Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,923 members, 7,821,234 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 10:11 AM

Pastor Chris Oyakhilome On 5G: Lagos And Abuja Shut By FG For Installation Of 5G - Religion (11) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Pastor Chris Oyakhilome On 5G: Lagos And Abuja Shut By FG For Installation Of 5G (77567 Views)

Daddy Freeze Schools Chris Oyakhilome On Criticizing Pastors (Video) / 'It Is About Microchips' – Chris Oyakhilome On Black Lives Matter Protests / Pastor Oyemade Disagrees With Oyedepo, Oyakhilome On The Closure Of Churches (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) (14) ... (22) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Pastor Chris Oyakhilome On 5G: Lagos And Abuja Shut By FG For Installation Of 5G by phren: 5:07pm On Apr 07, 2020
byinks:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mhESm5sGYwA
You are more intelligent than many Dullards here
Re: Pastor Chris Oyakhilome On 5G: Lagos And Abuja Shut By FG For Installation Of 5G by Nobody: 5:07pm On Apr 07, 2020
BreconHills:

Bros there are enough existing masts to roll out 5G. Telecoms infrastructure has gone beyond proprietary masts to shared infrastructure..

5g is a complete new technology, using what they call New radio frequency, spectrum is up to 300ghz, current cell phone frequency is 6ghz.

problem with such high frequencies is that they don't travel far like 4g.

so 5g masts will be shorter and will be deployed in larger quantities, like street lights.

its a good incentive for telecoms to upgrade to 5g, less running cost, low latent response rates and greater speeds, imagine 300ghz.

we don't know the health consequences yet, 5g was deployed extensively in China and Italy last year.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Pastor Chris Oyakhilome On 5G: Lagos And Abuja Shut By FG For Installation Of 5G by zeusdgrt(m): 5:08pm On Apr 07, 2020
Engrr:

Which spirituality? This man deceiving people with his abracadabra since time immemorial! his dumb brain followers....what led to his marriage failure?
You that's not dumb u are not 1% richer than his so called followers u condemn,God even made provision for divorce and is clearly stated that if u must then don't re marry someone else.Read ur Bible not stupid dogman.lol

1 Like

Re: Pastor Chris Oyakhilome On 5G: Lagos And Abuja Shut By FG For Installation Of 5G by IMASTEX: 5:09pm On Apr 07, 2020
visijo:
Our next president must come from Edo or kogi,
Christian and Muslims has failed us.
Let's try witches and wizard's �
grin You're not serious. Shopping for leaders with anything else rather than competence, dynamism, intelligence is like maintaining the same circle and expecting a different result.

1 Like

Re: Pastor Chris Oyakhilome On 5G: Lagos And Abuja Shut By FG For Installation Of 5G by stanliwise(m): 5:09pm On Apr 07, 2020
foreshore:

Obviously your heart and eyes has been blinded by the gods of this world. Repent
Your response was lame, he was nailing your ass with fact and the last thing you said was “repent“. Although it is a good response but it was an escape from your Ignorance and this alone might not make him consider thinking about your repentance message assuming he is not a Christian.

Next time study to show thyself approve, so that next time you can rightly divide the word of truth with heavenly wisdom.
Re: Pastor Chris Oyakhilome On 5G: Lagos And Abuja Shut By FG For Installation Of 5G by thinkmoney(m): 5:10pm On Apr 07, 2020
yomifowe:

Op, do you know you can be sued for this topic you chose for your thread. I was in that service he never said anything like that; never mentioned any country or location talk less of mentioning Lagos and Abuja. Furthermore in your write-up, you never mentioned any of such. Why do people like you enjoy spreading lies?

Pls warned, cos actions like this have grave consequences.
Guy or girl, u know u almost got me deceived. I have watched this video now and I want to ask u how that title is inconsistent with what Oyankhilome said? It's clear in the video.
Except u want to say the video was doctored or u took ur normal rephnol to church and was drowsy all through for u to have missed everything.
Slowpoke pastor. Zombie followers

1 Like

Re: Pastor Chris Oyakhilome On 5G: Lagos And Abuja Shut By FG For Installation Of 5G by stanliwise(m): 5:11pm On Apr 07, 2020
newmi:

You are right from the ashes of "RELIGION" TRUE CHRISTIANITY BASED ON A RELATIONSHIP WITH JESUS CHRIST WHICH PASTOR CHRIS HAS BEEN EMPHASIZING FOR AS LONG AS FOREVER WITH BECOME A MAIN STAY SIMPLE.
Now I don’t understand your last statement
Re: Pastor Chris Oyakhilome On 5G: Lagos And Abuja Shut By FG For Installation Of 5G by phren: 5:11pm On Apr 07, 2020
[quote author=foreshore post=88194975]

Try and check out the meaning of gullible, am sure it will

Sorry not you
Re: Pastor Chris Oyakhilome On 5G: Lagos And Abuja Shut By FG For Installation Of 5G by foreshore(m): 5:11pm On Apr 07, 2020
GraGra247:

And in what context was it being used. Please piss off. Go to school and you'll get better.

You need it more
Re: Pastor Chris Oyakhilome On 5G: Lagos And Abuja Shut By FG For Installation Of 5G by soojar(m): 5:12pm On Apr 07, 2020
Glolite:
Believe it or not, 5G has serious hazardous effects.
If a regular MTN mast caused and affected a lady I know with cancer which later killed her cos she stayed close, how can a 5g mast be less hazardous?
Like pastor said, “do your own research “

All lie lie people shall go to hell they to told us when I was small. What of people that chose to believe lies. How did you know sir that it's mtn tower that caused the cancer of the lady? is she the only one staying around the tower? I guess other people staying around the tower and other telecoms towers all over the world now have cancer?

I'm sure just as your god Chris has done his own research, you have done your research too based on the above research questions right?

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Pastor Chris Oyakhilome On 5G: Lagos And Abuja Shut By FG For Installation Of 5G by scaujumic(m): 5:12pm On Apr 07, 2020
[You are right about the fact that 5g has its bad effect on human which those who are deploying it dont want to discuss it but only interested in there mission quote author=Mistaicey2288 post=88192512]Lol watch and see how the uncultured ones will start raining insults on him and those who have same opinions as him unnecessarily now. They will never learn to pass their messages and air their own views politely.

I already said something like what this Man is saying in one thread some days ago and people attacked me except some few sensible ones. I stated my reasons why 5G is harmful. Instead of these people to go make their own findings too, they'll rather resort to insults like Garage thugs... 5G isn't Coronavirus neither is it the cause of Coronavirus, but Coronavirus was created for a purpose separately and it just never started by itself. 5G has it's own harm and most people are thinking Coronavirus is what is responsible for the harm most of the time... I wouldn't say much now. I'm just glad some elites and more exposed people are also coming out gradually to expose the motive behind 5G. I wouldn't argue anything with anyone anymore, I believe more truth will be unveiled in the next few days or weeks.

Mind you, i am a lover of Technology and i have been anticipating 5G as well because i use internet a lot and i love fast internet service. But there's more to this 5G than people know yet. [/quote]

1 Like

Re: Pastor Chris Oyakhilome On 5G: Lagos And Abuja Shut By FG For Installation Of 5G by 3rdavefarms(m): 5:13pm On Apr 07, 2020
grin I swear in my next life I’m still coming to Africa
Re: Pastor Chris Oyakhilome On 5G: Lagos And Abuja Shut By FG For Installation Of 5G by foreshore(m): 5:13pm On Apr 07, 2020
stanliwise:
Your response was lame, he was nailing your ass with fact and the last thing you said was “repent“. Although it is a good response but it was an escape from your Ignorance and this alone might not make him consider thinking about your repentance message assuming he is not a Christian.

Next time study to show thyself approve, so that next time you can rightly divide the word of truth with heavenly wisdom.

Not surprised that the devil will always use the so called Christian's to perpetuate his strategies and stratagem. What a shame. People of other religious persuasion will never indulge in this
Re: Pastor Chris Oyakhilome On 5G: Lagos And Abuja Shut By FG For Installation Of 5G by aalangel(f): 5:15pm On Apr 07, 2020
A lot of people yapping here....goat head Ndiaralanders...
Re: Pastor Chris Oyakhilome On 5G: Lagos And Abuja Shut By FG For Installation Of 5G by dennisworld1(m): 5:15pm On Apr 07, 2020
Jerry coil pastor
Re: Pastor Chris Oyakhilome On 5G: Lagos And Abuja Shut By FG For Installation Of 5G by CoronaVirusPro: 5:15pm On Apr 07, 2020
adioolayi:
It's really unfortunate....he is trying so hard to defend his earlier obvious embarrassing clip....It would have been better to lay low and allow events to overshadow it and possibly people may forget he once made such blunder...but No...This damage control further launched him into higher realm of ......... I'm short of words, because he is a man of God.

100/100
Re: Pastor Chris Oyakhilome On 5G: Lagos And Abuja Shut By FG For Installation Of 5G by AreaFada2: 5:17pm On Apr 07, 2020
rusher14:

He studied architecture.
Oh now I can laugh. grin cheesy
People claim to know people personally saying he studied Microbiology.

1 Like

Re: Pastor Chris Oyakhilome On 5G: Lagos And Abuja Shut By FG For Installation Of 5G by APCNig: 5:17pm On Apr 07, 2020
visijo:
lol I choose both, one will be president and the other vice president

Can you provide 1,100,100 people that we shall donate to the witches as contribution?

1 Like

Re: Pastor Chris Oyakhilome On 5G: Lagos And Abuja Shut By FG For Installation Of 5G by adeade83: 5:18pm On Apr 07, 2020
ouigy99:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Me483sCINjU

The Senior Pastor of Christ Embassy during his church sermon on Sunday April 5th, insisted that the 5G network is responsible for the deaths recorded all over the world.

He opined that the social distancing policy and the home restriction is a ploy to get people not to protest the installation of 5G network.

Abonyi Sunday Adewusi

5G AND CORONAVIRUS

Fifth Generation Wireless (5G) is the term used to describe the next-generation of mobile networks beyond LTE mobile networks which is engineered to increase the speed and responsiveness of wireless networks.
The backbone of the 5G standard comprises low-, mid- and high-band spectrum. 5G networks operate on different frequencies with potential peak speeds as high as 20 gigabits per second (Gbps) and millimetre-wave (20-60 GHz) at the low and high ends of the spectrum. In Summary the 5G technology provides internet speed of 10 to 100 times faster than 4G!

However, the 5G use of Millimetre Wave has a few drawbacks: Because it's so high-frequency, the waves don't travel long distances. It has low coverage area and building (even glass) penetration is poor. That means a device operating on an mmWave-based network will need to be extremely close to a 5G node to catch a signal. This is the reason why there is (and will be) massive deployment of 5G towers around the neighbourhood nearer us (unlike 3G/4G sites).
5G been live in several cities globally since 2019. It has been deployed in 378 Cities across 34 Countries.

IS WUHAN THE FIRST CITY TO LAUNCH 5G?
It is claimed that China started to install 5G towers around the same time that the coronavirus started to spread in the country (around November 2019). While this is true, the mere fact that two things occurred at around the same time does not mean they are related. (correlation not same as causation).

Wuhan is not the first City to launch. It is one of the 16 major cities they tested 5G in china at d beginning (cities include Beijing, Tianjin, Qingdao, Hangzhou, Nanjing, Wuhan, Guiyang, Chengdu, Shenzhen, Fuzhou, Zhengzhou, and Shenyang). China has gone live and active in 57 cities now.....how come it is only Wuhan that had the high case of COVID19

Interestingly, the first Country to fully launch 5G on a large scale was South Korea in April 2019. So how come we do not have cases of Coronavirus in South Korea or Germany (which launched around same time) since 2019?

I have attached a table to this post showing the top ten (10) countries with the 5G network and the cases of Coronavirus and deaths recorded from these countries. You would notice that South Korea is the number 1 country (by number of cities) using 5G network as at today. They have 85 cities live on the spectrum. In fact, the country has over 2 million 5G network Subscribers. As at June 2019, as early and fast adopters of 5G, they account for more than 75% of the global population of 5G users.
As at March 2020, they have about 5.4 Million 5G subscribers (10% of its population is on 5G!!! the highest so far)

You would also notice that South Korea has 10156 cases of COVID19 (and 177 deaths). They are not even among the top ten countries with coronavirus. If the stories about 5G base stations making people to fall on the streets and causing their deaths due to its radiation, then we should have lots of reports about this from South Korea!

China is number 2 with 57 Cities Live on 5G and total of 20.6 Million subscribers. (1% of its population)

USA is number 3 with 50 Cities on 5G with about 8Million subscribers. (2% of its population)

It would interest you that as at February 2020, Iran, Belgium, Netherlands and Canada have not yet fully launched 5G on a commercial scale and yet they have got frightening numbers of COVID19 cases as at April 3,2020:
Iran -53,193, Belgium-16,770, Netherlands -15,723 and Canada-12,537. These four (4) countries are among the top ten (10) countries hit by the Coronavirus Pandemic and yet NO 5G launch!!

I decided the run a correlation analysis on Number of Cities on 5G (from top 10 countries) and cases of COVID19 Infections and Deaths. The results show VERY WEAK correlation hence there is not even any objective basis for us to start associating 5G networks with COVID19. So there is no correlation nit to talk of causation�‍♂️�‍♂️

SHOULD WE BE CONCERNED ABOUT 5G?
So many videos and Audios are circulating on Social Media concerning the dangers of 5G. There is a particular one supposedly showing a 5G tower being torn down in China because people feared it was causing the COVID-19 coronavirus disease pandemic.
The footage actually was in August 2019 (before the outbreak of COVID-19 in Wuhan, China) and shows anti-surveillance protesters tearing down a “smart” lamppost in Hong Kong. Anti-surveillance protesters tear down 'smart' lamp-post in Hong Kong

As with new technologies, we should and studies have been made and still ongoing on the negative effects of 5G. The only major effect peculiar to the 5G as at today is the production of heat. More studies are expected and definitely we should expect health challenges that would need to be mitigated. No matter the future outcomes, the Benefits will outweigh any identified challenges.

3 Likes

Re: Pastor Chris Oyakhilome On 5G: Lagos And Abuja Shut By FG For Installation Of 5G by linearity: 5:19pm On Apr 07, 2020
menzo4u:
The 5G has some certain risk, and this is normal in the history of any technology invention. The 4G we are currently using, the electricity we enjoy today, even some drugs we use come with their side effects.

This is why every new technology is usually subjected to series of tests before being widely used. This is not the first time a pandemic will happen in human history, linking 5G to a virus is very very wrong, and that is why it is called CONSPIRACY THEORY cos it is an assumption that holds no fact or proof.

According to Pastor Chris, "What killed people in Wuhan, China was not the virus, it was the 5G".

As at April 1, 2020, 5G has not yet been in full use in many countries. Less than 40 countries currently have 5G networks, but there are now confirmed coronavirus cases in 183 countries.

1. For example, Burkina Faso has 364 confirmed cases of Coronavirus with 18 deaths. 5G has not been tested in this country. If Pastor Chris' claims that people died in Wuhan because of 5G and not coronavirus is true. What killed the people in Burkina Faso where there is no presence of 5G?

2. Lesotho is another country which has tested the 5G, and also commenced the full commercial use of 5G. As at today, 7th of April, 2020. Lesotho has not recorded a single case of Coronavirus. Why is it that the 5G that killed people in China has refused to kill people in Lesotho despite its usage over there?

3. Thirdly Yemen is another country with no cases of Coronavirus or death relating to the virus. And 5G has been tested in Yemen. Why is 5G not killing them over there?

If the coronavirus symptoms were the result of 5G exposure, it means people are not supposed to recover until they are moved away from the area where there is 5G. How come people are recovering and they are still in the 5G area?
So many questions begging for answers

Excellent write up....

I want to also add that, 5G have the same risk as 4G, the Sun and the infrared that your TV remote uses....in that they are all electromagnetic radiations....The Sun and infrared from out remote controls uses a higher frequency than the radio wave band that 5G & 4G occupies.

The kicker is, the same IARC that classifies...Radio Frequency Radiations (RFR) as "possibly carcinogenic to humans",----which is what many of these 'experts' are quoting...note that this classification is for all RFR and was done since the advert of 1G to 4G and no new warning from IARC regarding 5G....and IARC also staetes that..."...the consumption of red meat is probably carcinogenic to humans" bros I ate red meat today just like most here, and most of us have been eating it from the time we were given birth, but there has been no hullabaloo surround the link between red meat and cancer or how red meat is harming people....we will even eat more of it this Easter and Christmas.

2 Likes

Re: Pastor Chris Oyakhilome On 5G: Lagos And Abuja Shut By FG For Installation Of 5G by APCNig: 5:22pm On Apr 07, 2020
phren:

You are more intelligent than many Dullards here

If you want to leave Nigeria, you can leave. We are using 5G. You can go and live in Jupiter or Pluto. The world is using 5G. You have been posting using internet running 4G, you should have stopped using all the Gs and be using your mouth to shout up and down.

2 Likes

Re: Pastor Chris Oyakhilome On 5G: Lagos And Abuja Shut By FG For Installation Of 5G by wavylevel: 5:23pm On Apr 07, 2020
Mistaicey2288:

And i can't remember quoting you in my comment either. This is a public forum and people are free to comment so you don't need to ask me before i post anything in here because you never bought either of my phone or data? So swerve abeg make i see people wey get reasonable things to say.

All this Psalm because your mouth dey itch you?
Re: Pastor Chris Oyakhilome On 5G: Lagos And Abuja Shut By FG For Installation Of 5G by Glolite(f): 5:26pm On Apr 07, 2020
People have different immune systems and the mast was behind her house. The knowledge of what it has caused caused fear which killed faster.
I have not said that I am of the opinion that 5g causes corona, but only said its effect can be 10x of what has been
soojar:

All lie lie people shall go to hell they to told us when I was small. What of people that chose to believe lies. How did you know sir that it's mtn tower that caused the cancer of the lady? is she the only one staying around the tower? I guess other people staying around the tower and other telecoms towers all over the world now have cancer?

I'm sure just as your god Chris has done his own research, you have done your research too based on the above research questions right?
Re: Pastor Chris Oyakhilome On 5G: Lagos And Abuja Shut By FG For Installation Of 5G by linearity: 5:26pm On Apr 07, 2020
byinks:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mhESm5sGYwA

What in that video indicate that, they are installing 5G....be objective. What I see in that video is people laying fiber cables, which happens everyday and you need fiber cables for all kinds of applications.

3 Likes

Re: Pastor Chris Oyakhilome On 5G: Lagos And Abuja Shut By FG For Installation Of 5G by LordviccoDaGuru(m): 5:29pm On Apr 07, 2020
He just to talk because others are talking
Re: Pastor Chris Oyakhilome On 5G: Lagos And Abuja Shut By FG For Installation Of 5G by Nairalandmonika: 5:29pm On Apr 07, 2020
yomifowe:

Op, do you know you can be sued for this topic you chose for your thread. I was in that service he never said anything like that; never mentioned any country or location talk less of mentioning Lagos and Abuja. Furthermore in your write-up, you never mentioned any of such. Why do people like you enjoy spreading lies?

Did u watch this very video the op uploaded?

1 Like

Re: Pastor Chris Oyakhilome On 5G: Lagos And Abuja Shut By FG For Installation Of 5G by Adex2442: 5:29pm On Apr 07, 2020
menzo4u:
The 5G has some certain risk, and this is normal in the history of any technology invention. The 4G we are currently using, the electricity we enjoy today, even some drugs we use come with their side effects.

This is why every new technology is usually subjected to series of tests before being widely used. This is not the first time a pandemic will happen in human history, linking 5G to a virus is very very wrong, and that is why it is called CONSPIRACY THEORY cos it is an assumption that holds no fact or proof.

According to Pastor Chris, "What killed people in Wuhan, China was not the virus, it was the 5G".

As at April 1, 2020, 5G has not yet been in full use in many countries. Less than 40 countries currently have 5G networks, but there are now confirmed coronavirus cases in 183 countries.

1. For example, Burkina Faso has 364 confirmed cases of Coronavirus with 18 deaths. 5G has not been tested in this country. If Pastor Chris' claims that people died in Wuhan because of 5G and not coronavirus is true. What killed the people in Burkina Faso where there is no presence of 5G?

2. Lesotho is another country which has tested the 5G, and also commenced the full commercial use of 5G. As at today, 7th of April, 2020. Lesotho has not recorded a single case of Coronavirus. Why is it that the 5G that killed people in China has refused to kill people in Lesotho despite its usage over there?

3. Thirdly Yemen is another country with no cases of Coronavirus or death relating to the virus. And 5G has been tested in Yemen. Why is 5G not killing them over there?

If the coronavirus symptoms were the result of 5G exposure, it means people are not supposed to recover until they are moved away from the area where there is 5G. How come people are recovering and they are still in the 5G area?
So many questions begging for answers

Bro u are an eye opener. U really enlightened me. 5g has nothing to do with corona
Re: Pastor Chris Oyakhilome On 5G: Lagos And Abuja Shut By FG For Installation Of 5G by statesman6: 5:31pm On Apr 07, 2020
visijo:
Our next president must come from Edo or kogi,
Christian and Muslims has failed us.
Let's try witches and wizard's �
you cracked my ribs grin grin grin
Re: Pastor Chris Oyakhilome On 5G: Lagos And Abuja Shut By FG For Installation Of 5G by mvem(m): 5:31pm On Apr 07, 2020
yomifowe:

If this is right is there no a way of complaining or reporting because this is misinformation and many will read the headlines without the content... Can't the mods prevent all this fake news meant to draw traffic
Re: Pastor Chris Oyakhilome On 5G: Lagos And Abuja Shut By FG For Installation Of 5G by byinks(f): 5:31pm On Apr 07, 2020
linearity:

What in that video indicate that, they are installing 5G....be objective. What I see in that video is people laying fiber cables, which happens everyday and you need fiber cables for all kinds of applications.

I only listened to the narrator in the video who said he asked the men digging what they were doing and they said we are laying fibre for 5G

You can play it for yourself

Why not get YouTube to take it down since the video offends you that much ?

(1) (2) (3) ... (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) (14) ... (22) (Reply)

Certificate Saga: Apostle Suleiman's 2015 Prophecies: See No 47- / Folorunso Alakija Anoints her Church Members (Photos) / Bishop Oyedepo At Tope Alabi's 50th Birthday (Video)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 72
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.