Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,553 members, 7,812,770 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 07:00 PM

I Never Wanted To Have Sex With Her On The First Visit - Romance (14) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / I Never Wanted To Have Sex With Her On The First Visit (123903 Views)

How To Easily Have Sex With A Girl On Her First Visit / He Rough Handled Me On My First Visit To His House!!! HELP / Sex On First Visit. Does It Mean She Is Cheap? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (11) (12) (13) (14) (15) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: I Never Wanted To Have Sex With Her On The First Visit by bigfish3k: 5:45am On May 19, 2020
mechanics:
hmmmmm, funny you.
Its the truth bro,
I am talking from experience
She has loved the guy even before the guy asked her out thats why she fell on the first day. She loves him and his ways

Most girls only learn to play tough on us from experience when they discover that guys don't appreciate them or see them as cheap

If this guy hurts her or takes her for granted its the next guy that will suffer because she will so much play hard to get
Re: I Never Wanted To Have Sex With Her On The First Visit by mechanics(m): 5:48am On May 19, 2020
bigfish3k:

Its the truth bro,
I am talking from experience
She has loved the guy even before the guy asked her out thats why she fell on the first day. She loves him and his ways

Most girls only learn to play tough on us from experience when they discover that guys don't appreciate them or see them as cheap

If this guy hurts her or takes her for granted its the next guy that will suffer because she will so much play hard to get
hahahahah, that's why the
guy should not contemplate of cheating on her.
Re: I Never Wanted To Have Sex With Her On The First Visit by bigfish3k: 6:01am On May 19, 2020
mechanics:
hahahahah, that's why the
guy should not contemplate of cheating on her.
From the guys story he is the one at advantage the girl is not using him

Or in what way is the girl using him : is it financially or emotionally.
Because he is not spending big on the girl
If it's for emotional satisfaction the girl can get dick on campus too

Remember that the girl did not even ask for " money for hand, back for ground" before sleeping with him the first day
Re: I Never Wanted To Have Sex With Her On The First Visit by mechanics(m): 6:04am On May 19, 2020
bigfish3k:

From the guys story he is the one at advantage the girl is not using him

Or in what way is the girl using him : is it financially or emotionally.
Because he is not spending big on the girl
If it's for emotional satisfaction the girl can get dick on campus too

Remember that the girl did not even ask for " money for hand, back for ground" before sleeping with him the first day
Am just saying that the guy shouldn't not cheat on her.
Re: I Never Wanted To Have Sex With Her On The First Visit by bigfish3k: 6:07am On May 19, 2020
mechanics:
Am just saying that the guy shouldn't not cheat on her.
Ok
Re: I Never Wanted To Have Sex With Her On The First Visit by MrChriz: 6:22am On May 19, 2020
U gave her 4k to make her hair and for transportation, wat abt d 2k she borrowed, did u gv her d money?
Am curious, jst want to know
Re: I Never Wanted To Have Sex With Her On The First Visit by LadyJasper: 6:25am On May 19, 2020
OP, you're the one using the girl because you're the one enjoying her despite your stinginess and unseriousness.
Re: I Never Wanted To Have Sex With Her On The First Visit by Tushmanny123: 6:33am On May 19, 2020
So far she's giving you sex, she's not using you. You are actually paying for the services. You've got nothing to lose bro wink
Re: I Never Wanted To Have Sex With Her On The First Visit by Youngpo413: 6:42am On May 19, 2020
Rukkydelta:
After you don chop her you wan no if she dey use you? undecided

Oga from your narrative you are the one using her
Even as a man,sometimes I do wonder what 'men' really want.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: I Never Wanted To Have Sex With Her On The First Visit by seanBOLTY: 7:15am On May 19, 2020
Nairalanders and palava,i just love you guys with orisirisi perspectives from different angle,if one is not carefull with each advice you will be lost totally
Re: I Never Wanted To Have Sex With Her On The First Visit by BalogunIdowu(m): 7:16am On May 19, 2020
You don't want to sex her
She sleeps in your bed, okay fine.
You now went to join her. Haba when you're not angel Micheal.
May faith tells me when a man and woman that are not married are in seclusion, the devil is their third partner

1 Like

Re: I Never Wanted To Have Sex With Her On The First Visit by Lordbukas: 7:26am On May 19, 2020
Op you are wicked and selfish. You are also stingy and fraudulent, you have been the one lying and taking advantage of her from the onset. You tricked her into visiting and sleeping with her with fake marriage promise. You don't deserve a sincere lady until you change your ways.

1 Like

Re: I Never Wanted To Have Sex With Her On The First Visit by whoawa(m): 7:42am On May 19, 2020
You are nothing but a playboy, how can you tell an average Nigerian girl that u need a wife not a girl friend , don't you know u have literally proposed to her?

On her first visit you took her Diginity and know asking us Rhetoric question.

Pls go and pay her Bride prize first, before we treat this ur matter
Re: I Never Wanted To Have Sex With Her On The First Visit by ADBA3005(m): 7:58am On May 19, 2020
Dear subtle sexmaniac, do whatever your mind tells you!
Re: I Never Wanted To Have Sex With Her On The First Visit by orumba(m): 8:32am On May 19, 2020
This sounds more like a "game relationship"
Re: I Never Wanted To Have Sex With Her On The First Visit by Patooz: 8:55am On May 19, 2020
I be your mugu money spender ah, the guy no know which part of him body dey pain am, my guy continue paying tithe to another man's account
Re: I Never Wanted To Have Sex With Her On The First Visit by Kylce042(m): 9:00am On May 19, 2020
goodman41:
I met her when she came for her IT at my place of work. One day I collected her number but I didn't call her till she finished her IT and went back to school.

One day I called to inform her that I will like us to go into a relationship which she accepted. I told her that l'm not looking for a girlfriend but a wife. I asked her if she has a boyfriend but she said yes but she will never marry the guy because there are some things she will consider in terms of marriage.

I called her to visit me but she was doing promise and fail. I told her that I'm not inviting her for sex that sex is nothing for me. She said okay, that I should send transport money, I tried using my phone to transfer 2k for her but it was not going, so I told her that it was not going she said I should go and use ATM but I told her that I don't have that time that she should borrow from her roommate and come or she should forget about coming until when I will be able to use my phone to do the transfer. So that evening she called that she will come the next day being Sunday that she borrowed money from her roommate.

When she came on Sunday I put movie for her and kept my self busy with my laptop, she started feeling sleepy which I told her to go and sleep on the bed which she went, after I was through with my laptop I asked her if I can join her she said yes, I now joined her in the bed before we knew it we started kissing and romancing each other and we had sex.

After the sex she said that but you told me you don't like sex I told her I like sex but I don't take it serious. She said okay I understand. I now took her out spent like 3k, the following morning I gave her 4k for her transport and she was happy.

After one week she called that I should send her airtime I told her that am not sending she said okay without being angry, when she visited for the second time she asked why did I refuse to send her card I told her that I don't like sending card to people she said okay. So am seeing her as people, i told her don't worry any time I feel like I will send to her, but she said if i send it that she will send it back to me.

I asked her about her boyfriend she said that she has ended the friendship but my mind is telling she is lying, she cleaned my house and cooked for me before going back to school that she doesn't want me to be eating outside, she asked me to give her money to do hair which I gave her 3k for both her transport and the hair, she said the money is small but she Will add her own so she collected it without any issue.

Am not the type that use to call every day but she asked me to be calling her every day to make our relationship grow stronger, she was telling me the other day that she will visit me one day without telling me to see if I have another girl.

Please is this girl really serious with this relationship or she just wants to use me?

Just wait till u lose her then you will find out. Babe kolet just 3k yet u Bleep am she cleaned ya house n cooked for your dumb ass just for 3k who is using who? Tinder girls no even kolet 5k for shortime. Have some sense Oga.

1 Like

Re: I Never Wanted To Have Sex With Her On The First Visit by redsun(m): 9:00am On May 19, 2020
One thing is obvious, she is not too demanding. So far you have spent less than meagre 20k on her, and you had sex with her and she has also. cooked and cleaned for you. She is a bargain and it may not be a smart thing to let her off.

Meanwhile, you didn't say anything about her having a bath before she went to bed on her first visit or you having safe sex. That seems a little careless.
Re: I Never Wanted To Have Sex With Her On The First Visit by Sophiecharis(f): 9:11am On May 19, 2020
CsRockefeller
:

grin grin grin

Anon: My girl was chatting with a guy on watsapp.
Nairalanders: Dump her she's a hoe, she's a slut, simp like u, idiot!!

Anon: My wife has stopped cooking for me what can I do?
Nairalanders: She's cheating, getting a good dick outside, divorce her!!

Anon: I want to marry a single mother, I love her, what do u think?
Nairalanders: You're a beta male, shes a hoe with a wide p***y, her body count is up to 20, she can never forget her baby daddy.

Anon: I met a man, I like him but he doesn't spend on me.
Nairalanders: Olosho, go work, what do u offer except ur p***y, anyway dump him, he doesnt love u, you are rhe side chick.

Men bless the day I discovered this site. People here crack me up everyday.

grin grin grin
����������, bro u off me with this
Re: I Never Wanted To Have Sex With Her On The First Visit by topeal(f): 9:23am On May 19, 2020
As e de give the poor girl 2 - 2k he feel say e don arrive, say she de use him if you come pay her school fees nko?? Olodo guy taking advantage of student hunger
4reala:
Na wah to U o, no be u dey use her Firstly, U say you no want sex, U take style do aka gum form say transfer no work so DAT make she no collect ur money clean mouth, forgetting DAT na u dey invite her. Now she borrow money come, U find money impress her for chicken republic abi na shoprite. After una come back, girl say she wan sleep, U come see say opportunity come, u no see cushion or floor to lie down, u jump enter bed with her as ur john Thomas say make u no miss this opportunity.
U do all this finish, come they ask us wether she wan use u, just because she say she go like make u they holla her every day. Oga, na u they try to use her, because U don dey talk say u no trust her after u don chop her finish.

2 Likes

Re: I Never Wanted To Have Sex With Her On The First Visit by donvoice(m): 9:36am On May 19, 2020
Bro, you are stingy. She loves you more than you love her. I am a guy but with your storyline, you are the one using her and taking advantage
Re: I Never Wanted To Have Sex With Her On The First Visit by lucky4west: 11:19am On May 19, 2020
she is a good girl but u must put God first in ur relationship and avoid sin
Re: I Never Wanted To Have Sex With Her On The First Visit by yumu: 11:31am On May 19, 2020
If you want to marry her, then go ahead and engage her, meet her family, do engagement, after her school, marry her b4 NYSC. University students are good for marriage.
Re: I Never Wanted To Have Sex With Her On The First Visit by gabrielsizou(m): 11:56am On May 19, 2020
If you are here and you are dating someone whom you intend to marry she cant use her money to atleast transport herself to come and see you, she still begs you for card and tells you must call her everyday so the relationship to last etc, you are being manipulated.

And this could be a sign of marrying a liability who goes bout feeling its not in her place support in any way.
Re: I Never Wanted To Have Sex With Her On The First Visit by teeteelahyor(f): 12:18pm On May 19, 2020
akaahs:

Not only University, even nysc
This isn't true....not all undergraduates are wayward and unserious when it comes to relationship bruhhh. Being ready for marriage does not have anything to do with bin an undergraduate biko.....it depends on the particular person undecided undecided undecided
Re: I Never Wanted To Have Sex With Her On The First Visit by Paramount01(m): 12:45pm On May 19, 2020
harsysky:
life, they say, is whimsical. I met my wife when she came for pre-degree. At that first meeting, she made it clear that it might lead to marriage. I didn't key into it at first, but as the relationship progressed, and I was growing in both wisdom and age-wise, I had to make up my mind. During her NYSC, we got married.

The truth is it's not always easy, as nothing in life is quite easy, but it shaped me to understand the ups and downs of humanity. No one is perfect and anyone who leaves you while you maintain being a good person, will have lost alot( that should be your mindset). You don't have to shed tears, no matter the years wasted. Infact, it is better to realise that a relationship of 20yrs has been living on deceit on your bachelor's eve than to know it after marriage, so as to cut it off.

The reason for this long epistle is that no one , absolutely no one in this life knows the formula to living the life if this world. everything is a risk, and the more risk you take, the more you enjoy and are able to understand how your life is meant to be.

You get brain
Re: I Never Wanted To Have Sex With Her On The First Visit by crazyjean: 1:20pm On May 19, 2020
this is not a relationship, its more of friends with benefit, the girl told u she has a boyfriend yet she still came to see u and accepted and after sex she ask u for card, hair and what a view,you both don't have direction self,she is with you base on what she can get,and bottom line is she is still with her boyfriend, someone who tells u that she can't marry her boyfriend for whatever reason,came and bleep u,and you think she will take u serious, guy wake up,that's how most undergraduate girls behave,never take them serious.
Re: I Never Wanted To Have Sex With Her On The First Visit by stonecoldcafe: 2:22pm On May 19, 2020
goodman41:
I met her when she came for her IT at my place of work. One day I collected her number but I didn't call her till she finished her IT and went back to school.

One day
Please is this girl really serious with this relationship or she just wants to use me?

Money for tfare, money for recharge card, money for hair. Before sex, money. After sex money. Before visit, money. Where yall seeing this type of ladies from? Goodness me!
Re: I Never Wanted To Have Sex With Her On The First Visit by Bbklopsy: 2:54pm On May 19, 2020
mechanics:
Hmmmm, for you to sleep with a lady on a first night, means the lady is cheap, but since you have already slept with her, you have no choice than to continue what you have started, because if you leave the lady now, she will feel that you only used and dumped her.

Cheap?? No such thing.
She's OK,n open minded too.
keep her
Re: I Never Wanted To Have Sex With Her On The First Visit by mechanics(m): 2:57pm On May 19, 2020
Bbklopsy:

Cheap?? No such thing.
She's OK,n open minded too.
keep her
why do you say that?
Re: I Never Wanted To Have Sex With Her On The First Visit by Shedrackworks(m): 12:36am On May 20, 2020
Guy your cash is more important than any pussy ...forget simps and manipulative witches...
it's better to give to a girl for what she is worth, and if what she is worth is sex then what you're paying is too much. a dick is as much of a sex organ as a pussy.

anybody that calls you stingy should stand on badagry express way. there are a lot of persons there (along badagry express way) that needs #200 for daily living and they don't mind sacrificing hard labour that's worth more than sex for it. Let those i-to-good hypocrites donate funds to these set of persons instead of coming here to boast of how they can spend their entire manhood for a pussy then come back later online to cry of how they were played.

it is your money, spend it as stingily as you wish especially when it is for minute regrettable pleasures such as sex or pussy.

lastly. All humans are deceptive beings, the ones called innocent are more deceptive so much that they are capable of shielding their main motives even to themselves ...be careful, women are generally more in this such category. without mastering the act of deceptiveness you will always remain a victim of manipulation because the whole of you from without to within is open to all forms of attack ....men are strong in this game but the masters are women. hence a lot of simps(very low level beings) here criticising you along with a few women(masters). the women who are not saying too much against you are only trying to be a bit sincere, they are even getting tired of how weak our men have grown.

(1) (2) (3) ... (11) (12) (13) (14) (15) (Reply)

Man Caressing Lady's Thighs In A Bus While Faking Sleep (Photos) / Man Grabs Fiancée's Boobs In Pre-Wedding Photo / My 14-Year-Old Sister Plans To Send Nude Pictures To 27-Year-Old Facebook Friend

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 57
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.