Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,015 members, 7,817,988 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 02:07 AM

Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II - Phones (101) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II (1347844 Views)

Data Service Guys On Nairaland Willing To Assist You With Free Data Purchase / Android, Anyone? Part II / Phone Engineers on Nairaland willing to assist you. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (98) (99) (100) (101) (102) (103) (104) ... (1216) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II by ehisdan(m): 11:09am On Dec 07, 2013
Pls my LG e610 camera is not working any more. wen ever I want to use it. it we write unexpected error occurred restart. when I click ok it will return to home screen. I have factory reset it d same tin occur. it's been over a month now. I take to a repairer he said I should exercise patience that he will look for solution online. pls how do I fix it?
Re: Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II by dragnet: 11:17am On Dec 07, 2013
Adexymovic: My curve9320(7) keeps corrupting any memory card placed into it what can I do?
describe "corrupt"
Re: Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II by mactoni91(m): 11:33am On Dec 07, 2013
Pls. My Blackberry 9900(bold5) shows sos when I try using 2g network bt shows full network reception when I switch to 3g network...
3g drains my battery faster.
My friends using same bold 5 in ma area can access 2g networks.
Ve updated my firmware to the latest yet no avail.
Pls any help?
Re: Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II by Tuzen(m): 11:36am On Dec 07, 2013
dragnet:
screen or touch digitizer?

I got the glass with touch digitizer from usa, but they said its useless and during the process of trying to fix it the lcd screen got spoit. Now I need to but the lcd screen and the digitizer
Re: Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II by samobaba(m): 11:40am On Dec 07, 2013
Good morning, my bold 4 can no longer see my memory card and it hangs whenever I download the Facebook application. For now it can't see the media card and the card shows on other fones. What might be wrong?
Re: Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II by Nobody: 12:20pm On Dec 07, 2013
Hi, i have an asha 302 phone which i bought early this year, whenever i remove the memory card and replace it it does'nt display until i restart the phone,the problem started a few months back.. Should i flash the phone??
Re: Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II by Enkaynwa(f): 1:03pm On Dec 07, 2013
Pls i mistakenly deleted the 'social' app in my nokia asha 302.
Pls how can i get it back.
Thanks
Re: Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II by OmichaelO: 1:08pm On Dec 07, 2013
Enkaynwa: Pls i mistakenly deleted the 'social' app in my nokia asha 302.
Pls how can i get it back.
Thanks
Nokia store should do fix that.
Re: Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II by Nobody: 1:08pm On Dec 07, 2013
Okay I've got a nokia 5300 that won't display memory card, pls help!
Re: Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II by chibrizzy: 1:32pm On Dec 07, 2013
pls I need some one to tell me Hw I can upgrade my HTC g 11 to android 4.0 abeg help
Re: Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II by Screwface(m): 1:38pm On Dec 07, 2013
Hi guys! Good afternoon.

I'm having some issues with my Nokia E5. It started about 4 days ago. First, I redownloaded my Whatsapp chat application but can't get it installed. I keep getting "unable to install" beep and message.
Then two days back, a single tiny dot appeared on the centre of the screen, some few hours later, the dot had spread from a single dot to a straight line from one end of the phone to another. And in the last 24 hours, the thickness of the line has increased, and it seems not willing to stop.
So, what could be wrong with the phone?

1 Like

Re: Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II by OmolodMilkman93(m): 1:50pm On Dec 07, 2013
pls wat versions of Samsung s3 would work in Nigeria? Sgh 1747 or Gt 19200?
Re: Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II by jorhnsin(m): 1:55pm On Dec 07, 2013
Mai nokia n81 8gb inbuilt mmc(8gb) is corrupt i tried doin a hard reset wit a code but stil yet it wuldnt correct mai mmc wat culd b done/solution?
Re: Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II by Suntemi(m): 1:58pm On Dec 07, 2013
Soso990240: Guys,my iphone 3gs doesnt receive network,although it recognises my sim.this started after it was restored to factory default settings/flashed.what am i to do?

most iPhone 3GS are software unlocked so flashing will have removed the unlock. U need to jailbreak then unlock with ultrasn0w.
Re: Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II by simongonner: 2:01pm On Dec 07, 2013
dragnet:
does it eventually charge?
it charges for a while then it tells me battery removed..
Re: Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II by Suntemi(m): 2:02pm On Dec 07, 2013
Stone123: Do anyone know how much it will cost me to unlock my Iphone to all ntwk in 9ja? Its currently on Vodafone UK and I intend given it as a gift. Tnx
₦16,000, provided; it's not blacklisted
Re: Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II by Peetar3117(m): 2:24pm On Dec 07, 2013
my tecno n3 just goes off nd wont on again till i remove d battery...y
Re: Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II by Torch1(m): 2:25pm On Dec 07, 2013
I cant see the names of callers even when i stored the numbers with the owner's name. My phone is Nokia E-5.
Re: Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II by Nobody: 2:26pm On Dec 07, 2013
mrvocalprowess: , guys,i drained my power Bank, iv tried charging it but d LED won't cum on,i even plugged it overnight.. help plz !!!!help
Re: Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II by vyncentino(m): 3:07pm On Dec 07, 2013
pls engr my htc mozard7 screen nd calibrator is damage can I get d screen in lagos pls I nid it
Re: Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II by surawilly(m): 3:14pm On Dec 07, 2013
My Bold 6 gets very hot often even wen is on EDGE!!! Pls help
Re: Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II by omoijoba(m): 3:15pm On Dec 07, 2013
dragnet:
what's the model and what happened prior to the "not booting to menu environment" ?
Thanks for your reply. The model is KNC and it has no any problem before not booting to menu environment.
Re: Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II by Gboliwe: 3:46pm On Dec 07, 2013
The navigation key of my 9320 can move around but cant open a menu, as in, press. I use the backspace as alternative, but that one cant download anything as download cant read its command.
Please, whattido?
Re: Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II by Tuzen(m): 3:52pm On Dec 07, 2013
Friends I need the price of the full lcd screen for z10
Re: Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II by dragnet: 5:04pm On Dec 07, 2013
Tuzen: Friends I need the price of the full lcd screen for z10
I know someone that could help you fix it at N12,500
Re: Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II by Dkobo(m): 5:04pm On Dec 07, 2013
plz i need help! I lost my sim i used to open 2go, when i tried to log in to my 2go acc it said my password is incorrect, when i log in with my frnd 2go account i saw dat somebodin is using dat my 2go. D person update d statue saying dis account hv been hack by 2go hackers! Is dia any way i can retrieve d account rum?
Re: Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II by dragnet: 5:09pm On Dec 07, 2013
Gboliwe: The navigation key of my 9320 can move around but cant open a menu, as in, press. I use the backspace as alternative, but that one cant download anything as download cant read its command.
Please, whattido?
could either be problem with the trackpad or the connectors or the circuit responsible for its function.
Re: Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II by dragnet: 5:11pm On Dec 07, 2013
Dkobo: plz i need help! I lost my sim i used to open 2go, when i tried to log in to my 2go acc it said my password is incorrect, when i log in with my frnd 2go account i saw dat somebodin is using dat my 2go. D person update d statue saying dis account hv been hack by 2go hackers! Is dia any way i can retrieve d account rum?
contact 2g0 admin undecided
Re: Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II by Gboliwe: 5:13pm On Dec 07, 2013
dragnet:
could either be problem with the trackpad or the connectors or the circuit responsible for its function.
thank you. How do I solve it? What should I do?
Re: Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II by dragnet: 5:13pm On Dec 07, 2013
[quote author=mrvocalprowess][/quote]
can u take it apart ?
Re: Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II by Torch1(m): 5:14pm On Dec 07, 2013
Torch1: I cant see the names of callers even when i stored the numbers with the owner's name. My phone is Nokia E-5.
pls names of my callers aint displaying, wat should i do?

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) ... (98) (99) (100) (101) (102) (103) (104) ... (1216) (Reply)

UMIDIGI DISCUSSION THREAD / Best Games To Download For Your Android Device / The Xiaomi Thread.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 53
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.