Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,008 members, 7,817,973 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 12:43 AM

Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II - Phones (100) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II (1347804 Views)

Data Service Guys On Nairaland Willing To Assist You With Free Data Purchase / Android, Anyone? Part II / Phone Engineers on Nairaland willing to assist you. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (97) (98) (99) (100) (101) (102) (103) ... (1216) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II by Sike(m): 9:57am On Dec 07, 2013
Excuse me, how can i mark to send multiple music songs on my tecno P3 via bluetooth without using any explorer? I'm tired of sending one by one.
NOTE: NO EXPLORER.
Re: Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II by phadat(m): 9:58am On Dec 07, 2013
Hi guys please my bold5 keeps showing security of this connection cannot be verified something like that please why is it doing that and how do I stop it
Re: Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II by Nobody: 10:02am On Dec 07, 2013
[color=#990000][/color] pls, my phone has been showing voicemail message notification for sometymz nau. I checked my voicemail box, it is empty but the icon still remain on my phone. How can I get rid of the icon?
Re: Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II by tolam4skywd(m): 10:07am On Dec 07, 2013
I'm using bb tour 9630.. It used to take long b4 it boot and after booting it won't come up, so I took it to the engineer and it was flashed.. When I got home I inserted my mtn sim that have bis on it and I downloaded bb world, bbm, twitter and facebook but I can't find them on the homescreen. Pls what should I do??
Re: Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II by Mrkelvyn08(m): 10:07am On Dec 07, 2013
dragnet:
wipe it, download a fresh Os and install it using apploader but dont do any backup except for contacts & messages

Please how do I download a new os ? I'm already on os 7.1
Re: Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II by Tuzen(m): 10:11am On Dec 07, 2013
Engr in the house, I have a z10 phone that I want to change the screen and I want to be sure of the price of the screen. Thx
Re: Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II by dragnet: 10:18am On Dec 07, 2013
JonesK: My note 3 fell into water but i dried it completely by putting it in rice but now the speaker produces a static noise anytime it's playing a sound. And the sensor that enables it to rotate automatically seems not to be working. Anything i can do?
change the speaker and probably reworking the gravity sensor might fix the other issue
Re: Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II by dragnet: 10:25am On Dec 07, 2013
phadat: Hi guys pls my bold5 keeps showing connection cannot be verified something like that pls why is it doing that and hw do I stop it
when exactly does the error pop up?
Re: Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II by Soso990240(m): 10:27am On Dec 07, 2013
Guys,my iphone 3gs doesnt receive network,although it recognises my sim.this started after it was restored to factory default settings/flashed.what am i to do?
Re: Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II by JonesK: 10:32am On Dec 07, 2013
dragnet:
change the speaker and probably reworking the gravity sensor might fix the other issue
Do you know someone that can do it for me? Coz most people are afraid to do it. And price range please.
Re: Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II by dragnet: 10:33am On Dec 07, 2013
harvest: [color=#990000][/color] pls, my phone has been showing voicemail message notification for sometymz nau. I checked my voicemail box, it is empty but the icon still remain on my phone. How can I get rid of the icon?
I dont know smiley
Re: Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II by nani667: 10:33am On Dec 07, 2013
Sike: Excuse me, how can i mark to send multiple music songs on my tecno P3 via bluetooth without using any explorer? I'm tired of sending one by one.
NOTE: NO EXPLORER.

that depends on the music player you have installed... as the default music player doesn't have that function.... the best and easiest way to send multiple songs is via an explorer.... so if you don't have one installed...get one and install...I recommend Xplore file manager...

1 Like

Re: Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II by dragnet: 10:35am On Dec 07, 2013
tolam4skywd: I'm using bb tour 9630.. It used to take long b4 it boot and after booting it won't come up, so I took it to the engineer and it was flashed.. When I got home I inserted my mtn sim that have bis on it and I downloaded bb world, bbm, twitter and facebook but I can't find them on the homescreen. Pls what should I do??
but they're in the apps menu? launch them from there. btw did you restart the phone aafter the installations?..pull out the battery & slot back in.
Re: Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II by dragnet: 10:38am On Dec 07, 2013
Tuzen: Engr in the house, I have a z10 phone that I want to change the screen and I want to be sure of the price of the screen. Thx
screen or touch digitizer?
Re: Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II by OmichaelO: 10:38am On Dec 07, 2013
My battery is too strong wanna know why. After 4years
Re: Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II by dragnet: 10:40am On Dec 07, 2013
Mrkelvyn08:
Please how do I download a new os ? I'm already on os 7.1
blackberry.com or you can visit a tech
Re: Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II by justchill(m): 10:40am On Dec 07, 2013
My HTC one x camera stopped working all if a sudden may I hv d remedy up in here pls?
Re: Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II by slightlyMad(f): 10:40am On Dec 07, 2013
i have a bold 2 9700 with bad screen, they saying it wud cost 7k for a phone whose total value is about 12k all thanks to BBM on android and ios

can anyone assist
Re: Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II by dragnet: 10:45am On Dec 07, 2013
JonesK:
Do you know someone that can do it for me? Coz most people are afraid to do it. And price range please.
send me a mail, I'll link u to someone in Lagos
Re: Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II by Nobody: 10:46am On Dec 07, 2013
O.michael.O:

which phone is dat n wat OS does it operate?
Re: Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II by dragnet: 10:47am On Dec 07, 2013
slightlyMad: i have a bold 2 9700 with bad screen, they saying it wud cost 7k for a phone whose total value is about 12k all thanks to BBM on android and ios

can anyone assist
the value of the phone has nothing to do with the value of the replacement parts smiley
Re: Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II by dragnet: 10:48am On Dec 07, 2013
O.michael.O:
call the phone company... tongue
Re: Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II by dragnet: 10:50am On Dec 07, 2013
justchill: My HTC one x camera stopped working all if a sudden may I hv d remedy up in here pls?
any errors?
Re: Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II by Stone123(m): 10:50am On Dec 07, 2013
Do anyone know how much it will cost me to unlock my Iphone to all ntwk in 9ja? Its currently on Vodafone UK and I intend given it as a gift. Tnx
Re: Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II by dragnet: 10:51am On Dec 07, 2013
Soso990240: Guys,my iphone 3gs doesnt receive network,although it recognises my sim.this started after it was restored to factory default settings/flashed.what am i to do?
visit the iphone thread smiley
Re: Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II by dragnet: 10:52am On Dec 07, 2013
Stone123: Do anyone know how much it will cost me to unlock my Iphone to all ntwk in 9ja? Its currently on Vodafone UK and I intend given it as a gift. Tnx

visit the iphone thread smiley
Re: Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II by Nobody: 11:04am On Dec 07, 2013
My curve9320(7) keeps corrupting any memory card placed into it what can I do?
Re: Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II by OmichaelO: 11:05am On Dec 07, 2013
dragnet:
call the phone company... tongue
grin grin
Thanks mate, will do just that
Re: Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II by ebner70(m): 11:07am On Dec 07, 2013
My Nokia touch started showin 'Local Mode' and subsequently stopped comin on. Pls help
Re: Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II by OmichaelO: 11:07am On Dec 07, 2013
youngprofdguru:

which phone is dat n wat OS does it operate?
Name:sony ericsson

no jokes
grin grin

(1) (2) (3) ... (97) (98) (99) (100) (101) (102) (103) ... (1216) (Reply)

UMIDIGI DISCUSSION THREAD / Best Games To Download For Your Android Device / The Xiaomi Thread.

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.