Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,826 members, 7,820,905 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 01:42 AM

Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II - Phones (98) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II (1350479 Views)

Data Service Guys On Nairaland Willing To Assist You With Free Data Purchase / Android, Anyone? Part II / Phone Engineers on Nairaland willing to assist you. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (95) (96) (97) (98) (99) (100) (101) ... (1217) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II by kings11ng(m): 12:38am On Dec 02, 2013
my techno l3 phone is showing cannot connect to camera.. how do I rectify this cos none of my camera is working
Re: Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II by abujub(m): 1:46pm On Dec 02, 2013
Oga dragnet, i sent you an E-mail. i am expecting ur reply
Re: Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II by bharkarh(m): 2:37pm On Dec 02, 2013
sup folks! a Gud afternoon 2 y'all
av bn facing dis problem on my
Tm3 for a month now, whenever I
switch on my Fone my contact takes
hours 2 come up included with call
logs.what could be d problem or does
d problem seems 2 b ubiquitous on
all tm3?
waiting on Yu guys pls....thanks!
Re: Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II by Suntemi(m): 11:34am On Dec 03, 2013
Byack: Engineer pls how much for a gud iphone 4s ba3 and where can I get it frm

₦4,000 and you can get it from me.
Re: Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II by Zhahovic(m): 2:47pm On Dec 03, 2013
please this game...asphalt 6 came inbuilt on my phantom phone and it is taking Alot of memory space but I just can't figure out how to uninstall it
Re: Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II by warlei(m): 3:10pm On Dec 03, 2013
hello friends
my ipads battery was dead
but rite now.its nt charging
it shows a red baterry charging for 5 secs
then flashes d apple sign.
then goes off
it does this repeatedly.
pls help me out.
Re: Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II by warlei(m): 6:39pm On Dec 03, 2013
warlei: hello friends
my ipads battery was dead
but rite now.its nt charging
it shows a red baterry charging for 5 secs
then flashes d apple sign.
then goes off
it does this repeatedly.
pls help me out.
Pls i need someone to help me out ... Need this ipad to work Badly...
Re: Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II by dragnet: 6:35am On Dec 04, 2013
warlei: .
Pls i need someone to help me out ... Need this ipad to work Badly...
hold down the power & home buttons for like 30secs & see if it gives u the apple logo.
Re: Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II by hansyflexy: 1:03pm On Dec 04, 2013
please help me restore my techno p3, my younger sister tried to open it more than required, the phone start asking me for my gmail account which i've forgotten for long now before it could be opened. pls pals help me restore my phone.
Re: Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II by warlei(m): 1:39pm On Dec 04, 2013
dragnet:
hold down the power & home buttons for like 30secs & see if it gives u the apple logo.
It Didntnt ...am thinking i have to change d adapter cos its faulty.
The baterry is so dead i think only a 10W adapter can bring it back to life...
But i dont wanna risk buying a new adapter and its nt being d problem.
Re: Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II by Nobody: 2:47pm On Dec 04, 2013
Pls help me, when ever i download any document or pdf on my nokia C1-01 it tell me dat FILE FORMAT NOT SUPPORTED.. Hw can i do it
Re: Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II by dragnet: 3:01pm On Dec 04, 2013
hansyflexy: please help me restore my techno p3, my younger sister tried to open it more than required, the phone start asking me for my gmail account which i've forgotten for long now before it could be opened. pls pals help me restore my phone.
boot to recovery & wipe user data...*u lose all data
Re: Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II by dragnet: 3:02pm On Dec 04, 2013
warlei:
It Didntnt ...am thinking i have to change d adapter cos its faulty.
The baterry is so dead i think only a 10W adapter can bring it back to life...
But i dont wanna risk buying a new adapter and its nt being d problem.
since your adapter is faulty then change it
Re: Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II by dragnet: 3:06pm On Dec 04, 2013
Sadia1992: Pls help me, when ever i download any document or pdf on my nokia C1-01 it tell me dat FILE FORMAT NOT SUPPORTED.. Hw can i do it
download a java PDF reader
Re: Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II by Nobody: 4:44pm On Dec 04, 2013
Please guys can I upgrade my Galaxy tab 1 (P1000) to run Jelly bean? Thanks
Re: Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II by drviktor99: 5:44pm On Dec 04, 2013
hansyflexy: please help me restore my techno p3, my younger sister tried to open it more than required, the phone start asking me for my gmail account which i've forgotten for long now before it could be opened. pls pals help me restore my phone.
hold d vol down +power den select wipe wit d vol keys
Re: Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II by davades(m): 6:04pm On Dec 04, 2013
I have a bb torch 1 that refused to power, I gave it to an engineer so I was told it required flashing and changing of the flex. Approximately how much can one spend to fix the problems? The engineer says 3500 to fix the flex but I'm thinking its too much. Pls all Engineers in the house I need ur advice. Thanks
Re: Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II by dragnet: 6:17pm On Dec 04, 2013
davades: I have a bb torch 1 that refused to power, I gave it to an engineer so I was told it required flashing and changing of the flex. Approximately how much can one spend to fix the problems? The engineer says 3500 to fix the flex but I'm thinking its too much. Pls all Engineers in the house I need ur advice. Thanks
actually that's the price.
Re: Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II by davades(m): 6:25pm On Dec 04, 2013
@Dragnet thanks
Re: Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II by gbozy(m): 9:02pm On Dec 04, 2013
Gud evening guys for the past five days my samsung galaxy s2 tmobile went off and hasn't switched on back since have tried changing the battery, and other stuffs but to no avail, engineers in the house wat can be wrong?
Re: Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II by Kingsley1000(m): 7:28am On Dec 05, 2013
My nokia c7 camera always write 'unexpected result please restart camera' what should i do. Help needed.
Re: Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II by kabba7(m): 8:36am On Dec 05, 2013
Pleas how true is that adriod phones 'kill' memory cards my 4 gig memory has just refuse to show up haven't use the phone for even 2 months . Please help me and if there is anything I can do.
Re: Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II by Valodenavigator(m): 12:29pm On Dec 06, 2013
Pls wit 15k, whats d best tecno phone i can get or any other UK used HTC phone. Pls help me
Re: Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II by eugenemore(m): 3:47pm On Dec 06, 2013
when i try to restart my wildfire s i get this error..

Marvel pvt ship s-on rl
hboot1-09.0099
mi crop-0451
radio-7.57.39.10am
feb 8 2012, 18:29:31

any help regarding this
Re: Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II by shogz89: 12:33am On Dec 07, 2013
Guyz pls I downloaded the 4shared app in other to download pes 2013.. But when I typed it in the search box the number of result that came out got me confused about which one to download.... Can you fix help me we the right one
Re: Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II by psychopunk(m): 1:39am On Dec 07, 2013
Guys pls help i bricked my tecno m3. Pls can anyone tell me the steps to unbrick it?
Re: Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II by Nocojp: 4:57am On Dec 07, 2013
I need help oh what are the benefits of rom backup, teach me how to do row backup in tecno m7 and which app is best for the work?
Re: Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II by Nocojp: 5:00am On Dec 07, 2013
Valodenavigator: Pls wit 15k, whats d best tecno phone i can get or any other UK used HTC phone. Pls help me
just go for Tecno p5, L3 or M3, i dont knw abt HTC
Re: Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II by Nobody: 6:57am On Dec 07, 2013
, guys,i drained my power Bank, iv tried charging it but d LED won't cum on,i even plugged it overnight.. help plz !!!!help

Re: Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II by omoijoba(m): 8:36am On Dec 07, 2013
Dear Dragnet,
There's this tab phone that doesnt power to menu environment. I tried all the possible means but all to no avail, i tried the hard rest and holding down the volume and on botton but it doesnt display to menu. How can I fix this problem? Urgent reply please.
Re: Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II by GetGuide: 8:50am On Dec 07, 2013
Kingsley1000: My nokia c7 camera always write 'unexpected result please restart camera' what should i do. Help needed.

(1) (2) (3) ... (95) (96) (97) (98) (99) (100) (101) ... (1217) (Reply)

UMIDIGI DISCUSSION THREAD / Best Games To Download For Your Android Device / The Xiaomi Thread.

Viewing this topic: 2 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 39
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.