Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,635 members, 7,813,097 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 06:56 AM

Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II - Phones (1051) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II (1344353 Views)

Data Service Guys On Nairaland Willing To Assist You With Free Data Purchase / Android, Anyone? Part II / Phone Engineers on Nairaland willing to assist you. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (1048) (1049) (1050) (1051) (1052) (1053) (1054) ... (1216) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II by waploger(m): 10:40pm On May 05, 2022
MERCHANDISER:
I need samsung s8+ screen pls

If you are in Lagos Ojo,
Re: Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II by destiro(m): 12:24am On May 06, 2022
waploger:

Go for a system flashing
Flashing again? Redmi why??
Re: Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II by waploger(m): 1:07am On May 06, 2022
destiro:

Flashing again?
Redmi why??

Is the storage or RAM memory full?
Re: Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II by Odunayaw(m): 4:03am On May 06, 2022
Please how much does it cost to fix fingerprint sensor on Samsung A21s

Urgent
Re: Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II by destiro(m): 6:29am On May 06, 2022
waploger:

Is the storage or RAM memory full?
Not at all. I've not even used one third
Re: Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II by Rexraph18(m): 10:06am On May 06, 2022
Charging board or something like that for Xiaomi mi note 10.
Anyone

Phone just stopped charging and has remained so for months now, owner has other phones he's been using but needs to fix this so to move his files.
Re: Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II by MERCHANDISER: 10:17am On May 06, 2022
waploger:

If you are in Lagos Ojo,
how much. I want used one bios I no get money
Re: Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II by MERCHANDISER: 10:18am On May 06, 2022
PhoneCareIkeja:

Available sir here in computer village
Samsung certified screen without burns will cost you 60k
Call or WhatsApp me on 09014566031
I have only 30k
Re: Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II by repairpalng: 10:25am On May 06, 2022
Available
repairpalng:
/

PLEASE ALWAYS CALL/WHATSAPP TO CONFIRM CURRENT PRICE AND PICTURES OF THE ONE AVAILABLE....

Samsung S6 Follow Screen Replacement Wt Fixing (23K)'

Samsung S6 Edge Follow Screen Replacement Wt Fixing (24K) ''

Samsung S7 Follow Screen Replacement Wt Fixing (25K);

Samsung S7 Edge Follow Screen Replacement Wt Fixing (30K);

Samsung S8+ PLUS Follow Come Screen Replacement Wt Fixing (42K),

Samsung S8 Follow Come Screen Replacement Wt Fixing (40),

Samsung S9 Follow Screen Replacement Wt Fixing (37K) - Wt Black Frame***

Samsung S9+ Plus Follow Screen Replacement Wt Fixing (45K) - Wt Purple Frame***

Samsung S10 Follow Screen Replacement Wt Fixing (55K),

Samsung Note 8 Follow Screen Replacement Wt Fixing (40K),

/

Follow come used screens but with slight dots (DOT DOES NOT SPREAD AND SCREEN WORKS PERFECTLY)!!!!,

Best market deals wt professionalism in fixing.

08137013426./

also avaiable S9, S9+, S10, NOTE 8, NOTE 9 ETC...
Re: Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II by lambano4(m): 12:38pm On May 06, 2022
Odunayaw:
Please how much does it cost to fix fingerprint sensor on Samsung A21s

Urgent

Kindly send your Device to office for Total Replacement in a jiffy Followcome Fingerprint Sensor A21s 7k iFixFast Technology (C.V-Ikeja)
Talk/Chat 09063858289
Re: Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II by Odunayaw(m): 1:18pm On May 06, 2022
lambano4:

Kindly send your Device to office for Total Replacement in a jiffy Followcome Fingerprint Sensor A21s 7k iFixFast Technology (C.V-Ikeja)
Talk/Chat 09063858289
I come de Ibadan like this

Anybody in Ibadan?
Re: Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II by waploger(m): 4:51pm On May 06, 2022
destiro:

Not at all. I've not even used one third

Try Backing up your data and doing a system flash.
Re: Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II by waploger(m): 4:53pm On May 06, 2022
MERCHANDISER:
how much. I want used one bios I no get money

Used one go cost pass Market own.... 86k
Re: Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II by mamud3: 11:04pm On May 06, 2022
Any body with infinix hot 6 screen and touch for sale at affordable prices
Re: Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II by Nobody: 6:55am On May 07, 2022
mamud3:

Yes It’s available sir

Ca ll or wh at app me on 09014566031

Location is ikeja
Re: Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II by Nobody: 9:45am On May 07, 2022
We’re open today

Ready to fix with genuine replacement parts

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II by NACE13: 8:02am On May 08, 2022
PhoneCareIkeja:
We’re open today

Ready to fix with genuine replacement parts

Hello. Do you have replacement screen for Huawei Y9 2019?
My screen touch seems to operate on its own. Can it be repaired or rather replaced
Re: Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II by Nobody: 10:27am On May 08, 2022
NACE13:

Hello. Do you have replacement screen for Huawei Y9 2019?
My screen touch seems to operate on its own. Can it be repaired or rather replaced

Yeah it can be replaced and I have the replacement screen for huawei y9 readily available

Re: Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II by durubennie(m): 10:30am On May 08, 2022
If you reside in Port Harcourt, and you have a phone issue. Please do not go to those quacks at rumuokwuta,to avoid stories that touch. Take your phone to a certified phone repairer maybe at Garrison or carlcare. I wish I knew all this
I paid almost 41k for an original screen replacement,a new charging port and a power button repair. I just threw my money in the dustbin. The repairer gave me a copy screen,my power button is now giving issues and the volume buttons are not working.

1 Like

Re: Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II by NACE13: 6:05pm On May 08, 2022
PhoneCareIkeja:

Yeah it can be replaced and I have the replacement screen for huawei y9 readily available

How much does it cost?
Does the screen come with frame?
Re: Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II by Nobody: 6:22pm On May 08, 2022
NACE13:

How much does it cost?
Does the screen come with frame?

Yes sir it comes with frame

You can contact me via sigggy for mire info
Re: Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II by NACE13: 7:08pm On May 08, 2022
durubennie:
If you reside in Port Harcourt, and you have a phone issue. Please do not go to those quacks at rumuokwuta,to avoid stories that touch. Take your phone to a certified phone repairer maybe at Garrison or carlcare. I wish I knew all this
I paid almost 41k for an original screen replacement,a new charging port and a power button repair. I just threw my money in the dustbin. The repairer gave me a copy screen,my power button is now giving issues and the volume buttons are not working.

So sorry about your experience. Please, how reliable are those garrison guys? I'm planning on visiting PH very soon
Re: Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II by everglaze01: 8:47pm On May 08, 2022
Pls I need Microsoft surface rt charging I.c.

Re: Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II by adaperry25: 9:09pm On May 08, 2022
I bought oraimo 20000 mah..charged it till 99% it refused to enter 100% after many hours.

Tried using it to charge my phone, it'll charge for a while and stop. Any solution please
Re: Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II by lambano4(m): 9:26pm On May 08, 2022
mamud3:

Carl Care infinix hot6 Complete Screen readily available for Replacement... pls come over to our office for Replacement in a Jiffy ...iFixFast Technology (C.V-Ikeja) ...Talk/Chat 09063858289
Re: Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II by fittty(m): 2:59am On May 09, 2022
Anyone know how I could get my S22 Ultra unlocked/repaired. The IMEI is bad meaning it needs to be repaired/changed. I understand it'll have to be done remotely and connected to my computer. Please help me get the IMEI number changed. Any recommendations?
Re: Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II by olundty(m): 3:35am On May 09, 2022
Available Services

-Screen replacement
-other parts replacement (charging port,charging flex replacement,Speakers,battery etc
- Panel Repair (audio ic , charging IC, display IC etc)
-Back glass, Front glass, Camera glass replacement.

Address:  1 otigba street ikeja
Cell phone: +234 803 863 5234
Re: Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II by repairpalng: 10:01am On May 09, 2022
Available
repairpalng:
''''

PLEASE ALWAYS CALL/WHATSAPP TO CONFIRM CURRENT PRICE AND PICTURES OF THE ONE AVAILABLE.

Samsung S6 Follow Screen Replacement Wt Fixing (23K),

Samsung S6 Edge Follow Screen Replacement Wt Fixing (24K) ,

Samsung S7 Follow Screen Replacement Wt Fixing (25K);;

Samsung S7 Edge Follow Screen Replacement Wt Fixing (30K)'

Samsung S8+ PLUS Follow Come Screen Replacement Wt Fixing (42K)...

Samsung S8 Follow Come Screen Replacement Wt Fixing (40)

Samsung S9 Follow Screen Replacement Wt Fixing (37K) - Wt Black Frame

Samsung S9+ Plus Follow Screen Replacement Wt Fixing (45K) - Wt Purple Frame

Samsung S10 Follow Screen Replacement Wt Fixing (55K)

Samsung Note 8 Follow Screen Replacement Wt Fixing (40K)

Follow come used screens but with slight dots (DOT DOES NOT SPREAD AND SCREEN WORKS PERFECTLY)!!!!

Best market deals wt professionalism in fixing.

also avaiable S9, S9+, S10, NOTE 8, NOTE 9 ETC...
Re: Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II by Auskyd(m): 3:18pm On May 09, 2022
fittty:
Anyone know how I could get my S22 Ultra unlocked/repaired. The IMEI is bad meaning it needs to be repaired/changed. I understand it'll have to be done remotely and connected to my computer. Please help me get the IMEI number changed. Any recommendations?

Share screenshots of what the problem is.

What network is it locked to? Hope it's not blacklisted?
Re: Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II by fittty(m): 4:26pm On May 09, 2022
Auskyd:

Share screenshots of what the problem is.

What network is it locked to? Hope it's not blacklisted?

It is blacklisted. I purchased it from an online market place only to realize it's IMEI is black listed.
Re: Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II by lambano4(m): 7:31pm On May 09, 2022
fittty:

It is blacklisted. I purchased it from an online market place only to realize it's IMEI is black listed.

2 quick solutions....
1. Get the motherboard replaced. Considering it’s motherboard cost implication Indeed it’s to your disadvantage been high end Samsung Device.
2. Sell it off as Locked phone ...meaning you’re selling just it’s Screen at least you’ll be able to Salvage part of your initial expenses made for online purchase of the Device.
I’ll admonish you stick to d later
You can contact us on-site ... iFixFast Technology (C.V-Ikeja)... Talk/Chat 09063858289
Re: Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II by hapsonv: 4:07am On May 10, 2022
Can the panel of my infinix s4 be changed? If yes what's the cost. My phone just went off and I was told it's the panel

(1) (2) (3) ... (1048) (1049) (1050) (1051) (1052) (1053) (1054) ... (1216) (Reply)

UMIDIGI DISCUSSION THREAD / Best Games To Download For Your Android Device / The Xiaomi Thread.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.