Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,157,995 members, 7,835,337 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 08:50 AM

Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II - Phones (1052) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II (1356998 Views)

Data Service Guys On Nairaland Willing To Assist You With Free Data Purchase / Android, Anyone? Part II / Phone Engineers on Nairaland willing to assist you. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (1049) (1050) (1051) (1052) (1053) (1054) (1055) ... (1219) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II by Nobody: 9:10am On May 10, 2022
hapsonv:
Can the panel of my infinix s4 be changed? If yes what's the cost. My phone just went off and I was told it's the panel

Okay the panel is available

Call or WhatsApp me on 09014566031

Location is computer village ikeja
Re: Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II by hapsonv: 9:25am On May 10, 2022
PhoneCareIkeja:

How much is it, so I know my budget
Re: Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II by lambano4(m): 11:23am On May 10, 2022
hapsonv:
Can the panel of my infinix s4 be changed? If yes what's the cost. My phone just went off and I was told it's the panel

Not available but can get yours Revive & back to working Condition..
Send your Device to our office iFixFast Technology (C.V-Ikeja)... Let’s Chat/Talk 09063858288
Re: Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II by Nobody: 12:20pm On May 10, 2022
hapsonv:

How much is it, so I know my budget

Re: Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II by Engineersolutio: 1:17am On May 11, 2022
Please gurus in the house, who knows how I can change my phone location either through settings, downloading an app or other methods and the location have to strong.
Please anyone with solution we can chat private if there's need for. Thanks
Re: Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II by Flint77: 10:40am On May 11, 2022
PhoneCareIkeja:

How much for Infinix S5 lite screen glass
Re: Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II by repairpalng: 10:48am On May 11, 2022
Available
repairpalng:
/

PLEASE ALWAYS CALL/WHATSAPP TO CONFIRM CURRENT PRICE AND PICTURES OF THE ONE AVAILABLE.

Samsung S6 Follow Screen Replacement Wt Fixing (23K),

Samsung S6 Edge Follow Screen Replacement Wt Fixing (24K) ,

Samsung S7 Follow Screen Replacement Wt Fixing (25K)'

Samsung S7 Edge Follow Screen Replacement Wt Fixing (30K),

Samsung S8+ PLUS Follow Come Screen Replacement Wt Fixing (42K)...

Samsung S8 Follow Come Screen Replacement Wt Fixing (40)

Samsung S9 Follow Screen Replacement Wt Fixing (37K) - Wt Black Frame

Samsung S9+ Plus Follow Screen Replacement Wt Fixing (45K) - Wt Purple Frame

Samsung S10 Follow Screen Replacement Wt Fixing (55K)

Samsung Note 8 Follow Screen Replacement Wt Fixing (40K)

Follow come used screens but with slight dots (DOT DOES NOT SPREAD AND SCREEN WORKS PERFECTLY)!!!!

Best market deals wt professionalism in fixing.

also avaiable S9, S9+, S10, NOTE 8, NOTE 9 ETC...
Re: Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II by waploger(m): 9:30pm On May 11, 2022
Flint77:

How much for Infinix S5 lite screen glass

Re: Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II by remigiusizunna(m): 8:46am On May 12, 2022
have s9+
During the day, if the screen sleeps it will take multiple pressing of the power button to wake it.
Sometimes After answering a call I will keep pressing and pressing before the screen will come up.
Even during call, the screen light will not come up even when I lift the phone from my ear (just like every other Android phone)
What amazes me is that in the night everything will be working fine.
One touch on the buttons and the phone is up.
I lift it from my ear during a call, the screen will wake.
I'm just confused.
Someone should help me out
Re: Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II by repairpalng: 9:52am On May 12, 2022
Available
repairpalng:
''''

PLEASE ALWAYS CALL/WHATSAPP TO CONFIRM CURRENT PRICE AND PICTURES OF THE ONE AVAILABLE.

Samsung S6 Edge Follow Screen Replacement Wt Fixing (24K) ''

Samsung S7 Follow Screen Replacement Wt Fixing (25K);

Samsung S7 Edge Follow Screen Replacement Wt Fixing (30K),

Samsung S8+ PLUS Follow Come Screen Replacement Wt Fixing (42K).....

Follow come used screens but with slight dots (DOT DOES NOT SPREAD AND SCREEN WORKS PERFECTLY)!!!!

Re: Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II by Nobody: 4:04pm On May 12, 2022
remigiusizunna:
have s9+
During the day, if the screen sleeps it will take multiple pressing of the power button to wake it.
Sometimes After answering a call I will keep pressing and pressing before the screen will come up.
Even during call, the screen light will not come up even when I lift the phone from my ear (just like every other Android phone)
What amazes me is that in the night everything will be working fine.
One touch on the buttons and the phone is up.
I lift it from my ear during a call, the screen will wake.
I'm just confused.
Someone should help me out

Screen is faulty and needs replacement
I have Samsung certified screen available

Re: Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II by damizy(m): 4:15pm On May 12, 2022
I want to change the screen of my infinix s4...how much will it cost me . thanks
Re: Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II by Nobody: 5:53pm On May 12, 2022
damizy:
I want to change the screen of my infinix s4...how much will it cost me . thanks

It will cost you 10k sir

Re: Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II by waploger(m): 6:47pm On May 12, 2022
damizy:

It will cost you 11k.... if you reside in Lagos
Re: Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II by danyx: 8:08pm On May 12, 2022
incandescentena:
I need a samsung galaxy S7 edge panel and Samsung galaxy S7 screen LCD complete

S7 edge panel is available

1 Like

Re: Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II by stacyadams: 1:01am On May 13, 2022
lambano4:

Not available but can get yours Revive & back to working Condition..
Send your Device to our office iFixFast Technology (C.V-Ikeja)... Let’s Chat/Talk 09063858288

How much to change HTC m,8 charging port?
Re: Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II by waploger(m): 1:36am On May 13, 2022
stacyadams:

If you have the screen I would like to buy it.
Re: Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II by lambano4(m): 8:57am On May 13, 2022
stacyadams:

3k ....Send your Device to our Office ...iFixFast Technology (C.V-Ikeja) ...Talk/Chat iFF 09063858289
Re: Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II by lambano4(m): 9:06am On May 13, 2022
incandescentena:
I need a samsung galaxy S7 edge panel and Samsung galaxy S7 screen LCD complete

Samsung S7 edge motherboard available
Samsung Certified S7 Screen available for Onsite Fix ...come over to our Office ...iFixFast Technology (C.V-Ikeja) ...Talk/Chat iFF 09063858289
Re: Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II by ajericho(m): 10:29am On May 13, 2022
repairpalng:
Available

Hello,I need replacement for redmi note 8 screen,how much would it cost please

Re: Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II by repairpalng: 10:35am On May 13, 2022
Available
repairpalng:

Samsung ailaS6 Edge Follow Screen Replacement Wt Fixing (24K) '

Samsung S7 Follow Screen Replacement Wt Fixing (25K);

Samsung S7 Edge Follow Screen Replacement Wt Fixing (30K)/

Samsung S8+ PLUS Follow Come Screen Replacement Wt Fixing (42K),

Re: Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II by repairpalng: 11:50am On May 13, 2022
ajericho:

Hello,I need replacement for redmi note 8 screen,how much would it cost please

19K, delivery to ibadab 2k. Delivery a day after payment.
Re: Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II by henrygold100: 6:00pm On May 13, 2022
semid4lyfe:
Hi y'all,

The former thread had exceeded 100 pages which is the maximum number of pages allowed for a thread on Nairaland.

Besides what better way to start off the new year than on a new thread hence the closure of the old Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You thread started by thomp4pal and it's continuation here.

So dragnet, pelumiv, hayprof, Gsmxpert, aieromon, engrhamid, otikpoko, thom4pal, puskin and all you Phone Techies or Engineers/Wanna-be Phone Engineers/Experienced Phone Users should bring your A-game here and keep providing e-solutions to the numerous phone problems that will be posted by Nairalanders.

I hereby officially declare Part II of the thread open today being January 1, 2011 and yield the floor to the engineers and those with phone problems.

Enjoy!
finds it very difficult to charge, I will plug and unplug it hundred times bfor it will start charging, it I change the lightning ⚡️ cable it gets a little bit better and with time it gets back to it normal behavior.

Is it the charging port that is faulty or what

iPhone 6s
Re: Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II by Ray02: 7:54pm On May 13, 2022
Pls, there is this infinix hot 5, in which mtn sim work only for browsing but cannot be used for call. However, airtel worked for call but cannot be connected for browsing.
Pls ,what is the possible problem?
Ps: the responsibility when trying to make call with mtn is "connection problem..." while the airtel is not bringing that signal strength at all.
I'll really appreciate if anyone who has idea help.
Re: Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II by Nobody: 8:11pm On May 13, 2022
henrygold100:
finds it very difficult to charge, I will plug and unplug it hundred times bfor it will start charging, it I change the lightning ⚡️ cable it gets a little bit better and with time it gets back to it normal behavior.

Is it the charging port that is faulty or what

iPhone 6s

I can fix the charging port for you
It’s available here

Re: Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II by ajericho(m): 10:21pm On May 13, 2022
repairpalng:

19K, delivery to ibadab 2k. Delivery a day after payment.

Can you fix it?
Re: Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II by asamfem(m): 10:22pm On May 13, 2022
Phone engineers in the house, after you flash xiaomi phones, does it require that you enter Mi account password before gaining access to the phone, or it does not?
Re: Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II by repairpalng: 3:20am On May 14, 2022
ajericho:

Can you fix it?

Yes we can at our lagos office.
Re: Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II by gnaira(m): 3:55am On May 14, 2022
Please, I need to fix/replace my Samsung A51 screen.
#Original screen ooo
Re: Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II by mozkidayo(m): 1:33pm On May 14, 2022
Please how much is iPhone XS Max back glass?

(1) (2) (3) ... (1049) (1050) (1051) (1052) (1053) (1054) (1055) ... (1219) (Reply)

UMIDIGI DISCUSSION THREAD / Best Games To Download For Your Android Device / The Xiaomi Thread.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 38
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.