Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,761 members, 7,817,103 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 05:39 AM

Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II - Phones (1054) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II (1347346 Views)

Data Service Guys On Nairaland Willing To Assist You With Free Data Purchase / Android, Anyone? Part II / Phone Engineers on Nairaland willing to assist you. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (1051) (1052) (1053) (1054) (1055) (1056) (1057) ... (1216) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II by repairpalng: 11:17am On May 18, 2022
Available
repairpalng:

PLEASE ALWAYS CALL/WHATSAPP TO CONFIRM CURRENT PRICE AND PICTURES OF THE ONE AVAILABLE....

Samsung S6 Follow Screen Replacement Wt Fixing (23K),

Samsung S6 Edge Follow Screen Replacement Wt Fixing (24K) ;

Samsung S7 Follow Screen Replacement Wt Fixing (25K)'

Samsung S7 Edge Follow Screen Replacement Wt Fixing (30K)''

Samsung S8+ PLUS Follow Come Screen Replacement Wt Fixing (42K),,

Samsung S8 Follow Come Screen Replacement Wt Fixing (40)

Samsung S9 Follow Screen Replacement Wt Fixing (37K) - Wt Black Frame

Samsung S9+ Plus Follow Screen Replacement Wt Fixing (45K) - Wt Purple Frame

Samsung S10 Follow Screen Replacement Wt Fixing (55K)

Samsung Note 8 Follow Screen Replacement Wt Fixing (40K)

Follow come used screens but with slight dots (DOT DOES NOT SPREAD AND SCREEN WORKS PERFECTLY)!!!!

Best market deals wt professionalism in fixing.

also avaiable S9, S9+, S10, NOTE 8, NOTE 9 ETC...
Re: Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II by cho25bc(f): 3:52pm On May 18, 2022
Thephonetechn:

Hello ma, it's alright ma. You can contact me if you need further assistance on your device and gadget. Also I'll look into possible cause of such problem and give you a reasonable explanation.

You can message me on WhatsApp for further discussion

Thank you so much. I will message you on whatsapp. God bless you

1 Like

Re: Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II by DestinyToRule(m): 5:14am On May 19, 2022
Good morning house, kindly help me concern my redmi note 9pro when ever am using the camera it always freeze. The camera sometime use to stop working while am using it so i have to close it completely and wait 4 seconds b4 open it again. Pls help �
Re: Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II by Nobody: 7:51am On May 19, 2022
DestinyToRule:
Good morning house, kindly help me concern my redmi note 9pro when ever am using the camera it always freeze. The camera sometime use to stop working while am using it so i have to close it completely and wait 4 seconds b4 open it again. Pls help �

Good morning sir how do you do.
Ok here is what you can do.

1. Go to settings
2. Navigate to app management
3. Navigate to to camera
4. Select clear data.
5. Go back to camera to check.

A better way.

Go to your home select and hold the camera for a few seconds, you will soon see "app info"

Click app info
Select storage.
Then clear data.

If you need further assistance you can message me on WhatsApp: 09058743276

Re: Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II by adeymolahm(m): 9:38am On May 19, 2022
Good Morning Engineers in the house. Please where can I get my Umidigi A7 repaired as it's not Powering up. I've tried goggle searching their service centers in Nigeria to no avail. Please I'll appreciate if anyone can help me out. Thanks
Re: Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II by repairpalng: 10:48am On May 19, 2022
Available
repairpalng:
!!!

PLEASE ALWAYS CALL/WHATSAPP TO CONFIRM CURRENT PRICE AND PICTURES OF THE ONE AVAILABLE....

Samsung S6 Follow Screen Replacement Wt Fixing (23K)''

Samsung S6 Edge Follow Screen Replacement Wt Fixing (24K) ,

Samsung S7 Follow Screen Replacement Wt Fixing (25K);

Samsung S7 Edge Follow Screen Replacement Wt Fixing (30K),

Samsung S8+ PLUS Follow Come Screen Replacement Wt Fixing (42K),,,

Follow come used screens but with slight dots (DOT DOES NOT SPREAD AND SCREEN WORKS PERFECTLY)!!!!

Re: Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II by Ndissle(m): 11:52am On May 19, 2022
Good day, for your phone repairs, phone accessories, buying of new and used phones, swapping, please contact me 08038603994. My office is at Microstation limited.

Re: Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II by Nobody: 12:18pm On May 19, 2022
adeymolahm:
Good Morning Engineers in the house. Please where can I get my Umidigi A7 repaired as it's not Powering up. I've tried goggle searching their service centers in Nigeria to no avail. Please I'll appreciate if anyone can help me out. Thanks

I’ll check it only if you find your way to the office

Call or WhatsApp me on 09014566031
Re: Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II by DestinyToRule(m): 4:52pm On May 19, 2022
Thephonetechn:

Good morning sir how do you do.
Ok here is what you can do.

1. Go to settings
2. Navigate to app management
3. Navigate to to camera
4. Select clear data.
5. Go back to camera to check.

A better way.

Go to your home select and hold the camera for a few seconds, you will soon see "app info"

Click app info
Select storage.
Then clear data.

If you need further assistance you can message me on WhatsApp: 09058743276

Thanks a lot sir.... I'm grateful. I have done has u said i will get back to u after observation for a while
. Tanks
Re: Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II by 4reala(m): 5:28pm On May 19, 2022
Good evening House, please help my Techno spark 4 battery runs down fast even without touching, despite have replaced a new one
Re: Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II by Nobody: 6:22pm On May 19, 2022
4reala:
Good evening House, please help my Techno spark 4 battery runs down fast even without touching, despite have replaced a new one

You still need a good one

I have a follow come battery if you’re interested

Call or WhatsApp me on 09014566031 for more information
Re: Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II by Ndissle(m): 7:07pm On May 19, 2022
4reala:
Good evening Sir.what you need is an original battery the follow come battery and i have it in stock .it will cost you 5000 naira only
Re: Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II by 4reala(m): 10:56pm On May 19, 2022
Ndissle:
Good evening Sir.what you need is an original battery the follow come battery and i have it in stock .it will cost you 5000 naira only
Hmmn, I am thinking its the phone DAT has problem,
Re: Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II by Jaapu: 2:16am On May 20, 2022
repairpalng:

PLEASE ALWAYS CALL/WHATSAPP TO CONFIRM CURRENT PRICE AND PICTURES OF THE ONE AVAILABLE.

Samsung S6 Follow Screen Replacement Wt Fixing (23K)

Samsung S6 Edge Follow Screen Replacement Wt Fixing (24K)

Samsung S7 Follow Screen Replacement Wt Fixing (25K)

Samsung S7 Edge Follow Screen Replacement Wt Fixing (30K)

Samsung S8+ PLUS Follow Come Screen Replacement Wt Fixing (42K)

Screen for Huawei Honor V10?
Re: Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II by Lh19(m): 10:38am On May 20, 2022
4reala:
Hmmn, I am thinking its the phone DAT has problem,

I have this same issue with my Infinix S5, do you think it's the phone that has fault?
And is it possible to fix the phone issue
Re: Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II by Khiz(m): 12:49pm On May 20, 2022
Good afternoon
Please my Huawei Y9 prime 2019's front camera started to display a black screen when I try to access it last week. Then it started freezing and closing the camera app. Now it won't even pop-up. Please is it fixable?? At what cost please??
Re: Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II by Nobody: 1:51pm On May 20, 2022
Khiz:
Good afternoon
Please my Huawei Y9 prime 2019's front camera started to display a black screen when I try to access it last week. Then it started freezing and closing the camera app. Now it won't even pop-up. Please is it fixable?? At what cost please??

It’s much fixable
I can’t tell the cost now until I have a physical accessment of the phone

Re: Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II by cheras1: 2:16pm On May 20, 2022
Let's very your OfferUp and other sites that require real phone number. We can also make scanable ID to bypass verification for any site
Re: Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II by Juzec: 2:23pm On May 20, 2022
Please how much to fix tecno camon 18 pro screen?
Re: Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II by Nobody: 2:33pm On May 20, 2022
Juzec:
Please how much to fix tecno camon 18 pro screen?

The original screen is available
It will cost you 40k

Re: Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II by Nobody: 2:35pm On May 20, 2022
More reviews coming in

Always at your service

Nairaland’s No 1 trusted Phone Technician

You can call or WhatsApp me on 09014566031 for your phone problems
Re: Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II by phelmzzy(m): 4:22pm On May 20, 2022
Good evening house, please I don't know if anyone has experience this before. Am using this itel phone and I recently updated the software then I downloaded an app that requires access permission ( deny or allow) surprisingly i couldn't click, so I decided to reset all apps permission now I can't access most of the apps COS of permission even to deny self no go abeg wetin I fit do
Re: Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II by Bluntprof: 6:27pm On May 20, 2022
Bornbiafra can i have your contact plsss?
Re: Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II by Bornbiafra: 6:30pm On May 20, 2022
Bluntprof:
Bornbiafra can i have your contact plsss?
why please....
Re: Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II by Bluntprof: 6:43pm On May 20, 2022
Bornbiafra:
why please....
those loan apps sir, i need serious help
Re: Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II by Bluntprof: 6:45pm On May 20, 2022
Bornbiafra:
why please....
this is my number 09137062796
Re: Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II by Bornbiafra: 6:45pm On May 20, 2022
Bluntprof:
those loan apps sir, i need serious help
give me your number
Re: Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II by Bornbiafra: 6:47pm On May 20, 2022
Bluntprof:
this is my number 09137062796
are you on telegram with this number
Re: Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II by Bluntprof: 6:50pm On May 20, 2022
Bornbiafra:
are you on telegram with this number
no sir only whatsapp
Re: Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II by FaruqMadridCr7(m): 7:13pm On May 20, 2022
Hello Engineers in the house. Good evening.
I'm having a serious issue with my phone Tecno Pouvoir 4 (LC7). The charging point has been giving me serious problem. After using this phone for a year, the phone charging point got spoilt and since then, I did not enjoy my phone anymore embarassed embarassed embarassed
This is the 6th times I'll be repairing the charging point with 5 different engineers embarassed embarassed
And now it has spoil again embarassed embarassed I don't even know what to do again. But I haven't take it to calcare before.
Pls any engineer who have an idea to what I can do, I'll really appreciate it. The thing is, if I use a new charger with it (or a charger that I've never use for it before)it will charge,but with time it will still stop working with it.
I should have change the phone but I don't have the enough money to buy a new one, the phone's now going to 2 years with me.
Anyone who can help me pls cause I don't even know what to do anymore embarassed embarassed Thanks.
Re: Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II by socan: 5:03am On May 21, 2022
Hello all, need a help to transfer whatapps chat from android to iphone.

Also note., the said android phone is a Chinese phone that have no Google play, no whatapps backup and cannot email all whatapps backup to phone but rather it can export chat one by one to Bluetooth or whatspps and other platforms.

If you are willing to help kindly state your best price here and your contact.

Thank you

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) ... (1051) (1052) (1053) (1054) (1055) (1056) (1057) ... (1216) (Reply)

UMIDIGI DISCUSSION THREAD / Best Games To Download For Your Android Device / The Xiaomi Thread.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 52
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.