Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,842 members, 7,824,511 topics. Date: Saturday, 11 May 2024 at 11:28 AM

Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II - Phones (1073) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II (1352138 Views)

Data Service Guys On Nairaland Willing To Assist You With Free Data Purchase / Android, Anyone? Part II / Phone Engineers on Nairaland willing to assist you. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (1070) (1071) (1072) (1073) (1074) (1075) (1076) ... (1217) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II by repairpalng: 11:31am On Jul 07, 2022
Available
repairpalng:
-------

PLEASE ALWAYS CALL/WHATSAPP TO CONFIRM CURRENT PRICE AND PICTURES OF THE ONE AVAILABLE.

Samsung S6 Follow Screen Replacement Wt Fixing (23K)/

Samsung S6 Edge Follow Screen Replacement Wt Fixing (24K) ,

Samsung S7 Follow Screen Replacement Wt Fixing (25K)'

Samsung S7 Edge Follow Screen Replacement Wt Fixing (30K),

Samsung S8+ PLUS Follow Come Screen Replacement Wt Fixing (42K)...

Samsung S8 Follow Come Screen Replacement Wt Fixing (40)

Samsung S9 Follow Screen Replacement Wt Fixing (37K) - Wt Black Frame

Samsung S9+ Plus Follow Screen Replacement Wt Fixing (45K) - Wt Purple Frame

Samsung S10 Follow Screen Replacement Wt Fixing (55K)

Samsung Note 8 Follow Screen Replacement Wt Fixing (40K)

Follow come used screens but with slight dots (DOT DOES NOT SPREAD AND SCREEN WORKS PERFECTLY)!!!!

Best market deals wt professionalism in fixing.

also avaiable S9, S9+, S10, NOTE 8, NOTE 9 ETC...
Re: Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II by repairpalng: 11:37am On Jul 07, 2022
BossMangreat:

My sister wants to change the outer glass of her Samsung s9+. The screen is working perfectly but the outer glass is broken. Can it be fixed? Heard about baking the glass, how true is that?

We don't render this service at the moment.
Re: Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II by OluwasureGig: 12:56pm On Jul 07, 2022
waploger:

Give any engineer to jump it...
Jump it how please
Re: Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II by Unique9: 3:25pm On Jul 07, 2022
It is now beyond WhatsApp
amrepairguru:
pls who are you? And I don't want to believe we have talking on WhatsApp before you come here
Re: Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II by Unique9: 3:47pm On Jul 07, 2022
I contacted this technician based on my network locked Samsung phone and he told me his price, before paying for the unlock,I asked him if the phone can be unlock remotely? He said YES. Now he is saying that should send my phone from Abia State to Lagos State for him to finish the unlocking
Nova1982:

what happened?
Re: Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II by Unique9: 4:21pm On Jul 07, 2022
Give me my 20k
amrepairguru:
pls who are you? And I don't want to believe we have talking on WhatsApp before you come here
Re: Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II by olundty(m): 1:49pm On Jul 08, 2022
Available Services

-Screen replacement
-other parts replacement (charging port,charging flex replacement,Speakers,battery etc
- Panel Repair (audio ic , charging IC, display IC etc)
-Back glass, Front glass, Camera glass replacement.

Address: 1 otigba street ikeja
Cell phone: +234 803 863 5234
Re: Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II by Bensonezege: 2:58pm On Jul 08, 2022
Hi gurus in the house,i hav a gionee m12 wit a faulty screen n i hav been looking 4 a new one to no avail,have called gionee office at ikeja stil nothing...please where can i get it around lagos?
Re: Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II by chidoziekingsley: 4:07pm On Jul 08, 2022
chidoziekingsley:
Pls does 8mp dual camera mean that the total mp of the phone's camera is 16mp(8+8 ) or just a single 8 mp
pls someone should answer
Re: Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II by waploger(m): 5:42pm On Jul 08, 2022
OluwasureGig:

Jump it how please

To connect the missing link
Re: Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II by waploger(m): 5:43pm On Jul 08, 2022
chidoziekingsley:
pls someone should answer

No
Re: Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II by waploger(m): 5:44pm On Jul 08, 2022
Bensonezege:
Hi gurus in the house,i hav a gionee m12 wit a faulty screen n i hav been looking 4 a new one to no avail,have called gionee office at ikeja stil nothing...please where can i get it around lagos?

Alaba International, I can also fix it for you.....
Re: Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II by waploger(m): 5:46pm On Jul 08, 2022
BossMangreat:

Getting a new screen when the one there is working perfectly? Nothing is wrong with the phone. Only the front glass that needs to be changed

Or is it that no engineer can fix it?

In the process of changing that glass... the screen might "close eye" because after separating it you will still need to bake it.
Re: Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II by Bensonezege: 9:15pm On Jul 08, 2022
waploger:

Alaba International, I can also fix it for you.....
ok can i hav ur contact?

1 Like

Re: Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II by waploger(m): 10:58pm On Jul 08, 2022
[quote author=Bensonezege post=114550267]ok can i hav ur

08136745466 or 09067715382
Re: Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II by amyxtrac: 11:18pm On Jul 08, 2022
Re: Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II by Lithe1(m): 8:57am On Jul 09, 2022
olundty:
Available Services

-Screen replacement
-other parts replacement (charging port,charging flex replacement,Speakers,battery etc
- Panel Repair (audio ic , charging IC, display IC etc)
-Back glass, Front glass, Camera glass replacement.

Address: 1 otigba street ikeja
Cell phone: +234 803 863 5234

Do you have Tecno spark 7 (kf6i) digitizer ?
Re: Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II by waploger(m): 11:34am On Jul 09, 2022
Lithe1:

Do you have Tecno spark 7 (kf6i) digitizer ?

Spark 7 uses Touchglass.....
Re: Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II by Lithe1(m): 11:45am On Jul 09, 2022
waploger:

Spark 7 uses Touchglass.....

okayyy

What's the price?
Re: Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II by p3acefultout: 3:34pm On Jul 09, 2022
Good afternoon, please i want to buy this cord. I'd appreciate if anyone has it available to sell, please reach out to me, thank you

Re: Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II by Niftyflame: 3:36pm On Jul 09, 2022
Please is there anyway one can change the screen of Olla v9 pro?
Re: Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II by waploger(m): 5:22pm On Jul 09, 2022
Lithe1:

okayyy

What's the price?

Your location depends the price
Here in Lagos Alaba it cost 1000 naira
Re: Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II by waploger(m): 5:23pm On Jul 09, 2022
p3acefultout:
Good afternoon, please i want to buy this cord. I'd appreciate if anyone has it available to sell, please reach out to me, thank you

Isn't this Sony Ericsson k710i charger?
Re: Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II by waploger(m): 5:23pm On Jul 09, 2022
Niftyflame:
Please is there anyway one can change the screen of Olla v9 pro?

Of course, It should be available here.
Re: Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II by Sunnybabe(m): 5:52pm On Jul 09, 2022
Hello phone gurus,

Please i helped one of my brother to buy Gionee S10 lite UK Used from a seller we met on FB at Ibadan, I sent one of my brother to his physical shop as I am not in Ibadan. So when the phone get to me, I gave it to the owner after I thoroughly checked it... But after like 4-5 hours they guy come back and told me that the phone screen will be blinking anytime it get hot... I saw it also

If it's cool it will display normal... But the moment it's hot.. it will start blinking. I contacted the seller immediately and the seller told me he will contact his suppliers and get back to me... Later the seller now told me he can't collect the phone back coz his suppliers also said he can't collect it back... That probably it fell down or they sit on it, which is not true...

Please how can I go about it and also phone gurus what may be wrong with the phone.

It's only start blinking and be changing to black when its hot
Re: Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II by p3acefultout: 6:37am On Jul 10, 2022
yes it is, do yoy have it available or you know anyone who does?
waploger:

Isn't this Sony Ericsson k710i charger?
Re: Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II by foremost55(m): 10:40am On Jul 10, 2022
Hello landers, i need a phone with 10,000gb Where can i find it??
Re: Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II by foremost55(m): 10:45am On Jul 10, 2022
foremost55:
Hello landers, i need a phone with 10,000gb
Where can i find it??
Please i need reply
Re: Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II by Auskyd(m): 10:57am On Jul 10, 2022
Sunnybabe:
Hello phone gurus,

Please i helped one of my brother to buy Gionee S10 lite UK Used from a seller we met on FB at Ibadan, I sent one of my brother to his physical shop as I am not in Ibadan. So when the phone get to me, I gave it to the owner after I thoroughly checked it... But after like 4-5 hours they guy come back and told me that the phone screen will be blinking anytime it get hot... I saw it also

If it's cool it will display normal... But the moment it's hot.. it will start blinking. I contacted the seller immediately and the seller told me he will contact his suppliers and get back to me... Later the seller now told me he can't collect the phone back coz his suppliers also said he can't collect it back... That probably it fell down or they sit on it, which is not true...

Please how can I go about it and also phone gurus what may be wrong with the phone.

It's only start blinking and be changing to black when its hot

Congrats, you've been scammed. Lol
Re: Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II by Lithe1(m): 12:14pm On Jul 10, 2022
waploger:

Your location depends the price
Here in Lagos Alaba it cost 1000 naira

Is there any risk in the process of replacing it for me?

1 Like

Re: Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II by Mikedgr8(m): 1:34pm On Jul 10, 2022
Please how much will it cost me to change the speaker of my iPhone 6s Plus, the upper part for receiving calls Sha..Plus I’m in Lagos

(1) (2) (3) ... (1070) (1071) (1072) (1073) (1074) (1075) (1076) ... (1217) (Reply)

UMIDIGI DISCUSSION THREAD / Best Games To Download For Your Android Device / The Xiaomi Thread.

Viewing this topic: softspot87

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 38
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.