Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,725 members, 7,816,979 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 10:02 PM

Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II - Phones (1075) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II (1347111 Views)

Data Service Guys On Nairaland Willing To Assist You With Free Data Purchase / Android, Anyone? Part II / Phone Engineers on Nairaland willing to assist you. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (1072) (1073) (1074) (1075) (1076) (1077) (1078) ... (1216) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II by waploger(m): 6:39am On Jul 12, 2022
Olamarkjoel:

I am yet to test normal call, I will do that tomorrow, techno spark 3 pro,yes I have changed a panel I think it was charging point but I discover that when the phone fell down the problem started.Thanks

Try changing the complete charging board...
Re: Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II by waploger(m): 6:46am On Jul 12, 2022
neyosea25:

I did that already and the account is still available but whenever I use that same profile name and phone number to access the account it tells me it doesn't match.

Do you know the username? If not try searching for it with another logged in account from opera mini and search for the account then enter the profile and check if you will see the username; it will be something like this below, when you get it, use it to do a password reset.

Re: Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II by AlhajiNatty(m): 7:29am On Jul 12, 2022
Engineers in the house, I need to change the complete screen of Wiko Y80. Please, how much should I budget to fix it
Re: Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II by AlhajiNatty(m): 7:40am On Jul 12, 2022
Complete screen replacement of Wiko Y80
Re: Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II by repairpalng: 9:10am On Jul 12, 2022
Available
repairpalng:
;;;;;

PLEASE ALWAYS CALL/WHATSAPP TO CONFIRM CURRENT PRICE AND PICTURES OF THE ONE AVAILABLE.

Samsung S6 Follow Screen Replacement Wt Fixing (23K),

Samsung S6 Edge Follow Screen Replacement Wt Fixing (24K) ,

Samsung S7 Follow Screen Replacement Wt Fixing (25K),

Samsung S7 Edge Follow Screen Replacement Wt Fixing (30K)'

Samsung S8+ PLUS Follow Come Screen Replacement Wt Fixing (42K)/

Samsung S8 Follow Come Screen Replacement Wt Fixing (40)

Samsung S9 Follow Screen Replacement Wt Fixing (37K) - Wt Black Frame

Samsung S9+ Plus Follow Screen Replacement Wt Fixing (45K) - Wt Purple Frame

Samsung S10 Follow Screen Replacement Wt Fixing (55K)

Samsung Note 8 Follow Screen Replacement Wt Fixing (40K)

Follow come used screens but with slight dots (DOT DOES NOT SPREAD AND SCREEN WORKS PERFECTLY)!!!!

Best market deals wt professionalism in fixing.

also avaiable S9, S9+, S10, NOTE 8, NOTE 9 ETC...
Re: Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II by AlhajiNatty(m): 10:28am On Jul 12, 2022
repairpalng:
Available

Please, how much for fixing a new screen of Wiko Y80?
Re: Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II by Olamarkjoel(m): 11:02am On Jul 12, 2022
waploger:

Try changing the complete charging board...
Okay, Thanks for your response.

1 Like

Re: Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II by sammymax: 1:29pm On Jul 12, 2022
I have a redmi 9t that needs the board to be changed. I want to sell it as scrap, any interested engineer All other parts working perfectly, screen without scratch
Re: Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II by waploger(m): 2:42pm On Jul 12, 2022
neyosea25:

I did that already and the account is still available but whenever I use that same profile name and phone number to access the account it tells me it doesn't match.

Maybe the person don change the email and phone number
Re: Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II by waploger(m): 3:04pm On Jul 12, 2022
Olamarkjoel:

Okay, Thanks for your response.

Ok
Re: Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II by waploger(m): 3:04pm On Jul 12, 2022
AlhajiNatty:
Engineers in the house, I need to change the complete screen of Wiko Y80. Please, how much should I budget to fix it

23k if you are in Lagos
Re: Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II by Nobody: 3:38pm On Jul 12, 2022
embarassed
Re: Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II by Ndissle(m): 5:59pm On Jul 12, 2022
Hi. You can always reach me for assistance in repairs of your mobile phones.. Faults like broken screen, touchpad, may be the phone fell into water and not coming up anymore, slow charging and any other faults phones can have, you can call or whatsapp me on 0803 860 3994. My office is located at 9 Otigba street computer village ikeja Microstation limited. Come for original screens
Re: Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II by GloriousGbola: 10:20pm On Jul 12, 2022
repairpalng:
Available

chiboy1116:
Good day guys , this post might be long af cause I’m just angry and frustrated rn . Forgive my typos abd punctuations .

So these guys called repairpalNG on Nairaland are the worst guys to deal with . I’ve been through crazy these past 3 weeks cause of these guys ; firstly I’d like to advise y’all, if u don’t personally know someone or a company don’t vouch for them . Unless you’ve dealt with them so many times .

So I got the pixel 3xL 128gb from these guys about 3 weeks ago , though I was skeptical at first but I had to cause I couldn’t find another seller and someone in nland (about 2 guys) already vouched for them , I asked for defects on the the phone and the told me everything was clean but it has two white dots on the screen that are very difficult to notice and doesn’t affect functionality , I asked for pictures and they sent some pictures some of em weren’t clear enough though but I had to just believe them cause I’ve gotten so many stuff from nland vendors , most of the gadgets I have rn was gotten from nland . Okay I asked if we could use and escrow and they declined that it wouldn’t be possible to use an escrow service for an item leaving Lagos to abuja . I just decided to pay for the stuff . REMEMBER, the only defect was the two white dots which weren’t even visible . But guess what , I had about another defect after I had transferred the money to them ( this was where I bleeped up cause i should have asked for a refund , but I was impatient af and needed to get the 3xL asap) . These guys said the screen has the big stuff that Looks like there’s air in it . They still convinced me that it isn’t noticeable at all , that the phone is clean and all .

I had to ask about their return policy , and what it was like to return a bad product back . These guys kept avoiding the question cause remember I had paid already . They kept saying the product is fine , works well and you shouldn’t be bothered about returning anything.

I asked them to send the phone then , but if there’s another defect apart from the two defects I heard already I’d return it asap . They sent it , and it took this product 7 days to get to abuja (I paid 3k btw ) I was so frustrated cause I asked them if I could use Gigl so it’d be faster but they decline (I really don’t know the delivery guys they used but it definitely wasn’t Gigl ) cause according to them , they have an office in abuja where I’d collect my phone . After all the frustration i went to through waiting for my phone I collected the phone from their office and saw an entirely different thing ;

1 -it had really small air bumps on the screen , about 10

2 -the screen look dirty from the inside like it wasn’t fixed properly .

3 -there was gum on the side screen like it was really worked on

4 -the sides weren’t that clean .

I was so pissed but didn’t want to go through the hassle of sending it back and having to wait for these guys to send another so I just complained to them and they apologized . I wanted to move on and use the phone that way . I even bought the screen guard and pouch already but I noticed another defect when I tried playing music or making calls . The Audio speaker wasn’t good , it was really bad . That was where I lost it

I called these guys , talked to them on WhatsApp, even tagged them on Nairaland and they weren’t even trying to take the blame that they ducked up . These guys were still saying they told me about all its defect , ffs the phone’s audio system isn’t good (u definitely didn’t tell me the part)
I had to return the phone the next day , I used Gigl paid the sum of 5800 so it’d get to Lagos faster . I gave them the shipment number and delivery pin so they’d track the item cause I was told it was gonna get to Lagos on Monday or Tuesday . This item got to the address they gave me on monday morning and these guys weren’t even bothered to track the bad item they sent I was still the one doing their work for them . I was begging these guys to go collect the item I sent to them . They waited for 3 days , giving flimsy excuses like “Gigl havent called us yet “ “we haven’t received any message” just to delay my refund . I had to tag them on nland b4 they decided to go collect the stuff on Wednesday evening , I even called Gigl customer care line to confirm if I can come get the item and they said yes .

After they collected the item , they waited till the next day to refund and guess what these guys only refunded me 85k for the phone .

Remember I paid for the first delivery (3k) , still paid for the second delivery after getting a bad phone (5800) , these guys didn’t want to incur any losses but they wanted the customer that trusted them with his money without even seeing to the product he was getting to incur losses .
I swear , I’m pretty sure I spend nothing less than 3k on airtime calling these guys through this crazy fiasco everyday . I wasn’t even gonna do this but nah . I shouldn’t be the one paying for delivery to deliver your bad item back to u . I’ve dealt with so many vendors on nland and once I get a bad item they try as much as possible not to make the problem escalate and make sure I don’t incur any losses . But these guys just don’t care . I’ve lost about 9k in an unsuccessful deal .

I don’t like ruining one’s business, I also sell gadgets but I wouldn’t want anyone to go through what I went through these past 3 weeks .

Please don’t get stuff from repairpalNG if you aren’t there to check your stuff , be it phones , phone parts , laptops . It doesn’t matter if it’s cheap , it’s probably gonna be a bad buy .

Their customer care is one of the worst , it’s probably because of the owners there . But trust me , they most times don’t even know what to say to do .

Don’t buy from RepairPalNG if you know you aren’t checking your stuff . There are so many reliable vendors on nland and repairpalng definitely isn’t reliable . I’ve seen complaints , two different complaints . Their phones aren’t clean and they use fake parts and sell fake parts too cause I remember someone on nland saying he fixed his phone with them and after 3 days he started having issues with his camera .
There are other guys on nland to get stuff from , repairpalNG isn’t one of them . This isn’t the first complaint . Like how are u refusing to pay me the 9k I spent on waybill sending you your bad item which u lied about most of its defects

PS : their customer care is one of the worst you’d deal with , no one should go through what I went through .

HMMMMMM
Re: Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II by Thatsammie(m): 10:52am On Jul 13, 2022
Good day wonderful people.
I have a NOKIA 2700c java phone that I have been using for ‘ages’. The phone comes on but it doesn’t go beyond displaying the NOKIA logo. Can it be fixed?

Re: Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II by essentialone(m): 12:39pm On Jul 13, 2022
Neatly used Samsung Galaxy A2 Core is available for sale. Interested?
Re: Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II by Nobody: 1:35pm On Jul 13, 2022
Thatsammie:
I have a NOKIA 2700c java phone that I have been using for ‘ages’. The phone comes on but it doesn’t go beyond displaying the NOKIA logo. Can it be fixed?
buy new one my elder
Re: Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II by Olamistoic: 6:19pm On Jul 13, 2022
Re: Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II by Thatsammie(m): 8:46pm On Jul 13, 2022
Johnny4you:
buy new one my elder
�I just like the phone bro. I bought the phone in 2007. It’s an ancestor!

1 Like

Re: Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II by Ndissle(m): 9:17pm On Jul 13, 2022
Hello. You can always reach me for assistance in repairs of your mobile phones.. Faults like broken screen, touchpad, may be the phone fell into water and not coming up anymore, slow charging and any other faults phones can have, you can call or whatsapp me on 0803 860 3994. My office is located at 9 Otigba street computer village ikeja Microstation limited. Come for original screens
Re: Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II by Ronakn(m): 10:36pm On Jul 13, 2022
Please I need MacBook 2015 12inches screen. Quote/Reply me if you have at good rate
Re: Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II by olundty(m): 2:00am On Jul 14, 2022
Lordofalmajiri:

How much will it cost me to replace iPhone X screen
Re: Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II by Ndissle(m): 5:43am On Jul 14, 2022
Lordofalmajiri:

How much will it cost me to replace iPhone X screen
it will cost you 25,000 naira call or WhatsApp me on 0803 860 3994
Re: Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II by Lordofalmajiri(f): 5:48am On Jul 14, 2022
olundty:

Location?
Re: Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II by Lordofalmajiri(f): 5:48am On Jul 14, 2022
Ndissle:
it will cost you 25,000 naira call or WhatsApp me on 0803 860 3994
Re: Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II by zummy45: 8:09am On Jul 14, 2022
How much will it cost me to replace the screen of Samsung A30s?
Re: Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II by lambano4(m): 1:14pm On Jul 14, 2022
Lordofalmajiri:

How much will it cost to fix iPhone X screen

iPhone X iCloud Screen available ... for Onsite Fix ..Kindly Send your Device to Our Office...iFixFast TECHNOLOGY (C.V-IKEJA) ...Talk/Chat iFF 09063858289
Re: Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II by lambano4(m): 1:23pm On Jul 14, 2022
inikamoze:
Hello Engineers,

My friend's IPhone 11 max just went off without any notice. A phone repairer and said could be the logic board and that it is dead. Please can it be fixed?

Kindly Send your Device to Our Office as we get it back to Excellent Working Conditions ...iFixFast TECHNOLOGY (C.V-IKEJA) ...Talk/Chat IFF 09063858289
Re: Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II by lambano4(m): 1:37pm On Jul 14, 2022
Thatsammie:

We"ve got exact Replica of your Nokia .. available for outright purchase or Swap ... Come over to Our Office ...iFixFast TECHNOLOGY (C.V-IKEJA) ...Talk/Chat iFF 09063858289

Re: Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II by olundty(m): 1:44pm On Jul 14, 2022
Lordofalmajiri:

Location?

1 otigba st ikeja

(1) (2) (3) ... (1072) (1073) (1074) (1075) (1076) (1077) (1078) ... (1216) (Reply)

UMIDIGI DISCUSSION THREAD / Best Games To Download For Your Android Device / The Xiaomi Thread.

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 50
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.