Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,992 members, 7,821,460 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 01:16 PM

Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II - Phones (1093) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II (1350762 Views)

Data Service Guys On Nairaland Willing To Assist You With Free Data Purchase / Android, Anyone? Part II / Phone Engineers on Nairaland willing to assist you. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (1090) (1091) (1092) (1093) (1094) (1095) (1096) ... (1217) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II by Meister(m): 3:09pm On Sep 12, 2022
Gotron:

The screen of my Samsung Note 9 had cracks and no longer comes up. How much will a replacement cost?

You can go and check but this is it's price on AliExpress

1 Like

Re: Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II by Hybrid600: 3:46pm On Sep 12, 2022
Clean fairly used Samsung Galaxy A23 needed.
Location Abuja
Quote me if available
Re: Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II by lambano4(m): 5:45pm On Sep 12, 2022
Cyril009:
Good morning I have two pixel XL One is good everything works,one has a damaged screen can anyone take out the good screen its glued to the working pixel XL and put it the damaged pixel XL.
I am in lagos.

Very well....
We”ll get those Screen Swap for you while you wait at a service charge
Kindly send those 2 Devices to Our Office...
iFixFast TECHNOLOGY
C.V-Ikeja-Lagos
Talk/Chat 09063858289
Re: Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II by Cyril009(m): 5:50pm On Sep 12, 2022
lambano4:

Very well.... We”ll get those Screen Swap for you while you wait at a service charge Kindly send those 2 Devices to Our Office... iFixFast TECHNOLOGY C.V-Ikeja-Lagos Talk/Chat 09063858289

How much to swap the screens ?
Re: Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II by lambano4(m): 5:51pm On Sep 12, 2022
Hybrid600:
Clean fairly used Samsung Galaxy A23 needed.
Location Abuja
Quote me if available

Brand NEW Samsung Galaxy A23 available
4gig RAM
64gig Storage @ 142k

4gig RAM
128gig Storage @ 152k

YOU GET SAMSUNG NIGERIA WARRANTY!!!
Re: Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II by lambano4(m): 5:53pm On Sep 12, 2022
Cyril009:

Post comprehensive photos of both Devices here for accessment
Re: Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II by lambano4(m): 6:00pm On Sep 12, 2022
Cyril009:

Kindly post comprehensive photos of both Devices here for assessment
Re: Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II by Cyril009(m): 6:10pm On Sep 12, 2022
lambano4:

Kindly post comprehensive photos of both Devices here for assessment
The broken XL with the broken screen https://www.nairaland.com/7319794/want-borrow-pixel-xl-screen
made the post a few days back
the other I will be buying it it's clean no faults whatsoever.
Re: Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II by waploger(m): 12:17am On Sep 13, 2022
Asquare84:

where can i get that please, abuja they charge me for 18000.

Here in Lagos the screen cost 14k
Re: Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II by Ulunne777(f): 1:01pm On Sep 13, 2022
Pls guys my gionee m7 power is having issues.
1st when plugged in it charges an stops on its own but if I plug it in to see if it will charge more,it will rather start discharging the little it charged.

What could be the problem
Re: Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II by Meister(m): 1:09pm On Sep 13, 2022
Ulunne777:
Pls guys my gionee m7 power is having issues.
1st when plugged in it charges an stops on its own but if I plug it in to see if it will charge more,it will rather start discharging the little it charged.

What could be the problem

Has its charging port been changed before?
The most probable cause is that your phones battery is in very bad state and might need to be changed
Re: Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II by simplesss: 3:04pm On Sep 13, 2022
Pls how much to repair samsung a02 power ic?
Re: Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II by latiephwald(m): 8:36pm On Sep 13, 2022
I need Oneplus 6t screen. 08025903786
Re: Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II by Lanretoye(m): 5:20pm On Sep 14, 2022
Meister:

You can go and check but this is it's price on AliExpress
it is aliexpress that will replace it too.

1 Like

Re: Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II by TheDoc: 12:30pm On Sep 15, 2022
Meister:

I don't know boss and I don't think buying a note 9 in 2022 is worth it at all.
You can also say exactly what happened to it so people can give you some advice

Good morning sir.
Kindly suggest an alternative phone to buy, I was initially planning to buy it because of the quality of the camera. Camera quality is my priority. My budget is 180-200k.
Re: Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II by Meister(m): 12:41pm On Sep 15, 2022
TheDoc:

Good morning sir.
Kindly suggest an alternative phone to buy, I was initially planning to buy it because of the quality of the camera. Camera quality is my priority. My budget is 180-200k.

If camera quality is your priority then go for Pixel 4Xl, 4a 5G or even pixel 5 if you're lucky.
Other more well rounded options are OnePlus 8, Samsung note 10+, Xiaomi 11T and Mi 11i. I sell the last two phones i mentioned.

N.B. You'll only get these phones foreign used at that your budget
Re: Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II by TheDoc: 12:46pm On Sep 15, 2022
Meister:

I don't know boss and I don't think buying a note 9 in 2022 is worth it at all.
You can also say exactly what happened to it so people can give you some advice

Good morning sir.
Thank you very much in anticipation of your response.
Re: Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II by TheDoc: 12:50pm On Sep 15, 2022
Meister:

If camera quality is your priority then go for Pixel 4Xl, 4a 5G or even pixel 5 if you're lucky.
Other more well rounded options are OnePlus 8, Samsung note 10+, Xiaomi 11T and Mi 11i. I sell the last two phones i mentioned.

Thank you sir. Can you pls clarify "if I am lucky"?
Those that means there are fake ones?
I dey fear ooh. Lol
Is it true that one cannot get a brand new Samsung note 10+?
Thank you sir
Re: Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II by Meister(m): 1:13pm On Sep 15, 2022
TheDoc:

Thank you sir. Can you pls clarify "if I am lucky"?
Those that means there are fake ones?
I dey fear ooh. Lol
Is it true that one cannot get a brand new Samsung note 10+?
Thank you sir

'If you're lucky' means if you're opportuned to find it at that your budget cause it's usually more expensive than that and I was only referring to pixel 5.

Note 10+ is a 2019 device so you'll definitely not find a new one
Re: Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II by chrisfranc: 1:50pm On Sep 15, 2022
Please guys, my infinix hot 8 lite wont charge or power up since the battery went dead, what could be the problem
Re: Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II by anungangampu: 3:58pm On Sep 15, 2022
Cyril009:
Anybody with a pixel XL screen I want to use it for two hours might be less I will pay 5k,I want to sell it as scrap but I want to copy my files on the phone
I will convert all my folders to zip files and manual backup for a few apps.

RepairZoneNaira

repairpalng

olundty

lumide533

anybody ?
Re: Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II by Cyril009(m): 8:22pm On Sep 15, 2022
Re: Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II by TheDoc: 9:13pm On Sep 15, 2022
Meister:

'If you're lucky' means if you're opportuned to find it at that your budget cause it's usually more expensive than that and I was only referring to pixel 5.

Note 10+ is a 2019 device so you'll definitely not find a new one

Thank you sir
Re: Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II by TheDoc: 10:19am On Sep 16, 2022
Meister:

Re: Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II by Meister(m): 10:27am On Sep 16, 2022
TheDoc:

Pls, what can you say regarding Samsung galaxy A33 when compared to Pixel 4Xl in terms of the camera quality?. Good morning sir.

From all indications you want a new phone and you want a Samsung cause there's literally no phone that I listed that A33 can touch the helm of their garment.
The choice is yours though, go for whatever you want
Re: Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II by TheDoc: 10:39am On Sep 16, 2022
Meister:

From all indications you want a new phone and you want a Samsung cause there's literally no phone that I listed that A33 can touch the helm of their garment.
The choice is yours though, go for whatever you want

You are very right, that is so because of my fear of buying a used phone in view of security challenges, a stolen phone can be traced using IMEI (phone theft is very common here in the North), also used phones don't have warranty, should it have a fault person don enter one chance be that oooh! Anyway, thanks for help
Re: Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II by erjo: 3:09am On Sep 17, 2022
my hot 10 play suddenly refused to add up while charging. It will be showing charging and the notification light will be on but it will remain at the Same or even be discharging.

I have changed the charging board twice - but the problem remains the same. How can this problem be resolved
Re: Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II by Patrick33(m): 1:50pm On Sep 17, 2022
Who can remove icloud from an iphone XR please? I misplaced the number I used before..I still have receipt of the phone. How much will it cost?
Re: Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II by Meister(m): 6:08pm On Sep 17, 2022
RepairZoneNl:

Tolakush you're a very persistent human being
Re: Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II by waploger(m): 3:49pm On Sep 18, 2022
Cyril009:
Good morning I have two pixel XL One is good everything works,one has a damaged screen can anyone take out the good screen its glued to the working pixel XL and put it the damaged pixel XL.
I am in lagos.

Yes... i can do it for you..... Message me on whatsapp if your location is closer to mine...

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) ... (1090) (1091) (1092) (1093) (1094) (1095) (1096) ... (1217) (Reply)

UMIDIGI DISCUSSION THREAD / Best Games To Download For Your Android Device / The Xiaomi Thread.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.