Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,246 members, 7,836,171 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 09:57 PM

Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II - Phones (1094) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II (1357513 Views)

Data Service Guys On Nairaland Willing To Assist You With Free Data Purchase / Android, Anyone? Part II / Phone Engineers on Nairaland willing to assist you. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (1091) (1092) (1093) (1094) (1095) (1096) (1097) ... (1219) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II by waploger(m): 3:53pm On Sep 18, 2022
erjo:
my hot 10 play suddenly refused to add up while charging. It will be showing charging and the notification light will be on but it will remain at the Same or even be discharging.

I have changed the charging board twice - but the problem remains the same. How can this problem be resolved

I can do it for you if you stay around Ojo Lagos
Re: Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II by waploger(m): 3:55pm On Sep 18, 2022
chrisfranc:
Please guys, my infinix hot 8 lite wont charge or power up since the battery went dead, what could be the problem

From your statement; It seems the battery has become weak... Has it done like this before?
Re: Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II by erjo: 5:38pm On Sep 18, 2022
waploger:

I can do it for you if you stay around Ojo Lagos

How Will u get it fixed? Because all the places I have taken it to they say one thing - change the charging board which I've done twice
Re: Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II by waploger(m): 6:36pm On Sep 18, 2022
erjo:

How Will u get it fixed? Because all the places I have taken it to they say one thing - change the charging board which I've done twice

Well if those places you took it too.. tested it with a multimeter they would have known if the volts going from the down board (charging port) to the battery terminal is enough to charge the battery..... And Applied A Charging Diode... which will stabilize the current into charging the battery normally...
Re: Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II by erjo: 7:17pm On Sep 18, 2022
waploger:

Well if those places you took it too.. tested it with a multimeter they would have known if the volts going from the down board (charging port) to the battery terminal is enough to charge the battery..... And Applied A Charging Diode... which will stabilize the current into charging the battery normally...

I see

1 Like

Re: Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II by Cyril009(m): 8:10pm On Sep 18, 2022
waploger:

Yes... i can do it for you..... Message me on whatsapp if your location is closer to mine...

I stay around ijaiye/alakulo how much will you do it ?

1 Like

Re: Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II by waploger(m): 9:11pm On Sep 18, 2022
Cyril009:

It will cost you 6500....
Re: Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II by Cyril009(m): 9:31pm On Sep 18, 2022
waploger:

Last price ? where I am coming from far na..
Re: Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II by waploger(m): 3:14pm On Sep 19, 2022
Cyril009:

Last price ?
where I am coming from far na..

That's the last price.... why not explain to an engineer you know over there to try the way i explained to you..
Re: Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II by Cyril009(m): 3:49pm On Sep 19, 2022
waploger:

That's the last price.... why not explain to an engineer you know over there to try the way i explained to you..

seems you made a mix up.....

Cyril009:
Good morning I have two pixel XL One is good everything works,one has a damaged screen can anyone take out the good screen its glued to the working pixel XL and put it the damaged pixel XL.
I am in lagos.

Yes... i can do it for you..... Message
me on whatsapp if your location is
closer to mine...

Cyril009:

Cyril009:

Last price ?
where I am coming from far na..

so again what's you last price I am quite far from you ?

1 Like

Re: Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II by Samyd18: 5:38pm On Sep 19, 2022
Umigidi a3s complete screen how much ?
Re: Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II by gibsonwales(m): 5:39pm On Sep 19, 2022
How much will it cost to replace the screen and back glass of an iPhone Xs Max ?
Re: Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II by waploger(m): 6:59pm On Sep 19, 2022
Cyril009:

seems you made a mix up..

so again what's you last price I am quite far from you ?

I'll do it for you for 5k
Re: Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II by waploger(m): 6:59pm On Sep 19, 2022
gibsonwales:
How much will it cost to replace the screen and back glass of an iPhone Xs Max ?

Has it been changed before?
Samyd18:
Umigidi a3s complete screen how much ?

Re: Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II by Cyril009(m): 7:03pm On Sep 19, 2022
waploger:

I'll do it for you for 5000k

1 Like

Re: Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II by waploger(m): 7:07pm On Sep 19, 2022
Cyril009:

Yes
Re: Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II by gibsonwales(m): 7:41pm On Sep 19, 2022
waploger:

Has it been changed before?

No, it hasn't ..... Why do you ask ?

1 Like

Re: Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II by waploger(m): 9:23pm On Sep 19, 2022
gibsonwales:

No, it hasn't ..... Why do you ask ?

It will be hard to remove.... and i dont have the machine....
Re: Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II by gibsonwales(m): 3:53pm On Sep 20, 2022
RepairZoneNl:

I can fix it for you Professionally if you're around lagos ikeja
How much ?? I live in Yaba, Lagos.
Re: Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II by Nobody: 7:44pm On Sep 20, 2022
Free Tools to Hide your IP Address

Hiding your IP address is the same as using someone’s computer. Maybe to surf the web or do other activities in complete secrecy.

However, it is different from that. It’s more like you are using a tool to hide behind a false IP address.
To comprehend the logic, let’s start from scratch.

What is an IP Address?
Internet Protocol Address is called IP Address, and It is a personal pointer for a device. In addition, it also serves as a point of connection to the internet or a private network.

There is a need to identify a computer or other networked device. So just look at its IP address because its use is for connection between computers on the internet.

IP addresses have two primary purposes; Fist is identifying devices on a network and the latter is pinpointing their physical locations.

How does IP Address Work?
For the postal service, they employ street addresses, and this is to identify specific residences and also businesses in the physical world.

The postal service office does this so they would be able to keep track of people and businesses. So, one’s IP address is like a digital embodiment of all these attributes.

A computer’s “real” location will be easy to find. Why? because transmitting and receiving data, and IP addresses are necessary. They get your emails to your inbox and also get internet traffic where it ought to go.

Why do you Need to Hide your IP Address?
In today’s data-driven society, your online behavior is key. And for that reason, your IP address is the way to identify you on the internet. So it will be in your best interest to protect your internet address for the same reasons you would not give out your physical address to a stranger.

Your Internet Protocol address (IP) reveals your location and purchasing habits and shows additional personal information. As a user of the free internet, you stand to benefit by concealing your IP address.

Some of the actions that are dangerous using your IP address unhidden are:

See More threads here: https://igbodefence.com/free-tools-to-hide-your-ip-address/

Re: Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II by temizeee(m): 11:32am On Sep 21, 2022
Google pixel 4 sim tray is needed urgently boss �

1 Like

Re: Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II by BnBgrillNG(m): 1:30pm On Sep 21, 2022
Please house, any one can help with nokia 6.1plus (x6) panel? The phone dropped and stopped working. Got another screen but found out it wasn't the screen. Thanks

1 Like

Re: Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II by anuda(m): 7:55pm On Sep 22, 2022
I still need the tecno BOOM j8 screen. How can I get it?
Re: Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II by BubeChi: 9:24am On Sep 23, 2022
Re: Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II by Mauton035(m): 5:32pm On Sep 23, 2022
SAMSUNG S10+
128GB 8GB RAM
DUAL SIM
150K�

Re: Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II by Ayomidejoseph: 6:37pm On Sep 23, 2022
Please, where can i repair flex of tecno tab, model DP8D in ekiti?
Re: Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II by waploger(m): 8:29pm On Sep 23, 2022
BubeChi:
Pls my Samsung was working well yesterday after charging only to use it this morning and the screen was blank. The power button is faulty so when I charge it usually gets on, but since morning there's no response. What could be the issue cry

There are lots of factors since its Samsung..

1. Battery
2. Screen
3. Power Switch

What Samsung Model?
Re: Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II by waploger(m): 8:29pm On Sep 23, 2022
Ayomidejoseph:
Please, where can i repair flex of tecno tab, model DP8D in ekiti?

The charging flex ?

(1) (2) (3) ... (1091) (1092) (1093) (1094) (1095) (1096) (1097) ... (1219) (Reply)

UMIDIGI DISCUSSION THREAD / Best Games To Download For Your Android Device / The Xiaomi Thread.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.