Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,086 members, 7,818,258 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 11:19 AM

Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II - Phones (1095) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II (1348147 Views)

Data Service Guys On Nairaland Willing To Assist You With Free Data Purchase / Android, Anyone? Part II / Phone Engineers on Nairaland willing to assist you. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (1092) (1093) (1094) (1095) (1096) (1097) (1098) ... (1216) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II by waploger(m): 8:31pm On Sep 23, 2022
anuda:
I still need the tecno BOOM j8 screen. How can I get it?

If you stay in Lagos within Festac and Ojo.... I can fix it for you at an affordable price...
Re: Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II by waploger(m): 8:32pm On Sep 23, 2022
Cyril009:

How much do you want to pay?
Re: Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II by Reeoman: 11:45pm On Sep 23, 2022
Please anybody know how much I can get body frame for iPhone 6s??
If you have kindly quote

I also need the touch/front of Samsung galaxy tab4
Re: Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II by omeiza49ja: 11:48pm On Sep 23, 2022
Please I want to change my pixel 3xl back cover
Re: Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II by Cyril009(m): 1:06pm On Sep 24, 2022
waploger:

How much do you want to pay?

3k and I am still waiting on my salary already made half payment for the working pixel XL no issues no faults clean
and will also have to pick a date to come down there....

P.S: I don't just want to transfer the screen.
I am not even trying to fix the broken pixel XL I just want to transfer the screen to copy my files and back up important apps data.
Then return the screen back to the new pixel then sell both and buy the 3XL....

1 Like

Re: Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II by waploger(m): 1:13pm On Sep 24, 2022
Cyril009:

3k and I am still waiting on my salary already made half payment for the working pixel XL no issues no faults clean
and will also have to pick a date to come down there....

P.S: I don't just want to transfer the screen.
I am not even trying to fix the broken pixel XL I just want to transfer the screen to copy my files and back up important apps data.
Then return the screen back to the new pixel then sell both and buy the 3XL....

Ok... whenever you are ready

1 Like

Re: Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II by waploger(m): 1:14pm On Sep 24, 2022
Reeoman:
Please anybody know how much I can get body frame for iPhone 6s??
If you have kindly quote

I also need the touch/front of Samsung galaxy tab4

For the tab the touch is 3k
Re: Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II by BubeChi: 4:05pm On Sep 24, 2022
Re: Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II by BubeChi: 4:07pm On Sep 24, 2022
Re: Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II by Cyril009(m): 4:24pm On Sep 24, 2022
waploger:

Ok... whenever you are ready
kk,boss thanks...

1 Like

Re: Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II by Ayomidejoseph: 6:31pm On Sep 24, 2022
waploger:

The charging flex ?
No, flex that connect the screen to board.
Re: Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II by Reeoman: 6:57pm On Sep 24, 2022
RepairZoneNl:

All is available
Body frame of iphone 6s abd and touch pad for d Samsung
Location is ikeja

How much to fix all.
And please add this iPhone touch/screen.
I don't know if it could be fixed separately?
Re: Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II by waploger(m): 7:08pm On Sep 24, 2022
BubeChi:
Samsung galaxy grand prime

Its the power button....

1 Like

Re: Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II by waploger(m): 7:09pm On Sep 24, 2022
Ayomidejoseph:
No, flex that connect the screen to board.

Driodpad wat?

The model of the Tecno tab...
Re: Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II by Mykel4God(m): 8:10pm On Sep 24, 2022
Please, where can I repair iPhone 7 screen in Lagos?

Any engineer here that can fix?
How much will it cost?
Re: Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II by sammsimm(m): 12:01am On Sep 25, 2022
I just got iphone 8 UK used.. I can hear the caller but the caller can't hear me. Someone should kindly help me out... I also noticed the voice memos not recording my voice.

NB.. I'm a new iPhone user
Re: Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II by Gjackzy(m): 5:08pm On Sep 25, 2022
sammsimm:
I just got iphone 8 UK used.. I can hear the caller but the caller can't hear me. Someone should kindly help me out... I also noticed the voice memos not recording my voice.

NB.. I'm a new iPhone user
It’s caused by the Audio ic, I can fix it for you ( I’m a professional iPhone Engineer ) . You can contact me on WhatsApp: 09017097904
Re: Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II by Mykel4God(m): 1:18am On Sep 26, 2022
RepairZoneNl:

Lagos ikeja only

Where is your office in Ikeja?
Re: Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II by olundty(m): 8:30am On Sep 27, 2022
Available
Samsung Galaxy note 9 128gb 6gb ram cracked screen nd little cracked back everything work perfect.
Check below for the picture
Price 60k

Re: Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II by Incredible128: 4:52pm On Sep 27, 2022
Plus does anyone know how much would it cost to replace the battery on a Huawei p30 pro? And i heard market batteries don't get recognised by the phone so, is there a walk around for that?

1 Like

Re: Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II by Ayomidejoseph: 7:52pm On Sep 27, 2022
waploger:

Driodpad wat?
The model of the Tecno tab...
Model DP8D
Re: Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II by zionism43696: 8:50am On Sep 28, 2022
Pls phone engineer in house help me. My redmi 8 is having network issue since on Saturday. It displaying no network for the two sim. I HV reboot it several time & even did factory resetting but still no network. I HV navigate to the developer, and he is showing the radio responsible for d network is off. I tried to on it. But is not active. Thereby can not b on. Pls engineer help me out
Re: Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II by Sinachi100: 2:58pm On Sep 28, 2022
Re: Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II by olundty(m): 10:39am On Sep 29, 2022
amrepairguru:
send the pictures 08082409934 WhatsApp
Sorry the screen has sold out other parts remaining.
Re: Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II by Nova1988(m): 11:51pm On Sep 29, 2022
waploger:

If you stay in Lagos within Festac and Ojo.... I can fix it for you at an affordable price...

iPhone 8 back glass price?

(1) (2) (3) ... (1092) (1093) (1094) (1095) (1096) (1097) (1098) ... (1216) (Reply)

UMIDIGI DISCUSSION THREAD / Best Games To Download For Your Android Device / The Xiaomi Thread.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 59
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.