Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,157,910 members, 7,835,042 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 01:56 AM

Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II - Phones (1097) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II (1356682 Views)

Data Service Guys On Nairaland Willing To Assist You With Free Data Purchase / Android, Anyone? Part II / Phone Engineers on Nairaland willing to assist you. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (1094) (1095) (1096) (1097) (1098) (1099) (1100) ... (1219) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II by Cyril009(m): 10:51pm On Oct 04, 2022
waploger:

Screen 15k Battery 3k C.board 1.5
How do I get to alaba from ijaiye/ahmadiya....

1 Like

Re: Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II by waploger(m): 11:14pm On Oct 04, 2022
Cyril009:

How do I get to alaba from ijaiye/ahmadiya....

At ikeja right?
Re: Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II by Cyril009(m): 11:30pm On Oct 04, 2022
waploger:

At ikeja right?
No oo ijaiye is after abule egba, iyana ipaja close to alakuko

1 Like

Re: Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II by Ndissle(m): 4:51am On Oct 05, 2022
Cyril009:

so what is you last price for each item...
screen 15k
Battery 4k
Charging board 1.5
Re: Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II by Daddan(m): 6:14am On Oct 05, 2022
I brought an second hand phone and have been using it more than 3 weeks, i just decided wipe the phone and I notice it has easybuy security plug-in, please who can help me out just flash me on 09138205093
Re: Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II by KVN1(m): 10:21am On Oct 05, 2022
Good morning people. Please I'm currently having issues with my long abandoned samsung j5 phone. After a while, I decided to work on the phone since I couldn't get a new one. But ever since,i haven't really enjoyed that phone. The apps are always stopping abrubtly as indicted by the picture below. When too many apps stop almost simultaneously,the phone just goes off only to come on again and begin the whole thing all over. I have tried doing software update twice with my data,but after doing so it still was not successful. They said I should update google play service but I don't know how exactly I should go about it. Please what do you suggest I do?

1 Like

Re: Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II by Starpro87(m): 1:07pm On Oct 05, 2022
Please who has GIONEE X2 screen?

1 Like

Re: Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II by waploger(m): 4:38pm On Oct 05, 2022
Cyril009:

No oo
ijaiye is after abule egba, iyana ipaja close to alakuko

If you can get a bus going to iyanoba then a get a bike going to Alaba international
Re: Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II by waploger(m): 4:39pm On Oct 05, 2022
KVN1:
Good morning people. Please I'm currently having issues with my long abandoned samsung j5 phone. After a while, I decided to work on the phone since I couldn't get a new one. But ever since,i haven't really enjoyed that phone. The apps are always stopping abrubtly as indicted by the picture below. When too many apps stop almost simultaneously,the phone just goes off only to come on again and begin the whole thing all over. I have tried doing software update twice with my data,but after doing so it still was not successful. They said I should update google play service but I don't know how exactly I should go about it. Please what do you suggest I do?

You need systen flashing and upgrading
Re: Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II by waploger(m): 4:40pm On Oct 05, 2022
Daddan:
I brought an second hand phone and have been using it more than 3 weeks, i just decided wipe the phone and I notice it has easybuy security plug-in, please who can help me out just flash me on 09138205093

Do you stay in lagos... i can do it for you...
Re: Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II by KVN1(m): 4:57pm On Oct 05, 2022
waploger:

You need systen flashing and upgrading
please how do I do that and how much would it cost ?
Re: Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II by RxCatalyst: 5:58pm On Oct 05, 2022
Good evening engineers on this thread. I am having issue with my phone now. Water spilled on the table and spilled into it. I cleaned the water on my phone, thought it was small. But now I discovered my phone can't talk, I can't play music, make or receive call unless I use earpiece. It has been displaying the earpiece icon on top without plugging earphone....pls what can I do to solve this?
Re: Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II by waploger(m): 7:33pm On Oct 05, 2022
KVN1:

please how do I do that and how much would it cost ?

Give it to software engineers and it shouldn't cost you more than 1500
Re: Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II by waploger(m): 7:34pm On Oct 05, 2022
RxCatalyst:
Good evening engineers on this thread. I am having issue with my phone now. Water spilled on the table and spilled into it. I cleaned the water on my phone, thought it was small. But now I discovered my phone can't talk, I can't play music, make or receive call unless I use earpiece. It has been displaying the earpiece icon on top without plugging earphone....pls what can I do to solve this?

Tecno or Infinix..... Change the complete charging board..... If you are within my location i can fix it for you...
Re: Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II by KVN1(m): 10:06pm On Oct 05, 2022
waploger:

Give it to software engineers and it shouldn't cost you more than 1500

blessings Brah ...thanks a lot

1 Like

Re: Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II by Drunkard1: 7:18am On Oct 06, 2022
RxCatalyst:
use cotton bud clean the earpiece port. Then turn it off and on. It will work.
Re: Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II by lambano4(m): 7:58am On Oct 06, 2022
zionism43696:
Pls phone engineer in house help me. My redmi 8 is having network issue since on Saturday. It displaying no network for the two sim. I HV reboot it several time & even did factory resetting but still no network. I HV navigate to the developer, and he is showing the radio responsible for d network is off. I tried to on it. But is not active. Thereby can not b on. Pls engineer help me out

Network Issues.can be Resolve asap
Send your Device to ....
iFixFast TECHNOLOGY
C.V-Ikeja Lagos
Talk/Chat.iFF 09063858289
Re: Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II by lambano4(m): 8:03am On Oct 06, 2022
Ias1:
Hello, please my Samsung galaxy a50's call speaker is not clear anymore, even if I use earphones the same thing. The main speaker of the phone is fine. Who can assist. Thanks

Send your Device to our Office while we get it Fixed in a jiffy
iFixFast TECHNOLOGY
C.V-Ikeja Lagos
Talk/Chat iFF 09063858289
Re: Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II by lambano4(m): 8:14am On Oct 06, 2022
Starpro87:
Please who has GIONEE X2 screen?

Screen very much available for Replacement
Send your Device to our Office......
iFixFast TECHNOLOGY
C.V-Ikeja Lagos
Talk/Chat iFF 09063858289
Re: Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II by sweetveek(m): 11:38am On Oct 06, 2022
Re: Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II by Owolabi97(m): 2:40am On Oct 07, 2022
Pls who have a samsung s10 phone scrab that is not working anymore but the screen is still okay for sale
Re: Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II by Mzabikemi: 2:56pm On Oct 07, 2022
Please my sister’s iPhone XR keeps tripping off with 100% battery health any idea on what to do?
I’d appreciate it!
Re: Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II by ucee64(m): 11:04pm On Oct 07, 2022
Good evening guys. Please my redmi note 9 always trips off even when it's fully charged to 100%. I can only use it when it's pluggeed to electricity or power bank but once it's unplugged it will switch off. What could be the problem?
Re: Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II by RomeoMarvis(m): 11:24pm On Oct 07, 2022
ucee64:
Good evening guys. Please my redmi note 9 always trips off even when it's fully charged to 100%. I can only use it when it's pluggeed to electricity or power bank but once it's unplugged it will switch off. What could be the problem?
Battery. You need to change the battery
Re: Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II by Nova1988(m): 7:14am On Oct 08, 2022
I need iPhone 8 back camera.

Hw much?
Re: Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II by anungangampu: 8:46am On Oct 08, 2022
Engineers in the house, I need samsung galaxy s9 plus back camera. The big one. Who have should quote me.
Re: Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II by anungangampu: 8:47am On Oct 08, 2022
Nova1988:
I need iPhone 8 back camera.

Hw much?
Back camera riot

(1) (2) (3) ... (1094) (1095) (1096) (1097) (1098) (1099) (1100) ... (1219) (Reply)

UMIDIGI DISCUSSION THREAD / Best Games To Download For Your Android Device / The Xiaomi Thread.

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.