Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,112 members, 7,828,968 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 04:39 PM

Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II - Phones (113) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II (1353669 Views)

Data Service Guys On Nairaland Willing To Assist You With Free Data Purchase / Android, Anyone? Part II / Phone Engineers on Nairaland willing to assist you. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (110) (111) (112) (113) (114) (115) (116) ... (1218) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II by Hardheolar(m): 9:34pm On Jan 06, 2014
am currently in need of bb bold 3 board. Any idea on where i cn get it.
Re: Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II by dragnet: 10:10pm On Jan 06, 2014
realshel: whats d cost of fixing a screen for samsung S3
Re: Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II by cheapgadgets6: 11:10pm On Jan 06, 2014
I bought a uk used curve7 around late nov,at frst d battery last wel,bt lately it dosnt,and also gets hot,I tot d battery is faulty so I got anoda battery(a used one cs I was told its better dan new one @ #1500) stl same issue of fone getting hot,I notice d battery gets hot also...pls what can I do? I use d cmbined 3g n 2g to brwse cs ma 3g onli seldomly av gud ntwrk...I nid help asap pls cs I plan returnin d new battery,also It dosnt last mor dan 3-4 hrs wt pinging,is it also faulty?
Re: Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II by Nobody: 12:08am On Jan 07, 2014
Hi, I use A curve 4. The charging port got completly removed from the fone when I wanted to unplug the charger. Please how much would it cost me to repair or get a new port.
Re: Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II by Hardheolar(m): 5:54am On Jan 07, 2014
tobiflink: Hi, I use A curve 4. The charging port got completly removed from the fone when I wanted to unplug the charger. Please how much would it cost me to repair or get a new port.
Re: Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II by Ryabcool(m): 7:49am On Jan 07, 2014
Hello! My iphone 4s with OS 6.1(the OS before OS7) does not show 3G when i set it to enable 3G. It's still remains edge and the browser is really slow. Is it the OS or the phone? Please tell me so i can decide whether to dispose the phone or not. Thanks
Re: Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II by Tarinotarik(m): 8:40am On Jan 07, 2014
Somebody help! Since I bought my tecno l3 I haven't been able to download from google play store.
It keep saying "can't be downloaded due to error (504) pls help.
Re: Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II by Chianya: 1:54pm On Jan 07, 2014
PLS I NEED URGENT HELP! My curve 4 suddenly switched off when i pulled out the battery and inserted it back it would show the red light and then boots to a certain level before going blank again. Pls what do i do?
Re: Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II by laithanman: 2:09pm On Jan 07, 2014
laithanman: pls engineers in d owz.
i have ds tecno phantom A whose calibrator is broken. carlcare dnt av it @ d moment. i am located in abuja. any1 with info where i can fix it and how much it wil cost.

Pls engineers In the house. I a still waitin for response, d phantom A is beginin to get unusable witout d calibrator. Pls
Re: Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II by dragnet: 2:17pm On Jan 07, 2014
laithanman:

Pls engineers In the house. I a still waitin for response, d phantom A is beginin to get unusable witout d calibrator. Pls
carl care should be able to give you the best response...
Re: Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II by cheapgadgets6: 2:35pm On Jan 07, 2014
cheapgadgets6: I bought a uk used curve7 around late nov,at frst d battery last wel,bt lately it dosnt,and also gets hot,I tot d battery is faulty so I got anoda battery(a used one cs I was told its better dan new one @ #1500) stl same issue of fone getting hot,I notice d battery gets hot also...pls what can I do? I use d cmbined 3g n 2g to brwse cs ma 3g onli seldomly av gud ntwrk...I nid help asap pls cs I plan returnin d new battery,also It dosnt last mor dan 3-4 hrs wt pinging,is it also faulty?
Re: Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II by oluwoleode: 8:49pm On Jan 07, 2014
Hello engineers,

I have a tecno android 4.2.1 phone but from the day I bought the phone, it has not been able to connect to 3g on either sim. When I switch on 3g, there will be loss of signal and the sim will not be able to do anything. I did factory reset yesterday, thinking that it will solve the problem but still same story though I need to start downloading my lost applications and update my phone book.
Kindly assist with solution.

Thank you.
Re: Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II by sammyoddy007: 7:50am On Jan 08, 2014
please help...my phantom a+ does not charge when plugged.it indicates charging but doesn't exactly charge..doesn't move an inch but even discharges..help!
Re: Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II by joshlayi(m): 10:23am On Jan 08, 2014
Pls my HTC desire hd has not been showing d 3g sign since I bought it. I've tried all I could but still no positive result. Pls help cos I can't live wit d edge,so frustrating.
Re: Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II by Nejawa(f): 2:43pm On Jan 08, 2014
Hey guys... I'm new here.
I recently acquired an iphone 3GS. I know next to nothing about phones and all so please don't murder me yet. I just discovered that I can only exchange media iles with other iphones or other i devices. The phone has also blatantly refused to recognise my sim card. I'm at my wits end. What can I do? Isn't there some kind of cheat or setting i can disable so that i can send and receive files via bluetooth? Thanks guys...
Re: Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II by bolaji73(m): 3:20pm On Jan 08, 2014
Good a.m my able engineers in the
house. marvellous works you guys are
doing in this forum;only heaven can
reward you guys.please i have a little
problem with my memeory card.Am
using nokia e5.anytime i save pictures inside my memory card,it wont display
or sometimes it would be
corrupt.another problem is that the
corrupted pic(s) wont remove anytime i
deleted it.it will write 'system error'
instead.initially,i thought it was memeory card,but such problems dont
apply to other files like music,some
application(some application wont even
install in mc until i install it to phone
memory) etc.so my question is,how can
i delete those pictures writing'system error'?and again,what do u guys think
is wrong with my memory card?..your
respond will highly be
appreciated.thanks.
Re: Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II by Uniqueempress(f): 6:59pm On Jan 08, 2014
my tecno m5 has refused to open my apps..like twitter..whqtsapp nd instagram..it keeps saying app not installed..why
Re: Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II by DavidHunds(m): 8:51pm On Jan 08, 2014
Nejawa: Hey guys... I'm new here.
I recently acquired an iphone 3GS. I know next to nothing about phones and all so please don't murder me yet. I just discovered that I can only exchange media iles with other iphones or other i devices. The phone has also blatantly refused to recognise my sim card. I'm at my wits end. What can I do? Isn't there some kind of cheat or setting i can disable so that i can send and receive files via bluetooth? Thanks guys...
First of all....Tryna Jailbreak the iPhone...about the sim stuff...take it to ikeja..and get a chip...for it..I dont think it's simfree...
Re: Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II by McWhillion(m): 8:25am On Jan 09, 2014
pls someone help. my tecno l3 camera is no longer working. it says cant connect to camera. HELP!

Re: Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II by romankis: 10:35am On Jan 09, 2014
semid4lyfe: Hi y'all,

The former thread had exceeded 100 pages which is the maximum number of pages allowed for a thread on Nairaland.

Besides what better way to start off the new year than on a new thread hence the closure of the old Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You thread started by thomp4pal and it's continuation here.

So dragnet, pelumiv, hayprof, Gsmxpert, aieromon, engrhamid, otikpoko, thom4pal, puskin and all you Phone Techies or Engineers/Wanna-be Phone Engineers/Experienced Phone Users should bring your A-game here and keep providing e-solutions to the numerous phone problems that will be posted by Nairalanders.

I hereby officially declare Part II of the thread open today being January 1, 2011 and yield the floor to the engineers and those with phone problems.

Enjoy!
I'm having problem waching and downloading movie with my blackberry 9720. What can I do?
Re: Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II by professor4real(m): 11:46am On Jan 09, 2014
hello, I have an android phone in which the sim one slot is not detecting network. pls whats the problem. you can talk to me on whatsapp with this number 07065264103 . thanks
Re: Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II by kings11ng(m): 11:55am On Jan 09, 2014
McWhillion: pls someone help. my tecno l3 camera is no longer working. it says cant connect to camera. HELP!
mine has been like that since November n am yet to get a help here
Re: Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II by lahotjanny: 12:30pm On Jan 09, 2014
please on my tecno m5 i wanted to open the assistant app tp download it simply told me to "please put APKs in assistant folder" and it affecting the use of my flash share also i tried saying a picture from bbm and it said an error occured while saving am confused dont know what to do helpppppppppp.
Re: Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II by raymann01(m): 1:42pm On Jan 09, 2014
hello house...pls i av an issue with my rooted samsung galaxy s plus, the issue is that mtn simcard doesnt work very well on it. All other sims like glo, airtel and etisalat work perfectly well but wen my mtn sim is inserted, it brings out network signal normally but wont allow me answer or reject calls when a call comes in, also it doesnt allow me send text message on the mtn sim...pls help me out
Re: Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II by comsoy(m): 11:12pm On Jan 09, 2014
Hi e-Phone Engineers, I've got a problem unlocking my Tecno P3. Each time I input my google e-mail and password as requested, it kept bouncing back with a pop-up that read: 'You have incorrectly drawn your unlock pattern 10 times. Please try again in 30 seconds' And I have tried it to no avail.

I'll be happy if you could help resolve this problem.

Thanks.
Re: Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II by McWhillion(m): 7:14am On Jan 10, 2014
kings11ng:
mine has been like that since November n am yet to get a help here
Do u tink flashing d phone cud help
Re: Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II by Samoranopapa(m): 7:58am On Jan 10, 2014
Pls I want u all to help me
How can I use mtn BB subscription on my Samsung galaxy tab 2
Re: Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II by kings11ng(m): 8:48am On Jan 10, 2014
McWhillion:
Do u tink flashing d phone cud help
I don't know. i tried factory reset n rooting of the phone but nothing worked
Re: Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II by comsoy(m): 8:54am On Jan 10, 2014
Hi e-Phone Engineers, I've got a problem
unlocking my Tecno P3. Each time I input
my google e-mail and password as
requested, it kept bouncing back with a
pop-up that read: 'You have incorrectly
drawn your unlock pattern 10 times.
Please try again in 30 seconds' And I
have tried it to no avail.
I'll be happy if you could help resolve this
problem.
Thanks.

(1) (2) (3) ... (110) (111) (112) (113) (114) (115) (116) ... (1218) (Reply)

UMIDIGI DISCUSSION THREAD / Best Games To Download For Your Android Device / The Xiaomi Thread.

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.