Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,408 members, 7,819,459 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 04:39 PM

Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II - Phones (1180) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II (1349268 Views)

Data Service Guys On Nairaland Willing To Assist You With Free Data Purchase / Android, Anyone? Part II / Phone Engineers on Nairaland willing to assist you. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (1177) (1178) (1179) (1180) (1181) (1182) (1183) ... (1216) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II by waploger(m): 4:09pm On Sep 14, 2023
LORDLARGE:

Pls how much is the cost for camon 17 screen

Re: Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II by AlabaSlim: 8:41pm On Sep 14, 2023
chuksvoice:

It's the complete screen you will change

Tnx
Re: Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II by AlabaSlim: 8:46pm On Sep 14, 2023
[font=Lucida Sans Unicode][/font]No.... nothing has ever happened to my charging port

waploger:

Firstly Hot 10 doesn't use touchpad.. it uses glass.... so if after seperating it and it still continues the ghost touching(touching by itself) then it is the complete screen that needs replacing.

Secondly, was the charging port recently replaced or repaired?

Lastly, Was there any contact with water or saliva inside the charging port?

But I remember maybe around January or so why bathing at my work place, it fell on the tiles, so some water touched the surface (but the screen guard was on the screen)

1 Like

Re: Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II by blackjack21(m): 10:48pm On Sep 14, 2023
Hello, I need to remove the pass code on iPhone xr. What would it cost me?

waploger

2 Likes

Re: Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II by CodeRabah(m): 11:11pm On Sep 14, 2023
5k available Ikeja...call or send DM 08136144303
Azaboy:
Good morning.

How much to change charging port of Samsung A20S?
Re: Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II by CodeRabah(m): 11:14pm On Sep 14, 2023
Do u remember your iCloud details? ...call or send DM 08136144303
blackjack21:

waploger

1 Like

Re: Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II by gewise7(m): 11:20pm On Sep 14, 2023
Please I need power flex for blackview a80 pro phone.

I am in Lagos.
Re: Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II by gewise7(m): 11:25pm On Sep 14, 2023
ScamKiller:
-My Blackview A80 Pro phone has a shattered screen.
-I got a new screen from China already but this new screen requires that the phone's software first be refreshed before the new screen will work with the phone.
-My dilemma is this: refreshing the software will wipe off all my data on the phone. I have very important data on the phone which I cant afford to lose.
-Unfortunately because the phone screen is shattered, its impossible to enter the phone password on the screen in order to access the phone and retrieve the data before the phone software is refreshed for the new screen to work.

Is there any sharp engineer out there who knows a clever way to access my data on this phone and save it on another device before the phone software can be refreshed for the new screen to work? Who can help me out of this tight situation??

PS: The new screen was installed on the phone at least 5 different times. Each time it was installed, the screen was just showing straight white lines from top to bottom. Screen manufacturer website says that the solution to the white lines is to refresh the phone software and the screen will work perfectly.

Hello, I know this is a long time post but I will like yo confirm if you still have the Blackbiew phone with you? Probably bad.
Re: Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II by blackjack21(m): 11:28pm On Sep 14, 2023
CodeRabah:
Do u remember your iCloud details? ...call or send DM 08136144303

It wasn't mine actually, the phone came to me from my aunt. long story short, she has forgotten the password, and she does know Jack about iCloud.

No calls, Whatsapp?.
Re: Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II by CodeRabah(m): 11:51pm On Sep 14, 2023
Let see.. whats the issue ure experiencing ..call or send DM 08136144303
[qu2ote author=gewise7 post=125797905]Please I need power flex for blackview a80 pro phone.

I am in Lagos.[/quote]
Re: Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II by iamoyindamola(m): 7:06am On Sep 15, 2023
Taiwo20:
Engineers, is it safe to update a chip unlocked iPhone 11 to iOS 16.6
Yes I update my iPhone from time to time
I am on 17.0 atm
Re: Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II by chuksvoice: 10:30am On Sep 15, 2023
Taiwo20:
Engineers, can I get a replacement LCD screen for Samsung Galaxy S8plus
It's available, contact me on 08038294998 to get a replacement
Re: Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II by Adicson2001: 11:26am On Sep 15, 2023
How much can I replace the battery of my REDMI NOTE 9S... It drains so fast and I want it fixed asap
Re: Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II by waploger(m): 6:42pm On Sep 15, 2023
blackjack21:

waploger

I don't do software... should be around 5k
Re: Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II by waploger(m): 6:45pm On Sep 15, 2023
AlabaSlim:
[font=Lucida Sans Unicode][/font]No.... nothing has ever happened to my charging port

But I remember maybe around January or so why bathing at my work place, it fell on the tiles, so some water touched the surface (but the screen guard was on the screen)

Okay.... Did you notice any hotness at the bottom of the screen?

They are few thing that can be checked before you change the screen... unclip the charging board and 2nd cleaning the screen connector....
Re: Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II by mhiztalee(m): 7:53pm On Sep 15, 2023
How much will it cost to change my Redmi note 9s screen and glass back...reply needed urgently
Re: Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II by Queengolden(f): 7:55pm On Sep 15, 2023
Pls any good phone technician in Ogbete Enugu?
Re: Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II by Hypekwin: 2:23am On Sep 16, 2023
Need used iPhone XS MAX screen, might be slightly cracked as long as it’s working fine. I no get 45k for new screen.

Re: Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II by olundty(m): 2:50am On Sep 16, 2023
waploger:

They are few thing that can be checked before you change the screen... unclip the charging board and 2nd cleaning the screen connector....
Try another screen probably is acting

1 Like

Re: Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II by Famous25: 9:40am On Sep 16, 2023
Good morning engineers here!

I recently bought a power bank Itel2000Mah, Each time I use it to charge my itel s15 device it would start blinking light 💡 and if I use to charge IOS it doesn’t occur

Please do I return the power bank or this is no cause for alarm?

I need sincere advice 😞
Re: Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II by okikigsm: 10:37am On Sep 16, 2023
Good morning ,pls where can I get these BLU screens ?

Re: Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II by viklegend(m): 7:08pm On Sep 16, 2023
Samsung s20 plus panel/motherboard, back glass needed. If you've got please send a dm

Re: Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II by CodeRabah(m): 8:22am On Sep 17, 2023
What's the issue experience on yr device?
viklegend:
Samsung s20 plus panel/motherboard, back glass needed. If you've got please send a dm

Re: Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II by harrend(m): 8:58am On Sep 17, 2023
phonedoctor:
15k and am in lagos
ME I'M IN PH O
Re: Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II by AlabaSlim: 10:32am On Sep 17, 2023
Most times after browsing, the phone gets hot

waploger:

PL, I don't know the meaning of unclip the charging board neither do I know what you mean by cleaning the screen connector
Re: Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II by CodeRabah(m): 4:10pm On Sep 17, 2023
ST Gplus 14k ..V70 20k available Ikeja ...call or send DM 08136144303
okikigsm:
Good morning ,pls where can I get these BLU screens ?
Re: Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II by CodeRabah(m): 4:21pm On Sep 17, 2023
Did a Repair Shop already Tell you that Your 💻Laptop || iPhone || Samsung || Umidigi || Google Pixel || Xiaomi || LG || Huawei || Nokia || Infinix || Tecno || Vivo || Oppo📱is beyond Repairs?

Have You tried to Fix your own Gadgets & it was made Worse?

No matter the Complications You Experience on Your Mobile Device (DEAD, NETWORK BASEBAND,TRUE TONE & FACE ID, ERROR 9 & 4013, TRUE DEPTH UNAVAILABLE, AUDIO TROUBLES, CHARGING ISSUES, IPHONE 13 SERIES YELLOW/BLUE/WHITE SCREEN REPAIRS plus many more) ...We are Capable to Restore Back to Full Functionality...

Y,ou can choose to Drop it off, Dispatch/Waybill it or We'll Come to You for Pick up ...Call/WhatsApp 08136144303
Re: Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II by shopwiser: 9:27pm On Sep 17, 2023
I want to fix charging port of my ipad air 2.. how much?
Re: Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II by Pastoshizzy(m): 3:45am On Sep 18, 2023
chuksvoice:

Which phone is it?
itel a60
Re: Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II by phonedoctor: 6:59am On Sep 18, 2023
harrend:

ME I'M IN PH O
it can be waybill
Re: Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II by phonedoctor: 7:02am On Sep 18, 2023
mhiztalee:
How much will it cost to change my Redmi note 9s screen and glass back...reply needed urgently
original screen is 17k while the back glass is 3k. Call or whatsapp 08082409934
Re: Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II by phonedoctor: 7:06am On Sep 18, 2023
Adicson2001:
How much can I replace the battery of my REDMI NOTE 9S... It drains so fast and I want it fixed asap
original battery is 7k . Call or whatsapp 08082409934

(1) (2) (3) ... (1177) (1178) (1179) (1180) (1181) (1182) (1183) ... (1216) (Reply)

UMIDIGI DISCUSSION THREAD / Best Games To Download For Your Android Device / The Xiaomi Thread.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 73
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.