Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,515 members, 7,830,529 topics. Date: Friday, 17 May 2024 at 01:42 AM

Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II - Phones (1179) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II (1354744 Views)

Data Service Guys On Nairaland Willing To Assist You With Free Data Purchase / Android, Anyone? Part II / Phone Engineers on Nairaland willing to assist you. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (1176) (1177) (1178) (1179) (1180) (1181) (1182) ... (1218) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II by waploger(m): 7:23pm On Sep 08, 2023
Paraman:
I mistakenly hide my mtn phone number while I wanted to check my data balance yesterday night.

I typed *31# instead of *310#, please guys, how can I change it back from a private to public number back?

Which phone are you using?
Re: Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II by chuksvoice: 12:43am On Sep 09, 2023
Paraman:
I mistakenly hide my mtn phone number while I wanted to check my data balance yesterday night.

I typed *31# instead of *310#, please guys, how can I change it back from a private to public number back?
Dial #31#
Re: Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II by harrend(m): 12:55am On Sep 09, 2023
phonedoctor:
S4 panel available and it can be waybill. Call or whatsapp 08082409934
Where are u and how much is it?
Re: Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II by olundty(m): 4:09am On Sep 09, 2023
Available Services

-Screen replacement
-other parts replacement (charging port,charging flex replacement,Speakers,battery etc
- Panel Repair (audio ic , charging IC, display IC etc)
-Back glass, Front glass, Camera glass replacement.

Address: 1 otigba street ikeja
Cell or WhatsApp: +234 803 863 5234
Re: Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II by Medianna(f): 10:48am On Sep 09, 2023
Please what is the cost of replacing an iPhone 11 back glass?
Re: Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II by CodeRabah(m): 12:19pm On Sep 09, 2023
8k come to Ikeja for replacement..call or send DM 08136144303
Medianna:
Please what is the cost of replacing an iPhone 11 back glass?

1 Like

Re: Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II by phonedoctor: 8:38pm On Sep 09, 2023
harrend:

Where are u and how much is it?
15k and am in lagos
Re: Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II by Dabira007(m): 1:35am On Sep 10, 2023
waploger:

The last time i bought it was 7k... don't know how much it is currently

Ok thank you.

1 Like

Re: Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II by Medianna(f): 7:27am On Sep 10, 2023
CodeRabah:
I’m in Abuja thank you.
I just hope I get a good repairman over here
Re: Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II by hbfix: 10:32am On Sep 10, 2023
Samsung A22 motherboard is highly neeeded
Re: Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II by jaiyejina(m): 1:13pm On Sep 10, 2023
I need google pixel 4xl front camera fixed . Please quote me with your price .
Re: Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II by polariss(m): 5:40pm On Sep 10, 2023
Please I need a screen replacement, redmi m11 lite

Location Enugu
Re: Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II by Blaqq2: 8:35pm On Sep 10, 2023
So I've been saving to get a good device but can't really decide on which to get
I would've preferred the Samsung s20, but because of the whole screen issue flying around, am having a change of mind.
The iPhone 11 on the other hand costs more and provides less.

Gurus or users of both the s20 and 11, which is a better choice??
Re: Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II by CodeRabah(m): 9:02pm On Sep 10, 2023
Did a Repair Shop already Tell you that Your 💻Laptop || iPhone || Samsung || Umidigi || Google Pixel || Xiaomi || LG || Huawei || Nokia || Infinix || Tecno || Vivo || Oppo📱is beyond Repairs?

Have You tried to Fix your own Gadgets & it was made Worse?

No matter the Complications You Experience on Your Mobile Device (DEAD, NETWORK BASEBAND,TRUE TONE & FACE ID, ERROR 9 & 4013, TRUE DEPTH UNAVAILABLE, AUDIO TROUBLES, CHARGING ISSUES, IPHONE 13 SERIES YELLOW/BLUE/WHITE SCREEN REPAIRS plus many more) ...We are Capable to Restore back to Full Functionality ...You can choose to Drop it off, Dispatch/Waybill it or We'll Come to You for Pick up ...Call/WhatsApp 08136144303[/quote]
Re: Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II by AlabaSlim: 6:35pm On Sep 11, 2023
Engineers in the house....

I have an Infinix hot 10 play (model---X688B).
I noticed that whenever I press the phone, the phones starts pressing by itself, like a touch pad issue), i decided to remove the screen guard & the phone looks brand new without a scratch. As I am typing now, the phone is pressing by itself, so I need guidance and couselling here.

1. A friend advised me to only change the touch pad, that my phone screen will be separated from the touch pad, that is all, meaning that only the touch pad will be changed & not the screen of the phone. He said Engineers call it 50-50.

2. Another advised me against that, he said I should change the screen, change everything including a new screen.

Plz, I need sincere advise on this....tnx for the response
Re: Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II by chuksvoice: 11:22pm On Sep 11, 2023
AlabaSlim:

I noticed that whenever I press the phone, the phones starts pressing by itself, like a touch pad issue), i decided to remove the screen guard & the phone looks brand new without a scratch. As I am typing now, the phone is pressing by itself, so I need guidance and couselling here.

1. A friend advised me to only change the touch pad, that my phone screen will be separated from the touch pad, that is all, meaning that only the touch pad will be changed & not the screen of the phone. He said Engineers call it 50-50.

2. Another advised me against that, he said I should change the screen, change everything including a new screen.

It's the complete screen you will change
Re: Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II by abiolag(m): 8:32am On Sep 12, 2023
Hello engineers
Why is my iPhone keeping same number I called multiple times in call log and occupying space? I frequently call some numbers and they always appear multiple times in my recent call history which is not cool for me since iPhone call history can’t hold more than 100 call history. Any solution to this or suggest another call app to use please 🙏🏾
Re: Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II by abiolag(m): 8:43am On Sep 12, 2023
CodeRabah:
Is it same price for iPhone 11 Pro Max back glass replacement? And hope there won’t be network issue after replacing?
Re: Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II by calddon(m): 12:04pm On Sep 12, 2023
Original screens with frame available in lagos

Google pixel 3xl screen clean 50k
Samsung a71 5g screen with scratches 40k
Samsung A51 5g screen with tiny hairline crack 40k
Lg v60 screen with light scratches 60k

Prices are fixed

070 8221 1989
Re: Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II by Zamantu(m): 2:43am On Sep 13, 2023
Please I'm looking for battery model number "HB396285ECW" for huawei P20.
Re: Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II by chuksvoice: 10:28am On Sep 13, 2023
Zamantu:
It's available, contact me on 08038294998 to get it
Re: Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II by PresEmeka: 2:28pm On Sep 13, 2023
Good morning
Cost of replacing samsung note 10 screen
Re: Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II by PresEmeka: 7:02pm On Sep 13, 2023
PresEmeka:
Good morning
Cost of replacing samsung note 10 screen
Note 10 screen , back glass

Anyone ?
Re: Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II by waploger(m): 7:23pm On Sep 13, 2023
PresEmeka:

Anyone ?

Screen cost 120k
The back glass 6k
Re: Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II by waploger(m): 7:24pm On Sep 13, 2023
Zamantu:

Its Available here in Alaba International Market Lagos
Re: Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II by waploger(m): 7:28pm On Sep 13, 2023
AlabaSlim:

Firstly Hot 10 doesn't use touchpad.. it uses glass.... so if after seperating it and it still continues the ghost touching(touching by itself) then it is the complete screen that needs replacing.

Secondly, was the charging port recently replaced or repaired?

Lastly, Was there any contact with water or saliva inside the charging port?

1 Like

Re: Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II by LORDLARGE(m): 9:18pm On Sep 13, 2023
waploger:

Firstly Hot 10 doesn't use touchpad.. it uses glass.... so if after seperating it and it still continues the ghost touching(touching by itself) then it is the complete screen that needs replacing.

Secondly, was the charging port recently replaced or repaired?

Lastly, Was there any contact with water or saliva inside the charging port?

Pls how much is the cost for camon 17 screen

1 Like

Re: Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II by CodeRabah(m): 11:03pm On Sep 13, 2023
Samsung Note 10 Genuine Warranty Screen 105k .. Its Backglass 8k both available Ikeja ...Call or Send DM 08136144303
PresEmeka:

Anyone ?
Re: Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II by olundty(m): 3:52am On Sep 14, 2023
CodeRabah:
Samsung Note 10 Genuine Warranty Screen 105k .. Its Backglass 8k both available Ikeja ...Call or Send DM 08136144303
Follow come screen available
Re: Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II by Azaboy: 11:46am On Sep 14, 2023
Good morning.
How much to change charging port of Samsung A20S?
Re: Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II by Taiwo20(m): 3:37pm On Sep 14, 2023
Engineers, is it safe to update a chip unlocked iPhone 11 to iOS 16.6
Re: Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II by Taiwo20(m): 3:43pm On Sep 14, 2023
Engineers, can I get a replacement LCD screen for Samsung Galaxy S8plus

(1) (2) (3) ... (1176) (1177) (1178) (1179) (1180) (1181) (1182) ... (1218) (Reply)

UMIDIGI DISCUSSION THREAD / Best Games To Download For Your Android Device / The Xiaomi Thread.

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.