Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,170 members, 7,821,971 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 11:05 PM

Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II - Phones (1182) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II (1350993 Views)

Data Service Guys On Nairaland Willing To Assist You With Free Data Purchase / Android, Anyone? Part II / Phone Engineers on Nairaland willing to assist you. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (1179) (1180) (1181) (1182) (1183) (1184) (1185) ... (1217) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II by Unique9: 8:27pm On Sep 23, 2023
Hi nairalanders, if you are dealing with any person here ask for his reputation here, search his username, phone number, bank details on Google and nairaland.

Save your time and money.

Re: Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II by NightCrawler1: 4:25am On Sep 24, 2023
250GB External HDD - 6k
320GB Internal HDD - 5k
500GB Internal SSHD & HDD - 7k
Mtn Huawei E5573 mifi - 6k
Smile sm-lt300 unlocked - 10k firm

Slightly negotiable

Location is Ijegun.

Am available to unlock smile sm-lt300.

Call or Whatsapp - zero 8 zero two 7 eight seven 0 zero 7 zero
Re: Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II by LordShiva97(m): 4:16pm On Sep 24, 2023
Please sometime ago, my iPhone 11 came in contact with moisture and I started getting the “liquid detected in the lightning connector” message whenever I want to charge. It’s been weeks and I still get the message even though the lightning connector is now dry and my phone haven’t been exposed to liquid in that time. Can it be a software problem? I still run iOS 15.
Re: Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II by latiephwald(m): 7:50am On Sep 26, 2023
I NEED IPHONE 12 PCB BOARD (PANEL)
NFID IS WELCOMED AS WELL.
Re: Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II by Patrick33(m): 3:58pm On Sep 26, 2023
Hello is it possible to bypass iCloud lock on an iphone 12? The person forgot the password...the phone has the pack and receipt..contact if you can help
Re: Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II by Richardlove(m): 5:36pm On Sep 26, 2023
Please engineer, I'm looking for a phone repairer for my AfriOne Android phone with screen problem. Do you have idea?
Re: Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II by CodeRabah(m): 12:01am On Sep 27, 2023
Which model do u require Screen for? call or send DM 08136144303
[Aquote author=Richardlove post=126035911]Please engineer, I'm looking for a phone repairer for my AfriOne Android phone with screen problem. Do you have idea?[/quote]
Re: Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II by olundty(m): 4:27am On Sep 27, 2023
Available Services

-Screen replacement
-other parts replacement (charging port,charging flex replacement,Speakers,battery etc
- Panel Repair (audio ic , charging IC, display IC etc)
-Back glass, Front glass, Camera glass replacement.

Address: 1 otigba street ikeja
Cell or WhatsApp: +234 803 863 5234
Re: Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II by waploger(m): 7:18am On Sep 27, 2023
Richardlove:
Please engineer, I'm looking for a phone repairer for my AfriOne Android phone with screen problem. Do you have idea?

If you are in Lagos.. i can get it fixed for you.. What's the AfriOne model?
Re: Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II by waploger(m): 7:24am On Sep 27, 2023
Immality:
Please engineers in the house, my iPhone 8+ dont play vn , the screen goes off when trying to play vn.
Can send vn but can’t play vn or even listen to the one you sent.

What did you change recently before the issue began?
Re: Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II by Tochex101(m): 9:06am On Sep 27, 2023
waploger:

What did you change recently before the issue began?
How much will it cost to change my samasung A02s battery....I need original battery
Re: Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II by marv9(m): 1:44pm On Sep 27, 2023
Please who can unlock a carrier locked iPhone se 2022, it's a brand new iPhone but it's locked to sprint USA....how much will it cost
Re: Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II by oladele239(m): 2:59pm On Sep 27, 2023
Good afternoon everyone
Please i have an issue with a tab i bought for my son last new. Apparently it's one of these Chinese tabs for kids. It uses sim so i downloaded whatsapp on it but the issue is each time i download whatsapp on it , it gets hacked even with 2fa.

This has happened twice now. I'm suspecting either its been rooted or malware or its been breached. Please what can be done. It was bought new o. I unboxed it

Make una help me o

1 Like

Re: Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II by Nobody: 9:38am On Sep 28, 2023
100fix:
Infinix Hot 20i
Bad Panel
Perks:
Followcome screen,
battery
pristine chassis

For Repair or parts
Box (No accessories)

Lagos

Re: Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II by CodeRabah(m): 4:01pm On Sep 28, 2023
Did a Repair Shop already Tell you that Your 💻Laptop || iPhone || Samsung || Umidigi || Google Pixel || Xiaomi || LG || Huawei || Nokia || Infinix || Tecno || Vivo || Oppo📱is beyond Repairs?

Have You tried to Fix your own Gadgets & it was made Worse?

No matter the Complications You Experience on Your Mobile Device (DEAD, NETWORK BASEBAND,TRUE TONE & FACE ID, ERROR 9 & 4013, TRUE DEPTH UNAVAILABLE, AUDIO TROUBLES, CHARGING ISSUES, IPHONE 13 SERIES YELLOW/BLUE/WHITE SCREEN REPAIRS plus many more) ...We are Capable to Restore Back to Full Functionality...

Y,ou can choose to Drop it off, Dispatch/Waybill it or We'll Come to You for Pick up ...Call/WhatsApp 08136144303
Re: Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II by waploger(m): 6:48pm On Sep 28, 2023
Tochex101:

How much will it cost to change my samasung A02s battery....I need original battery

It would cost you 7k
Re: Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II by Jannyfranc: 9:39pm On Sep 28, 2023
My Samsung note 10 cannot forward watsapp pictures,it delays.I have updated the app ,yet is still slow while forwarding pictures.q
Re: Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II by King234(m): 8:03am On Sep 29, 2023
How much will it cost me for screen replacement of LG v50 thinq 5g!
Mine have been touching on it own without me operating it and it have some ink on it already
Re: Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II by CodeRabah(m): 10:48am On Sep 29, 2023
LG V50 thinq 5G Screen 57k readily available..Ikeja...call or send DM 08136144303
King234:
Mine have been touching on it own without me operating it and it have some ink on it already
Re: Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II by chuksvoice: 5:12pm On Sep 29, 2023
King234:
It's 55k for original replacement screen, contact me on 08038294998 to get it fixed
Re: Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II by chuksvoice: 5:14pm On Sep 29, 2023
Jannyfranc:
My Samsung note 10 cannot forward watsapp pictures,it delays.I have updated the app ,yet is still slow while forwarding pictures.q
Reset the WhatsApp, by clearing cache and storage
Re: Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II by chuksvoice: 5:17pm On Sep 29, 2023
LordShiva97:
Please sometime ago, my iPhone 11 came in contact with moisture and I started getting the “liquid detected in the lightning connector” message whenever I want to charge. It’s been weeks and I still get the message even though the lightning connector is now dry and my phone haven’t been exposed to liquid in that time. Can it be a software problem? I still run iOS 15.
Update the iOS first, and see if it would be resolved

1 Like

Re: Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II by harkinlaby77(m): 11:46pm On Sep 29, 2023
Anyone with Samsung s7 edge screen
Should quote me with their price??
Re: Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II by Nobody: 7:59am On Sep 30, 2023
Things I do...

iCreate & sell US & UK number, Google Voice at affordable price✅

iSell Netflix logins (Highest quality, premium)✅

iPick (Cashapp, Zelle, Venmo, Apple pay all for fast payment)✅

UK bank also available for pickup (Any UK bank can Transfer to it).✅

Send an email now; topnotch services await you!

danielcarti00@gmail.com
Re: Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II by Emenet(m): 5:22pm On Sep 30, 2023
iPhone 7 Wi-Fi not working
Re: Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II by Lanretoye(m): 6:58am On Oct 02, 2023
LordShiva97:
the phone has told you what the problem is,obviously that's not a software issue,there is problem with an accessory

1 Like

Re: Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II by tunddy(m): 10:09am On Oct 02, 2023
Pls I need a follow come original techno camon 12 pro charging port thanks
Re: Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II by CodeRabah(m): 10:33am On Oct 02, 2023
Carlcare followcome CC9 available 4.5k ..Ikeja ...call or send DM 08136144303
tunddy:
Pls I need a follow come original techno camon 12 pro charging port thanks
Re: Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II by opiti: 1:00pm On Oct 02, 2023
I leave at Ajah any technician from that axis... I need Gionee s12 lite original Battery.
Re: Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II by n3xt(m): 1:49am On Oct 03, 2023
CodeRabah:
Carlcare followcome CC9 available 4.5k ..Ikeja ...call or send DM 08136144303

I need fix an iPhone X with baseband issue. Everything else working perfectly.

How much will it cost??
Re: Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II by CodeRabah(m): 8:43am On Oct 03, 2023
30k bring it to Ikeja ...call or send DM 08136144303
n3xt:

I need fix an iPhone X with baseband issue. Everything else working perfectly.

How much will it cost??
Re: Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II by Premiumbuy(m): 11:46am On Oct 03, 2023
If you need a qualified phone technician in Alimosho, Egbeda Olugbede to be precise here i am
Available service
*screen replacement
*charging flex replacement
*iphone and samsung backglass
*new battery replacement
Kindly do well to patronise us

(1) (2) (3) ... (1179) (1180) (1181) (1182) (1183) (1184) (1185) ... (1217) (Reply)

UMIDIGI DISCUSSION THREAD / Best Games To Download For Your Android Device / The Xiaomi Thread.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 48
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.