Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,213 members, 7,818,723 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 10:58 PM

Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II - Phones (1204) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II (1348697 Views)

Data Service Guys On Nairaland Willing To Assist You With Free Data Purchase / Android, Anyone? Part II / Phone Engineers on Nairaland willing to assist you. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (1201) (1202) (1203) (1204) (1205) (1206) (1207) ... (1216) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II by EverythingPhone(m): 10:50am On Feb 14
People phone never spoil why now
Make una bring Job o
Re: Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II by enigma0: 11:59am On Feb 17
EverythingPhone:
People phone never spoil why now Make una bring Job o
How much is samsung s9 screen?
Re: Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II by EverythingPhone(m): 5:26pm On Feb 17
enigma0:

How much is samsung s9 screen?

Samsung certified screen with warranty is 125k
And available
Re: Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II by enigma0: 7:18pm On Feb 17
EverythingPhone:

Samsung certified screen with warranty is 125k And available
Thanks, what about pixel 4a screen?
Re: Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II by EverythingPhone(m): 2:52am On Feb 18
enigma0:

Thanks, what about pixel 4a screen?

100k and available
Re: Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II by Pelaiye2703(m): 11:08am On Feb 18
Good morning house, please I'll like to know the price of Samsung Galaxy S20 5G screen. Its urgent please and where can I get a reliable engineer to help me fix it. Thank you
Re: Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II by EverythingPhone(m): 2:41pm On Feb 18
Pelaiye2703:
Good morning house, please I'll like to know the price of Samsung Galaxy S20 5G screen. Its urgent please and where can I get a reliable engineer to help me fix it. Thank you

Yeah Samsung certified screen is available it’s 195k
Location is computer village Ikeja
I’ll fix it for you professionally
Contact me via siggy below
Re: Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II by ImFortress(m): 3:03pm On Feb 18
ImFortress:
Update for Chip Unlock - for stable network❗❗❗

✳️✳️ FOR ALL IPHONE MODELS ✳️✳️

⏩️⏩️ BENEFITS
➡️No more “Activation required” screen, even on phone Startup.✅
➡️No more network fluctuation✅
➡️Works for all carrier ✅️
➡️Hotspot works without hassle ✅️

⏩️⏩️ PRICE 20K

✳️✳️ FOR ONLY IPHONE SE 2022, 12, 13, and 14 series PHYSICAL SIM ✳️✳️

This update creates an eSim for your phone so that anytime a sim is inserted with your chip, it’s seen as an eSim.

BENEFITS and FEATURES
➡️No more “Activation required” screen, even on phone Startup.✅
➡️No more network fluctuation✅
➡️Works for all carrier ✅️
➡️Hotspot works without hassle ✅️
➡️After this update, the phone will work as good as an Factory unlocked device.
➡️iMessage and Facetime works with your number (not just email)

⏩️⏩️ PRICE 25K

IT CAN BE SETUP REMOTELY AFTER YOU'VE RECEIVED THE CHIP.

Call or Whatsapp
Re: Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II by chuksvoice: 10:56am On Feb 20
Pelaiye2703:
I will fix it for you for 185k. Contact me on 08038294998
Re: Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II by noobody(m): 12:18am On Feb 21
EverythingPhone:

Yeah Samsung certified screen is available it’s 195k
Location is computer village Ikeja
I’ll fix it for you professionally
Contact me via siggy below

https://www.nairaland.com/8006674/user-everythingphone-scammer
Re: Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II by aye88: 9:41am On Feb 22
Hello all,

I will like to fix my samsung s9+ screen. It fell and broke.

Please how much to fix it and who can help. ALso i will like to buy a screen guard for it too
Re: Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II by olundty(m): 2:52am On Feb 23
Available Services

-Screen replacement
-other parts replacement (charging port,charging flex replacement,Speakers,battery etc
- Panel Repair (audio ic , charging IC, display IC etc)
-Back glass, Front glass, Camera glass replacement.

Address: 1 otigba street ikeja
Cell or WhatsApp: +234 803 863 5234
Re: Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II by stuffs4me(m): 11:07am On Feb 23
Gurus in the house,
Pls, how much is it to change iPhone 13 screen

CC:
EverythingPhone
princemillla
Runsboi
Giftedhand47
olundty
Re: Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II by olundty(m): 5:58pm On Feb 23
stuffs4me:
Gurus in the house,

CC:
EverythingPhone
princemillla
Runsboi
Giftedhand47
olundty

100k gx
Re: Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II by olundty(m): 6:48pm On Feb 23
[quote author=olundty post=128611267]

100k gx[
Follow come 150
Re: Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II by princemillla(m): 7:35pm On Feb 23
aye88:
Hello all,

I will like to fix my samsung s9+ screen. It fell and broke.

Please how much to fix it and who can help. ALso i will like to buy a screen guard for it too

If u r in alimosho chat me
Re: Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II by princemillla(m): 7:35pm On Feb 23
stuffs4me:
Gurus in the house,

CC:
EverythingPhone
princemillla
Runsboi
Giftedhand47
olundty

Are yu sorted already?
Re: Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II by stuffs4me(m): 11:45pm On Feb 23
princemillla:

Are yu sorted already?

Yes.. And I need to change the screen of my iPhone 13 ASAP
Re: Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II by princemillla(m): 8:24am On Feb 24
stuffs4me:

Yes.. And I need to change the screen of my iPhone 13 ASAP

Come whatsapp
Re: Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II by owagbeba: 6:04pm On Feb 24
Hello Guys

Samsung Galaxy flip3 stuck in Retail Mode
Any idea how to install new firmware or by pass retail mode password?

Is this particular model firmware available online?

Retail mode: phone as display only not for sell.

Re: Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II by sholikay(m): 8:50pm On Feb 24
olundty:
Available Services

-Screen replacement
-other parts replacement (charging port,charging flex replacement,Speakers,battery etc
- Panel Repair (audio ic , charging IC, display IC etc)
-Back glass, Front glass, Camera glass replacement.

Address: 1 otigba street ikeja
Cell or WhatsApp: +234 803 863 5234
Do you have camera glass and back cover for vivo v21e?..

Re: Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II by princemillla(m): 9:15am On Feb 25
owagbeba:
Hello Guys

Samsung Galaxy flip3 stuck in Retail Mode
Any idea how to install new firmware or by pass retail mode password?

Is this particular model firmware available online?

Retail mode: phone as display only not for sell.

Do you know how to flash phone?

If you do, bypass mdm on that fone. It will open.
Re: Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II by owagbeba: 9:31am On Feb 25
princemillla:

Do you know how to flash phone?

If you do, bypass mdm on that fone. It will open.

Well, I am learning the rudimentary on how to flash a phone. Watched a few YouTube videos and currently reading a lengthy blog post on flashing firmware.

I have gotten these tools for now:
Odin3
Samsung phone Usb driver
Firmware from SamFW

Not sure if flashing will do it so I am here asking the gurus.

By the way, what is mdm? How does one bypass this? Hope you mind sharing the trick
Re: Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II by sholikay(m): 1:58pm On Feb 25
sholikay:

Do you have camera glass and back cover for vivo v21e?..
if you have this, please signify....vivo v21e camera glass and back cover.
Re: Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II by princemillla(m): 2:34pm On Feb 25
owagbeba:

Well, I am learning the rudimentary on how to flash a phone. Watched a few YouTube videos and currently reading a lengthy blog post on flashing firmware.

I have gotten these tools for now:
Odin3
Samsung phone Usb driver
Firmware from SamFW

Not sure if flashing will do it so I am here asking the gurus.

By the way, what is mdm? How does one bypass this? Hope you mind sharing the trick

Don't read about flashing just asked so. As to confirm u know wat u are doing. Read about bypassing mdm o nn samsunng or how to bypas DEMO mode
Re: Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II by owagbeba: 2:56pm On Feb 25
princemillla:

Don't read about flashing just asked so. As to confirm u know wat u are doing. Read about bypassing mdm o nn samsunng or how to bypas DEMO mode

Brother, can you guide on this topic: bypassing mdm/demo mode on Samsung ?

What tools do I need?

Re: Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II by princemillla(m): 4:02pm On Feb 25
owagbeba:

Brother, can you guide on this topic: bypassing mdm/demo mode on Samsung ?

What tools do I need?

My whatsapp is available
Re: Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II by godric(m): 12:45pm On Feb 26
Please who can fix my zealot s67 Bluetooth speaker?
Re: Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II by 100FIX1: 1:15pm On Feb 26
Infinix Hot 20i
Bad Panel
Good:
Followcome screen,
pristine chassis

For Repair or parts
Box (No accessories)

Lagos

Still Available
Re: Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II by 100FIX1: 1:20pm On Feb 26
Infinix Hot 20i
Bad Panel
Good:
Followcome screen,
pristine chassis

For Repair or parts
Box (No accessories)

Lagos

Still Available
Re: Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II by waploger(m): 7:01pm On Feb 26
hardeiluxie:
Help! my infinix hot 6 goes off anytime I plug a charger in it.
What exactly is wrong and how can this problem be rectified?

Try changing the complete charging board first...
Re: Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II by waploger(m): 7:02pm On Feb 26
Christie171:
Pls, my Redmi 9A, I bought in May last year, was hanging, I decided to reboot it but it showed, "system UI not responding." When I tried rebooting again, the phone went blank though it'll ring out whenever a call comes in but I can't see anything...what could be wrong with the phone as I no get money now for a new one ooo 😔

Seems you need system flashing....

(1) (2) (3) ... (1201) (1202) (1203) (1204) (1205) (1206) (1207) ... (1216) (Reply)

UMIDIGI DISCUSSION THREAD / Best Games To Download For Your Android Device / The Xiaomi Thread.

Viewing this topic: Meristem234 and 2 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.