Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,044 members, 7,818,140 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 08:47 AM

Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II - Phones (1206) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II (1348063 Views)

Data Service Guys On Nairaland Willing To Assist You With Free Data Purchase / Android, Anyone? Part II / Phone Engineers on Nairaland willing to assist you. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (1203) (1204) (1205) (1206) (1207) (1208) (1209) ... (1216) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II by Blaqq2: 6:17am On Mar 01
Just got an s20+ 5g US version, should I update.
I've been seeing videos of green line after update??
Re: Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II by latiephwald(m): 7:38am On Mar 01
chuksvoice:

Available, contact me on 08038294998
Price of the iPhone 13 battery
Re: Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II by deloon(m): 1:16pm On Mar 01
Hello, can anyone please tell me the estimated or actual cost of replacing a Samsung s23 ultra screen glass?
The glass cracked after an impact but the screen is functional.
Re: Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II by GeoSilYe(f): 1:44pm On Mar 01
chuksvoice:

It's a software issue, it can be fixed if you contact a good iPhone software technician

Please any idea where I can get such person?
Re: Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II by danyx: 2:29pm On Mar 01
enigma0:

Thanks, what about pixel 4a screen?

Available
Re: Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II by enigma0: 5:46pm On Mar 01
danyx:

Available
Price?
Re: Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II by N3wman: 9:08pm On Mar 01
Good pm house, who has Tecno Poviur 3 screen and how much can I change it. I am in Lagos
Re: Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II by chidoziekingsley: 2:29am On Mar 02
Pls gurus in the house should help. I got a Blu G5 around September last year and after some months(during the festive period) it started ghost touching erratically at first I noticed that whenever the battery was fully charged, the problem was solved for some weeks but now fully charging no longer solves the problem.
I HAVE TRIED FACTORY RESET yet same result
I actually broke the phones screen due to anger last month
NB: the touching happens only around the navigation bars
Re: Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II by chuksvoice: 6:06am On Mar 02
GeoSilYe:

Please any idea where I can get such person?
If you are in Lagos bring it to my place at Ikeja so I can connect you
Re: Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II by chuksvoice: 6:07am On Mar 02
deloon:
Hello, can anyone please tell me the estimated or actual cost of replacing a Samsung s23 ultra screen glass?
The glass cracked after an impact but the screen is functional.
You can bring it to my place at Ikeja to get the glass replaced. Contact me on 08038294998
Re: Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II by chuksvoice: 6:08am On Mar 02
chidoziekingsley:
Pls gurus in the house should help. I got a Blu G5 around September last year and after some months(during the festive period) it started ghost touching erratically at first I noticed that whenever the battery was fully charged, the problem was solved for some weeks but now fully charging no longer solves the problem.
If you are chanced and in Lagos, bring it to my place at Ikeja for solution.
Re: Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II by chuksvoice: 6:09am On Mar 02
N3wman:
Good pm house, who has Tecno Poviur 3 screen and how much can I change it. I am in Lagos
It's available, contact me on 08038294998 to get the screen replacement
Re: Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II by olushollys(m): 7:50am On Mar 02
Good day Engineers in the house, please I need your advice: I saw this phone on Jumia "Oppo Refurbished A3S 64gb + 4gb ram -4g LTE dual card 6.2 - face unlock" for #68k
Please is it a good buy? What's the quality of this phone kindly advise before making purchase.
Thanks and God bless you all
Re: Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II by chidoziekingsley: 11:08am On Mar 02
chuksvoice:

If you are chanced and in Lagos, bring it to my place at Ikeja for solution.
I don't reside around Lagos
Re: Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II by spactacus(m): 6:42pm On Mar 02
Abeg who dey repair phone for here. I changed my iPhone 12 pm back glass and now phone dey hot anyhow. I go leave phone for 80% wake up to meet 10% and phone go dey hot. If I don’t repair it fast it may kill the battery. And the engineer wey change the back glass dey tell me make I leave the phone with him for 2-3 days which I can’t cos I need the phone asap. Abeg who sabi repair for Ibadan. Omo. Who send me to repair the back glass cry cry
Re: Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II by waploger(m): 6:49pm On Mar 02
spactacus:
Abeg who dey repair phone for here. I changed my iPhone 12 pm back glass and now phone dey hot anyhow. I go leave phone for 80% wake up to meet 10% and phone go dey hot. If I don’t repair it fast it may kill the battery. And the engineer wey change the back glass dey tell me make I leave the phone with him for 2-3 days which I can’t cos I need the phone asap. Abeg who sabi repair for Ibadan. Omo. Who send me to repair the back glass cry cry

It could be the battery section was overheated..
Re: Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II by waploger(m): 6:51pm On Mar 02
Administration1:
My backup Phone, Infinix S5 Pro, just went off, the little blue light comes on when i plug in the charges, but that's it. Any solution?

Some of the reasons could be.
Battery
Screen
Or power

If you stay in Lagos within ojo Alaba international; I can check it out and get it fixed..
Re: Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II by waploger(m): 6:52pm On Mar 02
N3wman:

14k if you are in Lagos
Re: Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II by waploger(m): 6:53pm On Mar 02
chidoziekingsley:

Na touchpad you go change..
Re: Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II by danyx: 9:24pm On Mar 02
enigma0:

Price?

Re: Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II by danyx: 9:27pm On Mar 02
N3wman:

Where in Lagos
Re: Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II by N3wman: 4:47pm On Mar 04
danyx:

Where in Lagos
Around Mile 2
Re: Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II by N3wman: 4:47pm On Mar 04
waploger:

14k if you are in Lagos

Where is your shop?

1 Like

Re: Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II by lanjum(f): 7:45pm On Mar 04
Hello Engineers, my Redmi Note 8 is will just go off on its own despite the full battery.
What could be the problems pls
Thank you.
Re: Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II by GaaGaa: 10:01pm On Mar 04
Infinix Zero 30 5G for Sale
Re: Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II by chuksvoice: 10:27pm On Mar 04
lanjum:
Hello Engineers, my Redmi Note 8 is will just go off on its own despite the full battery.
Thank you.
It's battery issue

1 Like

Re: Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II by ShitStain(m): 12:56am On Mar 05
Good morning. Samsung note 8 screen available?
Re: Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II by harlee(m): 9:20pm On Mar 05
Hello house, my pixel 1screen is bad, I'd want fix that, I'm around Egbeda, coming to ikj is no problem too. 08061699807
Re: Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II by Igemburg(m): 10:55pm On Mar 05
harlee:
Hello house, my pixel 1screen is bad, I'd want fix that, I'm around Egbeda, coming to ikj is no problem too. 08061699807

Holla @ 08133077936, available
Re: Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II by lukaay(m): 12:29am On Mar 06
Hello good people. Please I just bought this Samsung galaxy jean and anytime I tried using ussd. I got this message (ussd code running). It will run for 1mins and say try again.please any help. I have tried several means. The network is cool.

Re: Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II by waploger(m): 1:20am On Mar 06
N3wman:

Where is your shop?

Alaba international Market Ojo Lagos
Re: Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II by waploger(m): 1:22am On Mar 06
lanjum:
Thank you.

It's the battery... If you don't see the exact battery I can fix the faulty battery..

(1) (2) (3) ... (1203) (1204) (1205) (1206) (1207) (1208) (1209) ... (1216) (Reply)

UMIDIGI DISCUSSION THREAD / Best Games To Download For Your Android Device / The Xiaomi Thread.

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.