Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,105 members, 7,811,107 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 11:47 PM

Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II - Phones (1208) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II (1343121 Views)

Data Service Guys On Nairaland Willing To Assist You With Free Data Purchase / Android, Anyone? Part II / Phone Engineers on Nairaland willing to assist you. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (1205) (1206) (1207) (1208) (1209) (1210) (1211) ... (1215) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II by cavreek: 6:19pm On Mar 12
Pls my lg g8 sim reader has issues.
Can anyone b of help
Re: Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II by Eddie2024: 9:18pm On Mar 12
waploger:

17500 if you're location isnt far from Alaba international Market
it's very far

1 Like

Re: Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II by rapheal5(m): 8:03am On Mar 13
pls house I need samsung s9plus screen.
Re: Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II by olundty(m): 8:46pm On Mar 13
[quote author=rapheal5 post=128912108]pls house I need samsung s9plus screen.
Re: Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II by jp130(m): 9:39pm On Mar 13
Techno pad t904 battery can't support phone again, any replacement battery? I have search in my location but not available
Re: Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II by rapheal5(m): 9:58pm On Mar 13
[quote author=olundty post=128923378][/quote] I think I will wait till market proce goes down
Re: Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II by waploger(m): 5:40am On Mar 14
Eddie2024:
it's very far

Ok
Re: Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II by akseph1: 9:02am On Mar 14
olundty:
Available Services

-Screen replacement
-other parts replacement (charging port,charging flex replacement,Speakers,battery etc
- Panel Repair (audio ic , charging IC, display IC etc)
-Back glass, Front glass, Camera glass replacement.

Address: 1 otigba street ikeja
I have my blackview tab 10. It is not displaying.
Re: Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II by chuksvoice: 10:11am On Mar 14
rapheal5:
pls house I need samsung s9plus screen.
It's available, contact me on 08038294998 to get the replacement

1 Like

Re: Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II by olundty(m): 10:42am On Mar 14
akseph1:

I have my blackview tab 10. It is not displaying.
You need to change the screen
Re: Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II by akseph1: 4:07pm On Mar 14
olundty:

You need to change the screen
How much can it cost?
Re: Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II by k12cambel(f): 9:54pm On Mar 14
waploger:

Okay.... The sound ic is scarce and tricky too.... Sorry I can't fix it...

I need help fixing my zealot s67, was charging it. Suddenly saw the red light blinking. And noticed it smelling abit. I disconnected everything and tested it. It was playing and connecting fine but it stopped charging. I switched it off. I just turned it on now and i noticed the batt is flat. I need help checking it out please

1 Like

Re: Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II by Sanniez(m): 5:41am On Mar 15
Good morning, can you help me with how much it costs to change my Samsung A22 screen
Re: Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II by olundty(m): 9:10am On Mar 15
[quote author=Sanniez post=128940034]Good morning, can you help me with how much it costs to change my Samsung A22 screen
Chat me 08038635234
Re: Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II by Fallawx(m): 6:05pm On Mar 15
Any help to unlock Samsung note 20 5G network lock ?
Re: Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II by Kudducini(m): 10:01pm On Mar 15
Icloud bypass anyone?
Re: Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II by Seyola9(m): 8:39am On Mar 16
Hello engineers in the house, I want to fix my oneplus 9 pro 5g phone that's showing coloured vertical lines in the screen. Started from 1 line but now has over 12 lines almost rendering my screen unusable. The phone never fell on the floor.

I want to know if it's possible to fix or replace and the cost.
Re: Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II by Xinoman(m): 8:55am On Mar 16
I need original battery for Huawei P20, Samsung A20s screen and battery.
Re: Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II by Xinoman(m): 8:56am On Mar 16
Who can help fix redmi 9t deadboot
Re: Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II by DannyJ19(m): 10:16am On Mar 16
Good Morning.... How much would it cost to replace Samsung S8 screen and can i get it done immediately.
Re: Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II by Qhalifah: 5:37pm On Mar 16
DannyJ19:
Good Morning.... How much would it cost to replace Samsung S8 screen and can i get it done immediately.
125K immediately
Re: Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II by 100FIX1: 7:03pm On Mar 16
Request:

Pixel 4a 5G used screen
Pixel 5 used screen

Pixel 5a working phone with bad screen.

Contact 100FIX
If you have any of these.

Call or WhatsApp: 08138081735
Re: Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II by Kudducini(m): 12:12am On Mar 17
100FIX1:
Request:

Pixel 4a 5G used screen
Pixel 5 used screen

Pixel 5a working phone with bad screen.

Contact 100FIX
If you have any of these.

Call or WhatsApp: 08138081735

I need to do icloud bypass, can you?
Re: Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II by waploger(m): 7:28am On Mar 17
k12cambel:

I need help fixing my zealot s67, was charging it. Suddenly saw the red light blinking. And noticed it smelling abit. I disconnected everything and tested it. It was playing and connecting fine but it stopped charging. I switched it off. I just turned it on now and i noticed the batt is flat. I need help checking it out please

Can you bring it to my shop? If your location isn't far from Alaba international market ojo
Re: Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II by Kudducini(m): 8:47am On Mar 17
waploger:

Can you bring it to my shop? If your location isn't far from Alaba international market ojo

Do you have anyone that can bypass icloud there?
Re: Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II by Igemburg(m): 8:57am On Mar 17
Xinoman:
Who can help fix redmi 9t deadboot
08133077936 holla, done it countless times without reoccurring
Re: Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II by Xinoman(m): 9:04am On Mar 17
Igemburg:

08133077936 holla, done it countless times without reoccurring
I have been to your place before at Ikeja you said it can't be fix.

2 Likes

Re: Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II by waploger(m): 6:48pm On Mar 17
Kudducini:

Do you have anyone that can bypass icloud there?

Yes... For which iPhone ?
Re: Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II by chuksvoice: 9:57pm On Mar 17
Xinoman:
I need original battery for Huawei P20, Samsung A20s screen and battery.
Contact me on 08038294998 for original replacement
Re: Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II by chuksvoice: 9:59pm On Mar 17
Seyola9:
Hello engineers in the house, I want to fix my oneplus 9 pro 5g phone that's showing coloured vertical lines in the screen. Started from 1 line but now has over 12 lines almost rendering my screen unusable. The phone never fell on the floor.

I want to know if it's possible to fix or replace and the cost.
Yeah, it's possible contact me on 08038294998 to check the availability and cost of fixing
Re: Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II by Kudducini(m): 10:05pm On Mar 17
waploger:

Yes... For which iPhone ?

Iphone 6splus
Re: Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II by lanrei(m): 7:17pm On Mar 18
Pls who knows where I can download any PES football offline mode. Biko anyone hlp

(1) (2) (3) ... (1205) (1206) (1207) (1208) (1209) (1210) (1211) ... (1215) (Reply)

UMIDIGI DISCUSSION THREAD / Best Games To Download For Your Android Device / The Xiaomi Thread.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.