Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,929 members, 7,810,583 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 11:32 AM

Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II - Phones (1210) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II (1342892 Views)

Data Service Guys On Nairaland Willing To Assist You With Free Data Purchase / Android, Anyone? Part II / Phone Engineers on Nairaland willing to assist you. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (1207) (1208) (1209) (1210) (1211) (1212) (1213) ... (1215) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II by daviskingsley(m): 6:27pm On Mar 27
Pls, who can fix samsung galaxy s10+ power IC? Its very urgent
Re: Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II by NeralLaren24: 6:51am On Mar 28
latiephwald:

STILL NEED THE BATTERY
Are you in Alimosho? If you’re come to Igando I’ll be able to get it for you
Re: Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II by NeralLaren24: 6:52am On Mar 28
Laren Mobile Services

Available for; Screen Replacement, Battery Replacement, Charging Fix, Power fix and all other phone problems.

Address: Computer Village, Ikeja, Lagos.
Address: Igando-Ikotun rd, Igando Lagos.

Contact/WhatsApp: 09075677564
Re: Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II by NeralLaren24: 6:54am On Mar 28
daviskingsley:
Pls, who can fix samsung galaxy s10+ power IC? Its very urgent
The issue about Samsung is that to lose the phone you have to go through the screen and that’s a 50/50 process. If you’re okay with the condition, you can bring to my office for repair.

Note: not all Samsung phone, but the Galaxy S series and Note series mostly have this way of losing it.
Re: Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II by HandyContrive: 7:28am On Mar 28
NeralLaren24:

The issue about Samsung is that to lose the phone you have to go through the screen and that’s a 50/50 process. If you’re okay with the condition, you can bring to my office for repair.

Note: not all Samsung phone, but the Galaxy S series and Note series mostly have this way of losing it.

Please can you fix or do you have a replacement board Samsung S20FE? The main board just went dead.

Thanks.
Re: Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II by aye88: 7:39am On Mar 28
Please my samsung s9 plus screen is frozen. I have done the hard reboot. But each time it comes up, it is still frozen. I cannot do anything with it. What do i do
Re: Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II by latiephwald(m): 8:40am On Mar 28
NeralLaren24:

Are you in Alimosho? If you’re come to Igando I’ll be able to get it for you
price and your contact.
Re: Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II by olundty(m): 8:42am On Mar 28
[quote author=aye88 post=129144907]Please my samsung s9 plus screen is frozen. I have done the hard reboot. But each time it comes up, it is still frozen. I cannot do anything with it. What do i do
Use system to flash
Re: Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II by NeralLaren24: 8:49am On Mar 28
latiephwald:
price and your contact.
Re: Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II by 100FIX1: 9:19am On Mar 28
Edit out.
Re: Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II by 100FIX1: 1:42pm On Mar 28
100FIX1:
Request
If you have any of the following:
Google Pixel 6a, 5a, '4a 5G' (Working phone, bad screen, no IMEI)

Google Pixel 5 screen

4a 5G screen

4a 5G chassis

Call or WhatsApp

100FIX
Needed.
Re: Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II by danyx: 7:29pm On Mar 28
Tecno Spark 8p(kg7) motherboard needed.

Re: Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II by Dandollarz64: 2:04pm On Mar 29
Please who has scrap iPhone 8/8plus
I want to fix my battery connector
Re: Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II by Peak11(m): 5:39am On Mar 30
My infinix X551 keeps rebooting without completing the process. If i press the power button, it will show android restarting and counts to 99% only to start counting all over again. How should i address this challenge?

1 Like

Re: Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II by Peak11(m): 5:45am On Mar 30
Screen from the scrap of Gionee 500i urgently needed. 09061571881
Re: Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II by chuksvoice: 3:48pm On Mar 30
Peak11:
My infinix X551 keeps rebooting without completing the process. If i press the power button, it will show android restarting and counts to 99% only to start counting all over again. How should i address this challenge?
It needs flashing
Re: Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II by waploger(m): 11:49pm On Mar 30
Emekayoung:
Please anybody in Lagos with a working Galaxy Note 5 screen should WhatsApp me please. 08039746252

Mine just dimmed today
Re: Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II by Kudducini(m): 9:56am On Mar 31
Who get iCloud make e dash me abeg I forgot my password and I can’t reset until 14 days
Re: Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II by NeralLaren24: 10:18am On Mar 31
Laren Mobile Technical Services.

You have Samsung Problems, iPhone Problems, Huawei Problems, and other devices. I’ll be in Ikeja available to attend to customers tomorrow.
Contact me on WhatsApp or call me for any of your problems to be solved.

Re: Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II by Peak11(m): 12:28pm On Mar 31
chuksvoice:

It needs flashing
The problem persist after flashing. Could it be the file is corrupt?
Re: Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II by NeralLaren24: 9:13am On Apr 01
NeralLaren24:
Laren Mobile Technical Services.

You have Samsung Problems, iPhone Problems, Huawei Problems, and other devices. I’ll be in Ikeja available to attend to customers tomorrow.
Contact me on WhatsApp or call me for any of your problems to be solved.

Available for all your mobile problems
Re: Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II by Destiny4fame(m): 12:26pm On Apr 01
Good afternoon ladies and gentlemen, please, I need help of anyone who does phone repaid or has some knowledge about it. I updated my ios about two days ago, and now my phone won't come on. It's now on boot loop. This is what I am seeing whenever I try to put it on and I've tried some info I see online, none is working. Help me abeeegggggggggggggggggggggggggggggg

Re: Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II by anonymouxnash(m): 9:27pm On Apr 01
Good day everyone
I need your help
My Redmi note 9s just stopped making sounds, even when it's connected to a wireless/wired speaker. I've tried everything and nothing worked
My people make una help me
Re: Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II by iMalyk: 2:33am On Apr 02
Where can I get this battery for MTN mf927u router? And how much?

Re: Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II by Lanretoye(m): 3:42am On Apr 02
Destiny4fame:
Good afternoon ladies and gentlemen, please, I need help of anyone who does phone repaid or has some knowledge about it. I updated my ios about two days ago, and now my phone won't come on. It's now on boot loop. This is what I am seeing whenever I try to put it on and I've tried some info I see online, none is working. Help me abeeegggggggggggggggggggggggggggggg
which iPhone model is this,send a PM or WhatsApp.
NeralLaren24:

which galaxy S series do you open from the screen?
Dandollarz64:
Please who has scrap iPhone 8/8plus
I want to fix my battery connector
8/8plus and X are compatible,I can help you with that,WhatsApp me.
Re: Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II by katily2(f): 3:33pm On Apr 02
Good day everyone, please, I need Redmi 8A screen, how much is it.
Re: Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II by OKclothier: 4:56pm On Apr 02
Phone engineers and technicians, pls how much does it cost to replace the screen of iPhone 11?
Re: Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II by chuksvoice: 5:52pm On Apr 02
katily2:
Re: Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II by chuksvoice: 5:53pm On Apr 02
OKclothier:
Phone engineers and technicians, pls how much does it cost to replace the screen of iPhone 11?
35k, contact me on 08038294998 to get the replacement

1 Like

Re: Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II by pelvicky(m): 7:36pm On Apr 02
Help!

What can I do about this?

Whenever I try downloading video from chrome.

One of the episode will just refuse to enter into my phone despite completing the required download MB.

I have try every thing I know, it's not working.

Attach is the screenshot

Re: Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II by NeralLaren24: 10:00am On Apr 03
OKclothier:

Contact at 09075677564
Re: Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II by NeralLaren24: 10:01am On Apr 03
katily2:
WhatsApp @ 09075677564

(1) (2) (3) ... (1207) (1208) (1209) (1210) (1211) (1212) (1213) ... (1215) (Reply)

UMIDIGI DISCUSSION THREAD / Best Games To Download For Your Android Device / The Xiaomi Thread.

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.