Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,600 members, 7,812,961 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 11:54 PM

Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II - Phones (1212) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II (1344132 Views)

Data Service Guys On Nairaland Willing To Assist You With Free Data Purchase / Android, Anyone? Part II / Phone Engineers on Nairaland willing to assist you. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (1209) (1210) (1211) (1212) (1213) (1214) (1215) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II by NeralLaren24: 3:51pm On Apr 09
larlah:
Samsung A51 screen cost how much
WhatsApp or contact: 09075677564
Re: Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II by NeralLaren24: 3:53pm On Apr 09
cannonnier:

Hello how much is iPhone 6s home button and battery ?
Contact or WhatsApp: 09075677564
Re: Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II by NeralLaren24: 3:54pm On Apr 09
pocom16:
Please what is the cost of full replacement of battery for a Samsung galaxy note 9..
New and quality battery please
Contact or WhatsApp 09075677564
Re: Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II by NeralLaren24: 3:56pm On Apr 09
NokiaN8:
My itel S18 bought brand new last year take 6hours to charge full . Have changed charger to different original follow come but still the same.. please what could be the issues?
If you’re in Lagos, Alimosho or Ikeja to be precise. Contact or WhatsApp @ 09075677564
Re: Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II by NeralLaren24: 4:00pm On Apr 09
Laren Technical services

Available Services

-Screen replacement
-other parts replacement (charging port,charging flex replacement,Speakers,battery etc
- Panel Repair (audio ic , charging IC, display IC etc)
-Back glass, Front glass, Camera glass replacement.

Address: Lasu-Isheri rd, Igando Lagos

Computer Village ikeja, Lagos

Cell or WhatsApp: +234 9075677564
Re: Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II by Lh19(m): 7:57am On Apr 10
Please who has Oneplus n200 5g screen glass in Lagos, mine got broken and I would be in Lagos for the next 2 weeks.
Re: Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II by Amicable24: 12:13am On Apr 11
NokiaN8:
My itel S18 bought brand new last year take 6hours to charge full . Have changed charger to different original follow come but still the same.. please what could be the issues?

Maybe the charging port itself needs to be changed entirely... Get an engineer to look into it
Re: Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II by waploger(m): 7:13am On Apr 11
katily2:
Good day everyone, please, I need Redmi 8A screen, how much is it.

14k as of today
Re: Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II by Igemburg(m): 10:03am On Apr 11
Having issues with your Google Pixel devices? Don't worry, I got you covered.

THE FOLLOWING PARTS ARE AVAILABLE
Google Pixel 5 follow come screen

Google pixel 5a 5g follow come screen

Google pixel 4xl follow come screen

Google Pixel 4 follow come screen

Google pixel 4xl screen, has line

Google pixel 3xl crack screen and screen with dot( going very cheap)

Mi 11 lite follow come Screen, camera and other accessories

Oppo find X follow come Screen

Redmi 6/6a follow come Screen and other parts

Mi 12T screen with frame

Google Pixel 3XL panel
Google pixel 3a panel
Google pixel 3axl panel with clean casing
Google pixel XL panel
Google pixel 4a panel with clean casing
Google pixel 2 panel with clean casing
Google Pixel 5 wifi only panel

Google pixel batteries

Redmi note 9 pro parts
Samsung S8 plus complete phone no screen
Google pixel 3a, 3axl, 2, 5, 5a, 6a, 3, 3xl, 4xl, 4 parts( battery, SIM tray, camera, speaker, earpiece etc....)
I fix redmi 9t, redmi 9 and redmi note 9 deadboot issues
Some redmi phones replacement parts*

Holla @ 08133077936( call/Whatsapp)
Location - Lagos state @ 23, Ola Ayeni Street computer village ikeja Lagos
Re: Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II by OkpaNsukkaisBae(m): 5:33pm On Apr 11
Got brand-new camon 20 @205k but the system update dey stress me. Dey tell me say device go restart on April 13th @2am
Re: Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II by nani667: 8:43pm On Apr 11
OkpaNsukkaisBae:
Got brand-new camon 20 @205k but the system update dey stress me. Dey tell me say device go restart on April 13th @2am

Restart now no dey work ?
Re: Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II by OkpaNsukkaisBae(m): 9:56pm On Apr 11
nani667:

Restart now no dey work ?

Thank you🙏.

E work

Re: Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II by marve20: 8:05am On Apr 12
Good morning pls engineer in the house my phone stop charging at 68 percent please anyone with solution please
Re: Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II by VeryDarkMan01(m): 12:54pm On Apr 12
marve20:
Good morning pls engineer in the house my phone stop charging at 68 percent please anyone with solution please

What's the model of the phone
Re: Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II by cannonnier(m): 1:00pm On Apr 12
Hello guys
I need iPhone XR motherboard 64gb?
Re: Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II by cannonnier(m): 1:02pm On Apr 12
NeralLaren24:
Laren Technical services

Available Services

-Screen replacement
-other parts replacement (charging port,charging flex replacement,Speakers,battery etc

I need iPhone XR motherboard 64gb
Re: Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II by lekdap: 5:03pm On Apr 12
Omijiestan:
Please guys good evening. Please my Samsung A20s is showing this sign and the sim network signal is no displaying anything. Attached is the fault.
How can I fix, I have formatted the phone and still not working, unless I use WiFi on it.

Please any one has the solution to this issue? My Samsung also has same issue. Kindly help.

Re: Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II by WinningEleven(m): 5:39am On Apr 13
Oneplus 6T battery and back glass needed
Joe much to repair and buy?
Re: Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II by cmoney22222: 12:47pm On Apr 13
my iphone 6s which was just bought less then 2 weeks is heating up like oven, now it decided not to ON again. Is there any remedy for it. I put charger , it just get hot but phone doesnt come on

Lovetech77:

That hotness is likely caused by board issue, you will need to bring it for better diagnosis and troubleshooting
Come to computer village ikeja, call or whatsapp 07035010254
Re: Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II by saheedbadmus(m): 9:34pm On Apr 13
give your phone to an engineer and tell him to help you reclip the Network signal cable on board and your phone network would be back

lekdap:

Please any one has the solution to this issue? My Samsung also has same issue. Kindly help.

1 Like

Re: Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II by saheedbadmus(m): 9:35pm On Apr 13
give your phone to an engineer and tell him to help you reclip the Network signal cable on board and your phone network would be back

Omijiestan:
Please guys good evening. Please my Samsung A20s is showing this sign and the sim network signal is no displaying anything. Attached is the fault.
How can I fix, I have formatted the phone and still not working, unless I use WiFi on it.

Re: Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II by saheedbadmus(m): 9:39pm On Apr 13
follow come screen and follow come battery dey if you can pay for it . I have an a20s thay do charge and stop then charge again after some day and I am not ready to start repairing , so I might sell the screen and battery to you.
Xinoman:
I need original battery for Huawei P20, Samsung A20s screen and battery.
Re: Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II by lekdap: 12:10pm On Apr 14
saheedbadmus:

It has been done, wiped, updated and new network card installed, still same ish.
Re: Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II by Bobbyunitedfc(m): 12:20pm On Apr 14
Dear Engineers
I have a redmi 8a dual with no network,it detects SIM card but just no service,I have gone on YouTube and seen it can be fixed,I just dnt have the tools.
Is there anyone of u so have treated such issues on any redmi device before,SIM detected but no no service kindly indicate so I bring the phone to u t help me fix.thank u.
Re: Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II by vicfajeze: 9:53pm On Apr 14
SAMSUNG S10PLUS AND S8 USED SCREENS NEEDED
Re: Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II by yemkoguru(m): 12:17am On Apr 15
OnePlus 8 pro screen and back glass needed
Xiaomi black shark 4s screen needed
still needed
Re: Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II by NeralLaren24: 4:42am On Apr 15
Laren Technical services

Available Services

-Screen replacement

Re: Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II by NeralLaren24: 4:44am On Apr 15
vicfajeze:
SAMSUNG S10PLUS AND S8 USED SCREENS NEEDED
Call or WhatsApp 09075677564
Re: Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II by NeralLaren24: 4:44am On Apr 15
yemkoguru:
Where are you located?
Re: Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II by chuksvoice: 6:38am On Apr 15
yemkoguru:
OnePlus screen available, contact me on 08038294998 for it
Re: Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II by vicfajeze: 6:48am On Apr 15
NeralLaren24:
Call or WhatsApp 09075677564
Thanks bro
Re: Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II by NeralLaren24: 7:42am On Apr 15
NeralLaren24:
Laren Technical services

Available Services

-Screen replacement

Good morning family

(1) (2) (3) ... (1209) (1210) (1211) (1212) (1213) (1214) (1215) (Reply)

UMIDIGI DISCUSSION THREAD / Best Games To Download For Your Android Device / The Xiaomi Thread.

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.