Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,601 members, 7,812,961 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 11:58 PM

Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II - Phones (1213) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II (1344138 Views)

Data Service Guys On Nairaland Willing To Assist You With Free Data Purchase / Android, Anyone? Part II / Phone Engineers on Nairaland willing to assist you. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (1210) (1211) (1212) (1213) (1214) (1215) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II by Yemike(m): 10:11am On Apr 15
My Redmi 10 has been switching on and off by itself and whenever it starts it'll just off before even finish displaying the mi logo and it'll restarts automatically. It can go on like that for like over an hour but what I discovered is that whenever it starts it's madness if I put in a charger it'll stop and it'll be working perfectly but after I remove the charger the max it could stay on is 45 mins.
I took it to an engineer to repair and he said the problem isn't battery, he said he'll heat the panel which he does but after 4 days it starts it's madness again.
Who have experienced this before? What is the solution?
Re: Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II by chuksvoice: 10:13am On Apr 15
Yemike:
My Redmi 10 has been switching on and off by itself and whenever it starts it'll just off before even finish displaying the mi logo and it'll restarts automatically. It can go on like that for like over an hour but what I discovered is that whenever it starts it's madness if I put in a charger it'll stop and it'll be working perfectly but after I remove the charger the max it could stay on is 45 mins.
I took it to an engineer to repair and he said the problem isn't battery, he said he'll heat the panel which he does but after 4 days it starts it's madness again.
Change the battery, contact me on 08038294998 to get the replacement
Who have experienced this before? What is the solution?
Re: Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II by yemkoguru(m): 12:26pm On Apr 15
NeralLaren24:

Where are you located?
Ogun State
Re: Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II by RomeoMarvis(m): 1:50pm On Apr 15
I'm looking for Samsung Galaxy S21 screen? New or old
Re: Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II by Yemike(m): 2:51pm On Apr 15
[quote author=chuksvoice post=129447681][/quote]
Ba3? Are you in Ibadan?
Re: Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II by chuksvoice: 6:32pm On Apr 15
Yemike:

Ba3? Are you in Ibadan?
No, I'm in Lagos
Re: Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II by chuksvoice: 6:33pm On Apr 15
RomeoMarvis:
Contact me on 08038294998 to get the replacement
Re: Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II by Yemike(m): 6:45pm On Apr 15
chuksvoice:
No, I'm in Lagos
Okay. I'm in Ib
Re: Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II by plumcomm: 2:06am On Apr 16
cmoney22222:
my iphone 6s which was just bought less then 2 weeks is heating up like oven, now it decided not to ON again. Is there any remedy for it. I put charger , it just get hot but phone doesnt come on

there is a short,have you been able to fix?
Re: Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II by yemkoguru(m): 3:37am On Apr 16
NeralLaren24:
Laren Technical services

Available Services

-Screen replacement

-other parts replacement (charging port,charging flex replacement,Speakers,battery etc

- Panel Repair (audio ic , charging IC, display IC etc)

-Back glass, Front glass, Camera glass replacement.

Address: Lasu-Isheri rd, Igando Lagos

Computer Village ikeja, Lagos

Cell or WhatsApp: +234 9075677564
OnePlus display sir?
Re: Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II by RomeoMarvis(m): 8:44am On Apr 16
chuksvoice:

Contact me on 08038294998 to get the replacement
Where you based and how much?
Re: Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II by cmoney22222: 9:52am On Apr 16
no i havent... Can you help fix this?

plumcomm:
there is a short,have you been able to fix?
Re: Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II by plumcomm: 10:09am On Apr 16
cmoney22222:
no i havent... Can you help fix this?

sure,whatsapp nos 080965500.33
Re: Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II by cmoney22222: 10:30am On Apr 16
send me your number call number. am not on whatapp for now
plumcomm:
sure,whatsapp nos 080965500.33
Re: Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II by plumcomm: 7:13pm On Apr 16
cmoney22222:
my iphone 6s which was just bought less then 2 weeks is heating up like oven, now it decided not to ON again. Is there any remedy for it. I put charger , it just get hot but phone doesnt come on

cmoney22222:
send me your number call number. am not on whatapp for now
cmoney22222 visited today and this was fixed in less than 30mins in our office.
Bring or send in your faulty iPhones for instant professional solutions,convincing trial awaits you.
Re: Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II by cmoney22222: 9:10pm On Apr 16
Thanks @ plumcomm. Very nice guy. Good CS. Straight to the point and sincere engineer. Fast and reliable guy. Fast fix. Thanks boss. Phone is perfect now.

You got a new client now.

plumcomm:
cmoney22222 visited today and this was fixed in less than 30mins in our office.
Bring or send in your faulty iPhones for instant professional solutions,convincing trial awaits you.
Re: Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II by OkpaNsukkaisBae(m): 9:54pm On Apr 16
Abeg how many hours oraimo power bank 20k mAh dey use charge full capacity??
Re: Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II by Kingcheng: 1:57am On Apr 17
Please my Samsung Galaxy tab,from what I was told by some phone repairers that the tab has been signed off from Google play store...I can't use the play store to install apps...it's worrying to me,cos I can't access my whatsapp anymore...please what can I do....
Re: Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II by plumcomm: 5:03am On Apr 17
cmoney22222:
Thanks @ plumcomm. Very nice guy. Good CS. Straight to the point and sincere engineer. Fast and reliable guy. Fast fix. Thanks boss. Phone is perfect now.

You got a new client now.

thanks bro,God bless your hustle too.
Re: Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II by smokeydrinky: 1:54pm On Apr 17
Plz who knows how or where I can unlock a Samsung A41 phone?
Re: Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II by chuksvoice: 4:17pm On Apr 17
smokeydrinky:
Plz who knows how or where I can unlock a Samsung A41 phone?
Bring it to my place at ikeja to unlock it
Re: Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II by Chinostuff: 7:35pm On Apr 17
Please I am looking for Oneplus 5T screen and battery replacement for my phone, if there's any help you let me know
Re: Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II by chuksvoice: 3:58pm On Apr 18
Chinostuff:
Please I am looking for Oneplus 5T screen and battery replacement for my phone, if there's any help you let me know
Only screen available, contact me on 08038294998
Re: Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II by Bktech(m): 4:19pm On Apr 18
69ghost:
Hello someone called a32 screen for me 30k I have little trust issue I don't know why am thinking is above that
If you still need the screen I have for sale . Follow come
Re: Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II by sambass(m): 8:47am On Apr 19
@all green line just pop up on my samsung note 20 ultra about 20mins ago and my phone has never fall from my hand since i bought it....is there any way to fix this¿
Re: Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II by VeryDarkMan01(m): 9:42am On Apr 19
sambass:
@all green line just pop up on my samsung note 20 ultra about 20mins ago and my phone has never fall from my hand since i bought it....is there any way to fix this¿

The only solution is screen replacement
The original screen is available
Contact me via signature to get it
Re: Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II by christ007(m): 2:35pm On Apr 19
VeryDarkMan01:

The original battery is available
But my location is Ikeja

How much and where in Ikeja I will be in Lagos soon and how much for the back cover
Re: Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II by VeryDarkMan01(m): 2:47pm On Apr 19
christ007:

How much and where in Ikeja I will be in Lagos soon and how much for the back cover

Battery is 10k
Back cover is 8k

Contact me via signature if you're ready
Location is Ikeja
Re: Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II by SkengRay: 3:15pm On Apr 19
Please does someone have the Screen for Spark 10 pro and how much.
Re: Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II by Sageadomichael: 2:41am On Apr 20
BlackView BV9100 for sale
Mild Gaming device
4G RAM/64GB ROM
13000mah battery capacity
Waterproof & Dustproof
No Issues

Price - 80k
Location - Ikoyi, Lagos
WhatsApp 09019178056

Re: Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II by NeralLaren24: 5:42pm On Apr 20
Laren Technical services

Available Services

-Screen replacement

-other parts replacement (charging port,charging flex replacement,Speakers,battery etc

- Panel Repair (audio ic , charging IC, display IC etc)

-Back glass, Front glass, Camera glass replacement.

Address: Lasu-Isheri rd, Igando Lagos

Computer Village ikeja, Lagos

Cell or WhatsApp: +234 9075677564
Re: Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II by NeralLaren24: 5:43pm On Apr 20
RomeoMarvis:
If you haven’t gotten one yet, call or WhatsApp @ 09075677564

(1) (2) (3) ... (1210) (1211) (1212) (1213) (1214) (1215) (Reply)

UMIDIGI DISCUSSION THREAD / Best Games To Download For Your Android Device / The Xiaomi Thread.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.