Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,909 members, 7,821,161 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 09:08 AM

Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II - Phones (14) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II (1350659 Views)

Data Service Guys On Nairaland Willing To Assist You With Free Data Purchase / Android, Anyone? Part II / Phone Engineers on Nairaland willing to assist you. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (11) (12) (13) (14) (15) (16) (17) ... (1217) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II by Pelumiv(m): 3:34pm On May 30, 2011
Its seems the sim ic is faulty.
Re: Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II by melotech(m): 3:56pm On May 30, 2011
let me put it straight the phone 1280 is not having network, i try written the pm file after have troubleshoot it and discovered is software related problem but after written the pm file it start displaying Sim not valid i used mx key to write the pm file online.
any solution to it? i know is software related but the procedure is what i want some one to put me through thanks in advance.
Re: Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II by Pelumiv(m): 10:07pm On May 30, 2011
Sorry i have limited knowledge on Software but i do know pm can cause a fone not 2 have network. Trying hardware in dis aspect can do no harm. try hardware my bro.
Re: Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II by Neldre(m): 1:04pm On Jun 01, 2011
i forgot my passwords to my phone- n79
Re: Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II by MissyB3(f): 10:31pm On Jun 01, 2011
Could some please give me a step by step direction on how to connect a wifi enabled phone to a wireless modem(not wifi enabled) so as to be able to use my pc internet connection on my phone (gratis). That is if it's possible.
Re: Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II by Tunexsy(m): 2:24pm On Jun 03, 2011
Gurus i don dey see ur works and i can say its stupendous, dat Y am confident dat u can help me, I have dis nokia phone which is touch screen dat does no accept any Nigerian sim card, pls wat can I do to unlock it?
Re: Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II by Josboy1(m): 7:18pm On Jun 05, 2011
My nokia n96 camera always displays 'feature not supported'. Will flashing d fone fix d problem? It used to work perfectly before it stopped. Pls I need reply asap! Thanx much in advance!
Re: Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II by MissyB3(f): 10:43pm On Jun 05, 2011
Where are the 'phone engineers' willing to help us? undecided
Re: Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II by Tunexsy(m): 10:41am On Jun 07, 2011
Gurus i don dey see your works and i can say its
stupendous, dat Y am confident dat u can help me, I
have dis nokia phone which is touch screen dat
does no accept any Nigerian sim card, pls wat can I
do to unlock it? Which is Nokia 5230 touch screen
Re: Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II by Tunde0091: 8:27am On Jun 08, 2011
Got ma bb storm some few weeks ago nd i ve been tryin 2 browse wit it but its just not connecting and i have already subscribed, pls help
Re: Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II by uche83(m): 11:31am On Jun 09, 2011
ma BB storm 1 hangs a lot like every interval of 2 mins. This is very abnormal and it started recently. Again ave just lost the network (mtn) on the fone. I need help!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Re: Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II by Pelumiv(m): 12:10pm On Jun 09, 2011
Tunexsy:

Gurus i don dey see your works and i can say its
stupendous, dat Y am confident dat u can help me, I
have dis nokia phone which is touch screen dat
does no accept any Nigerian sim card, pls wat can I
do to unlock it? Which is Nokia 5230 touch screen
It can be unlock but its very cost and it takes time.
Re: Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II by Pelumiv(m): 12:17pm On Jun 09, 2011
Tunde0091:

Got ma bb storm some few weeks ago nd i ve been tryin 2 browse wit it but its just not connecting and i have already subscribed, pls help

go to advance option on the fone and check if it has service book or check a thread about bb started by Eng sam.
Re: Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II by donklinton: 5:07pm On Jun 09, 2011
please i want to know how to configured the NEC Phone E616 to browse with any of the available networks like MTN, Glo, and Vmobile? and were can i find wap setting ont he phone, please wire me through klintonsyl@gmail.com
Re: Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II by moskey: 2:17pm On Jun 11, 2011
Pls help me out, my Iphone 3G power button is not working,
Re: Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II by Nobody: 3:53am On Jun 12, 2011
Pls i have a samsung phone that used verizon network back in the US. It has no sim card port but i heard that it can be configured to use networks like multilinks, starcomms, visafone, etc. How true is this and where can i get it done?
Re: Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II by dragnet: 10:41am On Jun 12, 2011
donklinton:

please i want to know how to configured the NEC Phone E616 to browse with any of the available networks like MTN, Glo, and Vmobile? and were can i find wap setting ont he phone, please wire me through klintonsyl@gmail.com

get the values for each parameter and input them manually
Re: Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II by dragnet: 10:42am On Jun 12, 2011
moskey:

Pls help me out, my Iphone 3G power button is not working,

explain a lil more
Re: Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II by Kaybaba5(m): 9:46am On Jun 13, 2011
pls, i requested for certificate and key from s60cert but to my suprise, i can only download certificate but the key cannot be downloaded showing dat there is no key file at all, pls help me, i use nokia E5
Re: Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II by Ralphoye(m): 12:07pm On Jun 14, 2011
My Nokia N73 fell to the groundand since then 3 of my keypads have reefused to work at all, is there anything i cound do to it, tried repairing it earlier but it couldnt be fixed neeed some more expert touch on that phone, i love that phone, pls kindly reach me on ralphoye@gmail.com or 08031861811. thanks a lot
Re: Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II by adrian5(m): 7:25pm On Jun 15, 2011
hi all
Am using a nokia e63. And i suscribe for airtel data plan. Problem is the nokia email messaging is crap. It takes days forĀ  email to deliver and come in. I use it for my gmail and yahoo account. I use mail for exchange for my offive email and do not have this issue.

Please advise
Re: Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II by melotech(m): 8:01pm On Jun 16, 2011
any one with 5130 x press music white display solution when power it will show Nokia and display white then trip off
hardware solution because software does not solve it have flash the phone same.
Re: Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II by hooged: 5:29pm On Jun 17, 2011
My currve 2 blackberry 8520 is rough pls engineer can I recase it and how much will it cost me to do so . Thanks in anticipation.
Re: Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II by leonaidas(m): 3:52am On Jun 20, 2011
pls, i need help urgently, i am trying to format my nokia e63 but whenever i enter my default unlock code(12345), it says code error. Pls what do i do? i have never changed the code.
Re: Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II by hooged: 7:22am On Jun 20, 2011
leonaidas:

pls, i need help urgently, i am trying to format my nokia e63 but whenever i enter my default unlock code(12345), it says code error. Pls what do i do? i have never changed the code.
do hard reset by dialing *#7730# .that's should work.
Re: Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II by trekkie: 3:58pm On Jun 20, 2011
Phone issues with Nokia.
Re: Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II by Dfearless1(m): 1:48am On Jun 21, 2011
@leonaidas,

There's no way U can manually 4mat ya phone except 2 take it 2 Software Engineers 2 use System to flash it (Rememba dat U will loose everything on it there by returning it 2 factory Settings)
Re: Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II by odufasuzz(f): 6:44pm On Jun 21, 2011
pls how do i go about upgrading my nokia C3-00 d soft ware version is v 04.45 help!
Re: Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II by Duniverse(m): 5:24pm On Jun 22, 2011
Can i get the license key of smartmovie 4.1 or the link to download cracked one pls? Thanks
Re: Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II by Dagods(m): 3:19pm On Jun 24, 2011
can a nokia 5800'Xpress music upload and send photos?
Re: Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II by CarlosVent(m): 3:53pm On Jun 24, 2011
Please can someone help in unlocking this phone.
Brought it down to Nigeria from USA.

Nokia E73 and on inserting a Nigeria Sim it says ''Sim not Valid''
Please who can unlock this as the local Gsm Unlockers we have don't seem to know what to do on it.

Email me carlosventures@gmail.com if you can.

Thanks.

(1) (2) (3) ... (11) (12) (13) (14) (15) (16) (17) ... (1217) (Reply)

UMIDIGI DISCUSSION THREAD / Best Games To Download For Your Android Device / The Xiaomi Thread.

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 65
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.