Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,763 members, 7,824,190 topics. Date: Saturday, 11 May 2024 at 04:01 AM

Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II - Phones (15) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II (1352009 Views)

Data Service Guys On Nairaland Willing To Assist You With Free Data Purchase / Android, Anyone? Part II / Phone Engineers on Nairaland willing to assist you. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (12) (13) (14) (15) (16) (17) (18) ... (1217) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II by NVasion: 6:28am On Jun 25, 2011
Just arrived 2 Brand New Blackberry Curve-2 is available for N30,000. It is N33,000 in the market and we can still have a fair negotiation. They are in Black and White colours.

A 3months UK used Blackberry Storm-1 is available for N30,000. Also, brand new Q7 (China Phone with TV) is available for N7,500

It is a See and Buy, Cash and Carry transaction with a receipt. Interested buyers can call me on 08098323038.
Re: Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II by adrian5(m): 7:10am On Jun 25, 2011
Hi all.
I have a big issue with my nokia e63.
The internet is slow, the mail for exchange and nokia e mail messaging take days to sync, nimbuzz, what's app are always trying to connect.
Is it phone or network issue? Am on airtel data plan

this' becoming frustrating, please help
Re: Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II by dennismukoro(m): 9:54am On Jun 25, 2011
my good engineers of great nairaland.my nokia n73 always says certificate expire wenever i want to install software. How will update the firmware version. Thanks
Re: Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II by fksamp: 10:08am On Jun 25, 2011
pls i need your help. i'm trying to snd the prov file to my phone and it's telling no memory, i tried to delete the configs in there and it's saying "can't delete". i'm using a Nokia 6300, although it is a T-mobile phone. pls i need your help urgently. thanks
Re: Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II by tallguyinf(m): 5:23pm On Jun 25, 2011
opramini is not working on my 3110c again please help me.
Re: Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II by slap1(m): 7:39am On Jun 26, 2011
Good people in the house, my Nokia N79 has a problem. When I dial a name in my contact, it shows only the number and not the name. The same thing happens when I recieve calls, it shows the number and not the name. What should I do?
Re: Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II by Kaybaba5(m): 9:03am On Jun 26, 2011
Concerning N73, u will need to hack the phone either with drakarious, hack me or hellox, updating firmware cant solve the problem. Goodluck
Re: Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II by melotech(m): 8:55am On Jun 27, 2011
odufasuzz

pls how do i go about upgrading my nokia C3-00 d soft ware version is v 04.45 help!

download noka ovia suites on your system connect your phone via usb cable run the ovia suites click on connect phone if phone connected click update firmware it will upgraded provided you have internet connection on your system.
Re: Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II by justfree1(m): 9:09pm On Jun 27, 2011
adrian5:

Hi all.
I have a big issue with my nokia e63.
The internet is slow, the mail for exchange and nokia e mail messaging take days to sync, nimbuzz, what's app are always trying to connect.
Is it phone or network issue? Am on airtel data plan

this' becoming frustrating, please help

guy it's from ur network try using mtn and see if u'll have the same problem
Re: Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II by propaco: 9:17am On Jun 30, 2011
1. i have an LG phone touchscreen, i av repaired it once, but it has its not working again where can I get it.

2. I have a chinko form that is not working well how can I repair it or sell it
Re: Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II by Jesus2: 2:17pm On Jun 30, 2011
Pls i need the manual internet configuration for mobile browser with glo. Glo said my PDA is not supported and i need to browse. Pls help with the latest APN, IP Port pls. for pay as u go
Re: Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II by engrhamid(m): 6:50pm On Jun 30, 2011
Jesus2:

Pls i need the manual internet configuration for mobile browser with glo. Glo said my PDA is not supported and i need to browse. Pls help with the latest APN, IP Port pls. for pay as u go
for pay as u go use
Apn:glogwap
ip:10.100.98.22
port:3130
Re: Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II by hyuga(m): 8:09am On Jul 02, 2011
engr,my n96 camera keeps saying feature nt supported nd it ws workin fine until last week. I don soft format, hard format etc na same, need ideas pls
Re: Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II by abesky(m): 9:30am On Jul 02, 2011
@hygna, i have N96 that the key pad is no more typing.
Re: Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II by hamjola: 12:40am On Jul 03, 2011
Pls my BB doesn't show image when am on nairaland site.wht cud b wrong wit it pls.
Re: Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II by ayosco2008(m): 9:27pm On Jul 03, 2011
pls engineers in d house. I have dis bb tour nd anytime i put a mtn sim d fone gets hot. And dere dis bb curve 2, v unlocked it but whenever i put a sim, it still puts sos on it nd i cnt make calls or access d internet. Any idea of wat d problem might be
Re: Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II by Pro4life: 10:32am On Jul 04, 2011
i day greet oooh.plzzzz brosss my E63 does nt play songs from it music player onlesss i use powermp3 to player,i hv tryed to refresh and podcost,i dnt what else to do plzzz help oooh tanksss.
Re: Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II by aieromon(m): 10:25pm On Jul 04, 2011
Pro4life:

i day greet oooh.plzzzz brosss my E63 does nt play songs from it music player onlesss i use powermp3 to player,i hv tryed to refresh and podcost,i dnt what else to do plzzz help oooh tanksss.

Your music player has crashed probably because of an error.You might need to format the phone.I wouldn't advise that,though since you got PowerMP3 working for you.
Re: Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II by aieromon(m): 10:27pm On Jul 04, 2011
hamjola:

Pls my BB doesn't show image when am on nairaland site.wht cud b wrong wit it pls.

There's nothing wrong with it.I suggest you download BOLT browser to maximise your BB browsing experience.
Re: Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II by limpopo: 8:19pm On Jul 05, 2011
help me oo. my sony erisson w960i wouldnt start.if i switch it on, it will only vibrate bt it wouldnt start up.
Re: Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II by Valon4ego(m): 5:46pm On Jul 06, 2011
engineers in da house, i'm having problems on my n73. Whenever someone is trying to call, it'll keep showing 'telephone memory full delete some applications and try again' and the call will not come tru. I have deleted messages,applications,etc but the problems persists,and having like 10mb,12mb,100mb free memory on phone,ram,and mmc!
Re: Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II by Nobody: 8:38pm On Jul 08, 2011
Engineers and gurus in the house, pls i just bought a blackberry storm 1, i activated bis on it and it didnt work, saw one of this engineers at ikeja, he sha did sumtin and the whole bis and internet service was activated. On me gettn home, i swapped the sim inside and it was back to square one, no more bis service or applications. Please any help?
Re: Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II by hidee20(m): 6:23am On Jul 09, 2011
Pls i use NOKIA N72,anytime i want 2 switch on bluetooth it shows"unable to perform bluetooth operation" and it wont on.Pls what can i do?.
Re: Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II by debodee: 10:07am On Jul 09, 2011
Gud Morng Engr,
Please help i use aritel 4 my Bis & i use a bb torch fone, have not been able to download any music or movie online from d internet, i use site lik Mp3skull &moviemobile.net.it keeps sayg downloadinf fail when it get to half of, kindly help mii out, pls, is it dat network provide has blocked every bb user from downloading stuff 4 free??thanks alot
Re: Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II by pianogirl(f): 11:55pm On Jul 10, 2011
All of a sudden,the java applications on my Sony Ericsson W580i stopped working.Each time I try to access my Games and Applications folder or try to install a java application,it keeps telling me "Operation Failed".What could be the cause?What do i do to resolve this issue, PLS HELP!!!
Re: Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II by yemisolar(m): 12:12pm On Jul 11, 2011
hi guys , pls i need help with this nokia E63 phone.

it was sent to me from uk. i have unlocked it and i used it for some days but i dont know what i pressed that it now keeps requesting for phone lock code.

the imei is 3568 3602 6654 951
Re: Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II by pizzz4all(m): 7:40pm On Jul 11, 2011
dennismukoro:

my good engineers of great nairaland.my nokia n73 always says certificate expire wenever i want to install software. How will update the firmware version. Thanks
each time it shows certificate error, take ur phone date backward.
Eg if it was 2009, take it back to 2008 and try installing it. If it still shows, certificate error, continue back dating till it installs. After installing, you can take back ur date to the current date.

An alternative to solving certificate expired, error messages is to either sign ur apps b4 installing or to hack ur phone.

For more info, u can check out ma blog. D address is located below my post.

Cheers!!!
Re: Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II by Nobody: 3:23pm On Jul 12, 2011
pls i need to unlock my nokia n95, i forgot the security code. help me this is the serial number 353094021503517
Re: Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II by hooged: 7:51am On Jul 13, 2011
hidee20:

Pls i use NOKIA N72,anytime i want 2 switch on bluetooth it shows"unable to perform bluetooth operation" and it wont on.Pls what can i do?.
sir ur phone need flashing , flash it and u are good to go,
Re: Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II by pizzz4all(m): 10:18am On Jul 13, 2011
hooged:

sir your phone need flashing , flash it and u are good to go,
U SHUD FIRST PERFORM DEEP RRESET B4 CONTEMPLATING FLASHING UR DEVICE HERE IS D CODE (*#7370)
Re: Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II by Kashif(m): 1:37pm On Jul 13, 2011
Hello my good engineers,

My Sony Ericsson G900 is hanging, and frequently restarting. What do I do please? I have had the touch screen replaced sometime ago at Icell. Now, I think the LCD itself is causing the phone to be annoyingly acting up. I did a full backup before re-installing the firmware but, to my woe, I discovered that the supposed backup was not successful even when the phone said otherwise cry. The re-installation did not help matters. The screen will just go very dark and the next thing is restart. Then the booting process would take for ever! angry

I don't know if it is worth repairing again or should I just buy a new phone. Thanks.

(1) (2) (3) ... (12) (13) (14) (15) (16) (17) (18) ... (1217) (Reply)

UMIDIGI DISCUSSION THREAD / Best Games To Download For Your Android Device / The Xiaomi Thread.

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.