Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,708 members, 7,820,490 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 03:45 PM

Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II - Phones (254) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II (1350170 Views)

Data Service Guys On Nairaland Willing To Assist You With Free Data Purchase / Android, Anyone? Part II / Phone Engineers on Nairaland willing to assist you. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (251) (252) (253) (254) (255) (256) (257) ... (1217) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II by lizzlix(m): 1:53pm On Nov 25, 2015
Karmanaut:

As long as it's carrier unlocked, sure.
Iquote]n other words , you can sincerely advice a brother to go for it?
Aside the bloat ware they're pretty cheap compared to international versions.
For the records I'm not a tech savvy , just an enthusiast. Thanks for the help.
If you need tech help you can ask here or on XDA.
I appreciate your kind help. Thanks bro . More insight
Re: Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II by Danielclinton: 9:44pm On Nov 25, 2015
Pls fellow nairalanders i just got a new andriod phone 4.4 n it has 4g and 2g network.
I can't browse with the 4g....i dont knw what to do
i need help please.
Re: Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II by Owobobrown(m): 8:41am On Nov 26, 2015
Please how much is gionee e5 screen
Re: Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II by psalmdave(m): 10:18am On Nov 26, 2015
Helo guys...mine is just funny,m using a motorola droid n I can't just find my sim card numbers,only the phone contacts are displaying, av gone through all settings,display. etc pls I need help
Re: Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II by clily: 10:29am On Nov 26, 2015
Hello house, pls I am in need of help urgently..My husband's HTC jst started showing "No service" with d cancel sign "x" on top of it. What could be d problem and what is d solutin. God bless
Re: Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II by ebab(m): 11:08am On Nov 26, 2015
psalmdave:
Helo guys...mine is just funny,m using a motorola droid n I can't just find my sim card numbers,only the phone contacts are displaying, av gone through all settings,display. etc pls I need help

Remove your sim then restart your phone and insert the same back
Re: Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II by clily: 4:30pm On Nov 26, 2015
clily:
Hello house, pls I am in need of help urgently..My husband's HTC jst started showing "No service" with d cancel sign "x" on top of it. What could be d problem and what is d solutin. God bless
Pls some1 shld answer me
Re: Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II by terrymason(m): 10:41pm On Nov 26, 2015
ebab:

Yes
boss please give me more details about this issue. Thanks, cux a guy said it can't work.
Re: Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II by Nobody: 10:58pm On Nov 26, 2015
Danielclinton:
Pls fellow nairalanders i just got a new andriod phone 4.4 n it has 4g and 2g network.
I can't browse with the 4g....i dont knw what to do
i need help please.
No Nigerian network uses 4G.
Does If it supposedly supports 4G then it should support 3G too.
Use 3G instead.
Re: Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II by clily: 10:27am On Nov 27, 2015
The phonoe Engneers here should help me out..Plz, Thanks
Re: Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II by toocoded: 1:47pm On Nov 27, 2015
hello pple of God, I will like to knw where i can get original Infinx Alpha Marvel screen in or around ikeja and the price. thanks.
Re: Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II by Emerson101: 10:18pm On Nov 27, 2015
If u are in Abuja and u are having problems with
ur phone software be it android black berry
iPhone Nokia call me on 07035235702 or
08115561135 or u can add me on whatsapp with
07035235702 also if u want to learn phone
software engineering or programing or u want to
twick ur android phone to use glo bis or u need
android HD games or pc games name dem mc
2,3,4,5 gta 3,4,5 gta sa gta vc nova 1,2,3 just
name ur game fifa 14 pes 16 just name the game
u need also psp games for Android and hand psp
games I hv somany games.ps2 games also.also I
hv android apps and iPhone apps also I hv iPhone
HD games just name it.also I hv American HD
movies just name dem ted1,,2 name dem Nigerian
HD movies just name dem call me on
07035235702 or 08115561135 am in Abuja I also hv pc games gta4 and 5 battle field hard line mkx sleeping dogs witcher3 devil may cry etc call me am in gsm village Abuja
Re: Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II by callmelanner(m): 8:20am On Nov 28, 2015
Hello gurus in the house, pls help, am using a tecno j7 boom and I want to manually upgrade it to android lollipop 5.0 since tecno has foolishly refused to roll out update for the beautiful device.
Ur helps will be highly appreciated cool
Re: Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II by lordmayor4(m): 1:49pm On Nov 28, 2015
Samsung Galaxy Note 10.1 running Android 5.1 for sale
Re: Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II by ewizard1: 2:00pm On Nov 28, 2015
Any engineer at Computer Village? Please i need the price of the Samaung Tab 3 7inch TOUCHPAD!
#Just the Touchpad!!!
Thanks.
Re: Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II by Heemzy: 8:59pm On Nov 28, 2015
iitel note 7nch for sale very neat and clean Lagos deal only contact me/whatsapp on 07039804099
Re: Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II by femi9naija(m): 10:52pm On Nov 28, 2015
How can I get across to Sony centre? My xperia z3 dual broke across the screen but its not working well. I'm in Abeokuta, Ogun state
Re: Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II by buildelicool(m): 11:24pm On Nov 28, 2015
Please Engrs in the house. I tried to unistall avira anti-virus for Android, all my effort is in vain. Please somebody help. Settings-privacy - administrative apps I tried unchecked the box so I could unistall but to no avail. thanks.
Re: Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II by Franky826: 11:56am On Nov 30, 2015
kudos to you guys helping people here solve their problems without charges. may God reward you, Amen. please i have this challenge, i forgot the correct pin for a tecno Y6 i bought few days ago, i was careless i agree but please i need your assistance on how to recover this. i have barely used the phone. tried multiple pins i assumed was the correct pincode/password but it says wrong pin. Help please
Re: Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II by solgee(m): 12:07pm On Nov 30, 2015
Please Engineers, how can I remove Innjoo F2 Tablet from system recovery mode. it has been in that mode since morning. You help is needed. Thank you
Re: Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II by Megilicious(f): 3:18pm On Nov 30, 2015
Pls my bold5 was just goin of n on. Finally d fone dint cme on. Pls is there still hope it will work. N pls bb5, q5, n z10 wich is beta. N ow much now. N wat r their merits n demerits. Tnks urgent reply
Re: Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II by Megilicious(f): 3:29pm On Nov 30, 2015
Pls i want to knw how much q5, z10, bold5, is and there advantages n disadvantages. Coz my bold 5 just dint cme on again oh. Pls help a girl out. Shud i try to repair it. Or buy anoda.
Re: Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II by arcnomec(m): 4:11pm On Nov 30, 2015
Op,pls help me out........my tablet just started behaving funny oooo,Is showing device memory is low,delete useless files or apps,if not apps and file will delete unexpectedly.....

I have deleted apps and files I wish not to delete because of this.I have an built memory of 16g,but now left with 5.87g,yet I'm still seeing same notification.

Ordinary text message too is showing delete message ,device memory is full.

The worst that happen is that my whatsapp,bbm,viber,Skype,Facebook and twitter account just automatically stop opening,it is showing internal memory is low 1g.....I'm as confuse as ,help me ooo,as my project write ups while in school is stored in my phone... Even some of my drawings........Help me oooo,what do I do to stop this mess
Re: Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II by VICTOFX(m): 7:08pm On Nov 30, 2015
Good day pals, pls my tecno p9 was hanging and will not boot beyond tecno, i took it to an engr. Who flashed it, and the tab began to reboot. Now all i need is some one to guide me to reload it well, my friends own is working well, so i want copy d flash file and run it on mine. My whatsapp contact is 08037781094 I'll appreciate sincere assistance, I have a pc and access to Internet in case I need to download any particular software. In the process. Thanks 1s again.
Re: Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II by amingimba(m): 10:18pm On Nov 30, 2015
Gud evening everybody plsssss i need ur help, I have tecno N9 and it was working fine before one of my friend help me to root it after a week I mistakenly delete the rooting app in it i nw notice that is not accepting some apps anymore, I even did factory reset still the same and i still go head and fomat sdcard still d same pls help I beg u!
Re: Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II by ebab(m): 9:44am On Dec 01, 2015
Hello NL....

Upgrade all kind of phones, Iphone, Samsung, HTC, LG, Techno and the rest,

whatsapp me 07033185680
Re: Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II by SYacube(m): 10:35am On Dec 01, 2015
Please house i have an iphone i unlocked with chip some months ago. Few days ago its stopped showing network. Is it the chip unlock that caused the problem or the phone itself? Thanks
Re: Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II by ebab(m): 10:46am On Dec 01, 2015
SYacube:
Please house i have an iphone i unlocked with chip some months ago. Few days ago its stopped showing network. Is it the chip unlock that caused the problem or the phone itself? Thanks

Get another chip for the phone
Re: Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II by SYacube(m): 11:13am On Dec 01, 2015
ebab:

Get another chip for the phone
Please will it work again because i dont want to waste my money buying the chip? Thanks
Re: Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II by ebab(m): 11:16am On Dec 01, 2015
it should work
Re: Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II by ebab(m): 11:16am On Dec 01, 2015
SYacube:

Please will it work again because i dont want to waste my money buying the chip? Thanks

it should work
Re: Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II by SYacube(m): 11:54am On Dec 01, 2015
ebab:

it should work
Ok. Thanks

(1) (2) (3) ... (251) (252) (253) (254) (255) (256) (257) ... (1217) (Reply)

UMIDIGI DISCUSSION THREAD / Best Games To Download For Your Android Device / The Xiaomi Thread.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 48
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.