Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,755 members, 7,824,164 topics. Date: Saturday, 11 May 2024 at 01:49 AM

Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II - Phones (255) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II (1351967 Views)

Data Service Guys On Nairaland Willing To Assist You With Free Data Purchase / Android, Anyone? Part II / Phone Engineers on Nairaland willing to assist you. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (252) (253) (254) (255) (256) (257) (258) ... (1217) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II by idris4r83(m): 2:18pm On Dec 01, 2015
femi9naija:
How can I get across to Sony centre? My xperia z3 dual broke across the screen but its not working well. I'm in Abeokuta, Ogun state

I got the same problem and i posted it here that how much does the screen cost when one guy quoted me and said 25k and when i took it to somewhere in kaduna i got the screen at 12k, fixing 3k. Am not sure if sony have their center here in nigeria. Just get a good fone engineer.
Re: Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II by VICTOFX(m): 4:33pm On Dec 01, 2015
Good day pals, pls my tecno p9 was hanging and will not boot beyond tecno, i took it to an engr. Who flashed it, and the tab began to reboot. Now all i need is some one to guide me to reload it well, my friends own is working well, so i want copy d flash file and run it on mine. My whatsapp contact is 08037781094 I'll appreciate sincere assistance, I have a pc and access to Internet in case I need to download any particular software. In the process. Thanks 1s again. The Android version is 4.2
Re: Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II by Ojayk(m): 5:39pm On Dec 01, 2015
My Lumia 435 has a cracked screen at the upper left hand side of the phone, and the phone is still under warranty by Slot office cus i bought the phone less than 8months ago. i was told to replace the screen at 6k for the back button and home screen to work again, thou, i was informed that replacing the screen is not a guranty of the phone responding accurately again.
the problems with the phone is the home and back button dosent work, it kind of screen shoots itself at intervals with vibrations
i'm worried that since replacing the screen is not a guranty, it would violet the warranty agreement but its worst that i cant see the Firmware version of the phone using *#0000#
so i'm having a feeling that a sub-starndard phone was sold to me.
pls advice me on what best to do and restore my phone
thanks
Re: Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II by ebab(m): 7:58pm On Dec 01, 2015
Ojayk:
My Lumia 435 has a cracked screen at the upper left hand side of the phone, and the phone is still under warranty by Slot office cus i bought the phone less than 8months ago. i was told to replace the screen at 6k for the back button and home screen to work again, thou, i was informed that replacing the screen is not a guranty of the phone responding accurately again.
the problems with the phone is the home and back button dosent work, it kind of screen shoots itself at intervals with vibrations
i'm worried that since replacing the screen is not a guranty, it would violet the warranty agreement but its worst that i cant see the Firmware version of the phone using *#0000#
so i'm having a feeling that a sub-starndard phone was sold to me.
pls advice me on what best to do and restore my phone
thanks

Take it back to slot, let them handle it
Re: Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II by Zinny22: 8:34pm On Dec 01, 2015
Hi guys..I just got a Samsung galaxy j5 that I ordered on Jumia,it is a dual sim phone but the sim 2 Slot is not working, though I have sent a mail to jumia customer care.Is there any other thing I should do or am I missing something?
Re: Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II by noirsangre(m): 9:55pm On Dec 01, 2015
In case you want to install cwm on your Infinix Hot 2 oya check here >> http://www.androidtag.com/cwm-infinix-hot-2/
Re: Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II by Hormor14(m): 10:56pm On Dec 01, 2015
Carlcaresophia:

Hello Remiiko, as for the screen and sensor, you can try to counsel with our Carlcare Service Center, our colleagues there will try to check it for you. If you need us send your address and hotline of our service center, please let us know the city and state you are living in now. Thank you!
I have a new working f8 screen for sale
Re: Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II by oluwapelumi305: 11:09pm On Dec 01, 2015
Anybody with code for 3g only
Re: Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II by femi9naija(m): 12:06am On Dec 02, 2015
idris4r83:
I got the same problem and i posted it here that how much does the screen cost when one guy quoted me and said 25k and when i took it to somewhere in kaduna i got the screen at 12k, fixing 3k. Am not sure if sony have their center here in nigeria. Just get a good fone engineer.

thanx bro. got someone who says he"ll fix it for 10k. let's see d outcome
Re: Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II by dictbennie(m): 2:58am On Dec 02, 2015
Carlcaresophia:
Hi! You can take your phone to our Carlcare Service Center and ask our colleagues to check it for you. If you need us to send you the contact information of our service center, pls tell us the city and state you're living in now. Thank you!

Hi, i can't enable the 3G service on my infinix hot note phone...it is writing unfortunately com.Android.phone has stopped. what do I do..and I stay in Bayelsa by the way
Re: Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II by pocoapoco88: 6:32am On Dec 02, 2015
hi guys,i know dis is not really d right thread 4 dis bt i nid ur opinions pls.som1 said i shud bring 30k for a farely used tecno a7(phantom Z),is it worth?
Re: Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II by Carlcaresophia: 7:19am On Dec 02, 2015
dictbennie:

Hi, i can't enable the 3G service on my infinix hot note phone...it is writing unfortunately com.Android.phone has stopped. what do I do..and I stay in Bayelsa by the way
Hello Dictbennie, as for the problem you mentioned,you can take your phone to our Carlcare Service Center, our technicians there will try to help you with it. Below please find contact information of our service centers in Nigeria, you can choose the one nearest to you. Thank you!

1. Lagos 1st Floor, No.77 Opebi Road, Ikeja, Lagos, Nigeria +23480022752273/08138615848
2. Lagos 2nd Floor, Digital Square, No.20 Obafemi Awolowo Way, Ikeja, Lagos, Nigeria +2349036003533
3. Lagos No 55,kofo, abayomi avenue, apapa, Lagos State, Nigeria +2348091339530
4. Lagos Ground and 1st Floor, No.1205 Ahmodu Ojikutu Street, off Bishop Oluwole Street, Victoria Island, Lagos, Nigeria +2348066153123/9039209279
5. Abuja 1st Floor,NO.16 Gwani Street(near King's Care Hospital), off IBB Way, Wuse Zone 4, Abuja, FCT, Nigeria. +2348181176195
6. Onitsha 1st Floor, 44B New Market Rd, Onitsha, Anambra, Nigeria +2348177250277
7. Port Harcourt 2nd Floor, No.17 Rumuobikani, Trans-amadi Rd, Part-Harcourt,River,Nigeria +2348181700046/8181700074
8. Kano 1st Floor,NO.32 Beirut Rd, Kano Contact, Kano,Nigeria +2348096969680
9. Kaduna 3rd Floor, G5/F6 Ya Ahmed House, Ahmed Bello Way, Kaduna, Kaduna, Nigeria +2349095724673
10. Benin No.5-7, Isekhere Street, Off Ibewe Rd, Ring Rd, Benin City, Edo, Nigeria +2348172951002
11. Ibadan 3rd Floor, Isolak Building,Queen Elizabeth Rd,Ibadan, Oyo, Nigeria +2348172005296
12. Ilorin 2nd Floor,Ostrich Bakery Building, 155 Ibrahim Taiwo Rd,Ilorin,Kwara, Nigeria +2349092961418
13. Owerri Ground Floor, No.20 Mbonu Ojike street, Ikenegbu, Owerri, Imo, Nigeria +2349081941110/9081941111
Re: Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II by UIA04(f): 8:09am On Dec 02, 2015
Hi guys every time i download a file in my phone music, video or document after a while it refuses to play again
Re: Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II by tolfyn(f): 9:06am On Dec 02, 2015
Pls help! How do I unlock my phone after forgotten the security code I used on it. The fone is nokia asha 502. I can't make calls or send msg not to talk of access the phone contacts pls help
Re: Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II by philemon500(m): 1:12pm On Dec 02, 2015
Who knows the name of this video by basket mouth " when I get money she go call me honey......
Re: Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II by ycomics: 4:30pm On Dec 02, 2015
Re: Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II by Cvesta(m): 7:21pm On Dec 02, 2015
Who can unlock an att Lumia 635? Last owner didn't pay up debt with att so they are refusing to send unlock code
Re: Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II by Kyase(m): 12:01pm On Dec 03, 2015
noirsangre:
In case you want to install cwm on your Infinix Hot 2 oya check here >> http://www.androidtag.com/cwm-infinix-hot-2/
Bro
I reset my infinix hot 2 but when I ON it it asked of WiFi which was provided I followed all the process not until it asked my of the email I used earlier, which I also provided but it can't get pass this stage, please what can be done
Re: Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II by Nobody: 12:48pm On Dec 03, 2015
Hello, pls who knows where I can get samsung tab 3 Lite screen and how much
Re: Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II by noirsangre(m): 2:04pm On Dec 03, 2015
Kyase:

Bro
I reset my infinix hot 2 but when I ON it it asked of WiFi which was provided I followed all the process not until it asked my of the email I used earlier, which I also provided but it can't get pass this stage, please what can be done

Just reset it again and skip entering your email address the next time it boots up
Re: Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II by Kyase(m): 2:16pm On Dec 03, 2015
noirsangre:

Just reset it again and skip entering your email address the next time it boots up
I can't reset again because it doesn't display menu again.
And I can't skip the email because i had to enter the email before the option of next comes up
Re: Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II by oluwapelumi305: 10:13pm On Dec 03, 2015
In android one and xui which one supports otg
Re: Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II by kasmail(m): 10:44pm On Dec 03, 2015
Please help anyone... My samsung galaxy core 2 didnt recognise any memory card.. What can i do ? Pls i need ur help
Re: Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II by Hormor14(m): 11:18am On Dec 04, 2015
I have tecno f8 screen for sale
Re: Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II by Seequadry(m): 7:13pm On Dec 04, 2015
semid4lyfe:

I hereby officially declare Part II of the thread open today being January 1, 2011 and yield the floor to the engineers and those with phone problems.

Enjoy!
somone just gave me and my sister a Samsung galaxy tab 2 which is made by verizon
Buh no nigeria netwrok is working on it

Is it possible to make nigerian sim work on it... And whats is going to take to make it work
Pls i need ur help #thanks
Re: Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II by bignoble05(m): 6:39am On Dec 05, 2015
My infinix hotnote started misbehaving lastnite. The google play app won't close, no matter what. I can't access menu options. Anytime I try pressing options tab, the google play will come up. Can't use the fone. Helpppppp
Re: Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II by Zface(m): 6:56am On Dec 05, 2015
pls help, my blackeberry 9930 went off when i had flat battery and since then it refuses to come up even when the battery was fully charged. What can i do to get my phone back?
Re: Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II by Teeboy22(m): 1:46pm On Dec 05, 2015
semid4lyfe:
Hi y'all,

The former thread had exceeded 100 pages which is the maximum number of pages allowed for a thread on Nairaland.

Besides what better way to start off the new year than on a new thread hence the closure of the old Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You thread started by thomp4pal and it's continuation here.

So dragnet, pelumiv, hayprof, Gsmxpert, aieromon, engrhamid, otikpoko, thom4pal, puskin and all you Phone Techies or Engineers/Wanna-be Phone Engineers/Experienced Phone Users should bring your A-game here and keep providing e-solutions to the numerous phone problems that will be posted by Nairalanders.

I hereby officially declare Part II of the thread open today being January 1, 2011 and yield the floor to the engineers and those with phone problems.

Enjoy!

hello Boss

am plaaning 2 get a Nokia XL

any advise on it.. ?
Re: Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II by Teeboy22(m): 1:47pm On Dec 05, 2015
Teeboy22:

hello Boss
am plaaning 2 get a Nokia XL
any advise on it.. ?
hey Guys pls help!
Re: Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II by OjusAmos(m): 3:23pm On Dec 05, 2015
Zface:
pls help, my blackeberry 9930 went off when i had flat battery and since then it refuses to come up even when the battery was fully charged. What can i do to get my phone back?
if you insert the battery, those it on the Red light
Re: Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II by Zface(m): 6:03pm On Dec 05, 2015
OjusAmos:
if you insert the battery, those it on the Red light
No. I even tested it with different battery. All d same.
Re: Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II by VICTOFX(m): 8:34pm On Dec 05, 2015
VICTOFX:
Good day pals, pls my tecno p9 was hanging and will not boot beyond tecno, i took it to an engr. Who flashed it, and the tab began to reboot. Now all i need is some one to guide me to reload it well, my friends own is working well, so i want copy d flash file and run it on mine. My whatsapp contact is 08037781094 I'll appreciate sincere assistance, I have a pc and access to Internet in case I need to download any particular software. In the process. Thanks 1s again. The Android version is 4.2
idris4r83:
VICTOFX:

Someone should pls help out

(1) (2) (3) ... (252) (253) (254) (255) (256) (257) (258) ... (1217) (Reply)

UMIDIGI DISCUSSION THREAD / Best Games To Download For Your Android Device / The Xiaomi Thread.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 46
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.