Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,471 members, 7,816,116 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 05:21 AM

Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II - Phones (256) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II (1346153 Views)

Data Service Guys On Nairaland Willing To Assist You With Free Data Purchase / Android, Anyone? Part II / Phone Engineers on Nairaland willing to assist you. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (253) (254) (255) (256) (257) (258) (259) ... (1216) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II by fairygeh(f): 10:18pm On Dec 05, 2015
Please who has an idea of how much an LGG2 screen cost?
Re: Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II by OjusAmos(m): 12:40am On Dec 06, 2015
Zface:
No. I even tested it with different battery. All d same.
Hardware Problem
Re: Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II by Jaypea98: 2:38am On Dec 06, 2015
Hello Everyone, i got a system notification on my TECNO H5 which read SD CARD DAMAGED ,Format now.
I couldn't access any of my SD CARD files so out if frustration, i tapped the FORMAT icon.
Now the sad news is that ALL MY FILES (APPS, MUSIC, PDFs ,VIDEOS,PICTURES ,SCREENSHOTS etc) Are gone and i feel devastated .
Please can someone here help me out by proffering a solution to the issue ....
How i can i restore all my files from the formated SD card ?
Please gurus in the house i need your help......
Almost 7gig of important data shouldn't be allowed to just disappear just like that.
Thanks in anticipation .
Re: Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II by Jaypea98: 2:39am On Dec 06, 2015
[b[Hello Everyone, i got a system notification on my TECNO H5 which read SD CARD DAMAGED ,Format now.
I couldn't access any of my SD CARD files so out if frustration, i tapped the FORMAT icon.
Now the sad news is that ALL MY FILES (APPS, MUSIC, PDFs ,VIDEOS,PICTURES ,SCREENSHOTS etc) Are gone and i feel devastated .
Almost 7gig of important data shouldn't be allowed to just disappear just like that.
Thanks in anticipation .[/b]
Re: Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II by Jaypea98: 2:40am On Dec 06, 2015
Hello Everyone, i got a system notification on my TECNO H5 which read SD CARD DAMAGED ,Format now.
Thanks in anticipation .
Re: Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II by ahonzi: 6:52am On Dec 06, 2015
hello,I share data with my htc one m7 from my bb z10(glo),all of a. sudden I notice if I move just a step away from my bb,my HTC WiFi disconnects,other phones I share with are still connected even when they are far away.pls I need help
Re: Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II by Zface(m): 6:53am On Dec 06, 2015
OjusAmos:
Hardware Problem
u mean battery connector problem?
Re: Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II by walex2bad(m): 10:42am On Dec 06, 2015
Please how much would it cost to replace iphone 4s battery..?
Re: Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II by OjusAmos(m): 11:50am On Dec 06, 2015
Zface:
u mean battery connector problem?
Damaged chip

Re: Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II by Zface(m): 12:31pm On Dec 06, 2015
OjusAmos:
Damaged chip
Thanks. Like aw much will it likely to cost
Re: Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II by dynamo007(m): 1:14pm On Dec 06, 2015
scrap tecno m7 for sale all in gud condition except d panel
Re: Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II by OjusAmos(m): 3:28pm On Dec 06, 2015
Zface:
Thanks. Like aw much will it likely to cost
Depends on the Engineer. But as for me @ shop, its 2k5
Re: Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II by jksxxxx: 5:19pm On Dec 06, 2015
fairygeh:
Please who has an idea of how much an LGG2 screen cost?
15k in delta 09033365257
Re: Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II by Zface(m): 5:29pm On Dec 06, 2015
OjusAmos:
Depends on the Engineer. But as for me @ shop, its 2k5
Ur location?
Re: Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II by walesho(m): 9:13pm On Dec 06, 2015
Pls how much will it cost me to repair my sim port of samsung galaxy Tab 3 10.1 GT-P5200. I need reply asap
Re: Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II by aamstih: 10:34pm On Dec 06, 2015
Hello Engineers in the house, how much can I unlock and I-phone 5? Thanks
Re: Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II by Nobody: 10:45pm On Dec 06, 2015
My tecno p5+ camera turn upside down n any pics i take with it will turn upside down solution pls because am down
Re: Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II by OlufemiOAP(m): 11:55pm On Dec 06, 2015
Pls games not working on my new Tecno C5 eg FLCommando ,Fifa 14 ,GTA all dis games not working but games I downloaded from plsystore are working pls wah can I do?
Re: Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II by idris4r83(m): 12:26am On Dec 07, 2015
My Sony xperia z3 network is not stable, d network status bar fluctuates. Engineers what do u think is wrong with it?
Re: Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II by jaiyejina(m): 10:33am On Dec 07, 2015
Pliz o help, how much will the price of the tecno l6 touch pad (calibrator) cost? , pliz it's urgent
Re: Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II by Jaypea98: 1:12pm On Dec 07, 2015
semid4lyfe:
Hi y'all,

The former thread had exceeded 100 pages which is the maximum number of pages allowed for a thread on Nairaland.

Besides what better way to start off the new year than on a new thread hence the closure of the old Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You thread started by thomp4pal and it's continuation here.

So dragnet, pelumiv, hayprof, Gsmxpert, aieromon, engrhamid, otikpoko, thom4pal, puskin and all you Phone Techies or Engineers/Wanna-be Phone Engineers/Experienced Phone Users should bring your A-game here and keep providing e-solutions to the numerous phone problems that will be posted by Nairalanders.

I hereby officially declare Part II of the thread open today being January 1, 2011 and yield the floor to the engineers and those with phone problems.

Enjoy!

Hello, i got a system
notification on my TECNO H5 which
read SD CARD DAMAGED ,Format
now.
I couldn't access any of my SD CARD
files so out if frustration, i tapped
the FORMAT icon.
Now the sad news is that ALL MY
FILES (APPS, MUSIC, PDFs
,VIDEOS,PICTURES ,SCREENSHOTS
etc) Are gone and i feel devastated .
Please can someone here help me
out by proffering a solution to the
issue ....
How i can i restore all my files from
the formated SD card ?
Please gurus in the house i need
your help......
Almost 7gig of important data
shouldn't be allowed to just
disappear just like that.
Thanks in anticipation .
Re: Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II by warrenweste(m): 2:25pm On Dec 07, 2015
karrim4real:
http://www.dealsmachine.com/best_189719.html

ANY SUGGESTION ON DIS SITE N PHONE...?

Hi,did u eventually purchase anything on d site?
Re: Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II by Halemat: 3:59pm On Dec 07, 2015
How do I unlock my iphone6?help please
Re: Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II by walesho(m): 4:57pm On Dec 07, 2015
Halemat:
How do I unlock my iphone6?help please

take it to computer village or if u have a paypal account u can run it yourself
Re: Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II by walesho(m): 4:59pm On Dec 07, 2015
Pls how much will it cost me to repair my sim port of samsung galaxy Tab 3 10.1 GT-P5200. I need reply asap
Re: Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II by Vincent000(m): 11:01pm On Dec 07, 2015
Hello Everyone, please how can I stop my gallery from force closing immediately I opened it
Re: Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II by OjusAmos(m): 8:09am On Dec 08, 2015
Zface:
Ur location?
@ Ph
Re: Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II by OjusAmos(m): 8:17am On Dec 08, 2015
OlufemiOAP:
Pls games not working on my new Tecno C5 eg FLCommando ,Fifa 14 ,GTA all dis games not working but games I downloaded from plsystore are working pls wah can I do?
Goto filemanager --to-- Android--to-- Obb. is there any name folder inside Obb associated to the game you wanna play
Re: Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II by Carlcaresophia: 9:28am On Dec 08, 2015
remiiko:
My tecno p5+ camera turn upside down n any pics i take with it will turn upside down solution pls because am down
Hi, you can try to lock the screen rotation. If there is still problem, you can take your phone to our Carlcare Service Center, our technicians there will try to help you with it. If you need us send your address and hotline of our service center, please let us know the city and state you are living in now. Thank you!
Re: Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II by Carlcaresophia: 9:32am On Dec 08, 2015
jaiyejina:
Pliz o help, how much will the price of the tecno l6 touch pad (calibrator) cost? , pliz it's urgent
Hi Jaiyejina, about the price of it, you need to counsel with our local Carlcare Service Center directly, our colleagues there will check it for you. If you need us send your address and hotline of our service center, please let us know the city and country you are living in now. Thank you!
Re: Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II by Carlcaresophia: 9:33am On Dec 08, 2015
remiiko:
Hi Remiiko, you can try to lock the screen rotation. If there is still problem, you can take your phone to our Carlcare Service Center, our technicians there will try to help you with it. If you need us send your address and hotline of our service center, please let us know the city and state you are living in now. Thank you!

(1) (2) (3) ... (253) (254) (255) (256) (257) (258) (259) ... (1216) (Reply)

UMIDIGI DISCUSSION THREAD / Best Games To Download For Your Android Device / The Xiaomi Thread.

Viewing this topic: 2 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 53
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.