Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,282 members, 7,829,642 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 09:58 AM

Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II - Phones (259) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II (1354104 Views)

Data Service Guys On Nairaland Willing To Assist You With Free Data Purchase / Android, Anyone? Part II / Phone Engineers on Nairaland willing to assist you. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (256) (257) (258) (259) (260) (261) (262) ... (1218) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II by ijaw1stson: 11:15am On Dec 19, 2015
well done my people. please I have an issue with my iPad...the inner screen is bad, and I don't know where to fix it...its a Chinese product named cube..thanks for d assist
Re: Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II by ijaw1stson: 11:17am On Dec 19, 2015
also, cn I get a brand new laptop for 50k?
Re: Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II by AkProsper(m): 12:51pm On Dec 19, 2015
practicalclass:

That should be the Lcd screen. The one you call the main screen is the Touch digitizer screen.
Thanks a lot.
Re: Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II by Oladat(m): 4:19pm On Dec 19, 2015
Oladat:
Please nairalanders I need your help.My Infinix X507 is always getting hot and drains the battery within minutes.I took it to a phone repairer and he said that it was the battery,so I bought a new battery.But to my surprise,there is no changes.Please what could be the problem?
Somebody please help
Re: Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II by Ali929(m): 4:37pm On Dec 19, 2015
Hi.. I need urgent help. my techno phantom 2 G9 keeps installing new apps and the screen twitches anytime i connect it to internet which also drains my mb and i saw monkey test and time service app on it in which was told are strong and stubborn trojan(virus). I have taken it to about 3 engineers including slot to format it, the virus is still there. Pls how can it be removed. The tab is still running on android 4.2.

Pls urgent advice needed....Thanks
Re: Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II by kaybobo200: 7:29pm On Dec 19, 2015
How much will it cost me to change only the torch pad of Lg nexus 4
Re: Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II by saibinc(m): 7:21am On Dec 20, 2015
ijaw1stson:
also, cn I get a brand new laptop for 50k?
Yes. You can get Lenovo products.
Re: Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II by saibinc(m): 7:24am On Dec 20, 2015
Ali929:
Hi.. I need urgent help. my techno phantom 2 G9 keeps installing new apps and the screen twitches anytime i connect it to internet which also drains my mb and i saw monkey test and time service app on it in which was told are strong and stubborn trojan(virus). I have taken it to about 3 engineers including slot to format it, the virus is still there. Pls how can it be removed. The tab is still running on android 4.2.

Pls urgent advice needed....Thanks
Can you bring it to our office in computer village? We have done this several times. Or, check http://aryktech.com
Re: Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II by saibinc(m): 7:26am On Dec 20, 2015
Oladat:
Somebody please help
It's a complicated problem. It could be hardware software problem. You may bring it to our office in computer village for repair. You may also check http://aryktech.com for help.
Re: Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II by ijaw1stson: 7:26am On Dec 20, 2015
saibinc:
Yes. You can get Lenovo products.
thanks
Re: Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II by waleh89: 10:49am On Dec 20, 2015
Please help me I have an iPhone 4 but typed a wrong password many times and now it is locked. How can I unlock it, your help will be appreciated.
Re: Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II by saibinc(m): 12:44pm On Dec 20, 2015
waleh89:
Please help me I have an iPhone 4 but typed a wrong password many times and now it is locked. How can I unlock it, your help will be appreciated.
What is the iOS version on it?
Re: Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II by Ali929(m): 1:04pm On Dec 20, 2015
saibinc:

Can you bring it to our office in computer village? We have done this several times. Or, check http://aryktech.com

where exactly is your office located in computer village and please hope it wont cost much cos already tired of d stress and money spent on d tab.. Thanks
Re: Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II by sholybee: 1:58pm On Dec 20, 2015
Ali929:

where exactly is your office located in computer village and please hope it wont cost much cos already tired of d stress and money spent on d tab.. Thanks
pls my Samsung galaxy s4 got broken and stop displaying,how much can I get it done at your office. urgent respond pls
Re: Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II by yeancol11(m): 2:37pm On Dec 20, 2015
My infinix x551 takes forever to charge. Tried different chargers still the same. What's the solution to this. It's urgent
Re: Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II by saibinc(m): 7:42pm On Dec 20, 2015
Ali929:

1b, Shomoye Osundairo Street, Computer Village, Ikeja.
Whatsapp: 08077888311
Re: Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II by saibinc(m): 7:43pm On Dec 20, 2015
sholybee:

pls my Samsung galaxy s4 got broken and stop displaying,how much can I get it done at your office. urgent respond pls
It's N18,000 to replace both.
Re: Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II by sholybee: 7:48pm On Dec 20, 2015
thanks..have been calling no answer I just want to repair the screen alone
Re: Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II by emmanuelpegg(m): 9:08pm On Dec 20, 2015
Hello, how much can I fix my LG G3 screen.
Re: Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II by edyken: 1:30pm On Dec 21, 2015
can you fix my innjoo note calibrator screen and how much... i need it done fast please
Re: Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II by edyken: 1:32pm On Dec 21, 2015
can you fix my innjoo note calibrator pls
Whatsapp: 08077888311[/quote]
Re: Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II by saibinc(m): 7:04am On Dec 22, 2015
edyken:
can you fix my innjoo note calibrator pls
Whatsapp: 08077888311
Yes. Do you want the complete screen replaced or just the calibrator?
Re: Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II by saibinc(m): 7:04am On Dec 22, 2015
emmanuelpegg:
Hello, how much can I fix my LG G3 screen.
Calibrator or the complete screen?
Re: Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II by Carlcaresophia: 7:09am On Dec 22, 2015
dimplecakes:
Good morning everyone

Pls help, my tecno R7 fone reboot itself.
Its goes off and come on by itself. It started yesterday

Can someone help
Hello Dimplecakes, as for the problem you mentioned,you can take your phone to our Carlcare Service Center, our technicians there will try to help you with it. If you need us send your address and hotline of our service center, please let us know the city and state you are living in now. Thank you!
Re: Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II by Carlcaresophia: 7:12am On Dec 22, 2015
louiskay:
phone gurus in the house plzzz Help....
my tecno L6 keeps discharging or stays @ 3% whenever am charging it... pls wat can I do...
also, my camera is no more on my app list and flash light no more working.... pls... wic way forward...I need urgent and working solutions
Hi Louiskay, as for the problem you mentioned ,you can try to restore factory settings, but remember to back up important files. If the problem still exists, you can try to take your phone to our Carlcare Service Center, our colleagues there will try to help you with your phone problem. If you need us send your address and hotline of our service center, please let us know the city and country you are living in now. Thank you!
Re: Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II by louiskay(m): 12:45pm On Dec 22, 2015
Carlcaresophia:

Hi Louiskay, as for the problem you mentioned ,you can try to restore factory settings, but remember to back up important files. If the problem still exists, you can try to take your phone to our Carlcare Service Center, our colleagues there will try to help you with your phone problem. If you need us send your address and hotline of our service center, please let us know the city and country you are living in now. Thank you!
Thanks a lot, I appreciate your genuine concern...
pls give me your address for Oyo state (around gate/ mokola R.about area preferably) or any in Ado Ekiti...
Thanks
Re: Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II by Carlcaresophia: 8:41am On Dec 23, 2015
louiskay:

Thanks a lot, I appreciate your genuine concern...
pls give me your address for Oyo state (around gate/ mokola R.about area preferably) or any in Ado Ekiti...
Thanks
Hello Louiskay, below please find contact information of our service center in Ibadan Oyo, our colleagues there will try to help you with your phone problem. Thank you!
3rd Floor, Isolak Building,Queen Elizabeth Rd,Ibadan, Oyo, Nigeria +2348172005296
Re: Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II by Carlcaresophia: 9:08am On Dec 23, 2015
Oladat:
Please nairalanders I need your help.My Infinix X507 is always getting hot and drains the battery within minutes.I took it to a phone repairer and he said that it was the battery,so I bought a new battery.But to my surprise,there is no changes.Please what could be the problem?
Hi Oladat, you can try to take your phone, along with your receipt or warranty card, to our Carlcare Service Center and ask ou colleagues there to check the phone for you.If you need us send your address and hotline of our service center, please let us know the city and state you are living in now. Thank you!
Re: Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II by Nobody: 9:45am On Dec 23, 2015
Carlcaresophia:

Hi Oladat, you can try to take your phone, along with your receipt or warranty card, to our Carlcare Service Center and ask ou colleagues there to check the phone for you.If you need us send your address and hotline of our service center, please let us know the city and state you are living in now. Thank you!
stupid Carl care with poor services. they will start giving unnecessary excuses just to waste ur time and waste ur money
Re: Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II by louiskay(m): 11:28am On Dec 23, 2015
Carlcaresophia:

Hello Louiskay, below please find contact information of our service center in Ibadan Oyo, our colleagues there will try to help you with your phone problem. Thank you!
3rd Floor, Isolak Building,Queen Elizabeth Rd,Ibadan, Oyo, Nigeria +2348172005296
just around my crib. will visit there soon.. thanks
Re: Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II by Immality(m): 1:45pm On Dec 23, 2015
engineers in the house please help. My bb bold5 cant boot. It stops on the way and writer "Error JVM 545" reset. Dont know what to do. Please need your urgent responds please

(1) (2) (3) ... (256) (257) (258) (259) (260) (261) (262) ... (1218) (Reply)

UMIDIGI DISCUSSION THREAD / Best Games To Download For Your Android Device / The Xiaomi Thread.

Viewing this topic: 3 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.