Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,875 members, 7,813,980 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 11:14 PM

Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II - Phones (292) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II (1344652 Views)

Data Service Guys On Nairaland Willing To Assist You With Free Data Purchase / Android, Anyone? Part II / Phone Engineers on Nairaland willing to assist you. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (289) (290) (291) (292) (293) (294) (295) ... (1216) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II by bobo65(m): 10:31am On May 07, 2016
Amuj:

If I back up and reset dt means I will loose evrythg in my fne or with d back up is there anyway I can get dem bc

U can move all ur items to ur memory card or system
Re: Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II by Frezhkid10(m): 10:41am On May 07, 2016
pls...my google chrome keeps telling me connection to proxy server error each time I wanna browse with it..all other apps are working except from google chrome...its a android 5.1 phone..any solution on how to stop it
Re: Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II by Mekurexx: 3:22pm On May 07, 2016
How much is a Samsung Note 3 replacement screen? Brand new & used? Pls who knows where i can buy? Thanks
Re: Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II by texasbullet(m): 10:29pm On May 07, 2016
pls who can help me to wake my ainol tablet up o, it all started from not loading when powered on, i gave it to a guy who flashed a wrong rom on it is not HARD BRICKED pls engineers who can help can alert me on 07038576883 handsome reward awaits the person its ainol Ax9 thanks
Re: Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II by aamstih: 3:28am On May 08, 2016
Hi house, pls who knows a durable brand of powerbank to recommend ? A stuff that could charge a Q10 battery for @ least 3 cycles.

Thanks
Re: Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II by bobo65(m): 4:28am On May 08, 2016
aamstih:
Hi house, pls who knows a durable brand of powerbank to recommend ? A stuff that could charge a Q10 battery for @ least 3 cycles.

Thanks

Contact faithclin
She would help u out
Re: Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II by bobo65(m): 4:29am On May 08, 2016
texasbullet:
pls who can help me to wake my ainol tablet up o, it all started from not loading when powered on, i gave it to a guy who flashed a wrong rom on it is not HARD BRICKED pls engineers who can help can alert me on 07038576883 handsome reward awaits the person its ainol Ax9 thanks

Whatsapp me. My number is in my signature, I'm now in Lagos
Re: Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II by bobo65(m): 4:31am On May 08, 2016
Frezhkid10:
pls...my google chrome keeps telling me connection to proxy server error each time I wanna browse with it..all other apps are working except from google chrome...its a android 5.1 phone..any solution on how to stop it

Don't stress urself
Use another browser like ucweb and opera max
Re: Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II by Raphoeworld: 6:06am On May 08, 2016
USE FIRE AND WATER TO CHARGE YOUR SMARTPHONES WITH THIS ACCESSORY http://www.panstech.com/2016/05/use-fire-and-water-to-charge-your-phones.html?m=1
Re: Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II by kingjms010(m): 8:29am On May 08, 2016
Pls, I'm in need if your help Sirs, I would like to unlock my LG MS323 locked to Metro PCs

IMEI: 014038004731927

Durojayebbunmi@gmail.com

pls, ur help would be very appreciated o... I'm begging ni o
Re: Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II by aamstih: 8:30am On May 08, 2016
Thanks bro

Cc: faithclin

bobo65:

Contact faithclin
She would help u out

Re: Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II by amlos007(m): 10:25am On May 08, 2016
I have innjoo leap 4 screen , touch and back cover for sale.attached are the pics. If interested call me 07033051995....

Re: Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II by abbeycrane: 1:08pm On May 08, 2016
My htc onex is displaying andriodpatch not working and downloading necessary app that i never request for
Re: Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II by abbeycrane: 1:10pm On May 08, 2016
My htc onex is displaying andriodpatch not working and downloading unecessary app that i never request for
Re: Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II by Youngext: 4:22pm On May 08, 2016
Please gurus in the house, I know this is not the right thread but it's frustrating having not to be able to browse due to bad network.
In a nutshell Pls who can help me unlock this mtn modem
ZTE
IMEI:69349330075120
EAN:357534044112883
Thanks in anticipation
Re: Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II by Auseayo(m): 9:58pm On May 08, 2016
Can sum1 pls put me through on how to flash nokia phones nd d softwares required 2 do so wit pc...d easiest method.
Tanks in advance
Re: Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II by taiwo4love(m): 9:25am On May 09, 2016
This Awesome Tech Turns Your Skin To Calibration Interface For Smartwatch
http://gidiinfo.com/awesome-tech-turns-skin-calibration-interface-smartwatch/

Re: Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II by segcymoor(m): 3:36pm On May 09, 2016
Please which Android ve the most rugged battery. I really need one. I am always on data so I need a mobile that can withstand that pressure ASAP
Re: Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II by Viccur(m): 9:51pm On May 09, 2016
Pls help my phonelessness. My G-tide S1 needs a new screen and Battery. How can i get it? not available where i stay
Re: Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II by Ndissle(m): 9:56pm On May 09, 2016
Hello friends .. For those that reside in LAGOS and you have any problems with your MOBILE PHONES whether it is BLACKBERRY, TECNO, NOKIA, SAMSUNG, IPHONES, INFINIX, ITEL PHONES, No matter the model and the fault is has, whether screen problem, broken screen or touchpad, whether ur phone doesn't boot well (stopping at tecno logo or infinix logo etc),or it gets hot, any problems at all you are faced with and you want fast repairs without the hustles, you can reach me via 0. 8. 0. 3. 8. 6. 0. 3. 9. 9. 4.. for repairs. And I also use the same number for whatsapp. I work at computer village and i make sure that you get your phone fixed the same day. Please I don't root phones...... Thanks!!!!
Re: Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II by chisombenedicta(f): 10:14pm On May 09, 2016
Does anyone know the price of iphone5 glass replacement?
Re: Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II by ebab(m): 10:37pm On May 09, 2016
segcymoor:
Please which Android ve the most rugged battery. I really need one. I am always on data so I need a mobile that can withstand that pressure ASAP

Gionee M5
Re: Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II by Lanretoye(m): 1:39pm On May 10, 2016
chisombenedicta:
Does anyone know the price of iphone5 glass replacement?
you may have to change the whole screen,its about 10k.
Re: Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II by chisombenedicta(f): 1:41pm On May 10, 2016
Lanretoye:

you may have to change the whole screen,its about 10k.
Thanks
Re: Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II by deemanrockz(m): 5:17pm On May 10, 2016
Hello Engr.
My phone is having an issue of automatic screen light resolution.(i.e the screen light will jst be fluctuating). pls what can can i do?
Thank you.
Re: Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II by deemanrockz(m): 5:18pm On May 10, 2016
Hello Engr.
My phone (INFINIX HOT 2 I GB RAM) is having an issue of automatic screen light resolution.(i.e the screen light will jst be fluctuating). pls what can can i do?
Thank you.
Re: Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II by manufos(m): 11:05pm On May 10, 2016
Samsung Galaxy Note 2 efs folder was corrupted, no backup. Now have fake imei 00499.... and not registered on network. I have tried all available online solutions except nspro, which as I learnt needs special cable and box.

I need an engineer with nspro box that can restore/write imei of Samsung galaxy note 2 and not registered on network issue. Thanks.
Re: Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II by Nobody: 12:39am On May 11, 2016
my play store refuse to open ,wen I click on d play store app it just goes back to the former screen help please anyone has a solution
Re: Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II by bobo65(m): 2:09am On May 11, 2016
manufos:
Samsung Galaxy Note 2 efs folder was corrupted, no backup. Now have fake imei 00499.... and not registered on network. I have tried all available online solutions except nspro, which as I learnt needs special cable and box.

I need an engineer with nspro box that can restore/write imei of Samsung galaxy note 2 and not registered on network issue. Thanks.

cc unlimited2
Re: Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II by Engrdave2000: 6:32am On May 11, 2016
Browse and download unlimitedly on your MTN sim, with the new cracked mtn cheat....
Works on all devices, both on phone and pc.. For more information on this contact 08169 500 799 on whatsapp messenger..
Re: Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II by segcymoor(m): 7:01am On May 11, 2016
ebab:

Gionee M5
thanks bro

(1) (2) (3) ... (289) (290) (291) (292) (293) (294) (295) ... (1216) (Reply)

UMIDIGI DISCUSSION THREAD / Best Games To Download For Your Android Device / The Xiaomi Thread.

Viewing this topic: viccozy(m) and 2 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.