Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,937 members, 7,814,177 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 08:29 AM

Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II - Phones (293) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II (1344845 Views)

Data Service Guys On Nairaland Willing To Assist You With Free Data Purchase / Android, Anyone? Part II / Phone Engineers on Nairaland willing to assist you. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (290) (291) (292) (293) (294) (295) (296) ... (1216) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II by adebayonle(m): 7:31am On May 11, 2016
please help,my samsung galaxy s5 back and recent app button has been malfunctioning
Re: Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II by unlimited2(m): 8:02am On May 11, 2016
bobo65:

cc unlimited2
thanks for the mention
Re: Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II by unlimited2(m): 8:04am On May 11, 2016
manufos:
Samsung Galaxy Note 2 efs folder was corrupted, no backup. Now have fake imei 00499.... and not registered on network. I have tried all available online solutions except nspro, which as I learnt needs special cable and box.

I need an engineer with nspro box that can restore/write imei of Samsung galaxy note 2 and not registered on network issue. Thanks.
call /whatsapp 08068946587
Re: Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II by GiJoe007(m): 8:57am On May 11, 2016
Am having bluethooth issues with my Samsung s4 refuse 2 on including the wireless
Re: Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II by myungidbaloxy: 12:11pm On May 11, 2016
techsparkhub.com

1 Like

Re: Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II by bobo65(m): 3:10pm On May 11, 2016
GiJoe007:
Am having bluethooth issues with my Samsung s4 refuse 2 on including the wireless

It's a software issue, rampant among s4 at&t
Re: Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II by jamezblack(m): 5:52pm On May 11, 2016
Hello. Pls can someone tell me the price of infinix hot x510 screen. cry
Re: Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II by tataiwo09(m): 10:14pm On May 11, 2016
I wan to sell my very neat BlackBerry Z10 phone.....at a reasonable and affordable price ...or swap with Q10 holder....connect me on 07068509077 (WhatsApp or call)
Re: Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II by GiJoe007(m): 5:51am On May 12, 2016
owk
Re: Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II by GiJoe007(m): 5:53am On May 12, 2016
How do i unluck my Samsung Galaxy s4 without flashing it
Re: Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II by designexploit(m): 4:48pm On May 12, 2016
How to ROOT your Stubborn Android phone

DISCLAIMER: ROOTING YOUR PHONE WILL PROBABLY VOID YOUR WARRANTY FROM BOTH THE CARRIER AND THE MANUFACTURER. IF YOU DO NOT WISH TO ACCEPT FAULT FOR ANY ADVERSE EFFECTS OF ROOTING, THEN DO NOT READ ANY FURTHER.

But then Research has done a lot good to me. Now with my little experience there are some Android phones that are very STURBBON to Root. There is no time for much talk... you will come back to thank me.

(1) Follow this link, Skip Ad to start your download http://url2it.com/cnnrgd ... Install the software to your pc and reboot system...

(2) After system finish booting, Connect your system to the internet and launch the software on your PC

(3) On your Android phone, goto Settings and select "Developer Option" locate and enable "USB Debug Mode", back to you home page to continue...

NOTE: In some Android phones Developer Option is disabled by default. Here is how you get to it: Go to the "Settings" menu, and scroll down to "About phone." Tap it... Scroll down to the bottom again, where you see "Build number." (Your build number may vary from ours here. Tap it seven (7) times. Go back to setting and continue step 3

(4) Then connect your device to the system and wait for 1 - 3 minutes... The name of your device appears on the dashboard...

(5) Once you see that, click the "Root" button to start rooting. YOU MUST WAIT UNTIL YOUR DEVICE REBOOTS by itself.

After that ENJOY.

ANOTHER SOLUTION:

ROOT DEVICE WITHOUT PC SOFTWARE

Download the apk file from the same link I provided above and install it on your android device.

Make sure you are connected to the internet, its very important. Download directly to you Android device http://url2it.com/cnnrng Start the app on your android device, watt till Name and Make of your device appears on screen, then click "ROOT"

Device reboots itself and you are done here. Device is ready to use.

Enjoy!!!

Do this at your OWN RISK! I am not responsible for any damage caused to your android smartphone
Re: Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II by nanaboy2014: 5:54pm On May 12, 2016
Can some one help how to go about to fix my G-tide (E-75) screen
Re: Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II by Puredove: 12:54am On May 13, 2016
adebayonle:
please help,my samsung galaxy s5 back and recent app button has been malfunctioning

Dat simply means d T/P is faulty, u just av 2 replace it.
Re: Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II by Puredove: 1:04am On May 13, 2016
GiJoe007:

Try a factory reset, if not solved then consider flashing it. Remember 2 backup ur data b4 proceeding.
Re: Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II by Puredove: 1:17am On May 13, 2016
nokiaba3:
my play store refuse to open ,wen I click on d play store app it just goes back to the former screen help please anyone has a solution
Try clearing d data and cache memory of d playstore.
Re: Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II by Olammy76(m): 6:49am On May 13, 2016
I want to sell my infinix zero x506... Neat... But only the front camera have inch.. The rest are intact... Whatsapp @ 08092683418..affordable price#
Re: Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II by lordmayor4(m): 9:48am On May 13, 2016
Olammy76:
I want to sell my infinix zero x506... Neat... But only the front camera have inch.. The rest are intact... Whatsapp @ 08092683418..affordable price#

Price
Re: Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II by Olammy76(m): 10:57am On May 13, 2016
lordmayor4:

Price
Re: Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II by Stormyweather(m): 3:16pm On May 13, 2016
pls, who has an idea how much it will cost to fix Samsung tab 4 7.0 inches. the screen is cracked but the touch is still working. urgent pls
Re: Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II by Nobody: 8:29pm On May 13, 2016
lol
Re: Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II by adebayonle(m): 9:48pm On May 13, 2016
Puredove:

Dat simply means d T/P is faulty, u just av 2 replace it.
do u have any idea of how much it will cost
Re: Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II by princeele(m): 10:59pm On May 13, 2016
i have samsung galaxy s4 i9500 for sell or anyone with a brick or damage samsung galaxy s4 i9500 with working screen should pls contact/whatsapp me on 08137315857 or 08174405429 so we can talk business cause am own s4 have broken screen.
Re: Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II by Nobody: 7:49am On May 14, 2016
Please a new Kalinuio android phone with 8gb internal memory refuses to run apps. When I open any app, it will reply that it doesn't have enough storage space. It doesn't also accept enough videos even though its memory shows 6.97 GB available. It can't even run a 7mb app, or accept 10 mb video.
Re: Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II by tataiwo09(m): 8:06am On May 14, 2016
I wan to sell my very neat BlackBerry Z10 phone.....at a reasonable and affordable price ...or swap with Q10 holder....connect me on 07068509077 (WhatsApp or call)
my location is Ogbomoso
Re: Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II by Crespodinho(m): 7:19pm On May 14, 2016
please how can i chat with Calc care agents?
Re: Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II by mayortech(m): 3:10pm On May 15, 2016
Hi guys,I nid som1 to pls come to my aid anytym ma gionee e7 got switched off (mayb d ba3 got drained ) I find it difficult to switch it on again cos it kept on displaying FASTBOOT MODE n stopped @ d gionee logo till for lyk a week b4 it could boot to it normal.pls how do I fix dat??
Re: Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II by VanBommel(m): 3:32pm On May 15, 2016
Pls I want to unlock I-cloud on Iphone 4. How do I do it?
Re: Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II by jamesval: 5:50pm On May 15, 2016
Pls help oo
I downloaded an app from a site like that, after then my phone start misbehaving. If i switch on my data it start popping up some app notification which after that it wil automatically download those apps. The worst part is that even when i remove or uninstal those apps they wil stil auto download n instal immediately i put on my data n it keep draining my battery n zaping my data. I have reset the factory setting but it stil didnt stop. Tecno p5
Re: Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II by akolat(m): 5:59am On May 16, 2016
Hi peeps...How much is an infinix hote note battery replaced for..the charging port has an issue too. I am based in Ibadan
Re: Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II by ebab(m): 9:10am On May 16, 2016
Stormyweather:
pls, who has an idea how much it will cost to fix Samsung tab 4 7.0 inches. the screen is cracked but the touch is still working. urgent pls

Call or WhatsApp me 07033185680
Re: Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II by ebab(m): 9:12am On May 16, 2016
Crespodinho:
please how can i chat with Calc care agents?

What phone do you want to repair
Re: Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II by good4all: 2:02pm On May 16, 2016
I must commend the efforts of all the engineers in this room, Good work. MY PHONE WILL TOUCH FOR LIKE ONE OR TWO HOURS AND IT WILL FAIL TO TOUCH AGAIN FOR ANOTHER ONE HOUR NO MATTER HOW HARD I TRY TO MAKE IT TOUCH IT WILL NOT. IF I NOW REMOVE THE BATTERY AND ON THE PHONE REPEATING THIS ACT LIKE THREE TO FOUR TIMES, AND LEAVE IT FOR TEN MINUTES IT WILL NOW BEGINING TO TOUCH AGAIN.

PLS WHAT CAN IT BE THE PROBLEM OF THIS PHONE AND WHAT IS THE SOLUTION.

(1) (2) (3) ... (290) (291) (292) (293) (294) (295) (296) ... (1216) (Reply)

UMIDIGI DISCUSSION THREAD / Best Games To Download For Your Android Device / The Xiaomi Thread.

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.