Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,313 members, 7,836,356 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 06:11 AM

Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II - Phones (330) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II (1357811 Views)

Data Service Guys On Nairaland Willing To Assist You With Free Data Purchase / Android, Anyone? Part II / Phone Engineers on Nairaland willing to assist you. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (327) (328) (329) (330) (331) (332) (333) ... (1219) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II by sandraokosun: 3:23pm On Aug 05, 2016
ebab:

Change the digitizer

Flexkoncept.com.ng
how do i get that done and how much does it cost pls
Re: Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II by sandraokosun: 3:42pm On Aug 05, 2016
ebab:

Change the digitizer

Flexkoncept.com.ng
pls bro how much does this cost?
Re: Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II by sandraokosun: 3:48pm On Aug 05, 2016
ebab:

Change the digitizer

Flexkoncept.com.ng
bro pls how much?
Re: Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II by insomnia1234: 4:12pm On Aug 05, 2016
Hello. my phone screen has gone blank, tecno p5 . please how can i retrieve my messages and watsapp chat. I am not in the country for long so i was using my the watsapp i installed with my glo line. I can not even find the glo sim again. please what do i do ? the people here said they can not fix it because they can not find the parts here
Re: Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II by Nosainwe(m): 6:00pm On Aug 05, 2016
Macaulish:

Ehn ehn... smiley wink cheesy

Na grundig I dey see ontop the imei database.. Both IMEI.

Model: M130

I've being wondering maybe you bought Chinko iPhone ni ...

In Short both device is locked to Movistar Spain ?

Here are the Service I have for Movistar Spain Network

Movistar Spain Nokia (SL3 20 Digits) 24/7 Instant = N8000
Movistar Spain Nokia & BB5 (SL3 15 Digits) 24/7 Instant = N6000
Movistar Spain IPhone 3G|3GS|4G|4S|5|5S|5C = N8000

Not sure about your Grundig Device Unlock code.

Cheers. Bless You
sorry for puting u through all dat trouble and God bless bro but i dont think i will able to pay 8k for phones that are not worth it ,maybd i will just dispose dem or give 2 small children as toys.but anyway thanks bro
Re: Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II by patfenda(m): 6:03pm On Aug 05, 2016
hello...pls my Samsung note3 camera suddenly stopped work...it displays "warning camera failed"i have cleared cache,partition factory reset,name it,even bought n fixed another camera still no luck.pls engineers help out.what do I do.08025067398 whatsapp.thanks in anticipation
Re: Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II by Macaulish(m): 8:14pm On Aug 05, 2016
Nosainwe:
sorry for puting u through all dat trouble and God bless bro but i dont think i will able to pay 8k for phones that are not worth it ,maybd i will just dispose dem or give 2 small children as toys.but anyway thanks bro

Not sure about your Grundig Device Unlock code.

My last statement implies no service to unlock your device on the listed above service ni bro..

Even IF e dey. I can't pass 2k.
Re: Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II by benzems(m): 9:23pm On Aug 05, 2016
insomnia1234:
Hello. my phone screen has gone blank, tecno p5 . please how can i retrieve my messages and watsapp chat. I am not in the country for long so i was using my the watsapp i installed with my glo line. I can not even find the glo sim again. please what do i do ? the people here said they can not fix it because they can not find the parts here

you are not in the country, they cannot fix the screen. Are you in Sambisa forest?
what do you mean by blank? is the phone not coming on or screen not displaying? grin grin

if the debugg was on before it happened there is software to retrieve your message

more info check
www.zamdigitaltech.com
Re: Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II by benzems(m): 9:33pm On Aug 05, 2016
Adatob:
my charging port removed and I v done it for like two times yet its still removing. should I just dump the phone? Samsung S5

ask whoever is doing it for you next time to use Rework Station and install it.
then another trick is that if you are not using original charger then
the charger you are using will pass some technical.......

check my web for more info
www.zamdigitaltech.com
Re: Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II by DrinkWater10: 1:06am On Aug 06, 2016
Hello.
I m currently experiencing issues with phone.
The case refused to closed properly so i pressed it some how and now the screen is no longer clear.
What could be wrong with the phone and about how much should i budget for repairs?
Screenshot Below.

Re: Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II by DrinkWater10: 1:07am On Aug 06, 2016
Hello.
The case refused to closed properly so i pressed it some how and now the screen is no longer clear.
What could be wrong with the phone and about how much should i budget for repairs?
Screenshot Below.
cc benzems

Re: Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II by bobo65(m): 3:12am On Aug 06, 2016
patfenda:
hello...pls my Samsung note3 camera suddenly stopped work...it displays "warning camera failed"i have cleared cache,partition factory reset,name it,even bought n fixed another camera still no luck.pls engineers help out.what do I do.08025067398 whatsapp.thanks in anticipation

This is like the saddest problem a samsung user can have

Cos it Can be a hardware issue (which is cool) Or a software issue(which is sad), but firstly take the phone to an engineer and tell him u want to change ur camera, u can contact my engr at ikeja 09020002236

But if u recently flashed the phone, it means u flashed and incompatible rom, now that's the issue cos u will have to be flashing different roms of ur phone with different os that is compatible with dat camera function
Re: Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II by varty(m): 3:47am On Aug 06, 2016
If i got u right u pressed d phone and ur screen is no longer Showing as it should. If so dem it means u ve a kind of spoilt ur screen, at such it means replacement.
DrinkWater10:
Hello.
Screenshot Below.
cc benzems
Re: Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II by varty(m): 4:03am On Aug 06, 2016
U need to change de calibrator
sandraokosun:
Please my huawei y360 android is not responding to screen touch. It can ring a call, charge etc but touch isnt working what do i do?
Re: Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II by ebab(m): 5:49am On Aug 06, 2016
patfenda:

Is your phone a foreign smartphone..if yes what brand
Re: Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II by ebab(m): 5:52am On Aug 06, 2016
DrinkWater10:
Hello.
Screenshot Below.
cc benzems

What phone are we talking about here
Re: Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II by cyprianfrancis(m): 8:44am On Aug 06, 2016
Pls seriously need help on my galaxy note3 it vibrates wen ever i switch to real camera bt stop immedately it gain focus have done factory reset bt still desame
Re: Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II by MEGGATRON(m): 9:25am On Aug 06, 2016
GOOD MORNING PEOPLE OF GOD, glory be to ALMIGHTY GOD FOR THIS BEAUTIFUL DAY.
How was your night? I guess it went well.

please VOTE falconey TODAY for MR
NAIRALAND 2016 FINALS voting ,starts 10am to 6pm in fashion section , how do I vote

Here is the format simply post
"I VOTE falconey CC NLJEGA" .

Here is the LINK : https://www.nairaland.com/3271417/mr-nairaland-2016-grand-final

Your vote work wonders it can put a smile on my face for a very long time .Thank you as you cast your SUFFRAGE . GOD BLESS YOU, GOD BLESS NIGERIA ,GOD BLESS NAIRALAND

REMAINDER

kenoz (m ), wordproof, holamiday ( m ), girlie4rea ,
kayo80 , Dada500 , lhanreh (m ), iambijo ( m ), Haywhey ,

Blokifen ( f), NAGUZY ( m ), temmypotter( m ),
anny268 ( f), Ramseylarge (f ), Zzchampion , ifeomaekol

( f), Angeldepedro ( m ), teevodaprinz (m ),
Precious91 (m ), Vic2k3 (m ), JOYOSITA ( f), Olabisi271 ,

Standing5 ( m ), Ollysaro (f ), pendalicious (m ), opella (f ),
Fussbot
Re: Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II by Olamzy001: 12:18pm On Aug 06, 2016
Pls add me up to the whatsapp Group 08163727964
Re: Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II by DrinkWater10: 12:37pm On Aug 06, 2016
ebab:

What phone are we talking about here
It s a Tecno H5. There 's a lot of lines and something that looks like ink.
How should i budget for repairs.
Re: Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II by patfenda(m): 7:38pm On Aug 06, 2016
bobo65:

This is like the saddest problem a samsung user can have

Cos it Can be a hardware issue (which is cool) Or a software issue(which is sad), but firstly take the phone to an engineer and tell him u want to change ur camera, u can contact my engr at ikeja 09020002236

But if u recently flashed the phone, it means u flashed and incompatible rom, now that's the issue cos u will have to be flashing different roms of ur phone with different os that is compatible with dat camera function
I have changed d camera and its still d same beside it still has its stock rom....hasnt been flashed b4...pls help
Re: Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II by patfenda(m): 7:40pm On Aug 06, 2016
ebab:

Is your phone a foreign smartphone..if yes what brand
its samsung note3 n900 made in vietnam..pls help
Re: Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II by nickvanilla(m): 9:39am On Aug 07, 2016
Happy sunday pple. I dropped my s4 in water yesterday and ever Since it refused to come on. What do I do?
Re: Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II by benzems(m): 2:07pm On Aug 07, 2016
nickvanilla:
Happy sunday pple. I dropped my s4 in water yesterday and ever Since it refused to come on. What do I do?
give qualified technician to disassemble the phone clean the water
and dry gently with Rework station

for more info check our web
www.zamdigitaltech.com
Re: Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II by nickvanilla(m): 2:24pm On Aug 07, 2016
benzems:

give qualified technician to disassemble the phone clean the water
and dry gently with Rework station

for more info check our web
www.zamdigitaltech.com

Pls. Like. How much will it cost
Re: Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II by benzems(m): 4:54pm On Aug 07, 2016
Whatsapp will soon be banned for some phone users

THE SUDDEN DEATH OF WHATSAPP
ARE YOU CONCERN ABOUT IT
CHECK DETAILS HERE

http://zamdigitaltech.com/sudden-death-whatsapp/
Re: Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II by benzems(m): 4:56pm On Aug 07, 2016
nickvanilla:

you mean the LCD or work?
Re: Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II by nickvanilla(m): 6:07pm On Aug 07, 2016
benzems:

you mean the LCD or work?
I mean both
Re: Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II by benzems(m): 6:51pm On Aug 07, 2016
nickvanilla:

I mean both

will confirm later
like 3k+
Re: Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II by Bbdot(m): 12:47am On Aug 08, 2016
I need original techno f8 phantom A2 battery
Re: Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II by ebab(m): 1:17am On Aug 08, 2016
nickvanilla:

Re: Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II by anyiway(m): 7:00am On Aug 08, 2016
Please I need assistance. My Samsung galaxy Ace 5 was stolen. What should I do to disable the phone from usage? Urgent

(1) (2) (3) ... (327) (328) (329) (330) (331) (332) (333) ... (1219) (Reply)

UMIDIGI DISCUSSION THREAD / Best Games To Download For Your Android Device / The Xiaomi Thread.

Viewing this topic: 3 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 44
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.