Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,329 members, 7,836,394 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 07:03 AM

Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II - Phones (331) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II (1357847 Views)

Data Service Guys On Nairaland Willing To Assist You With Free Data Purchase / Android, Anyone? Part II / Phone Engineers on Nairaland willing to assist you. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (328) (329) (330) (331) (332) (333) (334) ... (1219) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II by anyiway(m): 7:02am On Aug 08, 2016
Please I need assistance. My Samsung galaxy Ace 5 was stolen. What should I do to disable the phone from usage? Urgent
Re: Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II by anyiway(m): 7:03am On Aug 08, 2016
Please I need assistance. My Samsung galaxy Ace 5 was stolen. What should I do to disable the phone from usage? Urgent
[b][/b][font=Lucida Sans Unicode][/font]
Re: Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II by anyiway(m): 7:05am On Aug 08, 2016
Re: Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II by Macaulish(m): 10:24am On Aug 08, 2016
anyiway:

Was Your Samsung Account Signed In on the Device.. ?

IF Not. I believe Your device is GOONEE!! Even IF its Samsung Cloud Active. It can be removed..
Re: Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II by scave(m): 10:56am On Aug 08, 2016
bobo65:

Maybe the phone ain't 3G enabled

What's the exact name of the phone?

For playstore to work, u will need to root the phone and use lucky patcher to make it a system app

d name of d phone is changhongV5t and its a 4.2.2 model of android .and there is a place they wrote 3g
gmail, Google service, and Google play store I installed refused to work.
Re: Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II by benzems(m): 11:27am On Aug 08, 2016
anyiway:

you can only wipe the phone with google account
Re: Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II by prahcetomi(m): 11:40am On Aug 08, 2016
Ple help me oo....This dangerous chrome app is refusing to uninstall...

Re: Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II by nani667: 11:43am On Aug 08, 2016
anyiway:

Just forget the phone and move on
Re: Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II by nani667: 11:46am On Aug 08, 2016
prahcetomi:
Ple help me oo....This dangerous chrome app is refusing to uninstall...

Dangerous Chrome app ke...? It's probably that Anti Virus app that's Dangerous...
Re: Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II by bobo65(m): 12:38pm On Aug 08, 2016
scave:

d name of d phone is changhongV5t and its a 4.2.2 model of android .and there is a place they wrote 3g
gmail, Google service, and Google play store I installed refused to work.

If u r in lagos, u can bring it to me at mushin to check it out
Re: Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II by prahcetomi(m): 1:10pm On Aug 08, 2016
nani667:

Dangerous Chrome app ke...? It's probably that Anti Virus app that's Dangerous...
no ...I have and use google chrome... Bt I mistakenly downloaded anoda 7kb chrome, which I guess had a malware.My avast confirmed it
Re: Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II by benzems(m): 2:08pm On Aug 08, 2016
prahcetomi:
no ...I have and use google chrome... Bt I mistakenly downloaded anoda 7kb chrome, which I guess had a malware.My avast confirmed it

download another chrome or
you can use miracle box and remove the virus
Re: Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II by prahcetomi(m): 2:14pm On Aug 08, 2016
benzems:

download another chrome or you can use miracle box and remove the virus
OK thanks,I'll try it.
Re: Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II by patfenda(m): 3:03pm On Aug 08, 2016
patfenda:
its samsung note3 n900 made in vietnam..pls help
awaiting responses ooo pls
Re: Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II by Macaulish(m): 3:37pm On Aug 08, 2016
patfenda:
awaiting responses ooo pls

Whats the issue with your Samsung ?
Re: Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II by scave(m): 4:56pm On Aug 08, 2016
bobo65:

If u r in lagos, u can bring it to me at mushin to check it out
am in Ibadan can u explain how I can do it
Re: Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II by benzems(m): 5:29pm On Aug 08, 2016
CHECK ALL NETWORK CHEAPEST INTERNET DATA PLAN HERE

http://zamdigitaltech.com/nigeria-networks-internet-data-plan-latest/
Re: Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II by bobo65(m): 6:51am On Aug 09, 2016
scave:

am in Ibadan can u explain how I can do it

I explained it earlier to u

Root ur phone and use lucky patcher to make the Google play store u downloaded a system app
Re: Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II by scave(m): 8:03am On Aug 09, 2016
bobo65:

I explained it earlier to u

Root ur phone and use lucky patcher to make the Google play store u downloaded a system app

I have root d phone and install d lucky patcher it still did not work.may b u shld explain how to make d googlplay store a system app
Re: Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II by bobo65(m): 8:51am On Aug 09, 2016
scave:

I have root d phone and install d lucky patcher it still did not work.may b u shld explain how to make d googlplay store a system app

WhatsApp me 07032443577
Re: Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II by WomanWrappa(m): 2:17pm On Aug 09, 2016
semid4lyfe:
Hi y'all,

The former thread had exceeded 100 pages which is the maximum number of pages allowed for a thread on Nairaland.

Besides what better way to start off the new year than on a new thread hence the closure of the old Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You thread started by thomp4pal and it's continuation here.

So dragnet, pelumiv, hayprof, Gsmxpert, aieromon, engrhamid, otikpoko, thom4pal, puskin and all you Phone Techies or Engineers/Wanna-be Phone Engineers/Experienced Phone Users should bring your A-game here and keep providing e-solutions to the numerous phone problems that will be posted by Nairalanders.

I hereby officially declare Part II of the thread open today being January 1, 2011 and yield the floor to the engineers and those with phone problems.

Enjoy!
Hello bro good afternoon I'm having problem with my Airtel data connection.
I flashed my phone last 3 weeks ever since then my airtel connection has been a problem I called their customer care for more than 40 times year the problem has not been resolved.
I'm waiting for your assistance
Re: Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II by benzems(m): 8:56pm On Aug 09, 2016
WomanWrappa:

Hello bro good afternoon I'm having problem with my Airtel data connection.
I flashed my phone last 3 weeks ever since then my airtel connection has been a problem I called their customer care for more than 40 times year the problem has not been resolved.
I'm waiting for your assistance

WomanWrappa check your internet configuration settings

for more info check here
www.zamdigitaltech.com
Re: Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II by WomanWrappa(m): 9:32am On Aug 10, 2016
benzems:

WomanWrappa check your internet configuration settings

for more info check here
www.zamdigitaltech.com

Did that several times but it hasn't change anything bro
Re: Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II by oshofree400(m): 11:14am On Aug 10, 2016
mi boss which network provider is de best and de cheapest to use for browsing on an andriod for now.......am thinking alongside airtel but pls give me more insights pls....
Re: Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II by benzems(m): 12:44pm On Aug 10, 2016
WomanWrappa:

Did that several times but it hasn't change anything bro

lets troubleshoot together

1. go to dial pad
dial *#06#
check if the imei is invalid
it suppose be 35----------- or 86----------

2. put another network sim and check if it can browse
Re: Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II by bodnel: 12:54pm On Aug 10, 2016
Hello engineer iin the house. I'm presently using blackberry porshe1 with os 7.1. and Need to upgarad. It to the latest OS. Please anyone who can help out. Watsap 08023908522
Re: Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II by Nobody: 5:56pm On Aug 10, 2016
my infinix note 2 automatically jumps from 20 percent battery to 15 percent battery anytime am using it. any suggestions or solutions?
Re: Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II by baddest095: 6:03pm On Aug 10, 2016
engineers pls help my sister's injoo note pro battery connector has broken, someone said it is possible to replace it with another battery connector say blackberry battery connector, or any phone with a four pin battery connector, so i jst wanna ask if its possible.
Re: Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II by bobo65(m): 7:07pm On Aug 10, 2016
Vilicious:
my infinix note 2 automatically jumps from 20 percent battery to 15 percent battery anytime am using it. any suggestions or solutions?

Ur battery just started spoiling

It's normal with infinix phones
Re: Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II by bobo65(m): 7:08pm On Aug 10, 2016
baddest095:
engineers pls help my sister's injoo note pro battery connector has broken, someone said it is possible to replace it with another battery connector say blackberry battery connector, or any phone with a four pin battery connector, so i jst wanna ask if its possible.

Call my engr 09020002236
Ikeja lagos
Re: Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II by Nobody: 7:16pm On Aug 10, 2016
bobo65:

Ur battery just started spoiling

It's normal with infinix phones
do you know how much to change the battery

(1) (2) (3) ... (328) (329) (330) (331) (332) (333) (334) ... (1219) (Reply)

UMIDIGI DISCUSSION THREAD / Best Games To Download For Your Android Device / The Xiaomi Thread.

Viewing this topic: fredie107(m)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 43
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.