Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,230 members, 7,815,299 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 10:27 AM

Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II - Phones (333) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II (1345467 Views)

Data Service Guys On Nairaland Willing To Assist You With Free Data Purchase / Android, Anyone? Part II / Phone Engineers on Nairaland willing to assist you. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (330) (331) (332) (333) (334) (335) (336) ... (1216) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II by Nobody: 8:45am On Aug 12, 2016
Please I use a tecno phantom z mini phone. My charging port is bad and I need a new one. Couldn't get it here in Port Harcourt. Please anybody with info on where to buy or seller's contact, call or text me 08051567067. Thanks
Re: Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II by BUCHUMKPA(f): 11:03am On Aug 12, 2016
Helo house,is there solution for bb bold5 power solution
Re: Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II by AjenAjid(m): 4:47pm On Aug 12, 2016
Macaulish:

Ok.

You need to get MTK ENGINEERING app from Playstore and use it to set your imei. Don't forget to enable Developer Mode. PLS DON'T ROOT. just enable Developer Mode. copy your device IMEI down from the the back panel. and do the magic. Hope you know how to write IMEI ?

Thank you, yes I know how to write IMEI.
Sorry if my issue is becoming to much. I flashed using the "download all/format" sp flash option like you suggested, but still the phone freezes/bootloops occasionally and I still have to reflash to get it working. Someone told me my panel is gone, any more suggestions?
Re: Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II by Nobody: 9:01pm On Aug 12, 2016
Hey, I just got me a new Samsung galaxy s6 (128Gb), it's from verizon but it is unlocked. It came with android 5.1 and I'm trying to upgrade it from the setting, it keep telling me the update is not currently available. What other way can I upgrade it, I'm tired of lollipop and I like the phone.
Thanks
Re: Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II by Orlandihno(m): 9:04pm On Aug 12, 2016
Help my Sony Xperia P is not sending neither receiving messages recently and I've tried to delete some old messages hoping it'll free up a space but all efforts prove abortive, even my brother' Sony Xperia (can't remember d make) is experiencing d same recently too, what's d cause? any solution?
Re: Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II by benzems(m): 9:29pm On Aug 12, 2016
WomanWrappa:

Look at what it brought

your imei is invalid
you have to repair it, otherwise you cannot browse.
if you around PortHarcourt it to my workshop.
or check my web, i have a post on how you can repair imei yourself
my contact is on my web

www.zamdigitaltech.com
Re: Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II by WomanWrappa(m): 9:34pm On Aug 12, 2016
benzems:

your imei is invalid
you have to repair it, otherwise you cannot browse.
if you around PortHarcourt it to my workshop.
or check my web, i have a post on how you can repair imei yourself
my contact is on my web

www.zamdigitaltech.com
I twerked yesterday bro.
Thanks a lot
Re: Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II by benzems(m): 9:37pm On Aug 12, 2016
tmckleiny:
ADA GEORGE, just give me ur number!

ZDTECH
Re: Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II by Nobody: 10:24pm On Aug 12, 2016
pls my LG korea use G Pro is not recognizing some mtn USSD code like *606# and the rest,
Re: Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II by DanAdes(m): 1:55am On Aug 13, 2016
I need help!!!
I use the new ZTE Blade A475 with anroid version 5.1. Although I got this device with this problem. I discovered that even when my phone is set to toggle between LTE/3G/2G, It brings out 2G and has never brought out 3G. I also noticed that when set to 3G only, it doesn't bring out any network, but brings out 2G when set at 2G only.
I've also noticed that the flash when taking pictures wouldn't turn on.

I feel this is a software issue. meaning the Android 5.1 version wasn't installed properly, and is there a way to fix this.
or if not any other ideas on how to tackle this would be greatly appreciated. thanks guys.
Re: Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II by holadeindey(m): 11:12am On Aug 13, 2016
i was trying to update my lenovo k3 note(rooted) n it got bricked do you know any reliable engineer that can unbrick it for me or the address of lenovo office thanks
Re: Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II by bobo65(m): 12:29pm On Aug 13, 2016
holadeindey:
i was trying to update my lenovo k3 note(rooted) n it got bricked do you know any reliable engineer that can unbrick it for me or the address of lenovo office thanks

Call or whatsapp 07032443577
Mushin lagos
Re: Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II by holadeindey(m): 12:47pm On Aug 13, 2016
bobo65:

Call or whatsapp 07032443577
Mushin lagos
okay
Re: Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II by Naughtylyn: 1:43pm On Aug 13, 2016
Get yours delivered to you
Empower yourself 
Get the trending book on Mobile phones and Tablets Repairs from Amazon!!!

https://www.amazon.com/gp/aw/d/9789534116?keywords=mobile%20phones%20and%20tablets%20repairs&pc_redir=T1&qid=1463153220&sr=8-8

Re: Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II by benzems(m): 8:33pm On Aug 13, 2016
DanAdes:
I need help!!!
I use the new ZTE Blade A475 with anroid version 5.1. Although I got this device with this problem. I discovered that even when my phone is set to toggle between LTE/3G/2G, It brings out 2G and has never brought out 3G. I also noticed that when set to 3G only, it doesn't bring out any network, but brings out 2G when set at 2G only.
I've also noticed that the flash when taking pictures wouldn't turn on.

I feel this is a software issue. meaning the Android 5.1 version wasn't installed properly, and is there a way to fix this.
or if not any other ideas on how to tackle this would be greatly appreciated. thanks guys.

check the sim meant for 3G and 2G
Re: Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II by benzems(m): 8:43pm On Aug 13, 2016
Naughtylyn:
Get yours delivered to you
Empower yourself 
Get the trending book on Mobile phones and Tablets Repairs from Amazon!!!

https://www.amazon.com/gp/aw/d/9789534116?keywords=mobile%20phones%20and%20tablets%20repairs&pc_redir=T1&qid=1463153220&sr=8-8

guy why are you interested on how to make money.
which book can teach you when you dont know the practical
about $40,
my dear stop deceiving people you cannot work phone when you dont have machines and flashing boxes
a book can never work phone for you.
if a book shows you how to change iPhone ic where will get it in Nigeria

i have about 10 flashing boxes and three machines still not enough.
i wonder where the book came from.
Re: Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II by holarmy10(m): 9:14pm On Aug 13, 2016
Pls am using a gionee m3 mini
Anytime I want to receive files through Bluetooth, my Bluetooth is not visible to others but i changed the settings to visible to all nearby device but still yet it's still hidden, but I can search other device and send to them... Thanks in advance..
Re: Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II by DanAdes(m): 9:31pm On Aug 13, 2016
benzems:

check the sim meant for 3G and 2G
it's a one sim phone. and all Nigerian network behaves the same
Re: Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II by AnibabaQuadri(m): 9:30am On Aug 14, 2016
pls am using Gionee p5, over two and half years now. d problem is wen I ever switch off d phone it's take a long time for it to boot lyk 5 hours , and during dat period I can't make or receive call and I can't view my contacts . wat is d problem plssss
Re: Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II by mirob(f): 1:10pm On Aug 14, 2016
Pls help me, I have been using my iPhone 4 for some years now, I deleted my Facebook cos my business page refused to open, it will open and close again; I reinstalled the Facebook and now it will not open, the Facebook will open blank and close immediately, pls what do I do for I don't have money to buy a new phone and I need the Facebook seriously cos of my business. Thanks for your help.
Re: Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II by benzems(m): 1:18pm On Aug 14, 2016
DanAdes:

it's a one sim phone. and all Nigerian network behaves the same

Am afraid to to tell you that this may be

a 2G smarthphone like samsung S6272
OR
the 3G ic is having problem

i have seen such case in China MTK android
Re: Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II by ikbnice(m): 6:10pm On Aug 14, 2016
My Tecno h3 camera started displaying the message in the screenshot below. I tried everything I could find on the Internet,from force stopping to resetting data to clearing cache of the gallery. Yet to no avail. I have even reset the phone to factory settings, yet the problem won't go. Someone is suggesting I flash the phone. Please, help me out.

cc carlcaresophia benzems macaulish

Re: Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II by Macaulish(m): 6:22pm On Aug 14, 2016
ikbnice:
My Tecno h3 camera started displaying the message in the screenshot below. I tried everything I could find on the Internet,from force stopping to resetting data to clearing cache of the gallery. Yet to no avail. I have even reset the phone to factory settings, yet the problem won't go. Someone is suggesting I flash the phone. Please, help me out.

Yes. perform Flashing via PC. "Format All + Download"
Re: Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II by ikbnice(m): 6:25pm On Aug 14, 2016
Macaulish:

Yes. perform Flashing via PC. "Format All + Download"
ok... I'll do just that. Thanks alot.
Re: Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II by benzems(m): 7:02pm On Aug 14, 2016
ikbnice:

cc carlcaresophia benzems macaulish

flash it with correct rom and Sp Tool

read this post even if the charging port is bad

http://zamdigitaltech.com/how-to-flash-android-without-charging-port-or-bad-charging-port/
Re: Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II by mirob(f): 7:17pm On Aug 14, 2016
mirob:
Pls help me, I have been using my iPhone 4 for some years now, I deleted my Facebook cos my business page refused to open, it will open and close again; I reinstalled the Facebook and now it will not open, the Facebook will open blank and close immediately, pls what do I do for I don't have money to buy a new phone and I need the Facebook seriously cos of my business. Thanks for your help.

Someone should pls help me.
Re: Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II by ikbnice(m): 9:33pm On Aug 14, 2016
benzems:

flash it with correct rom and Sp Tool

read this post even if the charging port is bad

http://zamdigitaltech.com/how-to-flash-android-without-charging-port-or-bad-charging-port/
thanks a lot.
Re: Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II by benzems(m): 10:16pm On Aug 14, 2016
check the latest technology in smartphones

here
http://zamdigitaltech.com/latest-upcoming-smartphones-will-like/
Re: Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II by benzems(m): 10:18pm On Aug 14, 2016
mirob:

Someone should pls help me.

Reset the phone and download fresh one
Re: Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II by benzems(m): 10:19pm On Aug 14, 2016
ikbnice:
thanks a lot.

you are always welcome
Re: Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II by benzems(m): 10:22pm On Aug 14, 2016
BUCHUMKPA:
Helo house,is there solution for bb bold5 power solution

ifit still shows red light then you flash with autoloader
if no red light then you change the microcontroller

(1) (2) (3) ... (330) (331) (332) (333) (334) (335) (336) ... (1216) (Reply)

UMIDIGI DISCUSSION THREAD / Best Games To Download For Your Android Device / The Xiaomi Thread.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.