Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,157 members, 7,818,503 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 05:29 PM

Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II - Phones (342) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II (1348415 Views)

Data Service Guys On Nairaland Willing To Assist You With Free Data Purchase / Android, Anyone? Part II / Phone Engineers on Nairaland willing to assist you. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (339) (340) (341) (342) (343) (344) (345) ... (1216) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II by vicdon(m): 9:42am On Sep 08, 2016
hidee20:

Haa!!!..... ,what could have caused it?.The screen didn't crack or nor any scratch on it or it's flex.
Pls,did you an idea of the price of the screen(innjoo fire).

I have innjoo fire screen, 08097009204
Re: Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II by vicdon(m): 9:45am On Sep 08, 2016
hidee20:
Please Engineers i need your help!
After removing the damaged touchscreen of my innjoo fire phone,the actual screen is no more displaying only shows the backlight(i havnt replace the touchscreen yet).
Could it be that I got the screen damaged(cos i removed it also before replacing it back) or the flex and chip i saw on the touchscreen controls the graphics or display(i saw these under the chip on the touchscreen flex 1)GND 2)SCL 3)SDA 4)VDD 5)INT 6)RST ).Thanks.

cc bobo65

I have Innjoo fire scrren , 08097009204
Re: Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II by abusaheed: 2:51pm On Sep 08, 2016
ple, hw can i switch off Huawei Gpower camera sound... Help me
Re: Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II by simplyhonest(m): 4:35pm On Sep 08, 2016
pls, how can I unlock my iphone6. just bought it from a shipping agent at the port....tnx
Re: Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II by Macaulish(m): 4:45pm On Sep 08, 2016
simplyhonest:
pls, how can I unlock my iphone6. just bought it from a shipping agent at the port....tnx

Unlock from iCloud Lock or Network Lock
Re: Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II by youngkhid(m): 8:16pm On Sep 08, 2016
Excuse me pls hw can I change my fones letter style
Re: Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II by goddyjay(m): 9:12pm On Sep 08, 2016
hi, just got my camon c9 but it's not ringing out, I've checked all the proper settings but it's still not ringing out, anyone here to help?
Re: Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II by Simplesoul05(m): 9:42pm On Sep 08, 2016
Hi
Re: Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II by edubrazz: 10:37pm On Sep 08, 2016
Simplesoul05:
Hi
hi my nokia c5 is always off and on it does not keep steady service whether indoors or outdoors the problem remain the same. Pls help me what should i do?
Re: Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II by WINNERMENTALITY: 6:52am On Sep 09, 2016
PHONE ENGINEERS... PLS I NEDD FILES FOR MTK PHONES...SPEADTRUM...TECNO,INFINIX,GIONEE,ITEL,WIKKO,CLONE PHONES AND THE REST ....PLS I WILL APPRECIATE...07066635015
Re: Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II by Lexzytee(m): 9:11am On Sep 09, 2016
Pls help me on my bold 5 fone o anytym I wnt to use my camera it will jxt restart d fone pls wats wrong with it nd any possible solution
Re: Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II by AnaCheks(m): 11:05am On Sep 09, 2016
My M5 has had issues with Google Play Store for months now. Can't download or update any apps... Always stuck at "downloading" or "download pending". And I've tried all the usual recommended front line solutions - clear cache, clear data, force stop, download latest version of Google Play, blah blah blah. No solution in sight. The thing don tire me.
Re: Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II by youngkhid(m): 11:09am On Sep 09, 2016
Pls hw can I upgrade my android
Re: Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II by sewenpumpng(m): 11:46am On Sep 09, 2016
Please help me out, i have a HTC M8, but i can't update the phone from Sense 6 to Sense 7, i need the assistant of a phone engineer.
Re: Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II by holuwaremzy: 12:21pm On Sep 09, 2016
Pls am using tecno A7 a.k.a phantom z and my problem is with the Bluetooth and wireless. It hardly receive files through Bluetooth and also the WiFi while connected to any Wi-Fi network it off and on and also when receiving files via flash share or xender it's speed is within the range of 0kb to 100kb and it's extremely slow please what is your advice regarding this issue. Awaiting your response thanks PLEASE DON'T IGNORE ME I NEED HELP URGENTLY
Re: Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II by AfonjaGuy: 12:27pm On Sep 09, 2016
My Htc Andriod phone refuse to install Games after i changed my memory card and mistakenly deleted some files. any time am download games on Google play store it's refused to install in my phone and its will be showing me Insufficient Memory or APK missing.

Engineers in the house Plz Help

ENGINEERS IN THE HOUSE , WHY IGNORING HIS POST, MAKE UNA HELP THIS FELLOW
Re: Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II by bobo65(m): 12:43pm On Sep 09, 2016
Lexzytee:
Pls help me on my bold 5 fone o anytym I wnt to use my camera it will jxt restart d fone pls wats wrong with it nd any possible solution

Get a new battery that fits ur phone tightly or use paper to pad ur battery
Re: Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II by bobo65(m): 12:43pm On Sep 09, 2016
AnaCheks:
My M5 has had issues with Google Play Store for months now. Can't download or update any apps... Always stuck at "downloading" or "download pending". And I've tried all the usual recommended front line solutions - clear cache, clear data, force stop, download latest version of Google Play, blah blah blah. No solution in sight. The thing don tire me.

Is ur phone rooted?
Re: Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II by AnaCheks(m): 1:46pm On Sep 09, 2016
bobo65:

Is ur phone rooted?
No bro
Re: Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II by bobo65(m): 1:49pm On Sep 09, 2016
AnaCheks:
No bro

Then flash it

1 Like

Re: Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II by cliquevibes(m): 2:07pm On Sep 09, 2016
Plz My Blackberry Bold 5 Screen keeps flickering, Dnt knw y it flickering!!! i.e the screen will jst start shaking vigorously by itself, Sometimes entering whatsapp by it self, I try to stop it by pressing d button on located on d top of d phone which offers only temporal solutions..

Browed about it and realised it does nt ave anytin to do with hardware..

Plz Any help on hw to resolve this will be appreciated!!
Re: Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II by samclet(m): 3:36pm On Sep 09, 2016
semid4lyfe:
Hi y'all,

The former thread had exceeded 100 pages which is the maximum number of pages allowed for a thread on Nairaland.

Besides what better way to start off the new year than on a new thread hence the closure of the old Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You thread started by thomp4pal and it's continuation here.

So dragnet, pelumiv, hayprof, Gsmxpert, aieromon, engrhamid, otikpoko, thom4pal, puskin and all you Phone Techies or Engineers/Wanna-be Phone Engineers/Experienced Phone Users should bring your A-game here and keep providing e-solutions to the numerous phone problems that will be posted by Nairalanders.

I hereby officially declare Part II of the thread open today being January 1, 2011 and yield the floor to the engineers and those with phone problems.

Enjoy!
please sir, I have this phone they wrote just ''SAMRT'' without any other name at the back. initialy , when I power it on it displays android 4.0. one day my kids were playing with it and they put pattern lock and they couldn't remember it anymore. l took it to an engineer after flashing it, it started displaying tecno at start up and finally, it will display a pad lock and that is where it will hang. when l try to slide the key, kept giving a click sound and the key will continue to appear, please what can l do to it? The phone is similar to the one in the picture

Re: Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II by Lexzytee(m): 5:14pm On Sep 09, 2016
bobo65:

Get a new battery that fits ur phone tightly or use paper to pad ur battery
I have tried it but it is till doin d same tin
Re: Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II by dafuturis(m): 10:06pm On Sep 09, 2016
Great techs

l rooted my Gr5 yesterday just for the purpose of applying fonts but the fonts I downloaded from play store are refusing to apply. when I click on apply it take me settings > display and won't apply.

Is there something am not doing right. someone should guide me please!

dragnet, pelumiv, hayprof, Gsmxpert, aieromon, engrhamid, otikpoko, thom4pal, puskin
Re: Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II by mirob(f): 10:34pm On Sep 09, 2016
Pls phone gurus, is it advisable to upgrade iPhone 4 from ios6 to iOS7?
Re: Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II by sirkay9ja(m): 10:35pm On Sep 09, 2016
How to increase your Android default speaker volume within 5min

Visit http://www.sirkaytech.com/2016/08/how-to-increase-your-andriod-speaker.html?m=1
Re: Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II by bobo65(m): 4:21am On Sep 10, 2016
dafuturis:
Great techs

l rooted my Gr5 yesterday just for the purpose of applying fonts but the fonts I downloaded from play store are refusing to apply. when I click on apply it take me settings > display and won't apply.

Is there something am not doing right. someone should guide me please!

dragnet, pelumiv, hayprof, Gsmxpert, aieromon, engrhamid, otikpoko, thom4pal, puskin

What's Gr5?

Download ifonts
Re: Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II by bobo65(m): 4:21am On Sep 10, 2016
mirob:
Pls phone gurus, is it advisable to upgrade iPhone 4 from ios6 to iOS7?

Sure
Re: Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II by bobo65(m): 4:22am On Sep 10, 2016
Lexzytee:

I have tried it but it is till doin d same tin

It's a battery problem
Re: Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II by dafuturis(m): 8:08am On Sep 10, 2016
bobo65:

What's Gr5?

Download ifonts

Huawei GR5 or honor 5x android phone.

I've downloaded ifonts already, it changes the theme without applying the font.

modified
problem solved, I didn't set it to system mode earlier.
though it didn't fully express like I would want it to. for instance NL front page topics still has stock font but user comments adopted custom fonts, same thing with whatsApp.
I'm suspecting its because the font selected isn't large, just 86.7kb. is my suspicion accurate?

thanks a bunch

Re: Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II by hartson(m): 5:27pm On Sep 10, 2016
I want to buy the screen for nokia Lumia CE0168.A new screen.if anyone here has it then let me know.Thanks
Re: Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II by hartson(m): 5:29pm On Sep 10, 2016
If you

(1) (2) (3) ... (339) (340) (341) (342) (343) (344) (345) ... (1216) (Reply)

UMIDIGI DISCUSSION THREAD / Best Games To Download For Your Android Device / The Xiaomi Thread.

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.