Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,290 members, 7,836,276 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 01:54 AM

Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II - Phones (344) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II (1357668 Views)

Data Service Guys On Nairaland Willing To Assist You With Free Data Purchase / Android, Anyone? Part II / Phone Engineers on Nairaland willing to assist you. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (341) (342) (343) (344) (345) (346) (347) ... (1219) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II by Lanretoye(m): 4:25am On Sep 12, 2016
bobo65:

It's a battery problem
how?
Re: Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II by bobo65(m): 7:42am On Sep 12, 2016
Lanretoye:

how?

Get a new battery
Re: Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II by Millex(m): 7:51am On Sep 12, 2016
benzems:

take this measures
if you are not browsing turn off the data
use 2G instead of 3G
Try power off the phone for a while and on it again
Did all that but even without Sim it's getting hot, the head is from the above battery side
Re: Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II by Teaser4(m): 8:16am On Sep 12, 2016
Morning guys, pls my sony xperia z fell badly this morning, landed on d back cover, the glass cover broke,and inbuilt battery came out. how bad can it be. Today is ileya, no engineer arnd here. there is glass protector on d screen i guess it save. the back cover is slightly open b4 d accident. hlp
Re: Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II by Carlcaresophia: 8:22am On Sep 12, 2016
muri15martins:
my infinix hot3 has a problem with the three control button at the base of it. they are not working . pls what do I do? advice
Hi Muri15martins, we suggest you bring your phone to our Carlcare Service Center and ask our colleagues there will try to help you with your phone problem. You can find contact info of our Carlcare Service Center and its collecting points in Carlcare App (you can download the app and update the app to the newest version). If you can't find contact info, please let us know the state and city you are living in now. Thank you!
Re: Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II by Gentledammie(m): 11:15am On Sep 12, 2016
iPhone 4S for sale 19k negotiable
Call or whatsapp me : 08067837447

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II by bobo65(m): 11:19am On Sep 12, 2016
Gentledammie:
iPhone 4S for sale 19k negotiable
Call or whatsapp me : 08067837447

1 Like

Re: Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II by TheGuy5: 1:40pm On Sep 12, 2016
"https://www.amazon.com/gp/aw/d/9789534116?keywords=mobile%20phones%20and%20tablets%20repairs&pc_redir=T1&qid=1463153220&sr=8-8"

Re: Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II by edubrazz: 1:46pm On Sep 12, 2016
bobo65:

pls my nokia c5 does not keeps steady service the network always off and on . Pls i need ur help what should i do?
Re: Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II by bobo65(m): 2:14pm On Sep 12, 2016
edubrazz:

pls my nokia c5 does not keeps steady service the network always off and on . Pls i need ur help what should i do?

Sorry, ain't a Nokia person
Re: Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II by Billygent: 3:28pm On Sep 12, 2016
Please, how much to repair the touch pad of tecno r7?
Re: Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II by ebab(m): 4:28pm On Sep 12, 2016
Billygent:
Please, how much to repair the touch pad of tecno r7?

Contact me on 07033185680
Re: Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II by Thannah: 5:29pm On Sep 12, 2016
hi,Iv got a blackberry 9800,I need a mep code if you could help
Imei-354695.04.261537.6
Your help would b appreciated,thankyou
Re: Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II by chigirlangel: 8:48pm On Sep 12, 2016
My tecno M5 fell,when i switched it back on its just plain white,how much is the screen and where can i repair it,location lagos
Re: Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II by Carlcaresophia: 8:59am On Sep 13, 2016
chigirlangel:
My tecno M5 fell,when i switched it back on its just plain white,how much is the screen and where can i repair it,location lagos
Hello Chigirlangel, we suggest you bring your phone to our Carlcare Service Center, our colleagues there will try to help you with it. Below please find contact info of our Carlcare in Lagos. Thank you!
1st Floor, No.77 Opebi Road, Ikeja, Lagos, Nigeria +23480022752273/08138615848
2nd Floor, Digital Square, No.20 Obafemi Awolowo Way, Ikeja, Lagos, Nigeria +2349036003533
No 55,kofo, abayomi avenue, apapa, Lagos State, Nigeria +2348091339530
Ground and 1st Floor, No.1205 Ahmodu Ojikutu Street, off Bishop Oluwole Street, Victoria Island, Lagos, Nigeria +2348066153123/9039209279
Re: Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II by Millex(m): 9:10am On Sep 13, 2016
Abeg people go dey computer village today?
Re: Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II by Carlcaresophia: 9:18am On Sep 13, 2016
Djbond:
my tecno y4 with 8gb external card inserted always suddenly shows "Sd Card Unexpectedly Removed" when I'm using some app or playing music and there are no option to mount it back in storage settings until I restart the phone in fact, it had scattered some settings and tags.. it has been doing this repeatedly for several times now I can't count how many times I restart my phone in a day.. pls help
Hello Djbond, you can try another SD card, if the problem persists, you can try to take your phone to our Carlcare Service Center, our colleagues there will try to help you with the problem.
You can find contact info of our Carlcare Service Center and its collecting points in Carlcare App (you can download the app and update the app to the newest version). If you can't find contact info, please let us know the state and city you are living in now. Thank you!
Re: Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II by AfonjaGuy: 11:20am On Sep 13, 2016
My Htc Andriod phone refuse to install Games after i changed my memory card and mistakenly deleted some files. any time am download games on Google play store it's refused to install in my phone and its will be showing me Insufficient Memory or APK missing.

Engineers in the house Plz Help
Re: Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II by Nobody: 1:11pm On Sep 13, 2016
My infinix hotnote pro fell down some days back..and d touch pad was cracked and also at d edge...I was thinking of changing d case buh dont no if touchpad usualy come with case..see picx below

Re: Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II by SonOFaGun(m): 2:15pm On Sep 13, 2016
nani667:

is your device rooted ?

No sir its not
Re: Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II by AfonjaGuy: 3:44pm On Sep 13, 2016
My Htc Andriod phone refuse to install Games after i changed my memory card and mistakenly deleted some files. any time am download games on Google play store it's refused to install in my phone and its will be showing me Insufficient Memory or APK missing.

Re: Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II by pelvicky(m): 11:59pm On Sep 13, 2016
Pls, someone should help me with nokia 105 unlocking code.

IMEI is 356455/06/000386/60

my email is victorakintonde@gmail.com.

Thanks.
Re: Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II by ebab(m): 1:14am On Sep 14, 2016
thamy242:
My infinix hotnote pro fell down some days back..and d touch pad was cracked and also at d edge...I was thinking of changing d case buh dont no if touchpad usualy come with case..see picx below

No case for it sir
Re: Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II by Miguelflacko(m): 8:42am On Sep 14, 2016
Pls 4 days now my fone has been using 24hrs to charge full... I dnt knw if its d ba3 of d fone buh its a new phone... D normal charge time is 3hr20mins... Pls help
Re: Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II by nani667: 10:58am On Sep 14, 2016
SonOFaGun:

No sir its not
try performing a factory reset and see if that solves the problem
Re: Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II by MDJ03: 12:02pm On Sep 14, 2016
ebby9z:
Pls Nairaland engineers! I bought a phone from china. a the phone is MenMi mate 8 phone. Its all these native chinese phones. Now when i put a sim, it says the current network do not conform with the unit standard...or something. The OS version is YunOS version 3.2.0
I think i might have to unbox it. I need help with it. I dont have the money and time to be sending to China back.
Pls Pls o! Anybody unboxed a china phone before?

Engineers abeg answer this dude we're in the same shoes
Re: Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II by Xbox222: 2:28pm On Sep 14, 2016
Please I need help on how to revive my LG G2 Verizon (vs980) back to life. I tried to install TWRP recovery by downloading Autorec.apk, after installing the app, I was prompted to boot into recovery by the Autorec app which I did. While in the recovery, I did a backup of my OS and there after I selected reboot system; after displaying the LG logo, the phone went into black screen with the notification light blinking different colours. After searching online for solutions, I came across LG flashtool method I tried using it to install the KDZ firmware but the upgrade process always stopped at certain percentage such as 2%,15%, or 49%. Right now I can't even get into recovery mode, I can only get into Download mode(Firmware update mode). Please can the phone be flashed by a technician so it can get back to life? Urgent help please. Thanks
Re: Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II by olamitie: 9:15pm On Sep 15, 2016
Please crymy infinix hot S fell inside water, could not do anything at the moment because its inbuilt battery,I left it to dry but it has being booting and going off,It will show the infinix logo and go off,til the battery was exhausted.please any solution undecided
Re: Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II by ebab(m): 9:38pm On Sep 15, 2016
olamitie:
Please crymy infinix hot S fell inside water, could not do anything at the moment because its inbuilt battery,I left it to dry but it has being booting and going off,It will show the infinix logo and go off,til the battery was exhausted.please any solution undecided

Take it to Carlcare
Re: Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II by pizzle123(m): 9:34am On Sep 16, 2016
]hello house,my infinix x551 is not installing Instagram...if I down it....d response is can't install....am using 2g airtel,I have enough place cox I just reset d fine...don't ve SD card.just inner memory.....pls wat can be d cause guys......need UR help
Re: Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II by ebab(m): 11:43am On Sep 16, 2016
pizzle123:
]hello house,my infinix x551 is not installing Instagram...if I down it....d response is can't install....am using 2g airtel,I have enough place cox I just reset d fine...don't ve SD card.just inner memory.....pls wat can be d cause guys......need UR help

Upgrade your phone to 5.1

(1) (2) (3) ... (341) (342) (343) (344) (345) (346) (347) ... (1219) (Reply)

UMIDIGI DISCUSSION THREAD / Best Games To Download For Your Android Device / The Xiaomi Thread.

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 38
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.