Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,132 members, 7,825,550 topics. Date: Sunday, 12 May 2024 at 05:36 PM

Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II - Phones (343) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II (1352547 Views)

Data Service Guys On Nairaland Willing To Assist You With Free Data Purchase / Android, Anyone? Part II / Phone Engineers on Nairaland willing to assist you. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (340) (341) (342) (343) (344) (345) (346) ... (1217) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II by hartson(m): 5:32pm On Sep 10, 2016
benzems:

the LCD is about 29k
Glass about 4k

hello,what about the screen of nokia lumia CE0168.will appreciate your reply.thank you
Re: Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II by Djbond(m): 7:42pm On Sep 10, 2016
my tecno y4 with 8gb external card inserted always suddenly shows "Sd Card Unexpectedly Removed" when I'm using some app or playing music and there are no option to mount it back in storage settings until I restart the phone in fact, it had scattered some settings and tags.. it has been doing this repeatedly for several times now I can't count how many times I restart my phone in a day.. pls help
Re: Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II by kingstony2k(m): 1:58am On Sep 11, 2016
PLEASE I NEED SOMEONE TO HELP ME OUT HOW CAN I DOWNLOAD A CUSTOM ROM FOR GIONEE P4 4.2JELLYBEAN.
REASON IS BECAUSE I HAVE ROOTED MY PHONE AND I WANT TO HAVE THAT CUSTOM ROM INCASE IT HOOKS UP AT COMPANY LOGO SO I CAN DOWNGRADE IT.
MY NUMBER:08144179091 WHATSAPP ME
PLEASE I NEED IT
Re: Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II by smart024(m): 2:31am On Sep 11, 2016
I bought a phone (itel-1506) while leaving my previous base and only to discover that any picture, video or audio folders I save on it corrupts immediately.

Since I am no longer where I bought it in order to return it, I took it to a carlcare center to see if it can be fixed on warranty.

They collected it and stayed with it for 2weeks but on returning it, it was as if nothing was done to it as the problem was still there.

Now it is really pissing me off as I am not enjoying the phone as I should...

Is there anything that can be done to it in order to solve this problem...?
Re: Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II by athorello(m): 7:19am On Sep 11, 2016
Problem with audio output/device
I have been experiencing this particular problem with Infinix phones (hot note and hot 3). With the hot note, the audio output was going off and on intermittently. Same issue with the hot 3 but it has finally gone off for two days now.
Any advice
Re: Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II by pizzle123(m): 7:53am On Sep 11, 2016
pls Guys,my infinix x551....was using airtel on it and later service got sluggish I decided to remove sim card and insert it back...ever since den.....it no sim card oooooo.....pls wat can I do ..... I need ur help ppl
Re: Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II by Chibuhealth(f): 10:23am On Sep 11, 2016
semid4lyfe:
Hi y'all,

The former thread had exceeded 100 pages which is the maximum number of pages allowed for a thread on Nairaland.

Besides what better way to start off the new year than on a new thread hence the closure of the old Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You thread started by thomp4pal and it's continuation here.

So dragnet, pelumiv, hayprof, Gsmxpert, aieromon, engrhamid, otikpoko, thom4pal, puskin and all you Phone Techies or Engineers/Wanna-be Phone Engineers/Experienced Phone Users should bring your A-game here and keep providing e-solutions to the numerous phone problems that will be posted by Nairalanders.

I hereby officially declare Part II of the thread open today being January 1, 2011 and yield the floor to the engineers and those with phone problems.

Enjoy!
please what wil i do? My Lenovo 850 Appstore is not speaking english, i av tried changing the language all to no avail.
Re: Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II by xeexo(m): 11:05am On Sep 11, 2016
Please, where can I repair my cubot H2... . It has touching problem
Re: Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II by SonOFaGun(m): 2:22pm On Sep 11, 2016
semid4lyfe:
Hi y'all,

The former thread had exceeded 100 pages which is the maximum number of pages allowed for a thread on Nairaland.

Besides what better way to start off the new year than on a new thread hence the closure of the old Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You thread started by thomp4pal and it's continuation here.

So dragnet, pelumiv, hayprof, Gsmxpert, aieromon, engrhamid, otikpoko, thom4pal, puskin and all you Phone Techies or Engineers/Wanna-be Phone Engineers/Experienced Phone Users should bring your A-game here and keep providing e-solutions to the numerous phone problems that will be posted by Nairalanders.

I hereby officially declare Part II of the thread open today being January 1, 2011 and yield the floor to the engineers and those with phone problems.

Enjoy!
h

Please am having an issue with my HTC e8 single sim , its givng me update notification for android 6.0 but each time i download it it doesn't install.

Re: Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II by tozain0: 2:40pm On Sep 11, 2016
Re: Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II by brandon180(m): 3:33pm On Sep 11, 2016
pls any experienced phone engineer in calabar
Re: Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II by ebab(m): 3:34pm On Sep 11, 2016
get all broken screen, battery,charging port replaced and also bring in all liquid damaged phones for repair. contact me on 07033185680
Re: Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II by gambus007(m): 5:26pm On Sep 11, 2016
Hello Gurus,Plseas i need advice on phone which is google locked according to the seller. I saw it on ebay which is cheap compare to market price but google locked. Can the phone bn google unlocked manually?its lg v10.
Re: Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II by officialteemi(m): 5:46pm On Sep 11, 2016
hello guru in the house...my playstore keep showing insufficient storage .each time i try to download or update ...wats the solution please...
Re: Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II by khalz(m): 6:19pm On Sep 11, 2016
pls my infinx hot 2 charges very fast ..like in 35minutes ...its full....but then drains very fast....in like 30 minutes....what could be d problem please...thanks
Re: Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II by hartson(m): 6:46pm On Sep 11, 2016
ebab:
get all broken screen, battery,charging port replaced and also bring in all liquid damaged phones for repair. contact me on 07033185680

what will you charge to replace nokia lumia X2 screen?I need it.thank you
Re: Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II by Naughtylyn: 7:04pm On Sep 11, 2016
This book changed my life!

https://www.amazon.com/gp/aw/d/9789534116?keywords=mobile%20phones%20and%20tablets%20repairs&pc_redir=T1&qid=1463153220&sr=8-8

Re: Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II by bobo65(m): 7:14pm On Sep 11, 2016
khalz:
pls my infinx hot 2 charges very fast ..like in 35minutes ...its
full....but then drains very fast....in like 30 minutes....what could
be d problem please...thanks

Ur battery is obviously faulty
Re: Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II by bobo65(m): 7:16pm On Sep 11, 2016
officialteemi:
hello guru in the house...my playstore keep showing insufficient storage .each time i try to download or update ...wats the solution please...

Ur app memory is filled up
Delete some apps or move them to ur SD card
Re: Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II by bobo65(m): 7:18pm On Sep 11, 2016
pizzle123:
pls Guys,my infinix x551....was using airtel on it and later
service got sluggish I decided to remove sim card and insert it
back...ever since den.....it no sim card oooooo.....pls wat can I
do .....
I need ur help ppl

U prolly damaged ur Sim slot

Are u using a custom rom on it?
Re: Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II by khalz(m): 7:25pm On Sep 11, 2016
bobo65:

Ur battery is obviously faulty
pls do u by any chance know the price of a infinix hot 2 battery
Re: Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II by officialteemi(m): 7:38pm On Sep 11, 2016
bobo65:

Ur app memory is filled up Delete some apps or move them to ur SD card
done..thanks
Re: Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II by bobo65(m): 7:45pm On Sep 11, 2016
khalz:

pls do u by any chance know the price of a infinix hot 2 battery

Cc ebab
Re: Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II by smart024(m): 8:21pm On Sep 11, 2016
smart024:
I bought a phone (itel-1506) while leaving my previous base and only to discover that any picture, video or audio folders I save on it corrupts immediately.

Since I am no longer where I bought it in order to return it, I took it to a carlcare center to see if it can be fixed on warranty.

They collected it and stayed with it for 2weeks but on returning it, it was as if nothing was done to it as the problem was still there.

Now it is really pissing me off as I am not enjoying the phone as I should...

Is there anything that can be done to it in order to solve this problem...?
Re: Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II by benzems(m): 11:58pm On Sep 11, 2016
[quote author=smart024 post=49275870][/quote]

It sounds the phone need flashing
if the internal memory is not damaged
Re: Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II by benzems(m): 12:02am On Sep 12, 2016
SonOFaGun:
h

Please am having an issue with my HTC e8 single sim , its givng me update notification for android 6.0 but each time i download it it doesn't install.

to avoid complications
stay with the android version you have.

if you upgrade to 6.0
you need to flash the phone to get root access
Re: Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II by nani667: 12:27am On Sep 12, 2016
SonOFaGun:
h

is your device rooted ?

(1) (2) (3) ... (340) (341) (342) (343) (344) (345) (346) ... (1217) (Reply)

UMIDIGI DISCUSSION THREAD / Best Games To Download For Your Android Device / The Xiaomi Thread.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.