Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,902 members, 7,814,060 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 04:35 AM

Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II - Phones (347) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II (1344761 Views)

Data Service Guys On Nairaland Willing To Assist You With Free Data Purchase / Android, Anyone? Part II / Phone Engineers on Nairaland willing to assist you. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (344) (345) (346) (347) (348) (349) (350) ... (1216) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II by 3KINGZ18: 6:48pm On Sep 19, 2016
bobo65:

Someone wants to buy ur phone
nt selling bro just swapping
Re: Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II by bobo65(m): 6:48pm On Sep 19, 2016
Tifee07:
Hello, I use Gionee M2mini....... I want to root and upgrade it..... Have all necessary files...... I tried using superSU..... After which I switch off my device and boot to recovery
mode. Then went to the recover main menu, and then
choose install, and then select the SuperSU Zip file and
flash immediately..... But I got Installation Aborted'..... Any help pls?

There is always a code error

Take note of it n Google D solution
Re: Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II by bobo65(m): 6:49pm On Sep 19, 2016
3KINGZ18:
nt selling bro just swapping

Lol
What's d diff
IV been telling you to hook me up on whatsapp, u no gree
Re: Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II by 3KINGZ18: 6:51pm On Sep 19, 2016
bobo65:

Lol
What's d diff
IV been telling you to hook me up on whatsapp, u no gree
lol,u wan cheat me na u say ma add money for your g3
Re: Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II by bobo65(m): 6:53pm On Sep 19, 2016
YoungDaNaval:
can anyone help me on how to get ride of this fault my phone developed? I whenever my typing exceed one line, I instead of continuing to on the next line, I it rather continues on top of the already typed it sentence. I've done factory settings and flash my phone time without number in order to getting rid of the fault in but all to no avail. I plz phone engineer in the house should be help me out plz!!! I

By fllashing
Do u mean u downloaded ur rom and flashed via sp flash tool?
Re: Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II by bobo65(m): 6:54pm On Sep 19, 2016
3KINGZ18:
lol,u wan cheat me na u say ma add money for your g3

I didn't wanna swap cos I know the phones are almost d same but u insisted

Y don't u sell it and buy another phone
Re: Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II by 3KINGZ18: 6:56pm On Sep 19, 2016
bobo65:

I didn't wanna swap cos I know the phones are almost d same but u insisted

Y don't u sell it and buy another phone
bro letz swap joor na g3 or xperia z3 i wan upgrade to and e too cost overhere
Re: Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II by bobo65(m): 6:58pm On Sep 19, 2016
3KINGZ18:
bro letz swap joor na g3 or xperia z3 i wan upgrade to and e too cost overhere

I don sell d phone

U for whatsapp me, na u dull
Re: Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II by 3KINGZ18: 7:02pm On Sep 19, 2016
bobo65:

I don sell d phone
U for whatsapp me, na u dull
no mind me
Re: Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II by YoungDaNaval(m): 7:38pm On Sep 19, 2016
bobo65:

By fllashing
Do u mean u downloaded ur rom and flashed via sp flash tool?
I don't even understand this rom you guys are abt, but I've flashed ma phone countless times and factory settings too but all to no avail
Re: Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II by Wonder1844(m): 8:17pm On Sep 19, 2016
good day house. please I need help on where to recommend to somebody who want to learn how to repair phones, laptops and decoders in Warri or Benin. Very experience place with lots of customers. Thanks
Re: Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II by bobo65(m): 9:24pm On Sep 19, 2016
YoungDaNaval:
I don't even understand this rom you guys are abt, but I've flashed ma phone countless times and factory settings too but all to no avail

Explain what u mean by flashing
Re: Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II by YoungDaNaval(m): 10:02pm On Sep 19, 2016
bobo65:

Explain what u mean by flashing
Bro I can't really explain it ooh but I remember seeing my bro connect the phone to his system using one Tecno software like that to flash it and everything was erased but the problem persist
Re: Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II by kayssie(m): 10:11pm On Sep 19, 2016
Pls how did I do Dat??
Re: Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II by bobo65(m): 2:20am On Sep 20, 2016
YoungDaNaval:
Bro I can't really explain it ooh but I remember seeing my bro connect the phone to his system using one Tecno software like that to flash it and everything was erased but the problem persist

If u r in Lagos
Whatsapp me 07032443577
Re: Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II by YoungDaNaval(m): 5:18am On Sep 20, 2016
bobo65:

If u r in Lagos Whatsapp me 07032443577
I'm in Ph sir
Re: Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II by Shadaracho007(m): 8:18am On Sep 20, 2016
pls i need your advice on my infinix zero phone, the phone fell down and didnot switch on again. Pls what can i do?
Thanks in anticipation
Re: Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II by jayyungg(m): 8:40am On Sep 20, 2016
bobo65:

Kuku flash the tin
will it erase the password?
Re: Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II by ebab(m): 8:46am On Sep 20, 2016
Shadaracho007:
pls i need your advice on my infinix zero phone, the phone fell down and didnot switch on again. Pls what can i do?
Thanks in anticipation

Check if your screen is still working
Re: Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II by benzems(m): 9:14am On Sep 20, 2016
kayssie:
Pls how did I do Dat??

check here
www.zamdtek.com
Re: Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II by bobo65(m): 11:07am On Sep 20, 2016
jayyungg:
will it erase the password?

It should
Re: Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II by Shadaracho007(m): 1:10pm On Sep 20, 2016
ebab:

Check if your screen is still working
it is hard to open cos the phone doesn't have screws on its body. Pls help
Re: Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II by Macaulish(m): 1:27pm On Sep 20, 2016
Shadaracho007:

Why not get it to an expert near you to handle for you!
Re: Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II by Shadaracho007(m): 1:28pm On Sep 20, 2016
bobo65:

If u r in Lagos Whatsapp me 07032443577
@bobo65, i'm in lagos. Can i whatsapp you
Re: Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II by TMANO: 1:53pm On Sep 20, 2016
bishop4life:

flash with odin if you know how to use it.

I hav done that like 3 times & got the passed signal successfully, yet same thing.
Re: Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II by bobo65(m): 2:58pm On Sep 20, 2016
Shadaracho007:

@bobo65, i'm in lagos. Can i whatsapp you

Lol
What are u whatsapping me for?
Re: Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II by obomobo: 3:12pm On Sep 20, 2016
Engineers in d house my nokia x2 android phone just switched off suddenly and has nt come up since, pls what could b d cause
N.B: still have like 60per cent ba3 wen it switched off
Re: Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II by ebab(m): 4:23pm On Sep 20, 2016
Shadaracho007:

Where are you located
Re: Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II by Shadaracho007(m): 4:28pm On Sep 20, 2016
bobo65:

Lol What are u whatsapping me for?
10q but dnt wory
Re: Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II by Naughtylyn: 4:35pm On Sep 20, 2016
We are all connected today
Through mobile devices
People need connections and contacts to succeed.
Smartphones are here to stay
With billions of humans,
You have the opportunity to provide expert technical support fixing mobile phones
with the capacity to make money and contacts with people especially the high and mighty!
Why...because you become a responsible custodian of people's intimate and valuable data! ***

Re: Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II by bishop4life(m): 5:28pm On Sep 20, 2016
Naughtylyn:
Through mobile devices
With billions of humans,
You have the opportunity to provide expert technical support fixing mobile phones
with the capacity to make money and contacts with people especially the high and mighty!
Why...because you become a responsible custodian of people's intimate and valuable data! ***

I appreciate your work. but over £37 euro in this recession is much.i suggest your sell in naira and at much lower price for locals. more grease to your elbow.
Re: Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II by bishop4life(m): 5:31pm On Sep 20, 2016
Naughtylyn:
Through mobile devices
With billions of humans,

I appreciate your work. but over £37 in this recession is much.i suggest your sell in naira and at much lower price for locals. more grease to your elbow.

(1) (2) (3) ... (344) (345) (346) (347) (348) (349) (350) ... (1216) (Reply)

UMIDIGI DISCUSSION THREAD / Best Games To Download For Your Android Device / The Xiaomi Thread.

Viewing this topic: 2 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.