Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,982 members, 7,814,344 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 11:23 AM

Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II - Phones (346) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II (1344929 Views)

Data Service Guys On Nairaland Willing To Assist You With Free Data Purchase / Android, Anyone? Part II / Phone Engineers on Nairaland willing to assist you. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (343) (344) (345) (346) (347) (348) (349) ... (1216) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II by YoungDaNaval(m): 8:20am On Sep 18, 2016
brandon180:

he meant download the stock ROM of d phone from d manufacturer's website and flash it
Where can I download it from?
Re: Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II by Fortune440(m): 10:11am On Sep 18, 2016
Good morning. I flashed a custom ROM to a fone, but I discovered it didn't have keyboard. I tried installing one but on opening it it'll say unfortunately keyboard has stopped. any way around this? or is there a way I can copy the keyboard of my stock ROM?
Re: Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II by Smartdoy(m): 11:06am On Sep 18, 2016
I use LG G5, My phones free RAM is currently way above 700MB at the moment. with phone memory of about 10GB. I dont use memory card.
My problem now is each time I want to download or receive a file as little as 10mb either from google play store and most especially through xender, It tells me "insufficient storage ". Please help me! What Im I doing wrong? What should I do? I have enough storage.
Re: Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II by DrEinstein: 11:41am On Sep 18, 2016
The sim tray of my infinix Hot s got stuck and wouldn't come out... Any remedy please
Re: Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II by bobo65(m): 11:44am On Sep 18, 2016
Fortune440:
Good morning. I flashed a custom ROM to a fone, but I discovered it didn't have keyboard. I tried installing one but on opening it it'll say unfortunately keyboard has stopped. any way around this? or is there a way I can copy the keyboard of my stock ROM?

Prolly d rom lacks keyboard pluggins

Save urself d stress, get another rom
Re: Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II by kayssie(m): 12:32pm On Sep 18, 2016
Please help...... My fone (LG G pro) can't play music,video even calls if I try to pick d fone will hang.... Does d same with video chats (I'm
Re: Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II by kayssie(m): 12:35pm On Sep 18, 2016
Please help...... My fone (LG G pro) can't play music,video even calls if I try to pick d fone will hang.... Does d same with video chats (Imo, Skype even YouTube and instagram) all other things and app r working perfectly.......... Noticed dis after I flashed my fone cos I forgot d pattern...... Please help
Re: Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II by Fortune440(m): 3:16pm On Sep 18, 2016
bobo65:

Prolly d rom lacks keyboard pluggins

Save urself d stress, get another rom
no way I can copy the keyboard from my cwm backup sort of?
Re: Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II by asarebabson: 6:57pm On Sep 18, 2016
Please need ur technical advice about my Tecno T464 not updating call log & missed calls are not also showing. Pls urgently need ur help cos that is my small phone for making and receiving calls. Pls help
Re: Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II by bishop4life(m): 7:15pm On Sep 18, 2016
kayssie:
Please help...... My fone (LG G pro) can't play music,video even calls if I try to pick d fone will hang.... Does d same with video chats (Imo, Skype even YouTube and instagram) all other things and app r working perfectly.......... Noticed dis after I flashed my fone cos I forgot d pattern...... Please help

you have to flash it with anothor rom
Re: Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II by oshodeke: 9:20pm On Sep 18, 2016
ebab:
Happy new year to all nairalanders, may God bless you all and thank you all for the continuous patronage and support. I am still here for all ur screen repair.
How much to change My Gionee P2 touchpad? Thanks
Re: Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II by amicableSavage: 9:25pm On Sep 18, 2016
pls does anybody want to sell samsung galaxy j7. pls holla
Re: Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II by Tifee07: 9:51pm On Sep 18, 2016
Hello, I use Gionee M2mini....... I want to root and upgrade it..... Have all necessary files...... I tried using superSU..... After which I switch off my device and boot to recovery
mode. Then went to the recover main menu, and then
choose install, and then select the SuperSU Zip file and
flash immediately..... But I got Installation Aborted'..... Any help pls?
Re: Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II by oyeludef(m): 10:05pm On Sep 18, 2016
Good evening phone engineers, please i would really appreciate ur professional advise.
D charging port of my gionee m2 had issue so i took it to a phone engineer nd wen d issue resurfaced,i took it back but was told a charging ic has been affected. Please os there a way i can replace d panel where d charging port is(is it sold nd where in lag can i get it to buy) or wat else can b done to remedy dis problem.
Re: Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II by brandon180(m): 10:11pm On Sep 18, 2016
YoungDaNaval:
Where can I download it from?
ways d name n model of or phone
Re: Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II by TMANO: 12:54am On Sep 19, 2016
My galaxy note2 10.1 just started showing samsung logo continuous booting, i have tried flashing it, no way. now it is just white screen and i can not boot to recovery mode. some times shows white screen, sometimes it says error while updating, to use kies recovery tool, but kies can not see my tab because usb debugging is not selected before the wahala started. pls any help. seriously.[color=#000099][/color] embarassed embarassed embarassed
Re: Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II by bishop4life(m): 3:09am On Sep 19, 2016
TMANO:
My galaxy note2 10.1 just started showing samsung logo continuous booting, i have tried flashing it, no way. now it is just white screen and i can not boot to recovery mode. some times shows white screen, sometimes it says error while updating, to use kies recovery tool, but kies can not see my tab because usb debugging is not selected before the wahala started. pls any help. seriously.[color=#000099][/color] embarassed embarassed embarassed

flash with odin if you know how to use it.
Re: Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II by bobo65(m): 5:23am On Sep 19, 2016
oyeludef:
Good evening phone engineers, please i would really appreciate ur professional advise.
D charging port of my gionee m2 had issue so i took it to a phone engineer nd wen d issue resurfaced,i took it back but was told a charging ic has been affected. Please os there a way i can replace d panel where d charging port is(is it sold nd where in lag can i get it to buy) or wat else can b done to remedy dis problem.

It's called sub-board
Gionee m2 has dat problem eh
It's not being sold, it will need to be detached from another phone.
Be calling ur engr everyday to remind him to go check, I left mine at my engr place for like two weeks,, it's still there now
Re: Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II by oyeludef(m): 5:26am On Sep 19, 2016
bobo65:

It's called sub-board
Gionee m2 has dat problem eh
It's not being sold, it will need to be detached from another phone.
Be calling ur engr everyday to remind him to go check, I left mine at my engr place for like two weeks,, it's still there now
dat is serious oooo, so no hope.
Re: Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II by bobo65(m): 5:27am On Sep 19, 2016
oyeludef:
dat is serious oooo, so no hope.

Just be hopeful n prayerful or enjoy ur phone with desktop charger
Re: Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II by bobo65(m): 5:28am On Sep 19, 2016
amicableSavage:
pls does anybody want to sell samsung galaxy j7. pls holla

Cc 3KINGZ18
Re: Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II by oyeludef(m): 5:34am On Sep 19, 2016
bobo65:

Just be hopeful n prayerful or enjoy ur phone with desktop charger
i tried desktop but it never charges d phone full
Re: Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II by bobo65(m): 6:34am On Sep 19, 2016
oyeludef:
i tried desktop but it never charges d phone full

That's 4500mah, it should take a whole day to full with desktop

Be managing it till ya engr gets d sub board
Re: Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II by oyeludef(m): 6:48am On Sep 19, 2016
bobo65:

That's 4500mah, it should take a whole day to full with desktop

Be managing it till ya engr gets d sub board
thanks bro.
Re: Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II by YoungDaNaval(m): 7:46am On Sep 19, 2016
brandon180:
ways d name n model of or phone
Tecno c8 0sir
Re: Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II by brandon180(m): 7:52am On Sep 19, 2016
grin
YoungDaNaval:
Tecno c8 0sir
go to google n type "techno c8 stock ROM... "...wen u download it u flash it.. hope dat helps..
not a sir BTW....
Re: Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II by Funjosh(m): 9:15am On Sep 19, 2016
oyeludef:

My brother's wife also have same issue with her gionee phone. She had to sell it to one Togo lady like that. And the funny thing is that the lady enjoy the phone charging it with desktop
Re: Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II by jayyungg(m): 5:15pm On Sep 19, 2016
I didn't even know I turned on the privacy protection password on my Infinix note 2. No idea what the password is. I ve tried all I can think of. This is giving me sleepless night. I don't even understand myself anymore. Please help me.
Re: Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II by 3KINGZ18: 6:28pm On Sep 19, 2016
bobo65:

Cc 3KINGZ18
wah
Re: Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II by bobo65(m): 6:45pm On Sep 19, 2016
3KINGZ18:
wah

Someone wants to buy ur phone
Re: Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II by bobo65(m): 6:46pm On Sep 19, 2016
jayyungg:
I didn't even know I turned on the privacy protection password on my Infinix note 2. No idea what the password is. I ve tried all I can think of. This is giving me sleepless night. I don't even understand myself anymore. Please help me.

Kuku flash the tin
Re: Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II by bobo65(m): 6:47pm On Sep 19, 2016
brandon180:
grin
go to google n type "techno c8 stock ROM... "...wen u download it u flash it.. hope dat helps..
not a sir BTW....

Female engr
Nice

(1) (2) (3) ... (343) (344) (345) (346) (347) (348) (349) ... (1216) (Reply)

UMIDIGI DISCUSSION THREAD / Best Games To Download For Your Android Device / The Xiaomi Thread.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 99
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.