Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,527 members, 7,823,289 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 08:08 AM

Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II - Phones (369) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II (1351655 Views)

Data Service Guys On Nairaland Willing To Assist You With Free Data Purchase / Android, Anyone? Part II / Phone Engineers on Nairaland willing to assist you. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (366) (367) (368) (369) (370) (371) (372) ... (1217) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II by SimpleBea(m): 2:11pm On Nov 05, 2016
Tell him you are from TUNDE
rockworldkoleyj:
ok boss.. I'll reach him... Thanks.
Re: Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II by bobo65(m): 2:14pm On Nov 05, 2016
honunlimited:

how much will it cost be me flash the phone

Like 2k
Whatsapp or call if u r in Lagos 07032443577
Re: Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II by SimpleBea(m): 2:43pm On Nov 05, 2016
If you want to use the warranty card to fix it. Don't loose any bolt on it. Or give anybody to fix.
If you don't want to return it. Which location are you from?
patriotic9jaboy:

bros my phone don spoil. I bought the brand new tecno L7 3 months ago and it stopped working yesterday. the battery was low and i switched it off before plugging to a socket. when plugged, instead of displaying charging on the screen, the flash light just flashed twice and that was it, the phone refused to charge or come on ever since. There is little i can do as the battery is not removable. the warranty card is not with me at my present location, what can i do to fix this device?
Re: Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II by basugar441(m): 2:52pm On Nov 05, 2016
Please who knows where i can repair my bricked Sony xperia Z2( i think it is hard bricked because it only blinks a red light when i connect charger and it doesnt charge) in Lagos. preferrably Sony service centre
Re: Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II by bizplus: 4:25pm On Nov 05, 2016
Hello
Re: Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II by tafat: 4:49pm On Nov 05, 2016
Emmyk:
My nokia 3110c will ''no music found" whenever I go to music player. It started on 31 December. I've formatted the phone and Mc slot. Dont temme to flash the phone ΓΈ. I did it 6 times last year. October was the last time. Ha!

My friend go n get a real phone
Re: Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II by bobo65(m): 7:33pm On Nov 05, 2016
basugar441:
Please who knows where i can repair my bricked Sony xperia Z2( i think it is hard bricked because it only blinks a red light when i connect charger and it doesnt charge) in Lagos. preferrably Sony service centre

Whatsapp me 07032443577
Re: Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II by bobo65(m): 7:35pm On Nov 05, 2016
patriotic9jaboy:

bros my phone don spoil. I bought the brand new tecno L7 3 months ago and it stopped working yesterday. the battery was low and i switched it off before plugging to a socket. when plugged, instead of displaying charging on the screen, the flash light just flashed twice and that was it, the phone refused to charge or come on ever since. There is little i can do as the battery is not removable. the warranty card is not with me at my present location, what can i do to fix this device?

What's ur location
Re: Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II by phykel(m): 8:17pm On Nov 05, 2016
Please help me out my infinix note 2 is not increasing in charging percent. The thing just dey 4% and I'm using the follow come infinix charger. The flash charging is not coming up again.
Please help me out ooo
Re: Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II by Emmyk(m): 8:36pm On Nov 05, 2016
tafat:

My friend go n get a real phone
My friend, do you realise you are quoting a post I wrote about 5 years ago?
Re: Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II by Nobody: 9:28pm On Nov 05, 2016
SimpleBea:
If you want to use the warranty card to fix it. Don't loose any bolt on it. Or give anybody to fix.

presently in lagod
Re: Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II by Nobody: 9:29pm On Nov 05, 2016
SimpleBea:

presently in lagos
Re: Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II by bobo65(m): 4:34am On Nov 06, 2016
phykel:
Please help me out my infinix note 2 is not increasing in charging percent. The thing just dey 4% and I'm using the follow come infinix charger. The flash charging is not coming up again.
Please help me out ooo

Change ya charging port
Computer village ikejs
Re: Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II by Nobody: 4:52am On Nov 06, 2016
I think my phone has a virus. I was using WhatsApp when the screen suddenly gave out a bright light and blanked out, and the phone restarted on its own.

What should I do?
Re: Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II by SimpleBea(m): 7:47am On Nov 06, 2016
Which phone?
Muafrika2:
I think my phone has a virus. I was using WhatsApp when the screen suddenly gave out a bright light and blanked out, and the phone restarted on its own.

What should I do?

Re: Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II by SimpleBea(m): 7:48am On Nov 06, 2016
You could get it fixed at C.V, IKEJA.
patriotic9jaboy:

presently in lagos
Re: Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II by SimpleBea(m): 7:50am On Nov 06, 2016
Is it charging at all? Is it increasing in percent when you use another charger for it?.
phykel:
Please help me out ooo
Re: Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II by Nobody: 8:06am On Nov 06, 2016
SimpleBea:
Which phone?
Samsung trend. It's a bit aged but it hasn't done this before.
Re: Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II by Nobody: 8:16am On Nov 06, 2016
SimpleBea:
You could get it fixed at C.V, IKEJA.

Its working now. I plugged it over night and it charged unexpectedly
Re: Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II by SimpleBea(m): 8:18am On Nov 06, 2016
Backup your data and restore the factory settings
Muafrika2:

Samsung trend. It's a bit aged but it hasn't done this before.

Re: Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II by SimpleBea(m): 8:21am On Nov 06, 2016
Alright
patriotic9jaboy:

Its working now. I plugged it over night and it charged unexpectedly
Re: Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II by dynamo007(m): 8:36am On Nov 06, 2016
SimpleBea:
Is it charging at all? Is it increasing in percent when you use another charger for it?.
. Bros I noticed u re active on here....

I've been having issues with my 6months old infinix hot 2......normally it charges from 0 to full within 3hrs max.... Now it takes 7hrs plus to full charge it doesn't even full sef it stops at 89%...
Have changed the charger to original bb playnote charger or what is it called sef..... The port is working on well.... An engineer said it's d charging IC...... Plz hw true.... I'll be in lag by December and I wanna repair it straight without any issues.....
Re: Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II by habideenib: 8:40am On Nov 06, 2016
[img]http:///2fnR3xZ[/img]
Re: Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II by Nobody: 8:42am On Nov 06, 2016
Help all Engineers here my phone is not displaying charging in power off mode what is the problem and the solution
Re: Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II by Nobody: 8:42am On Nov 06, 2016
SimpleBea:
Backup your data and restore the factory settings
How do I back up data?
Re: Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II by SimpleBea(m): 8:50am On Nov 06, 2016
Boss.
Have you used another battery for it?
dynamo007:

. Bros I noticed u re active on here....

I've been having issues with my 6months old infinix hot 2......normally it charges from 0 to full within 3hrs max.... Now it takes 7hrs plus to full charge it doesn't even full sef it stops at 89%...
Have changed the charger to original bb playnote charger or what is it called sef..... The port is working on well.... An engineer said it's d charging IC...... Plz hw true.... I'll be in lag by December and I wanna repair it straight without any issues.....
Re: Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II by dynamo007(m): 11:46am On Nov 06, 2016
SimpleBea:
Boss.
Have you used another battery for it?

I havnt kuz m not sure what really the problem is...... I don't want to buy ba3 nw and still has d same issue so I want b sure....... Does it looks lyk it's d ba3?
Re: Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II by AxeurdaddyIX: 12:48pm On Nov 06, 2016
Pls how can a Q5 with a blank screen be fixed And how much will it cost?? Thanks
Re: Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II by SimpleBea(m): 7:34pm On Nov 06, 2016
dynamo007:

I havnt kuz m not sure what really the problem is...... I don't want to buy ba3 nw and still has d same issue so I want b sure....... Does it looks lyk it's d ba3?
You can borrow another peeps battery to check it out. Sometimes, it may be due to the battery.
Re: Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II by SimpleBea(m): 7:37pm On Nov 06, 2016
AxeurdaddyIX:
Pls how can a Q5 with a blank screen be fixed And how much will it cost?? Thanks
You need to change the screen
Re: Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II by dynamo007(m): 7:38pm On Nov 06, 2016
SimpleBea:
You can borrow another peeps battery to check it out. Sometimes, it may be due to the battery.

Tnkz seems dts what I'll do first.....
Re: Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II by SimpleBea(m): 7:42pm On Nov 06, 2016
Muafrika2:

How do I back up data?
There are many ways to backup ur data, you can back it up using a laptop or insert an external card into ur phone. Then copy important files and paste it to the external card.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) ... (366) (367) (368) (369) (370) (371) (372) ... (1217) (Reply)

UMIDIGI DISCUSSION THREAD / Best Games To Download For Your Android Device / The Xiaomi Thread.

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.