Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,394 members, 7,815,841 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 07:19 PM

Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II - Phones (370) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II (1345678 Views)

Data Service Guys On Nairaland Willing To Assist You With Free Data Purchase / Android, Anyone? Part II / Phone Engineers on Nairaland willing to assist you. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (367) (368) (369) (370) (371) (372) (373) ... (1216) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II by SimpleBea(m): 7:43pm On Nov 06, 2016
dynamo007:

Tnkz seems dts what I'll do first.....
Anytime bro
Re: Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II by Nobody: 3:44am On Nov 07, 2016
SimpleBea:
There are many ways to backup ur data, you can back it up using a laptop or insert an external card into ur phone. Then copy important files and paste it to the external card.
Alright
Thanks
Re: Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II by AxeurdaddyIX: 8:14am On Nov 07, 2016
SimpleBea:
You need to change the screen
any idea how much it costs?
Re: Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II by ebab(m): 8:45am On Nov 07, 2016
Screen replacement available for all phones
Re: Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II by Nobody: 9:04am On Nov 07, 2016
ebab:
Screen replacement available for all phones
Do you have Gionee P4 or M2 power switch flex
Re: Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II by aliyuussy(m): 9:59am On Nov 07, 2016
Good day engrs in d house, some part of my Samsung Galaxy core screen is not responding to touch. Please what could be the likely problem? Thanks.
Re: Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II by SimpleBea(m): 10:01am On Nov 07, 2016
4.5k-5k
AxeurdaddyIX:

any idea how much it costs?
Re: Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II by SimpleBea(m): 10:04am On Nov 07, 2016
You "ll need to change the touch. Is the touch pad still in good condition?
aliyuussy:
Good day engrs in d house, some part of my Samsung Galaxy core screen is not responding to touch. Please what could be the likely problem? Thanks.
Re: Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II by aliyuussy(m): 10:47am On Nov 07, 2016
SimpleBea:
You "ll need to change the touch. Is the touch pad still in good condition?
Yeah, the touch is in a good condition.
Re: Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II by SimpleBea(m): 2:00pm On Nov 07, 2016
What actions of yours led to the malfunctioning of the phone?
aliyuussy:

Yeah, the touch is in a good condition.
Re: Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II by victortempest: 2:42pm On Nov 07, 2016
https:///Qug2Yt get the latest andrion games
Re: Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II by aliyuussy(m): 4:45pm On Nov 07, 2016
SimpleBea:
What actions of yours led to the malfunctioning of the phone?
I can't really tell. It's not the whole screen, it's just the middle part.
Re: Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II by ambient: 6:13pm On Nov 07, 2016
Plz do anybody haveba solution whenever I want to make call with my infinix I wouldn't see d call icon I wouldn't know d call is going till i hear hello ,which means I can't answer call because I do not see d answer button.plz help ooo
Re: Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II by rudyislife: 6:14pm On Nov 07, 2016
please how much will it cost me to fix my Samsung galaxy s5 screen?
Re: Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II by SimpleBea(m): 7:04pm On Nov 07, 2016
Try to reset the phone. If the problem continues, you ''ll need to change the TOUCH PAD.
aliyuussy:

I can't really tell. It's not the whole screen, it's just the middle part.
Re: Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II by SimpleBea(m): 7:06pm On Nov 07, 2016
Try to RESET the phone. If the problem persists, you will need to FLASH your phone.
ambient:
Plz do anybody haveba solution whenever I want to make call with my infinix I wouldn't see d call icon I wouldn't know d call is going till i hear hello ,which means I can't answer call because I do not see d answer button.plz help ooo
Re: Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II by aliyuussy(m): 10:47pm On Nov 07, 2016
SimpleBea:
Try to reset the phone. If the problem continues, you ''ll need to change the TOUCH PAD.
Thanks
Re: Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II by Tonymic4life(m): 11:35pm On Nov 07, 2016
Emmyk:

My friend, do you realise you are quoting a post I wrote about 5 years ago?
Y nah! Just y! Dat was wicked! Even I felt it! grin
Re: Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II by Emmyk(m): 1:01am On Nov 08, 2016
Tonymic4life:

Y nah! Just y! Dat was wicked! Even I felt it! grin
cheesy grin
Re: Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II by Carlcaresophia: 10:08am On Nov 08, 2016
Freeopod:
Please how much is tecno s9 complete screen.. Both screen and touch pad. Mine got broken today and I need to fix it asap
Hello Freeopod, about the price of it, you can counsel with our local Carlcare Service Center directly, our colleagues there will check it for you. Below website you can find contact info of our Carlcare Service Center in Nigeria. Thank you!
https://www.nairaland.com/2078618/address-hot-line-carlcare-service/6
Re: Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II by CasidyG(m): 10:22am On Nov 08, 2016
Pls, can any1 tell me how I can backup my contacts in my gmail using my bold 5...
Re: Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II by bobo65(m): 10:30am On Nov 08, 2016
CasidyG:
Pls, can any1 tell me how I can backup my contacts in my
gmail using my bold 5...

It's an automatic process but u can use blackberry protect , just download from ur playstore
Re: Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II by bobo65(m): 10:34am On Nov 08, 2016
CasidyG:
Pls, can any1 tell me how I can backup my contacts in my
gmail using my bold 5...

It's an automatic process but u can use blackberry protect , just download from ur app store
Re: Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II by Dexnova: 11:06am On Nov 08, 2016
Get 50% Discount on Professional Training

Project Management (PMP Exam Prep)
35,000 4 Days

PRINCE2 Foundation and Practitioner
60,000 4 Days

DexNova's Basic Primavera P6 Course
75,000 3 Days

Advanced Primavera P6
50,000 3 Days

Business Analysis - CBAP/CCBA
75,000 3 Days

Maintenance & Reliability - CMRP
450,000 3 Days

Register Here Before the Deadline
http://dexnovaconsulting.com/anniversary/
Re: Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II by Freeopod(m): 2:05pm On Nov 08, 2016
Carlcaresophia:

Hello Freeopod, about the price of it, you can counsel with our local Carlcare Service Center directly, our colleagues there will check it for you. Below website you can find contact info of our Carlcare Service Center in Nigeria. Thank you!
https://www.nairaland.com/sheikwonder
Your carlcare service center people are not considerate at all. Went there to change a broken screen and I was told I will have to pay for panel change too. This is a panel that Is working perfectly fine. It's really unfair on Nigerians cos I saw many tecno users at carlcare Ibadan lamenting about the annoying panel change thingy
Re: Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II by ambrosunny(m): 2:08pm On Nov 08, 2016
My friends, I have two problems with my samsung galaxy J 5. First the storage. On the storage , the Total storage is 8.0GB and the available space is 5.23GB and I have 4GB sdcard on it. But it brings a message on the notification bar that "your internal storage is running out, some app will stop working''. Already, it has stopped my Email and it's not displaying the wallpaper, it just dark.
Secondly, I have tried turning on the 3GB service but whenever I do, it will on for like 1seconds, and immediately off. I don't know what to do. Please, if you can help me with some ideas, I will be grateful. Thanks
Re: Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II by ambrosunny(m): 2:08pm On Nov 08, 2016
My friends, I have two problems with my samsung galaxy J 5. First the storage. On the storage , the Total storage is 8.0GB and the available space is 5.23GB and I have 4GB sdcard on it. But it brings a message on the notification bar that "your internal storage is running out, some app will stop working''. Already, it has stopped my Email and it's not displaying the wallpaper, it just dark.
Secondly, I have tried turning on the 3GB service but whenever I do, it will on for like 1seconds, and immediately off. I don't know what to do. Please, if you can help me with some ideas, I will be grateful. Thanks . You can whatsapp me on, 08144747475
Re: Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II by Sheikwonder(m): 2:39pm On Nov 08, 2016
Carlcaresophia:

https://www.nairaland.com/sheikwonder

Can anyone explain why my username is being mentioned here?

I am not understanding,please help me understand @carlcare...
Re: Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II by mcteddy01: 3:11pm On Nov 08, 2016
pls my tecno h7 nd f7 has screen nd touch pad fault hw much will it take me to repair both...
Re: Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II by HelperDeji(m): 3:19pm On Nov 08, 2016
Please i want to get a product but it's Sony and it only supports just 4G network....please what is the name of the product ?? And please is it of a good choice?......Thanks for your great consideration
Re: Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II by peleson: 4:14pm On Nov 08, 2016
Good-day House, I have issues with a samsung NOTE II verizon branded phone. The phone was working well when I was using Glo micro sim on it but when I gave it to someone and he put an mtn sim it started showing sim not recognised and the mtn sim works on other phone and the imie number doesn't show!
Pls I can I fix this problem?
Re: Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II by peleson: 4:15pm On Nov 08, 2016
Good-day House, I have issues with a samsung NOTE II verizon branded phone. The phone was working well when I was using Glo micro sim on it but when I gave it to someone and he put an mtn sim it started showing sim not recognised and the mtn sim works on other phone and the imie number doesn't show!!
Pls how can I fix this problem?

(1) (2) (3) ... (367) (368) (369) (370) (371) (372) (373) ... (1216) (Reply)

UMIDIGI DISCUSSION THREAD / Best Games To Download For Your Android Device / The Xiaomi Thread.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.