Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,466 members, 7,830,345 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 08:02 PM

Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II - Phones (39) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II (1354425 Views)

Data Service Guys On Nairaland Willing To Assist You With Free Data Purchase / Android, Anyone? Part II / Phone Engineers on Nairaland willing to assist you. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (36) (37) (38) (39) (40) (41) (42) ... (1218) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II by francis247(m): 5:20am On Aug 22, 2012
francis247: Pls help! In an
unsuccessful attempt to
unlock it, I inserted an
airtel sim, held all three
buttons as instructed. The
problem now is that my
etisalat gaga does not
recognise any sim card
again. It keeps showing
no sim card. Emergency
calls only. I've tried two
other etisalat sims, but
got the same response. Pls
help with how to resolve
this. Thanks.
Pls help! It's urgent.
Re: Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II by ayoflyn(m): 9:44am On Aug 22, 2012
Good day
Please gurus in the house,esp @dragnet i have written about the problem with my bold 5 not coming up again, and just bringing the red light over and over. I have taken it to an engineer who told me that the power IC is fired. I will highly appreciate if anyone here can tell me the price of the power ic for bold 9930 in Lagos, i reside in Osogbo so its difficult to know the current prices. I just bought the phone not too long ago and its so painful that i am going tru this. i have heard before that this is the usual problem of bold 5. So pls kindly let me know the price of the power Ic so ill not be ripped off.
Cheers
Re: Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II by fearless07(f): 9:46am On Aug 22, 2012
Hi, I can't take pictures with M̶̲̥̅γ̲̣̣̥ phone.I noticed it this morning but every other thing is fine. I use a bb9800. Thank u.
Re: Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II by toyinrp: 11:10am On Aug 22, 2012
pls who has an idea of ow much e63 is?
Re: Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II by rajisaliu(m): 1:39pm On Aug 22, 2012
rajisaliu: Whenever i try to update Microsoft 2.1 version the phone will be triping off. after then i notice that the phone does not respond on time if i click on any item. i restore and delete so that the phone processor will be faster than before after which i restored my back up. since then i could browse with the phone, whenever i try to connect IT WILL POPING UP CONNECTION UNAVAILABLE. THIS IS ON MY NOKIA E6

PLEASE ME OUT OF THIS MESS.

I AM USING AIRTEL AND THE DATA CONNECTION IS NOT OFF
Re: Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II by Tosic: 1:52pm On Aug 22, 2012
Am having network problem with my bbtour, whenever am having EDGE I will b unable to call and perform any network operation which my friend around me can do better with dere bb fones. I can only browse better only wen am having 3G. And what I notice with d EDGE is that the more am approaching dere max demore my network can perform some little operations... Please help me out have not been facing dis before and it occurs with everyline am using.
Re: Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II by Nobody: 7:31pm On Aug 22, 2012
Pls guys I need help on ths>>>>
I bought a phone from my USA based frnd. That was last 2yrs.
The phone is motorola backflip mb300 running on android 1.5. I
want to upgrade to fryo 2.2 but I read from the manufacturers
website that all users in africa should remain in d 1.5 version. I
want to Know whether there's anyone that had experienced ths
rubbish and also an advice on whether to upgrade despite their
warning.
Thnx
Re: Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II by Mykcool(m): 7:34pm On Aug 22, 2012
my trackball on my bold1 is a bit faulty, i find it difficult to scroll left. Whats ur solution pls?
Re: Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II by dragnet: 10:01pm On Aug 22, 2012
francis247: Pls help! It's urgent.
I dont have any fore experience with it
Re: Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II by gafri07: 6:08am On Aug 23, 2012
I av been looking for a page like dis..... I have an HTC Desire HD dat I really like. Was out of town so I left it home, when I got back I decided to charge my phone to continue usage. All of a sudden I noticed it was not charging but had the indicator light on and also d battery meter movin. The fone gets really hot & d battery drains.I have tried a factory reset & its still d same. Please I need ur help anybody.
Re: Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II by dragnet: 6:58am On Aug 23, 2012
ayoflyn: Good day
Please gurus in the house,esp @dragnet i have written about the problem with my bold 5 not coming up again, and just bringing the red light over and over. I have taken it to an engineer who told me that the power IC is fired. I will highly appreciate if anyone here can tell me the price of the power ic for bold 9930 in Lagos, i reside in Osogbo so its difficult to know the current prices. I just bought the phone not too long ago and its so painful that i am going tru this. i have heard before that this is the usual problem of bold 5. So pls kindly let me know the price of the power Ic so ill not be ripped off.
Cheers
power ic isnt something you can get that easy... There's someone in Ife I can refer you to
Re: Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II by dragnet: 7:00am On Aug 23, 2012
fearless07: Hi, I can't take pictures with M̶̲̥̅γ̲̣̣̥ phone.I noticed it this morning but every other thing is fine. I use a bb9800. Thank u.
what error do you get ?
Re: Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II by dragnet: 7:01am On Aug 23, 2012
toyin rp: pls who has an idea of ow much e63 is?
check phone or tech market
Re: Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II by dragnet: 7:04am On Aug 23, 2012
rajisaliu:

I AM USING AIRTEL AND THE DATA CONNECTION IS NOT OFF
is your airtel access point setting still intact ?
Re: Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II by gafri07: 8:27am On Aug 23, 2012
Good Dat @dragnet I have an HTC Desire HD dat I really like. Was out of town so I left it home, when I got back I decided to charge my phone to continue usage. All of a sudden I noticed it was not charging but had the indicator light on and also d battery meter movin. The fone gets really hot & d battery drains.I have tried a factory reset & its still d same. Please I need ur help anybody.
Re: Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II by dragnet: 9:51am On Aug 23, 2012
Tosic: Am having network problem with my bbtour, whenever am having EDGE I will b unable to call and perform any network operation which my friend around me can do better with dere bb fones. I can only browse better only wen am having 3G. And what I notice with d EDGE is that the more am approaching dere max demore my network can perform some little operations... Please help me out have not been facing dis before and it occurs with everyline am using.
probably issues with the antenna inside the phone...see the nearest tech
Re: Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II by dragnet: 9:55am On Aug 23, 2012
splendidb20: Pls guys I need help on ths>>>>
I bought a phone from my USA based frnd. That was last 2yrs.
The phone is motorola backflip mb300 running on android 1.5. I
want to upgrade to fryo 2.2 but I read from the manufacturers
website that all users in africa should remain in d 1.5 version. I
want to Know whether there's anyone that had experienced ths

rubbish and also an advice on whether to upgrade despite their
warning.
Thnx
not me....
Re: Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II by dragnet: 9:58am On Aug 23, 2012
Mykcool: my trackball on my bold1 is a bit faulty, i find it difficult to scroll left. Whats ur solution pls?
get it replaced....
Re: Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II by dragnet: 10:07am On Aug 23, 2012
gafri07: I av been looking for a page like dis..... I have an HTC Desire HD dat I really like. Was out of town so I left it home, when I got back I decided to charge my phone to continue usage. All of a sudden I noticed it was not charging but had the indicator light on and also d battery meter movin. The fone gets really hot & d battery drains.I have tried a factory reset & its still d same. Please I need ur help anybody.

change your battery and see if there's any change
Re: Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II by ayoflyn(m): 11:03am On Aug 23, 2012
dragnet:
power ic isnt something you can get that easy... There's someone in Ife I can refer you to

Thanks so much for your reply kindly refer me to the said person in ife cos its close to me here and tell me the average amount i should be heading there with, cheers.
Re: Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II by fadeofresh(m): 11:24am On Aug 23, 2012
I have a faulty Nokia E5 that that cannot detect any sim, because some of the sim pins are broken, unfortunately i tried to repair it at a local phone repairer and it seemed it was damaged even further I took it to Nokia Care Center in Ikeja and they refused to work on it cos it has already been tampered with. Right now i dont know what to do concerning the phone.If anyone has any idea on how it can be repaired or even recycled pls help me so i dont loose out completely
my number :08156810832 ... Thank You!
Re: Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II by dragnet: 11:42am On Aug 23, 2012
ayoflyn:

Thanks so much for your reply kindly refer me to the said person in ife cos its close to me here and tell me the average amount i should be heading there with, cheers.
I'd give u a feedback...
Re: Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II by dragnet: 11:43am On Aug 23, 2012
fadeofresh: I have a faulty Nokia E5 that that cannot detect any sim, because some of the sim pins are broken, unfortunately i tried to repair it at a local phone repairer and it seemed it was damaged even further I took it to Nokia Care Center in Ikeja and they refused to work on it cos it has already been tampered with. Right now i dont know what to do concerning the phone.If anyone has any idea on how it can be repaired or even recycled pls help me so i dont loose out completely
my number :08156810832 ... Thank You!
which area in Lag are you ?
Re: Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II by fadeofresh(m): 12:49pm On Aug 23, 2012
dragnet:
which area in Lag are you ?

Lasu Iyana-Iba Area
Re: Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II by dragnet: 1:39pm On Aug 23, 2012
fadeofresh:

Lasu Iyana-Iba Area
can you make it to surulere ? Theres someone who can help you fix it around there...
Re: Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II by Mykcool(m): 1:57pm On Aug 23, 2012
dragnet: get it replaced....
how much wld it cost?
Re: Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II by Tosic: 2:54pm On Aug 23, 2012
dragnet:
probably issues with the antenna inside the phone...see the nearest tech
" hw can I xplain it to the techs around me cos when I went to village to complain they could not understand or mayb them don't have my time ni......
Re: Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II by fearless07(f): 4:28pm On Aug 23, 2012
dragnet:
what error do you get ?
. I do not get any error message.the camera app doesn't open and even when it tries opening M̶̲̥̅γ̲̣̣̥ phone freezes and I have to switch it off.
Re: Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II by fadeofresh(m): 4:52pm On Aug 23, 2012
i can come to surulere, how do i get in touch with you...?
Re: Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II by fadeofresh(m): 9:25pm On Aug 23, 2012
dragnet:
can you make it to surulere ? Theres someone who can help you fix it around there...

Yes, I can come down to surulere, how do i get in touch with you here's my email address: fadexcel@yahoo.com phone number: 08156810832
Re: Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II by dragnet: 10:34pm On Aug 23, 2012
Tosic: " hw can I xplain it to the techs around me cos when I went to village to complain they could not understand or mayb them don't have my time ni......
the truth is.... That type of problem hardly gets solved...
Re: Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II by dragnet: 10:36pm On Aug 23, 2012
Mykcool: how much wld it cost?
1k max....

(1) (2) (3) ... (36) (37) (38) (39) (40) (41) (42) ... (1218) (Reply)

UMIDIGI DISCUSSION THREAD / Best Games To Download For Your Android Device / The Xiaomi Thread.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 55
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.