Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,792 members, 7,831,562 topics. Date: Friday, 17 May 2024 at 09:05 PM

Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II - Phones (36) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II (1355328 Views)

Data Service Guys On Nairaland Willing To Assist You With Free Data Purchase / Android, Anyone? Part II / Phone Engineers on Nairaland willing to assist you. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (33) (34) (35) (36) (37) (38) (39) ... (1219) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II by Ultimate74: 12:52am On Jul 27, 2012
Pls me out my bb 9700 is not Add with another person despite it will ping pls is anything i can do pls help
Re: Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II by puskin: 1:57am On Jul 27, 2012
Ultimate74: Pls me out my bb 9700 is not Add with another person despite it will ping pls is anything i can do pls help

Jhezurs shocked shocked......Speak English
Re: Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II by henrolevra: 2:08pm On Jul 27, 2012
Please am making use of E5 please how do i hack my phone
Re: Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II by Amady(m): 4:31pm On Jul 28, 2012
Hello nairalanders, pls I need help with my iphone 3gs. It doesn't turn on, it just shows d aPple logo for some minutes and then the phone goes off. Please I need help. Thank you
Re: Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II by kvolander: 9:46pm On Jul 28, 2012
my BB has been showing SOS while everyone around has got network.
What do I do to restore network?Pls help.
Re: Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II by freeman500: 7:02am On Jul 29, 2012
Need a phone technician call 08022101295
Re: Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II by abysirius(m): 10:05am On Jul 29, 2012
semid4lyfe: Hi y'all,

The former thread had exceeded 100 pages which is the maximum number of pages allowed for a thread on Nairaland.

Besides what better way to start off the new year than on a new thread hence the closure of the old Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You thread started by thomp4pal and it's continuation here.

So dragnet, pelumiv, hayprof, Gsmxpert, aieromon, engrhamid, otikpoko, thom4pal, puskin and all you Phone Techies or Engineers/Wanna-be Phone Engineers/Experienced Phone Users should bring your A-game here and keep providing e-solutions to the numerous phone problems that will be posted by Nairalanders.

I hereby officially declare Part II of the thread open today being January 1, 2011 and yield the floor to the engineers and those with phone problems.

Enjoy!
Hi,
I use BB8520 but I'm having problem accessing my memory card as a removable disk on my PC. Everything that needs to be switch on is quite on yet can't see it. Then the calix thing. I downloaded it but can't run it on my phone. Besides, I think this runnin thing should b automatic immediately download complete. Kindly advice pls...
Re: Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II by Dclique(m): 4:41am On Jul 30, 2012
My blackberry desktop manager can't find my installed device software(OS). Is it because I downloaded from the wrong carrier?, does it matter
Re: Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II by dragnet: 11:44am On Jul 30, 2012
Dclique: My blackberry desktop manager can't find my installed device software(OS). Is it because I downloaded from the wrong carrier?, does it matter
whats ur bb model ?
Re: Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II by dragnet: 12:42pm On Jul 30, 2012
Amady: Hello nairalanders, pls I need help with my iphone 3gs. It doesn't turn on, it just shows d aPple logo for some minutes and then the phone goes off. Please I need help. Thank you
If you have a back up, do a restore with itunes or simply reinstall d Os
Re: Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II by freeman500: 7:34pm On Jul 30, 2012
Dclique: My blackberry desktop manager can't find my installed device software(OS). Is it because I downloaded from the wrong carrier?, does it matter
Check d back of d phone for the exact model number.
Re: Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II by AndroBlaze: 9:14pm On Jul 30, 2012
Why buy a genuine card??
To push your device to the limit- make it the monster it was always meant to be wink

Give your ipod a rest, give your touch a rest. 16GB will carry 4000 songs or 16 hours video for you comfortably.
32GB will carry 8000 songs or 32 hours of video for you comfortably.

Playback your HD video flawlessly with a class 10.
Make your old HDD jealous with writespeeds that would confound it.
You got an Android?? Free up your internal memory like mine. Run your OS or apps from your sdcard- allowing you to put 100s of applications on your device with no fear, run different OSs.

BUT MORE IMPORTANT THAN ANYTHING- the guarantee that you will not wake up one day and find all your data that you spent months and years compiling, corrupted or just gone "mysteriously". The safe guarantee that you can trust your SD card will definitely out live your phone or device. That peace and rest of mind that has no monetary value.

Just make the call wink

1 Like

Re: Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II by fearless07(f): 3:59pm On Jul 31, 2012
Hi,the green and white colour of the call button and blackberry icon button on my phone went off on sunday night. Its just the backspace and the call drop key that the light still comes on. I don't know the reason for this,pls help.
Re: Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II by dayoo111(m): 8:24am On Aug 01, 2012
Plz,sumone should tell me hw to get mtn transfer pin please
Re: Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II by teetee2(f): 11:09am On Aug 01, 2012
I just got Iphone 3G from a friend from London when i insterted my sim card, all my contacts not showing. What should i do? I tried other fones the contacts showed. Thanks
Re: Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II by dragnet: 11:50am On Aug 01, 2012
dayoo111: Plz,sumone should tell me hw to get mtn transfer pin please
dial 180
Re: Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II by dragnet: 11:51am On Aug 01, 2012
fearless07: Hi,the green and white colour of the call button and blackberry icon button on my phone went off on sunday night. Its just the backspace and the call drop key that the light still comes on. I don't know the reason for this,pls help.
whats the model ?...and are u bent on fixing it ?
Re: Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II by dragnet: 11:52am On Aug 01, 2012
teetee2: I just got Iphone 3G from a friend from London when i insterted my sim card, all my contacts not showing. What should i do? I tried other fones the contacts showed. Thanks
check the contacts setting if it has been set to read both sim and phone contacts
Re: Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II by fearless07(f): 7:51pm On Aug 01, 2012
dragnet:
whats the model ?...and are u bent on fixing it ?
. The model of my bb is 9800.I want to fix it but I don't know if the lights not coming on would affect the function of the phone.
Re: Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II by dragnet: 8:07pm On Aug 01, 2012
fearless07: . The model of my bb is 9800.I want to fix it but I don't know if the lights not coming on would affect the function of the phone.
If its not affecting anything which I doubt it is..then leave it.. Infact ur battery wuld be saved at least a bit..lol
Re: Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II by freeman500: 9:53pm On Aug 01, 2012
fearless07: . The model of my bb is 9800.I want to fix it but I don't know if the lights not coming on would affect the function of the phone.
The light not coming on won't affect any function of d phone. But if u want to fix it call me on 08022101295.lagos
Re: Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II by Fadajasi(m): 10:17pm On Aug 01, 2012
guys, pls i need urgent help here o, i hope dragnet and co could help me out, my bb torch 2 fell into hot beans in d pot yday night, ever since then it hasnt come on, the one things i could see was flash lite blinkin and d direction keys wenever i put in the battery, after serveral cleaning and drying, its still the same blackout, any help i could get? thanx
Re: Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II by elothaddi(m): 4:34am On Aug 02, 2012
2 or 3 days ago when yahoo had issues with email service, i have been having a problem with logging into my email account via push email.
I have typed in the correct BLACKBERRY ID USERNAME & BLACKBERRY ID PASSWORD and it keeps on telling me its wrong, now I am on my LAST ATTEMPT. How do I resolve this cos I am missing the PUSH EMAIL service and i dont want to be blocked permanently.Really need good advice. Dont tell me to buy HTC or dump my BB
Re: Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II by dammy1985: 7:23am On Aug 02, 2012
Hi Gurus in the house, I need recomendation on ANDROID SMARTPHONE that I can purchase. Am thinking to buy any of Samsung Galaxy Pocket, Tecno T1 or a uk used HTC. What should I look out for if I am to buy HTC phone. I don't want the expensive ones. Thanks
Re: Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II by Freeopod(m): 11:25am On Aug 02, 2012
Findn it impossible to connect ma bb fone wt an ipad! Any elp?
Re: Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II by Fadajasi(m): 2:26pm On Aug 02, 2012
where are you guys now?
Re: Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II by Cecilnify122(m): 3:11pm On Aug 02, 2012
semid4lyfe: Hi y'all,

The former thread had exceeded 100 pages which is the maximum number of pages allowed for a thread on Nairaland.

Besides what better way to start off the new year than on a new thread hence the closure of the old Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You thread started by thomp4pal and it's continuation here.

So dragnet, pelumiv, hayprof, Gsmxpert, aieromon, engrhamid, otikpoko, thom4pal, puskin and all you Phone Techies or Engineers/Wanna-be Phone Engineers/Experienced Phone Users should bring your A-game here and keep providing e-solutions to the numerous phone problems that will be posted by Nairalanders.

I hereby officially declare Part II of the thread open today being January 1, 2011 and yield the floor to the engineers and those with phone problems.

Enjoy!
pls help me. My Nokia C5.00 is not playing video but it plays audio. Help me pls
Re: Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II by jimtech2010: 6:07am On Aug 03, 2012

(1) (2) (3) ... (33) (34) (35) (36) (37) (38) (39) ... (1219) (Reply)

UMIDIGI DISCUSSION THREAD / Best Games To Download For Your Android Device / The Xiaomi Thread.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 40
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.