Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,704 members, 7,816,886 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 07:26 PM

Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II - Phones (386) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II (1346928 Views)

Data Service Guys On Nairaland Willing To Assist You With Free Data Purchase / Android, Anyone? Part II / Phone Engineers on Nairaland willing to assist you. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (383) (384) (385) (386) (387) (388) (389) ... (1216) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II by Horluwahighdee(m): 10:53am On Dec 09, 2016
bobo65:

Ur 3G band is very rare bro, try with other sims

Guess it's ain't compatible with Nigerian networks
I'm even thinking of getting a 4G lte Glo sim and MTN
Re: Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II by bobo65(m): 12:06pm On Dec 09, 2016
Horluwahighdee:
I'm even thinking of getting a 4G lte Glo sim and MTN

The phone doesn't support 4G at all
Re: Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II by Horluwahighdee(m): 12:15pm On Dec 09, 2016
bobo65:

The phone doesn't support 4G at all
so what do you think i can do, can't pick up incoming calls,can't make calls for more than 31seconds,can't use 3G network. what's the way out pleaae...
Re: Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II by iamphill: 1:05pm On Dec 09, 2016
My tecno C9 of about two months is acting up. It boots normally showing the booting image but doesnt not display any other thing after that the screen goes blank or goes black and white on me. Please does anybody have an idea what could be wrong with the phone.

Also note the mobile device did not fall
Re: Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II by cris83: 1:28pm On Dec 09, 2016
Hello all. Can anyone tell m where I can get Samsung galaxy note 2 EXTENDED BATTERY in Lagos, or Samsung galaxy note 2 ORIGINAL BATTERY?? I have both two which turned out to be very fake and I need to upgrade my battery. Thanks
Re: Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II by bobo65(m): 1:50pm On Dec 09, 2016
Horluwahighdee:
so what do you think i can do, can't pick up incoming calls,can't make calls for more than 31seconds,can't use 3G network. what's the way out pleaae...

Get a new phone bro
Save urself the stress
Re: Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II by bobo65(m): 1:51pm On Dec 09, 2016
iamphill:
My tecno C9 of about two months is acting up. It boots normally showing the booting image but doesnt not display any other thing after that the screen goes blank or goes black and white on me. Please does anybody have an idea what could be wrong with the phone.

Also note the fall did not fall

Flash it
Re: Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II by SimpleBea(m): 2:03pm On Dec 09, 2016
cris83:
Hello all. Can anyone tell m where I can get Samsung galaxy note 2 EXTENDED BATTERY in Lagos, or Samsung galaxy note 2 ORIGINAL BATTERY?? I have both two which turned out to be very fake and I need to upgrade my battery. Thanks
surulere. call or whatsapp
Re: Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II by Horluwahighdee(m): 2:03pm On Dec 09, 2016
bobo65:

Get a new phone bro Save urself the stress
ok sir
Re: Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II by cris83: 4:53pm On Dec 09, 2016
SimpleBea:

surulere. call or whatsapp
I did not see your number to whatsapp...
Re: Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II by iamphill: 5:09pm On Dec 09, 2016
bobo65:

Flash it

thank you. will I loose d details stored on the phone? And secondly I guess its a software problem I just bought the phone less than two months from a Tecno outfit with warranty guess they should be able to handle it?

or rather how much does it cost to flash?

thanks a lot
Re: Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II by bobo65(m): 6:26pm On Dec 09, 2016
iamphill:

thank you. will I loose d details stored on the phone? And secondly I guess its a software problem I just bought the phone less than two months from a Tecno outfit with warranty guess they should be able to handle it?

or rather how much does it cost to flash?

thanks a lot

Take it to tecno office
It should be done free there

Flashing any else may range from 1k to 1500

1 Like

Re: Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II by damilonya(m): 8:14pm On Dec 09, 2016
Pls, I mistakingly flashed wrong twrp to my samsung galaxy J700F and got my imei corrupted. What can i do to resolve this? Thanks.
Re: Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II by SimpleBea(m): 10:01pm On Dec 09, 2016
cris83:
Re: Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II by SimpleBea(m): 10:01pm On Dec 09, 2016
cris83:
Re: Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II by SimpleBea(m): 10:04pm On Dec 09, 2016
Adeyemi0:
I also need htc DNA {butterfly} screen calibrator.. How much is the calibrator and what is the repair cost?
call or whatsapp me sir
Re: Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II by otijah(m): 10:53pm On Dec 09, 2016
Please my infinix note3 is having screen issues. Not less than 2months I bought it, what should I do please

Re: Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II by iamphill: 12:11am On Dec 10, 2016
bobo65:

Take it to tecno office
It should be done free there

Flashing any else may range from 1k to 1500

thanks for the info. funny enough the phone started working well this evening....lol, the thing confuse me ooo
Re: Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II by bobo65(m): 4:07am On Dec 10, 2016
otijah:
Please my infinix note3 is having screen issues. Not less than 2months I bought it, what should I do please

Should be under warranty
Take it to Carlcare or any infinix office
Re: Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II by bobo65(m): 4:08am On Dec 10, 2016
damilonya:
Pls, I mistakingly flashed wrong twrp to my samsung galaxy J700F and got my imei corrupted. What can i do to resolve this? Thanks.

Na money o
Re: Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II by Pr0ton: 1:32pm On Dec 10, 2016
My Infinix hot note charges randomly. When I connect it to a power source it brings the charging sign in my battery bar (that stuff like looks like a lightning symbol) then it stays for like 5 seconds and disappears. Then it comes back almost immediately, stays again for like 5 seconds and disappears. It repeats that process. I also notice that during this time the battery percentage does not move. What can be wrong it? How do I solve it? I heard about calibrating, but I'm not sure.
Re: Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II by Pr0ton: 1:33pm On Dec 10, 2016
Pr0ton:
My Infinix hot note charges randomly. When I connect it to a power source it brings the charging sign in my battery bar (that stuff like looks like a lightning symbol) then it stays for like 5 seconds and disappears. Then it comes back almost immediately, stays again for like 5 seconds and disappears. It repeats that process. I also notice that during this time the battery percentage does not move. What can be wrong it? How do I solve it? I heard about calibrating, but I'm not sure.

dragnet, pelumiv, hayprof, Gsmxpert, aieromon, engrhamid, otikpoko, thom4pal, puskin, bobo65

Please you guys help me with that
Re: Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II by bobo65(m): 3:36pm On Dec 10, 2016
Pr0ton:

dragnet, pelumiv, hayprof, Gsmxpert, aieromon, engrhamid, otikpoko, thom4pal, puskin, bobo65

Please you guys help me with that

Hot note and charging issues,
Try another charger first, such cases happen wen Ur charger is bad
If u try that and u see no difference, be ready to work on ur charging port, but I feel ur charger is faulty
Re: Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II by Pr0ton: 3:45pm On Dec 10, 2016
bobo65:

Hot note and charging issues,
Try another charger first, such cases happen wen Ur charger is bad
If u try that and u see no difference, be ready to work on ur charging port, but I feel ur charger is faulty

Maybe it's my charging port. I have tried three different charges with no different result
Re: Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II by icankel: 7:42pm On Dec 10, 2016
benzems:

don't try that rubbish
check all your solution here
www.zamdtek.com
Yea, Carl care has done it for me though it cost me alot but is ok
Re: Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II by remi144(m): 8:10pm On Dec 10, 2016
bobo65:

rooting can actually stop the probs
how?
Re: Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II by benzems(m): 8:46pm On Dec 10, 2016
Check all phone solution here
www.zamdtek.com
Re: Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II by Timzy16(m): 9:16pm On Dec 10, 2016
i was using my lenovo vibe x in playing game suddenly it went black and when i turn it on its started displaying partially and unclear nd i can only see it in a dark area bt nt clearly later it displayed normal nd unclear again. pls any solution to it help me out.
Re: Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II by Rapsowdee01(m): 9:26pm On Dec 10, 2016
Timzy16:
i was using my lenovo vibe x in playing game
suddenly it went black and when i turn it on its
started displaying partially and unclear nd i
can only see it in a dark area bt nt clearly later
it displayed normal nd unclear again.
pls any solution to it help me out.

Hi, the screen of your phone might have developed a fault after a fall.... take it to a phone engineer....
Re: Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II by Timzy16(m): 9:33pm On Dec 10, 2016
Rapsowdee01:

Hi, the screen of your phone might have developed a fault after a fall.... take it to a phone engineer....
it didnt fall at all
Re: Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II by fibonacci2526: 10:02pm On Dec 10, 2016
Anyone know who can the touch screen of my LG G2 D802?. Digitiser is faulty.
Re: Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II by Rapsowdee01(m): 10:25pm On Dec 10, 2016
Timzy16:
it didnt fall at all

Might have without you knowing and it just started being obvious.....

(1) (2) (3) ... (383) (384) (385) (386) (387) (388) (389) ... (1216) (Reply)

UMIDIGI DISCUSSION THREAD / Best Games To Download For Your Android Device / The Xiaomi Thread.

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.