Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,265 members, 7,818,915 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 07:58 AM

Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II - Phones (388) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II (1348979 Views)

Data Service Guys On Nairaland Willing To Assist You With Free Data Purchase / Android, Anyone? Part II / Phone Engineers on Nairaland willing to assist you. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (385) (386) (387) (388) (389) (390) (391) ... (1216) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II by bobo65(m): 10:58am On Dec 12, 2016
Timzy16:

i
how ll i do it. i mean d steps nd u tink it ll work

MY number is just below this comment
Whatsapp me
Re: Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II by semereghidey: 12:06pm On Dec 12, 2016
semereghidey:
please help! I changed my security code on my Nokia 107 dual sim phone
and forgot the new code.
My imei numbers are:
Type: RM- 96 1
Code: 059T2B9
Re: Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II by Avenger4NL(m): 12:22pm On Dec 12, 2016
bobo65:

It's quite expensive
And it will be quite useless to unlock it if it's blacklisted

Cc
Macaulish
Suntemi
I've actually verified that its not blacklisted neither was it reported as stolen and icloud says it is ready for use by another user.

So how much do u think it will cost to unlock?
Re: Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II by Timzy16(m): 1:18pm On Dec 12, 2016
bobo65:

MY number is just below this comment Whatsapp me
i didnt see it i mean ur numba
Re: Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II by bobo65(m): 2:07pm On Dec 12, 2016
Timzy16:

i didnt see it i mean ur numba

Re: Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II by rudyislife: 3:04pm On Dec 12, 2016
who knows the price for samsung galaxy S5 Screen?
Re: Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II by nathz45: 3:22pm On Dec 12, 2016
hello...good afternoon everyone...pls I bought a UK used HTC phone from a friend and the phone doesn't accept nigerian sim cards, pls how can I resolve it

cc dragnet, puskin
Re: Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II by Macaulish(m): 5:29pm On Dec 12, 2016
Avenger4NL:

I've actually verified that its not blacklisted neither was it reported as stolen and icloud says it is ready for use by another user.

So how much do u think it will cost to unlock?
Hello,
Your device is lock to Which T-Mobile Network?
T-Mobile USA? don't have iPhone4 Network Unlock Service!
T-Moble UK?
T-Mobile Germany?
T-Mobile Netherland?
Re: Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II by fixedhollies(m): 5:32pm On Dec 12, 2016
My iPhone 6 keeps on serching for network or writes no service

Phone has been unlocked
Phone has been factory reset several times with no success

Someone should help....

Re: Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II by Macaulish(m): 5:49pm On Dec 12, 2016
fixedhollies:
My iPhone 6 keeps on serching for network or writes no service

Phone has been unlocked
Phone has been factory reset several times with no success

Someone should help....
Are sure its being Factory unlocked or Gevey Unlocked ??

Also, Network Sim are you using on the Device?
Re: Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II by Macaulish(m): 6:10pm On Dec 12, 2016
rudyislife:
who knows the price for samsung galaxy S5 Screen?

Re: Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II by Macaulish(m): 6:13pm On Dec 12, 2016
nathz45:
hello...good afternoon everyone...pls I bought a UK used HTC phone from a friend and the phone doesn't accept nigerian sim cards, pls how can I resolve it

cc dragnet, puskin

Hello,

What issue exactly are you having ? Whats the error message ?
Re: Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II by fixedhollies(m): 7:00pm On Dec 12, 2016
Macaulish:

Are sure its being Factory unlocked or Gevey Unlocked ??

Also, Network Sim are you using on the Device?

Yes it is unlocked... if not unlock it will ask for activation when a new Sim enters... I av been to some guys in ibadan here and dey said it is an hardware issue... some say it is d antenna. .. I just need a help
Re: Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II by Avenger4NL(m): 7:33pm On Dec 12, 2016
Macaulish:

Hello,
Your device is lock to Which T-Mobile Network?
T-Mobile USA? don't have iPhone4 Network Unlock Service!
T-Moble UK?
T-Mobile Germany?
T-Mobile Netherland?

It shows TMobile Orange GB. Not sure but I'm guessing that should be UK.
Re: Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II by nathz45: 8:35pm On Dec 12, 2016
Macaulish:

Hello,

What issue exactly are you having ? Whats the error message ?

it doesn't read the sim card at all, someone said it needs unlocking but I ve no idea how much it's gonna cost
Re: Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II by yeancol11(m): 9:58pm On Dec 12, 2016
TheGuy5:
Great Opportunity For You!-Grab IT Now!!

Mobile Phones and Tablets Repairs Book Now Selling @ $24.99(No more $37.99 until January 2017)on Amazon and other marketplaces!!!. Take advantage NOW. Learn and make money supporting the most important device to all humans! Become a communication device engineer!
could u help me order for one of this book?
Re: Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II by kinggenesis(m): 5:21am On Dec 13, 2016
Great minds..... Please recommend a good android phone within the range of 30k - 35k.
Re: Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II by Thompsonchyd: 7:46pm On Dec 13, 2016
Please I hv got an Android phone, whose camera refuses to cum on Wen it's needed, as in e no de capture
Re: Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II by Mavinkent(m): 8:41pm On Dec 13, 2016
Please how can I transfer videos from my laptop to my iPad without any data connection....am just new to iPad. Tnx
Re: Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II by Mavinkent(m): 8:41pm On Dec 13, 2016
Please how can I transfer videos from my laptop to my iPad without any data connection....am just new to iPad. Tnx....

1 Like

Re: Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II by glimpse33(m): 7:06am On Dec 14, 2016
Help!

My 5days old infinix note 3 does not charge while the phone is on. But once I switch it off, it starts charging.
Re: Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II by glimpse33(m): 7:07am On Dec 14, 2016
glimpse33:
Help!

My 5days old infinix note 3 does not charge while the phone is on. But once I switch it off, it starts charging.

dragnet, pelumiv, hayprof, Gsmxpert, aieromon, engrhamid, otikpoko, thom4pal, puskin, bobo65

Please you guys help me with that
Re: Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II by bobo65(m): 8:21am On Dec 14, 2016
glimpse33:

dragnet, pelumiv, hayprof, Gsmxpert, aieromon, engrhamid, otikpoko, thom4pal, puskin, bobo65

Please you guys help me with that

Switch the phone off and connect it to ur system, If it makes a sound that it's been detected by ur system, then flash the phone with sp flash tool, if it doesn't make the sound of detection, then change yr charging port
Re: Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II by Macaulish(m): 11:39am On Dec 14, 2016
nathz45:

it doesn't read the sim card at all, someone said it needs unlocking but I ve no idea how much it's gonna cost

If the iPhone doesn't read the sim card at all (NO SIM), Thier is a problem with your device Sim Tray or those chip.

IF its showing Activation Required.. Your device is yet to be UNLOCKED..
Re: Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II by Macaulish(m): 12:01pm On Dec 14, 2016
Avenger4NL:

It shows TMobile Orange GB. Not sure but I'm guessing that should be UK.

Hello

T-Mobile UK Network Unlock Service is N19,000:00k
Durattion: 1-8 Days
Re: Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II by Macaulish(m): 12:07pm On Dec 14, 2016
Mavinkent:
Please how can I transfer videos from my laptop to my iPad without any data connection....am just new to iPad. Tnx....

Get iTunes installed on PC and use the app sync into your iDevice.

Welcome.
Re: Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II by Macaulish(m): 12:15pm On Dec 14, 2016
fixedhollies:

Yes it is unlocked... if not unlock it will ask for activation when a new Sim enters... I av been to some guys in ibadan here and dey said it is an hardware issue... some say it is d antenna. .. I just need a help

At bold, I dont understand oooo ... CC: bobo65. (Na Nokia 3310 )

Anyway Let me break it down.
If your device is Factory unlocked . I would suggest you do a Full Restore (Not Update) to the latest iOS Version of your device.

IF YOU ARE USING CHIP (GEVEY) with the device to Bypass the Network Lock. You should be prepare Network Fluctuating especially IF your using Network SIM like GLO & ETISALAT. and don't come complain here ..

IF your device is somehowhow hardware related. kindly get it to Engineers that knows about iPhone repairs wella.

Your Problem will be solved.

Thank You.
Re: Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II by bobo65(m): 12:41pm On Dec 14, 2016
fixedhollies:

If u can get d phone to lagos, call or whatsapp me 07032443577
Re: Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II by fixedhollies(m): 2:23pm On Dec 14, 2016
Thanks alot...
Macaulish:

At bold, I dont understand oooo ... CC: bobo65. (Na Nokia 3310 )

Anyway Let me break it down.
If your device is Factory unlocked . I would suggest you do a Full Restore (Not Update) to the latest iOS Version of your device.

IF YOU ARE USING CHIP (GEVEY) with the device to Bypass the Network Lock. You should be prepare Network Fluctuating especially IF your using Network SIM like GLO & ETISALAT. and don't come complain here ..

IF your device is somehowhow hardware related. kindly get it to Engineers that knows about iPhone repairs wella.

Your Problem will be solved.

Thank You.
Re: Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II by samuel19222(m): 5:20pm On Dec 14, 2016
semid4lyfe:
Hi y'all,

The former thread had exceeded 100 pages which is the maximum number of pages allowed for a thread on Nairaland.

Besides what better way to start off the new year than on a new thread hence the closure of the old Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You thread started by thomp4pal and it's continuation here.

So dragnet, pelumiv, hayprof, Gsmxpert, aieromon, engrhamid, otikpoko, thom4pal, puskin and all you Phone Techies or Engineers/Wanna-be Phone Engineers/Experienced Phone Users should bring your A-game here and keep providing e-solutions to the numerous phone problems that will be posted by Nairalanders.

I hereby officially declare Part II of the thread open today being January 1, 2011 and yield the floor to the engineers and those with phone problems.

Enjoy!

hello sir, please i have a infinix zero x506, whenever am using the phone to browse, it get too hot at the back, and the battery drains too fast, please what is the solution?
Re: Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II by Nobody: 11:53pm On Dec 14, 2016
Please gurus in the house help me o. I bought a 32sdcard today, tested and has no virus. so I was transferring my files from phone to the sd card using ES File explorer.
after I saw some files(pictures, pdf, music, video) and I couldn't see the rest. It kept saying "cannot generate thumbnail" and I already Cut it to the sdcard so it's no more on phone rom.
This pictures, Pdf files, Msword documents are my life I need them back ASAP. cry cry
What should I do? ? Which antivirus can bring it back o ? ?

(1) (2) (3) ... (385) (386) (387) (388) (389) (390) (391) ... (1216) (Reply)

UMIDIGI DISCUSSION THREAD / Best Games To Download For Your Android Device / The Xiaomi Thread.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 49
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.