Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,251 members, 7,829,462 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 07:27 AM

Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II - Phones (406) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II (1354040 Views)

Data Service Guys On Nairaland Willing To Assist You With Free Data Purchase / Android, Anyone? Part II / Phone Engineers on Nairaland willing to assist you. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (403) (404) (405) (406) (407) (408) (409) ... (1218) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II by Horlaarsco: 7:15am On Jan 29, 2017
Engineers... how much is HTC m7 charging port
Re: Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II by MafianOutlawz(m): 3:48pm On Jan 29, 2017
Hello engrs pls how much will it cost to fix my iphone 5s screen
Re: Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II by MafianOutlawz(m): 3:49pm On Jan 29, 2017
Hello engrs pls how much will it cost to fix my iphone 5s screen? (Change it)
Re: Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II by bobo65(m): 4:01pm On Jan 29, 2017
CallMeOO7:
l am an Engineer but the problem am facing with this Infinix HotNote X551 16plus1 is challenging. The phone keeps displaying Infinix, go back and display Infinix again. I have flashed it with two different files but with the same problem. Please help, I am confused.
Thank you

Maybe u r flashing with wrong roms

Or d phone has a serious internal damage
Re: Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II by bobo65(m): 4:02pm On Jan 29, 2017
MafianOutlawz:
Hello engrs pls how much will it cost to fix my iphone 5s screen? (Change it)

Like 13 to 15k
Re: Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II by labiola: 10:18am On Jan 30, 2017
Good morning all,

Please , how much is it going to cost me to replace my Samsung Note 3 screen.? These numbers 1,2,3 are not presently working. Please help out.

Thank you
Re: Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II by gabystyle: 11:43am On Jan 30, 2017
Kindly call me or chat me on whatsapp on 09056181757 for your original Samsung Note 3 screen replacement
labiola:
Good morning all,

Please , how much is it going to cost me to replace my Samsung Note 3 screen.? These numbers 1,2,3 are not presently working. Please help out.

Thank you
Re: Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II by DonLala1(m): 4:16pm On Jan 30, 2017
Good day to our Engrs. I have a blackberry Z30 that has refused to power on. I have tried severally to charge it but no luck. If I plug it to a power outlet a green light will show followed by a red light then blackberry shown on the screen then battery icon will show showing empty battery. Please what can be done.
Re: Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II by rookidmart: 10:02pm On Jan 30, 2017
DonLala1:
Good day to our Engrs. I have a blackberry Z30 that has refused to power on. I have tried severally to charge it but no luck. If I plug it to a power outlet a green light will show followed by a red light then blackberry shown on the screen then battery icon will show showing empty battery. Please what can be done.
The battery is totally dead.
Change it.
Re: Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II by Tforbes(f): 9:04am On Jan 31, 2017
Pls help. How much does it cost to repair my lenovo A7-30 A3300-HV internal and external screen?
Re: Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II by Nobody: 12:55pm On Jan 31, 2017
help oooo.. engineer tested working charging port of infinix hot note 2gig with my own phone.. and it's doing exactly the same way the faulty one i wanna replace is doing... ###help
Re: Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II by Flakky26(f): 2:51pm On Jan 31, 2017
my phone techno P5 easily attract viruses anytime the wifi is put on. A factoy reset need to be done for it to be okay,what do i do to correct this anomaly .this only happens whenever i put on the wifi ,so presently i cant use my wifi because it will easily be infested by viruses.

pls help
Re: Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II by jamesbridget13(f): 3:42pm On Jan 31, 2017
"
Re: Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II by deviceteck: 3:47pm On Jan 31, 2017
Flakky26:
my phone techno P5 easily attract viruses anytime the wifi is put on. A factoy reset need to be done for it to be okay,what do i do to correct this anomaly .this only happens whenever i put on the wifi ,so presently i cant use my wifi because it will easily be infested by viruses.

pls help

There is virus in your device already. You will have to flash the phone.
Re: Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II by deviceteck: 3:49pm On Jan 31, 2017
AhluSunnah:
help oooo.. engineer tested working charging port of infinix hot note 2gig with my own phone.. and it's doing exactly the same way the faulty one i wanna replace is doing... ###help
Please give a better explanation of your situation to get help
Re: Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II by Nobody: 4:57pm On Jan 31, 2017
deviceteck:

Please give a better explanation of your situation to get help

my charging port is faulty, it charges malfunctioning.. new charging port that was replaced also does malfunction. engineer said he has to change my phone board to make the charging port work
Re: Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II by Jean2(m): 5:08pm On Jan 31, 2017
I need to replace the complete screen of Alcatel Pixi 4 7" 9003X Please help make this happen, how much will it cost?
Re: Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II by Flakky26(f): 7:02pm On Jan 31, 2017
deviceteck:

There is virus in your device already. You will have to flash the phone.

flashing has been done and d issue still persist
Re: Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II by jamesbridget13(f): 8:01pm On Jan 31, 2017
Re: Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II by Rapsowdee01(m): 11:38pm On Jan 31, 2017
Tforbes:
Pls help. How much does it cost to repair my lenovo A7-30 A3300-HV internal and external screen?

It's TOUCHPAD and SCREEN.... It shouldn't cost more than N6,000 at computer village ikeja.
Re: Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II by Nobody: 11:52pm On Jan 31, 2017
hello engineers,my htc v6 won't charge or turn on...it was charged with a charger that zapped all the strength of the battery but the battery is now working buh the phone is still not comin on or charging..please what can i do to it
Re: Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II by bobo65(m): 2:18am On Feb 01, 2017
Flakky26:

Are u sure u flashed the phone

U know flashing is different from doing a factory reset
Re: Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II by Macaulish(m): 10:09am On Feb 01, 2017
bobo65:

Are u sure u flashed the phone

U know flashing is different from doing a factory reset

cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy grin grin grin grin grin cheesy grin

Na so oo. Please Explain for am ooo

HAPPY NEW MONTH EVERYONE
Re: Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II by korede2016(m): 11:01am On Feb 01, 2017
Hello happy new month. I have a problem with my london used HTC M7 mobile data keeps connecting and disconnecting even when I input new apn and set up apn manually the problem still the same even when tried with different sims. Engineers pls what could be done as I can't access the internet. Every other thing is working fine just this useless mobile data disconnection and my phone is direct Htc not other versions.
Re: Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II by ebab(m): 12:51pm On Feb 01, 2017
korede2016:
Hello happy new month. I have a problem with my london used HTC M7 mobile data keeps connecting and disconnecting even when I input new apn and set up apn manually the problem still the same even when tried with different sims. Engineers pls what could be done as I can't access the internet. Every other thing is working fine just this useless mobile data disconnection and my phone is direct Htc not other versions.

Do a software reload
Re: Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II by korede2016(m): 1:14pm On Feb 01, 2017
ebab:

Do a software reload
Sir, with the software reload do the trick cus I am thinking maybe is the radio signal or the follow software acting up.. At time before I could sign into google play store I go wait make the network come for a while and quickly sign up and when the network disconnect then I pause again and continue again.. Don want make my life bar remain 1 with the disconnection and connection thing
Re: Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II by vanchi(m): 2:04pm On Feb 01, 2017
gabystyle:
Kindly call me or chat me on whatsapp on 09056181757 for your original Samsung Note 3 screen replacement

Do you have original note 3 battery
Re: Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II by jospepper(m): 3:38pm On Feb 01, 2017
Good afternoon Engineers, please I have an LG-VS950 4GLTE phone I bought second hand from someone. The phone refuses to browse so my friend reset the phone. when I switched it on, it displayed a message that I should insert a 4G LTE enabled Sim. I am in Makurdi and there s no 4G network here so someone advised that we should flash it which we did, the person who flashed it also said he reverted the phone to 3G. It worked for about 2weeks and now its showing NO NETWORK. Please help me out with a solution to this challenge. Thanks in advance.

1 Share

Re: Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II by Nobody: 7:56pm On Feb 01, 2017
i wanted to download lucky patcher but someone told me i need to root it,itz a snapdragon phone I'll appreciate it if any one can help me.
Re: Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II by deviceteck: 11:11pm On Feb 01, 2017
Flakky26:

Then you will have to browse using only mobile data.
If you use mobile data, you can restrict the malicious apps from running and downloading unwanted apps. but those apps cannot be restricted over wifi.
Try this. Go to settings, app management, all apps and restrict any suspicious apps there.
you can learn more about this here. http://deviceteck.com/blog/2017/01/03/remove-virus-android-phone/
Re: Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II by deviceteck: 11:14pm On Feb 01, 2017
AhluSunnah:

my charging port is faulty, it charges malfunctioning.. new charging port that was replaced also does malfunction. engineer said he has to change my phone board to make the charging port work
Could it be that the engineer did not fix it well? Why not try another repairer?
Re: Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II by kcpumping(m): 7:53am On Feb 02, 2017
hello engineer......my samsung note, 10.1 is giving me some problems, I can only operate it with the pen but it does not recognises hand touch, have gone to settings but seems d same ......what do I do?

(1) (2) (3) ... (403) (404) (405) (406) (407) (408) (409) ... (1218) (Reply)

UMIDIGI DISCUSSION THREAD / Best Games To Download For Your Android Device / The Xiaomi Thread.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.