Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,586 members, 7,812,913 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 10:15 PM

Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II - Phones (409) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II (1344105 Views)

Data Service Guys On Nairaland Willing To Assist You With Free Data Purchase / Android, Anyone? Part II / Phone Engineers on Nairaland willing to assist you. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (406) (407) (408) (409) (410) (411) (412) ... (1215) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II by 4reala(m): 10:55am On Feb 07, 2017
bobo65:

Do u have access to a computer?
I can find an access to computer Sir
Re: Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II by bobo65(m): 12:23pm On Feb 07, 2017
4reala:
I can find an access to computer Sir

Then whatsapp me 07032443577
Re: Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II by Nobody: 3:45pm On Feb 07, 2017
4reala:
how do I test if d battery connector is working? wit my tongue or wat?
With your tongue
Re: Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II by raypapy(m): 5:03pm On Feb 07, 2017
My note 4 working in excellent condition until ..today.. I received automatic notification on new software update ( Android 6.0.1 Marshmallow). I accept and installed. After few minutes, the home screen is not appear and  remain black screen. I push the power button but nothing happen except the blue light notification blinking and there were sound when the volume button pressed. That mean the phone is working but the phone screen still black. I removed the battery and pressed the power button more than 1 minute.Reinstall back the battery and push the power button. It’s work. The home screen appear as usual and phone working normally. However, The screen will be black again when I push the power button. Again , I repeat the same trouble shooting again and again but the result still the same. Screen will go off when I push the power button or when the phone automatically on sleep or standby mode ( inactive). Then I backup all my data and do the factory reset. Unfortunately, did not solve the problem.
I think this is because Marshmallow. Please advise
Re: Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II by 4reala(m): 5:05pm On Feb 07, 2017
Iamtosignno:
With your tongue
u mean wen it is plugged in light?
Re: Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II by Nobody: 5:18pm On Feb 07, 2017
4reala:
u mean wen it is plugged in light?
Yes na are you afraid ni
Re: Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II by Ndissle(m): 11:27pm On Feb 07, 2017
Hi. I have been assisting nairalanders in Lagos and other parts of Nigeria with repairs over the years, I am still always ready to assist. If you have any phone that needs my attention be it broken screen, broken touchpad, or the phone fell into water, what ever the problem might be , I will try to find solutions. U can reach me on whatsapp or via call on 0803 860 3994
Re: Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II by nani667: 12:46am On Feb 08, 2017
raypapy:
My note 4 working in excellent condition until ..today.. I received automatic notification on new software update ( Android 6.0.1 Marshmallow). I accept and installed. After few minutes, the home screen is not appear and  remain black screen. I push the power button but nothing happen except the blue light notification blinking and there were sound when the volume button pressed. That mean the phone is working but the phone screen still black. I removed the battery and pressed the power button more than 1 minute.Reinstall back the battery and push the power button. It’s work. The home screen appear as usual and phone working normally. However, The screen will be black again when I push the power button. Again , I repeat the same trouble shooting again and again but the result still the same. Screen will go off when I push the power button or when the phone automatically on sleep or standby mode ( inactive). Then I backup all my data and do the factory reset. Unfortunately, did not solve the problem.

hmmm... maybe the OTA didn't go well... and some of the System files are Corrupt, if that's the case Fatory reset won't solve the issue....

You can manually download The Marshmallow full firmware online and flash manually to your phone ... that should solve the problem....

You can Join our Samsung Galaxy Telegram Group for round the Clock Help with your issues

https:///joinchat/AAAAAABFUChRWDdP3rW1tw

1 Like

Re: Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II by bobo65(m): 3:37am On Feb 08, 2017
raypapy:

Brother try getting the stock firmware and use Odin to flash it to ur phone

2 Likes

Re: Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II by Micheezy7(m): 8:57am On Feb 08, 2017
Help.... Caller can't hear me unless i put it on speaker... Am using Infinix hot 3 pro
Re: Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II by ewons1(m): 10:29am On Feb 08, 2017
Hello Engineers,
i use a HTC one M8 phone and as i type this complaint now,my phone suddenly stopped ringing out.i hv gone thru the settings and everything seems normal but when a call comes in it only displays asif its on silent mode.pls what cud be the issue and how do i go about resolving it.
Thanks................
Re: Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II by rookidmart: 12:33pm On Feb 08, 2017
Micheezy7:
Help.... Caller can't hear me unless i put it on speaker... Am using Infinix hot 3 pro
Your microphone might be blocked.
Use a needle to clean it.
It's usually on the bottom of the device (that small hole is the mic)
Re: Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II by gabystyle: 1:52pm On Feb 08, 2017
Hello there! I've the following Nokia/Microsoft Lumia phones for sale.

Microsoft Lumia 532
Microsoft Lumia 540
Microsoft Lumia 640xl
Nokia Lumia 530
Nokia Lumia 630
Nokia Lumia 830
Nokia Lumia 930

Call or WhatsApp 09056181757 to get yours now!
Re: Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II by labiola: 4:12pm On Feb 08, 2017
I have iphone 5 that is high cloud lock, can anyone unlock it. pls holla at me if you can unlock it
Re: Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II by rookidmart: 5:38pm On Feb 08, 2017
labiola:

I have iphone 5 that is high cloud lock, can anyone unlock it. pls holla at me if you can unlock it
cc Macaulish
Re: Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II by Micheezy7(m): 5:44pm On Feb 08, 2017
rookidmart:

Your microphone might be blocked.
Use a needle to clean it.
It's usually on the bottom of the device (that small hole is the mic)

Same thing
Re: Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II by rookidmart: 5:48pm On Feb 08, 2017
Micheezy7:

Same thing
It might be damaged physically.
If you have a PC back up your files then do a factory reset to make sure it's not a software problem.
If it persists after a reset then it should be a hardware problem.
The mic night need to be changed.
Re: Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II by Macaulish(m): 7:00pm On Feb 08, 2017
rookidmart:

cc Macaulish

Hello,

I'm sorry to inform you
I've stop processing iCloud Removal for device below iPhone 6/5s downward, iPad 3 downward.
This is due to the present Exchange Rate.

The Service price will buy another of those item in market at London Use.

Thank You

CC:
bobo65
rookidmart
labiola
Sinebaba
Vincent64
Jashtech

and all other engineers..

Bless You All
Re: Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II by Johnbosco77(m): 8:36pm On Feb 08, 2017
pls Engineers in d house should help me out...... my gionee m2 started misbehaving some days back.
whenever I open my Facebook app, my phone automatically reboots.....
what do I do... thanks....
Re: Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II by smashad(m): 11:50pm On Feb 08, 2017
Pls engineers in the house
Pls I don't know when phones have started Developing spiritual problems cos mine seems so.....one day I jst woke up and discovered dat my opera mini, instagram and messenger Stoped working, it will be showing me connection error,iv tried everything. From changing the sim,changing the sim port, upgrading those apps, deleting and re installating, noting seems to work whereas my other apps like whatsapp, the phone browser it self and chrome are working perfectly....what baffles me most is if somebody turns on hot-spot for me it works fine....iv called my network providers no solution gone to their office same thing.... I am using a techno w3 and I think it's my phone cos iv tried other Sims same thing...pls hlp
Re: Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II by Larryjay1: 12:45am On Feb 09, 2017
Please gurus in the house, how much can I reload my blackberry Q10 oS in ikeja
Re: Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II by bobo65(m): 2:52am On Feb 09, 2017
Larryjay1:
Please gurus in the house, how much can I reload my blackberry Q10 oS in ikeja

Like 1k
Re: Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II by bobo65(m): 2:52am On Feb 09, 2017
smashad:
Pls engineers in the house
Pls I don't know when phones have started Developing spiritual problems cos mine seems so.....one day I jst woke up and discovered dat my opera mini, instagram and messenger Stoped working, it will be showing me connection error,iv tried everything. From changing the sim,changing the sim port, upgrading those apps, deleting and re installating, noting seems to work whereas my other apps like whatsapp, the phone browser it self and chrome are working perfectly....what baffles me most is if somebody turns on hot-spot for me it works fine....iv called my network providers no solution gone to their office same thing.... I am using a techno w3 and I think it's my phone cos iv tried other Sims same thing...pls hlp

Factory Reset from recovery
Re: Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II by Carlcaresophia: 8:55am On Feb 09, 2017
dessz:
thanks bros I base in Edo state ikpoba okha.
Hello dessz, below please find our contact info in Edo state, our colleagues there will try to help you with the problem. Thank you!
No.5-7, Isekhere Street, Off Ibewe Rd, Ring Rd, Benin City, Edo, Nigeria +2348172951002
Re: Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II by smashad(m): 8:56am On Feb 09, 2017
bobo65:

Factory Reset from recovery
wow... Pls is that my only choice and how do I go about my stuffs
Re: Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II by Tosyn007(m): 9:15am On Feb 09, 2017
i used an LG G4 Verizon phone, i woke up this Saturday and the phone was just stuck on the boot screen. I took it to Ikeja and they said they'll need to download a file from a site and reload the phone and its been 4 days now without good news.

I don't know if anyone has had similar experience...?
Re: Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II by Carlcaresophia: 9:22am On Feb 09, 2017
olamitie:
Make una help me, i dont understand this my infinix hot S, after using it for some weeks the phone will just go to one chinese settings and whatever i press will just wipe the phone to factory setting cry cry, this is the third time its happening since i got the phone, i lost some precious picturescry cry
Hello olamitie! We suggest you bring your phone to our Carlcare Service Center nearest to you and ask our colleagues there check it for you. You can find contact info of our Carlcare Service Center in Carlcare App (you can download the app and update the app to the newest version). If you need us send you contact info, please let us know the state and city you are living in now. Thank you!

1 Like

Re: Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II by Carlcaresophia: 9:28am On Feb 09, 2017
neyoranking2015:
Boss,my infinix hot 3 have problem,I mistakenly over charge it and I discover that some stupid smell on top of my phone,the smell is just like the smell of a burn charge,any help on this boss
Hello neyoranking2015! You can try another charger or USB cable. If the problem persists, you can try to take your phone to our Carlcare Service Center, our technicians there will try to help you with it . If you need us send you address and hotline of our service center, please let us know the state and city you are living in now. Thank you!
Re: Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II by Carlcaresophia: 9:42am On Feb 09, 2017
AhluSunnah:
help oooo.. engineer tested working charging port of infinix hot note 2gig with my own phone.. and it's doing exactly the same way the faulty one i wanna replace is doing... ###help
Hello AhluSunnah! you can take your phone to our Carlcare Service Center, our technicians there will try to check it for you. If you need us send you address and hotline of our service center, please let us know the city and state you are living in now. Thank you!
Re: Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II by henryutd(m): 12:26pm On Feb 09, 2017
Hello Engineers,
I received some Doogee X9 pro but found out that one restarts after booting. I have already contacted the engineer of aliexpress but was told to root the phone. They sent a file to me on my box for the rooting but I don't know how to go about that. More so the phone engineers in Onitsha knows nothing about the device.

I need help please.
Re: Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II by Obynoblitz(m): 3:59pm On Feb 09, 2017
The Lumia 520 my uncle gave to me, I inserted my sim card and saw this message
'The sim card can only be used on specific networks. Contact your customer service center for the unlock code.'
My friend told me is lock and I need the specific code to unlock it. The phone details are:
Nokia Lumia 520
Imie: 358106051083932
Anyone who can have me with it please I will be grateful.
Re: Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II by bobo65(m): 5:05pm On Feb 09, 2017
smashad:
wow... Pls is that my only choice and how do I go about my stuffs

Back them up

(1) (2) (3) ... (406) (407) (408) (409) (410) (411) (412) ... (1215) (Reply)

UMIDIGI DISCUSSION THREAD / Best Games To Download For Your Android Device / The Xiaomi Thread.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 42
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.