Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,024 members, 7,818,027 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 05:20 AM

Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II - Phones (463) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II (1347945 Views)

Data Service Guys On Nairaland Willing To Assist You With Free Data Purchase / Android, Anyone? Part II / Phone Engineers on Nairaland willing to assist you. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (460) (461) (462) (463) (464) (465) (466) ... (1216) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II by rednuth(m): 9:06pm On Jul 01, 2017
Isiboy:
@rednuth i c we are in d same line of occupation pls I need to ask u something. pls add me_up on WhatsApp and kindly indicate its u. thanks my number is up dis page

okay. i can't see your digit.. check mine on my profile
Re: Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II by Pablo10: 9:53pm On Jul 01, 2017
rednuth:

not sure..
but what if I restore the phone using iTunes?
Re: Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II by synclaire: 10:09pm On Jul 01, 2017
Isiboy:

it should cost abt 3000 and its,not d same thing as changing the screen. They are 2 different things
Okay. Thnks alot
Re: Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II by brandon180(m): 10:21pm On Jul 01, 2017
rednuth:

i know of many because its my occupation
K, which is d most trusted
Re: Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II by Muhammedbashir(m): 11:34pm On Jul 01, 2017
Pls I need your help. Am using Mi tribe A500, I unintentionally used wrong file to format the phone about few months ago. I downloaded d Custom ROM online not knowing it was a wrong file. I formatted the phone because after a month to two month of buying the phone from Konga, d 3G suddenly stopped to work only d 2G is functioning, it switch off network anytime I on my 3G so I told to flash/upgrade am but due to unforseen circumstances I ended up formating d phone and dat was February, am presently using Tecno Y2. Have given it to many engineers but none was able to get d file.

My question is this; can't I request d Custom ROM directly from the company through mail even if I have to pay
If YES, how will I go about it
Re: Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II by rednuth(m): 9:55am On Jul 02, 2017
Pablo10:
but what if I restore the phone using iTunes?

it will restore and still ask for iCloud details..
Re: Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II by Pablo10: 9:58am On Jul 02, 2017
rednuth:

it will restore and still ask for iCloud details..
Wow. Thanks. So there is nothing that can be done?
Re: Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II by rednuth(m): 9:58am On Jul 02, 2017
Muhammedbashir:
Pls I need your help. Am using Mi tribe A500, I unintentionally used wrong file to format the phone about few months ago. I downloaded d Custom ROM online not knowing it was a wrong file. I formatted the phone because after a month to two month of buying the phone from Konga, d 3G suddenly stopped to work only d 2G is functioning, it switch off network anytime I on my 3G so I told to flash/upgrade am but due to unforseen circumstances I ended up formating d phone and dat was February, am presently using Tecno Y2. Have given it to many engineers but none was able to get d file.

My question is this; can't I request d Custom ROM directly from the company through mail even if I have to pay
If YES, how will I go about it

not sure... but if u can get same mi tribe, just backup the stock rom from the recovery menu to sd card and restore to ur device

1 Like

Re: Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II by rednuth(m): 10:01am On Jul 02, 2017
Pablo10:
Wow. Thanks. So there is nothing that can be done?

for now, i dont know who can unlock icloud from ur device. most owners sell off theirs to engineers like dat! maybe u should keep it till solution comes up
Re: Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II by Pablo10: 10:05am On Jul 02, 2017
rednuth:

for now, i dont know who can unlock icloud from ur device. most owners sell off theirs to engineers like dat! maybe u should keep it till solution comes up
ok. Thanks for your time. I appreciate
Re: Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II by rednuth(m): 10:22am On Jul 02, 2017
Pablo10:

u re welcome
Re: Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II by harkinlaby77(m): 10:23am On Jul 02, 2017
Selling my iPhone 7 for 225k, no fault or issues, for more info whatsapp or call this line 08110797020....

Re: Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II by ebab(m): 10:47am On Jul 02, 2017
Pablo10:

Bro sell it out as scrap
Re: Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II by Soso990240(m): 1:59pm On Jul 02, 2017
Please guys, can someone help me with the current price of Samsung S4 screen? Its urgent.
Re: Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II by peteregwu(m): 3:38pm On Jul 02, 2017
Pls my able engineers, I want to flash my Lenovo s920 Android 4.4.2. which is also a vibeui 2.0 that does not support Google play Store, I want to flash it with an international rom. The rom I have is just for China only. Now my problem is I don't know how to do it. Any link of how to go about it? Thanks
Re: Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II by mrfoxx(m): 8:17pm On Jul 02, 2017
rednuth:

does the baseband still show?
Yes it does
Re: Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II by Eportal123: 8:22pm On Jul 02, 2017
Ipad mini 2 screen. Both internal and external? Price? Or who would love to buy the scrap?
Re: Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II by Isiboy(m): 8:38pm On Jul 02, 2017
peteregwu:
Pls my able engineers, I want to flash my Lenovo s920 Android 4.4.2. which is also a vibeui 2.0 that does not support Google play Store, I want to flash it with an international rom. The rom I have is just for China only. Now my problem is I don't know how to do it. Any link of how to go about it? Thanks
Explain wat u mean by CHINA ONLY... den we can c to it
Re: Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II by Isiboy(m): 8:41pm On Jul 02, 2017
Soso990240:
Please guys, can someone help me with the current price of Samsung S4 screen? Its urgent.
The last time I checked was 35000 now it should b 40000
Re: Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II by benzems(m): 8:57pm On Jul 02, 2017
brandon180:
pls who knows d name of that software phone engineers use to flash phones.

check here www.zamdtek.com
Re: Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II by rednuth(m): 9:42pm On Jul 02, 2017
mrfoxx:

Yes it does
it should work with chameleon, is device rooted
Re: Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II by rednuth(m): 9:46pm On Jul 02, 2017
peteregwu:

just install a custom rom and enjoy ur fone to the fullest out of china.. google may be of help
Re: Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II by mrfoxx(m): 10:21pm On Jul 02, 2017
rednuth:

it should work with chameleon, is device rooted

It is i tried it severally but didn't get it to write the new imei in
Re: Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II by RuggedAhua: 11:29pm On Jul 02, 2017
Please can I get touch-pad for BlueGate Bg8
Re: Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II by Kings1930(m): 6:59am On Jul 03, 2017
Pls help...i can't charge my bb q10 past 0%
Re: Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II by femside: 7:06am On Jul 03, 2017
Soso990240:
25k maximum
Re: Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II by ebab(m): 8:07am On Jul 03, 2017
Do you have any issue with your phone(screen replacement, battery replacement, board replacement etc), laptop or desktop computer or you are looking for a web designer or app developer?

Welcome to FLEXKONCEPT.COM.NG where all your phone, computer etc problems are solved.

We do pick up and delivery services too.

Call on us today for a swift solution, you can reach us on

Whatsapp and call 07033185680

Visit our website for more details @ FLEXKONCEPT.COM.NG

like us on facebook

https://web.facebook.com/flexkoncept/

Re: Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II by sanyahkod(m): 8:13am On Jul 03, 2017
Hello house, my Infinix hotnote x551 is suddenly restarting itself and now is not booting anymore. It just displays Infinix on the screen and doesn't boot. What is the solution and how do I go about it?
Re: Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II by ebab(m): 8:16am On Jul 03, 2017
reload your OS

sanyahkod:
Hello house, my Infinix hotnote x551 is suddenly restarting itself and now is not booting anymore. It just displays Infinix on the screen and doesn't boot. What is the solution and how do I go about it?
Re: Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II by sanyahkod(m): 8:37am On Jul 03, 2017
ebab:
reload your OS
how do I go about it please?
Re: Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II by ebab(m): 8:41am On Jul 03, 2017
Give it to a software engineer to fix

sanyahkod:

how do I go about it please?
Re: Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II by Fraih(f): 8:50am On Jul 03, 2017
Hello!!
I remembered that I mistakenly pressed Ok for something I was supposed to cancel and the next notification I received was that 'to change blablabla you will have to go to Settings'... I guess I was dozing off already then cos I can't comprehend. I thought it was a joke until I found that I could no longer send messages on my phone.

I called MTN, restarted my phone, and restore factory settings Under messages, changed Message Center Number etc still couldn't send out messages.
I have gone to the deep of my phone. I'm tired.

Phone gurus please help o cry
Phone is Gionee M5 Marathon, MTN and Airtel network

(1) (2) (3) ... (460) (461) (462) (463) (464) (465) (466) ... (1216) (Reply)

UMIDIGI DISCUSSION THREAD / Best Games To Download For Your Android Device / The Xiaomi Thread.

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.