Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,978 members, 7,828,466 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 10:08 AM

Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II - Phones (477) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II (1353519 Views)

Data Service Guys On Nairaland Willing To Assist You With Free Data Purchase / Android, Anyone? Part II / Phone Engineers on Nairaland willing to assist you. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (474) (475) (476) (477) (478) (479) (480) ... (1218) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II by sofdoc(m): 7:21pm On Aug 02, 2017
Please who knows how much does an infinix hot 2 touchpad with notification light cost...I jeez changed my touchpad buh the notification light is gone.
Thanks
Re: Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II by juzo98(m): 9:06pm On Aug 02, 2017
kanfixng:
The start of the Month is here again !!! Announcing the arrival of spare parts directly from the OEMs(Original Equipment Manufacturers) of different brands.

As we would always advice. Protect your device, avoid the substandard parts available in the market which are mostly from china .

Post your issues enquiry here https://www.nairaland.com/3901675/resolve-mobile-phones-tablets-laptop

visit Kanfix or call/whatsapp the service center on 09027726129 before we run out of stock
hello, please how much would it cost me to change the touchpad of HTC one m7?
Re: Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II by Habayomie(m): 11:50am On Aug 03, 2017
pls who can me?my Infinix hot2(X501) went off n refuses to ON again.engineer said the panel is dead.....who can replace it for me here ...name ur price
Re: Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II by cho25bc(f): 6:49pm On Aug 03, 2017
Please i need help. I bought 32gb SD card last month when my Nokia Lumia windows phone was blocking my whatsapp all d time due to low memory space. I was very happy because i thought that my issues with blocked whatsapp and constant deleting of important files/docx on my phone will stop.
Alas! I was wrong. Even with the presence of d SD card, there is almost no difference as d same problem persists. I set the storage settings to SD card from phone storage where all media files like videos,music (just few on my phone) and pictures can go. Unfortunately, the SD card only saves a little portion of all the files entering the phone through whatsapp and internet downloads. D funniest thing is that there is about 29.78gb on the SD (only 180.06mb used) that is unused,yet my phone keeps complaining of low memory space as if there is no SD card in it. Then i wonder why is d SD card not sucking up all d files that can disturb d phone storage capacity? Why is d memory space on d sd card space slow in usage while d whatsapp is still complaining? I still have to delete alot of important files and documents/media files as if i don't have a memory card. Ive even reduced d number of whatsapp groups i belong to yet no change.
I realize that the phone storage also gets filled up very fast while d sd card is slow in taking in d files. Please note that the initial memory capacity that came with the phone is 7gb+ and it drains fast. Whatsapp and other apps don't support sd card,unlike what i thought prior to when i bought d sd card, so i cant even enjoy much apps. Ive deleted many useful apps on my phone just to create space but no change.
Please what could be d problem with d phone and sd card? Is this how Lumia Nokia windows phone behave generally? Or could d sd card be fake,maybe d memory capacity is not up to 32gb. Has anyone experienced such before with lumia Nokia? Please what can i do?
Sorry for my lengthy post. I just want to be vivid with my query. Responses from professionals will be highly appreciated. Thanks
Re: Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II by J0nyb0y(m): 9:47pm On Aug 03, 2017
Guys, i went to CV to get a new charger for my Zero 3 but when the guy i was to buy from tested it after like 2mins of charging my phone the charger got burnt, then i discovered that the phone went off too.. (It was on and at 20%) every attempt to put it on failed as it refused to come on. Then i smelled the charging port and discovered that it was smelling like something that got burnt.

What could be the problem? as i have plugged the phone with a different charger and it didnt even indicate that its charging. Does it mean that the panel is burnt or the charging port is bad?

How can it be fixed? any suggestions please
Re: Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II by Emxurl(m): 9:58pm On Aug 03, 2017
Guys help out my htc mobile device has a hard boot loop problem . . . . The stock rom for my htc which i downloaded came with a code inside and that made me unable to use the file to flash my htc . . . . .pls who can help me out with other website to download the stock rom 4 my htc.. . . . . this is my number 08148243945 THANKS
Re: Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II by chizobamarvis(f): 12:59am On Aug 04, 2017
FOR SALE!
Three (3) Plots of Land for Sale @ affordable price in Port-harcourt, Rivers State. Call 08068181054 or 08032475100.
Re: Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II by Centrallock: 1:52am On Aug 04, 2017
Please my tecno y6 camera is blank, once i open the camera it pops out a notification of my gallery not working, I installed mtk engineering app to test the camera sensors but it shows there is no active camera sensor. I have download two roms but on trying to flash each through recovery it's always aborted. Any one with good suggestion please help me. Thanks
Re: Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II by Isiboy(m): 3:26am On Aug 04, 2017
Centrallock:
Please my tecno y6 camera is blank, once i open the camera it pops out a notification of my gallery not working, I installed mtk engineering app to test the camera sensors but it shows there is no active camera sensor. I have download two roms but on trying to flash each through recovery it's always aborted. Any one with good suggestion please help me. Thanks

It is either ur camera is bad or disconnected take it to an engineer to check for u

1 Like

Re: Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II by Isiboy(m): 3:28am On Aug 04, 2017
chizobamarvis:
please how can i remove my tekno w1 from google account
Did u factory reset ur phone? If yes, I cud help u remove it or if u can take d risk use google.
Re: Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II by Isiboy(m): 3:30am On Aug 04, 2017
Emxurl:
Guys help out my htc mobile device has a hard boot loop problem . . . . The stock rom for my htc which i downloaded came with a code inside and that made me unable to use the file to flash my htc . . . . .pls who can help me out with other website to download the stock rom 4 my htc.. . . . . this is my number 08148243945 THANKS

Http://d-h.st/search

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II by ebab(m): 8:12am On Aug 04, 2017
Change ur charging flex

J0nyb0y:
Guys, i went to CV to get a new charger for my Zero 3 but when the guy i was to buy from tested it after like 2mins of charging my phone the charger got burnt, then i discovered that the phone went off too.. (It was on and at 20%) every attempt to put it on failed as it refused to come on. Then i smelled the charging port and discovered that it was smelling like something that got burnt.

What could be the problem? as i have plugged the phone with a different charger and it didnt even indicate that its charging. Does it mean that the panel is burnt or the charging port is bad?

How can it be fixed? any suggestions please
Re: Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II by Emxurl(m): 8:36am On Aug 04, 2017
Isiboy:

Http://d-h.st/search
Bro hope this will help thankx. . . Can i have your numba just incase..
Re: Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II by rednuth(m): 8:50am On Aug 04, 2017
chizobamarvis:
please how can i remove my tekno w1 from google account

are u in lagos, i can fix that for you
Re: Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II by rednuth(m): 8:59am On Aug 04, 2017
obizzy:
My gionee p5w freezes too much please what do I do to rectify it. Also since I got the phone I've been unable it to my laptop using by USB, my laptop just refuses to read it, other laptops too. Is it a phone problem?

first the usb slot needs to be replaced then you flash the phone stop the freezing... am in lag, if u need it fix up
Re: Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II by J0nyb0y(m): 9:46am On Aug 04, 2017
ebab:
Change ur charging flex

thanks bro, do you have an idea how much i can fix it or direct me to any good engineer at cv
Re: Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II by NoQualms1(f): 12:42pm On Aug 04, 2017
My HTC one m8 was mistakenly reset to factory setting. Is there a way I can get my lost data back especially my contacts and gallery?
Re: Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II by dtechbaze(m): 5:37pm On Aug 04, 2017
Hello Guys Pls Can You Give Me The Estimate That Im Going To Spend If I Want To Change My Tecno Camon8 (Tecno C8) Touch Pad Thanks Guy
Re: Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II by dtechbaze(m): 5:43pm On Aug 04, 2017
NoQualms1:
My HTC one m8 was mistakenly reset to factory setting. Is there a way I can get my lost data back especially my contacts and gallery?
Yes! You Can Get Ur Pictures And Videos Back if Your Devices Is Rooted U Can Get Ur Videos All Ur Stuff And Some Other Stuff Back By Using Disk Digger Pro But If's Not Rooted You Will Only Be Able To Get Your Deleted Photos Using The Same App (disk Digger Pro) Here's The Link To Dnwload The App http://m.apkhere.com/app/com.defianttech.diskdiggerpro
Re: Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II by NoQualms1(f): 7:51pm On Aug 04, 2017
dtechbaze,:
Yes! You Can Get Ur Pictures And Videos Back if Your Devices Is Rooted U Can Get Ur Videos All Ur Stuff And Some Other Stuff Back By Using Disk Digger Pro But If's Not Rooted You Will Only Be Able To Get Your Deleted Photos Using The Same App (disk Digger Pro) Here's The Link To Dnwload The App http://m.apkhere.com/app/com.defianttech.diskdiggerpro

Thanks. Already tried it, it didn't work.
Re: Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II by jom28gy(m): 9:14pm On Aug 04, 2017
Please,my Lumina 720,which is London used,shows Chinese language each time i checked balance even subscription,because of it,i can't subscribe with it.and its not from its setting.what do I do?
Re: Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II by samforjesus(m): 4:29am On Aug 05, 2017
hello house, please my alcatel onetouch fierce 2 says ; your device was flashed with unsupported software and is locked, who can help solve this?
Re: Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II by badmorphie: 7:07am On Aug 05, 2017
pls my snokor z5000 3g is not working at all pls help me out
Re: Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II by SimpleBea(m): 7:50am On Aug 05, 2017
samforjesus:
hello house, please my alcatel onetouch fierce 2 says ; your device was flashed with unsupported software and is locked, who can help solve this?
call or Whatsapp if you are in lagos
Re: Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II by SimpleBea(m): 7:55am On Aug 05, 2017
samforjesus:

I can help you fix it.Call or Whatsapp if you are in Lagos
Re: Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II by SimpleBea(m): 7:56am On Aug 05, 2017
dtechbaze:
Hello Guys Pls Can You Give Me The Estimate That Im Going To Spend If I Want To Change My Tecno Camon8 (Tecno C8) Touch Pad Thanks Guy

Call or Whatsapp if you are in Lagos.
Re: Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II by SimpleBea(m): 8:00am On Aug 05, 2017
Habayomie:
pls who can me?my Infinix hot2(X501) went off n refuses to ON again.engineer said the panel is dead.....who can replace it for me here ...name ur price
call or Whatsapp me if you are in Lagos. I can fix it for you
Re: Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II by unlimitedgrace4: 8:21am On Aug 05, 2017
Pls gurus in d house I need your help..I install a data monitor app on ma Fone and I discover DAT d OS of the Fone is sapping my data...in fact it account for over 70% of my daily data consumption..I av tried to stop background tuning,still d tin keep swallowing ma data..pls help
Re: Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II by Centrallock: 8:27am On Aug 05, 2017
Re: Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II by Habayomie(m): 8:36am On Aug 05, 2017
SimpleBea:
call or Whatsapp me if you are in Lagos. I can fix it for you
Drop ur contact::::am in Sango Ota,Ogun
Re: Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II by Isiboy(m): 10:18am On Aug 05, 2017
Emxurl:

Bro hope this will help thankx. . . Can i have your numba just incase..
09093369607 you welcum
Re: Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II by SimpleBea(m): 11:27am On Aug 05, 2017
Habayomie:
Drop ur contact::::am in Sango Ota,Ogun

(1) (2) (3) ... (474) (475) (476) (477) (478) (479) (480) ... (1218) (Reply)

UMIDIGI DISCUSSION THREAD / Best Games To Download For Your Android Device / The Xiaomi Thread.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 43
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.